Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by AndyPandy »

YiamCross wrote:Well who knew. Apparently THIS VERY WEBSITE is a scam!!!1!!!

http://famguardian.org/subjects/Taxes/F ... atloos.htm

I feel dirty, I thought you were all my friends and it turns out you're just IRS agents and shills. Oh, wait, where have I heard that before..?

Edit. Wow, I could only read parts of that, it is so full on crazy it hurt my eyes. They seem to have something against Jay Adkisson, I got very strong impression that they don't like him at all. Now my head hurts too.
That's brilliant, only on paragraph 2 and

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil [and the Quatloos Website] walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devoir. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world." [1 Peter 5:5-9, Bible, NKJV]"

Devoir (French for to respect) do you think he meant devour or really meant respect, I'm really not sure ! :haha: :haha:
YiamCross

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by YiamCross »

AndyPandy wrote:

I feel dirty, I thought you were all my friends and it turns out you're just IRS agents and shills. Oh, wait, where have I heard that before..?

Edit. Wow, I could only read parts of that, it is so full on crazy it hurt my eyes. They seem to have something against Jay Adkisson, I got very strong impression that they don't like him at all. Now my head hurts too.
That's brilliant, only on paragraph 2 and

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil [and the Quatloos Website] walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devoir. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world." [1 Peter 5:5-9, Bible, NKJV]"

Devoir (French for to respect) do you think he meant devour or really meant respect, I'm really not sure ! :haha: :haha:
The reason I slipped into Yiam Cross's persona was a consequence of encounters with American christians on LInkedIn. They are seriously deranged in the main and completely unable to enter into a rational exchange of ideas. They just want to hunt you down and hurt you if you diss their religion and questioning any part of their religion is a big old diss, especially when you can produce evidence to prove them wrong. Sounding familiar?
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

That's just a piss take! (see what i did there!)
I think a blind man would have seen that one coming.
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Afternoon Mark !

Colon must have been browsing here, apparently he thinks famguardian web site is a fraud as well or does he mean Quatloos, he can't seem to get that right either !! :haha: :haha:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... jdRVHrfWK0
longdog

Post by longdog »

I love the end of that eminently TL:DR page....

We asked the Chief Llama at Quatloos who are obviously paid by TPTB "Where do you get the money to run your site?"

He answered: "From individual donations and so on"

We responded: "LIAR!!! YOU'RE PAID BY TPTB!!!!11!!"

Why did they even ask?

:haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

YiamCross wrote: Dave has invested heavily in Tesla zero point energy machines, I must find that stuff. Good value that he is, he's not quite prolific enough to warrant his own thread and, sadly, I think he's now destitute & homeless after his adventures in fremmanry.
He does have a thread of his own :whistle:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10421

My favourite bit? Once he's removed from the car after charging them £20k, the BiB has decided this has gone on long enough & says "Just give me the bloody key"

https://youtu.be/pQevnlkhifc?t=7m14s
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

hucknallred wrote:
YiamCross wrote: Dave has invested heavily in Tesla zero point energy machines, I must find that stuff. Good value that he is, he's not quite prolific enough to warrant his own thread and, sadly, I think he's now destitute & homeless after his adventures in fremmanry.
He does have a thread of his own :whistle:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10421

My favourite bit? Once he's removed from the car after charging them £20k, the BiB has decided this has gone on long enough & says "Just give me the bloody key"

https://youtu.be/pQevnlkhifc?t=7m14s

Oops. Note to mods, feel free to move these Dave related posts to their proper place.

I recall there were a few videos on his experiments with the breatharian concept. I believe this involves existing on air alone. Maybe a bit of water from time to time but apparently air is very nutritious. If he's persevered to the bitter end then I guess that would explain his recent silence. I guess he's dead, which would be a shame as he appears to be a nice bloke.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

YiamCross wrote:
Y' know I thought as I posted that the earth should be much closer to a sphere even without the water, and it looked like an awful lot of water would be needed to fill those gaps. In fact I thought the oceans were a lot deeper than I thought they could be. Should have listened to my sensible brain cell and done some research. Still, seems a shame to pollute the world of Freeman with facts, they bounce off them like...

Actually, the earth ISN'T a sphere. It is an oblate spheroid. That means that the diameter of the earth from one point on the equator, through the center, to another point on the equator is slightly greater than the distance from the north pole, through the center, to the south pole. This is due to the rotation of the earth.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

noblepa wrote: Actually, the earth ISN'T a sphere. It is an oblate spheroid. That means that the diameter of the earth from one point on the equator, through the center, to another point on the equator is slightly greater than the distance from the north pole, through the center, to the south pole. This is due to the rotation of the earth.
Basically the planets getting on a bit and has now started to develop a middle age spread, of course if we take this affect to it's natural conclusion (the sphere growing more and more oblate) eventually the earth will become a flattened disc along the equator. Of course given the amount of time this would take to happen it's likely that the sun will have gone kaboom long before then which would pretty much wipe out the planet and whatever species happened to be living there at the time.

So from a certain perspective the Flat Earth crowd are just way ahead of their time. However from the perspective of how the world actually is they are completely and utterly barking.

As an aside I have some Flat Earth stuff in my personal collection of weird things I've found on the internet, it was one of the first utterly nuts conspiracy theories I came across, thanks in part to my Uncle who once recalled a time when he and the late actor Ken Campbell attended a meeting of the Flat Earth Society to try and debunk them. They didn't go down well.
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

PeanutGallery wrote:.... thanks in part to my Uncle who once recalled a time when he and the late actor Ken Campbell attended a meeting of the Flat Earth Society to try and debunk them. They didn't go down well.
Ken Campbell? My hero. The world is a far less colourful place without him. I wish I'd been around when he staged his production of the Illuminatus! Trilogy which I believe ran for something like 24 hours straight. That may be an exaggeration but it may also be a wild underestimate. You never knew with Ken Campbell. There was a man who knew how to make crazy productive and entertaining in a good way.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well if Jay is getting money out of Quatloos the selfish bastard isn't sharing it with us moderators. Or at least with me. I don't even have a mug.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Burnaby49 wrote: I don't even have a mug.
Should have gone to work for GOODF, plenty of mugs there.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Does Jay even post on Quatloos? Is he even aware of what goes on in here?

Seems Ceylon's been reading the thread:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... jfCVivh124

Contrast Ceylon's comments about Quatloos with Justice Rooke's comments in Meads v. Meads:
Perhaps unsurprising for what appears to often be an Internet driven phenomenon, the OPCA community has drawn the critical attention of others online. Anti‑scam and skeptic web forums include persons interested in OPCA concepts and their proponents. The “James Randi Educational Foundation” (http://forums.randi.org/) and “Quatloos! Cyber Museum of Scams & Frauds” (http://quatloosia.blogspot.com/) have significant and ongoing discussion of OPCA concepts and movements, world‑wide. Persons in these forums go so far as to actively challenge and debate OPCA gurus, including Canadian OPCA gurus.
What prospective victims of Ceylon should consider, is the fact that Quatloos has earned the endorsement of the judiciary. AKA, the judges that will decide which way your council tax and eviction cases will go.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Does Jay even post on Quatloos? Is he even aware of what goes on in here?
Who knows? He used to post, very infrequently, under the name sooltauq but his last posting was about a year ago. So, notwithstanding the vast importance placed on him by the conspiracy types, he may pay no attention to Quatloos at all.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Jeffrey wrote: Seems Ceylon's been reading the thread:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... jfCVivh124

Contrast Ceylon's comments cut and paste about Quatloos with Justice Rooke's comments in Meads v. Meads:...

What prospective victims of Ceylon should consider, is the fact that he's functionally illiterate and completely unable to comprehend what's happening in the world let alone formulate a reasoned and reasonable reaction to it. Hence the judges that will decide which way your council tax and eviction cases will go are unlikely to find his recommendations persuasive.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

NigelJK wrote:
That's just a piss take! (see what i did there!)
I think a blind man would have seen that one coming.
Really Nige! Thought I'd hoodwinked you all there but obviously not. :snooty:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

longdog wrote:I love the end of that eminently TL:DR page....

We asked the Chief Llama at Quatloos who are obviously paid by TPTB "Where do you get the money to run your site?"

He answered: "From individual donations and so on"

We responded: "LIAR!!! YOU'RE PAID BY TPTB!!!!11!!"

Why did they even ask?

:haha:
But surely they're right. In a democracy individuals ARE the powers that be! So Quatloos IS funded by TPTB. Hope we've cleared that up for them.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The paranoia and psychosis present on the website in question is positively staggering, and has been for as long as I've been aware of them. Coupled with the ignorance and just well all 'round general stupidity tacked on to their collection of pseudo religious fantasies, makes for a really mind boggling and dangerous combination. Their legal track record is right on par with the best the Footies have to offer, use it and you can guarantee the loss of your house or freedom, or in some cases both. I haven't been around long enough to know just what their particular gripe against jay is, but as far as they are concerned, he is the anti something and they do rant on about him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

YiamCross wrote:
But surely they're right. In a democracy individuals ARE the powers that be! So Quatloos IS funded by TPTB. Hope we've cleared that up for them.
Are we individuals the powers that be or the powers that are? :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rosy

Post by rosy »

If I'm an IRS agent, I wish the IRS would hurry up and pay me - I could do with some extra cash even if I had to pay US tax on it.