Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by The Observer »

TheNewSaint wrote:Paperwork imperfection alone does not void an agreement. And if it did, it would void the entire agreement, not just the part where she has to make mortgage payments. A classic case of someone believing with great fervor preposterous things that happen to be in their self-interest.
Yes, sovruns and their newly-initiated comrades seem to think that the law is only a one-edged sword in their favor. It seems impossible for them to understand that the law is not going to allow only one party to be harmed when a simple and honest mistake has been made. "Mitigation" apparently is not in the sovrun lexicon.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by aesmith »

Another one finding that the magic doesn't always work, Removal of Implied Rights Stacey is finding the the "three letters" are ineffective against Council Tax enforcement, and unfortunately a couple of people are egging her on.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

TheNewSaint wrote:Paperwork imperfection alone does not void an agreement. And if it did, it would void the entire agreement, not just the part where she has to make mortgage payments. A classic case of someone believing with great fervor preposterous things that happen to be in their self-interest.
To quote Charles P. Pierce's Third Great Premise of Idiot America: fact is that which enough people believe. Truth is determined by how fervently they believe it.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38912378

'Mackenzie friends' under the spot light now after some notorious failures.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

http://www.davidbrightserialconman.com/ ... voice-tpv/

Interesting.....The same David that appeared in the last link.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JimUk1 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38912378

'Mackenzie friends' under the spot light now after some notorious failures.
Bright told Ms Randhawa he had "never lost a case" and charged her £480 a month, plus additional one-off charges, to work on her case as a McKenzie friend.
For that much money, she could have hired a lawyer.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

If you want a good example of a legal idiot try this doofus;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11333
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:http://www.davidbrightserialconman.com/ ... voice-tpv/
Interesting.....The same David that appeared in the last link.
Nice people....

To the outside world, David Bright appeared to be a stocky, unassuming figure working to help families embroiled in heart-breaking divorces and custody cases. But as he begins a jail sentence this week, the reality is clear: Bright is a career criminal who has spent decades involved in controversies spanning the globe and inveigling himself in Jewish communities.
https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/davi ... on-1.54200

A paid McKenzie friend has been jailed for perverting the course of justice in a family court. David Bright (pictured, above right), who runs The Parents Voice, an organisation that offers help in family cases, was sentenced to 12 months in prison at Wood Green Crown Court this morning. Bright submitted a psychology report during a dispute earlier this year that had been compiled by his colleague and partner Claire Mann (pictured, above left). Mann, who used her maiden name Silverstone, falsely claimed to be a clinical psychologist.
https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/law/mckenz ... 52.article

A Jewish mother made a bomb threat to a synagogue and tried to pin it on another parent after a row over a children's party invite escalated into a viscous harassment campaign. Claire Mann, 48, bombarded Roz Page with abusive messages and tried to blame her for the hoax by sending similar texts to her own phone.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... PARTY.html
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Such charming "friends". With "friends" like that who needs enemies? That really is a despicable behavior, preying on particularly vulnerable, and probably not particularly bright individuals who are having probably the worst times of their lives. They really do need to go to jail.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

JimUk1 wrote:All going pear shaped on GOODF
Yes. That case, like many others, illustrate than GOODF doesn't actually give ways of getting out of debt, but merely ways of avoiding paying debts, mostly temporarily.

Got a debt? Simple: don't pay it. Let them take you to court.

Got a (bigger) court judgement? Simple: don't pay it. Let them try to enforce it.

The enforcers are knocking, wanting an (even bigger) payment? Don't pay them. Let them take you to prison.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Looks like Tiggy is trying to dissolve his/herself of any responsibility to.

If they are going to take it upon themselves to administer advice, they better had accept not everyone is coherent with legal matter, and therefore people will get confused.

Disgusting!
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

JimUk1 wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... KMbpTzfXYU

All going pear shaped on GOODF
Just had a read through her threads. Seems more like she did not like the answers she was given as I get the feeling she did not want to pay any of the money she owed, and was just wanting someone to show her how to wave the magic woo woo stick. As she seems to think she was waving it wrong and that's why they did not go away. :haha:
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

doublelong wrote:... just wanting someone to show her how to wave the magic woo woo stick.
That's the usual GOOFy way. "I owe money. Tell me the magic words to make the debt vanish."

GOODF is founded on the principle that there are such magic words. But the three magic letters merely classify the debtor as someone who won't pay willingly. They have absolutely zero legal power, though some creditors generously treat them as valid s78 etc requests.

When the creditor is taken to court, Tiggy is expected to reveal the magic words that will prevent a judgement. She encourages debtors to lie on their "statements of truth", for example by saying they have made s78 requests when they haven't, or that the creditor hasn't sent a copy of the agreement when they clearly have.

That's usually the end of the story. We hear no more. Presumably judgement is entered and the debtor pays in dribs and drabs for years or decades.

Sometimes debtors[*] like kimberlyJ aka Miss Trevett return, wanting magic words to escape from a CCJ.

Tiggy isn't brave enough to tell debtors, "There are no magic words that will make the debt vanish. The best you can hope for is to avoid paying and hope your case falls down the back of the filing cabinet."

[*] EDIT: typo corrected.
Last edited by littleFred on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

doublelong wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... KMbpTzfXYU

All going pear shaped on GOODF
Just had a read through her threads. Seems more like she did not like the answers she was given as I get the feeling she did not want to pay any of the money she owed, and was just wanting someone to show her how to wave the magic woo woo stick. As she seems to think she was waving it wrong and that's why they did not go away. :haha:
Tiggy quite clearly states, don't use the 3 letters they're useless. Don't ignore the attachment of earnings order, either apply to set it aside or apply to vary the order and offer a payment plan.

This is ignored, can't fault the advice given some 6 months ago, but clearly it wasn't what Kimberly wanted to hear and she's ended up in an even bigger mess and is now whining about it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

They call it Get out of debt free, not get out of debt by being responsible and working out a payment plan, or some reasonable settlement.

People expect free, any suggestion otherwise will be ignored.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

AndyPandy wrote:Tiggy quite clearly states ...
Yes. But Tiggy doesn't seem to realise that GOOFies don't listen, don't think, and don't take responsibility.

In the recent spirit of Glasnost, without Ceylon's banning hammer, perhaps Tiggy can influence GOOFies to actually start thinking about what they are doing.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

littleFred wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Tiggy quite clearly states ...
Yes. But Tiggy doesn't seem to realise that GOOFies don't listen, don't think, and don't take responsibility.

In the recent spirit of Glasnost, without Ceylon's banning hammer, perhaps Tiggy can influence GOOFies to actually start thinking about what they are doing.
I think/am afraid you are being overly optimistic. One of the reason they go to sites like GOODF is to hear information they want to hear, not actual sound advice, which they have undoubtedly gotten from other sources prior to this. They are wanting someone to tell them what they want to hear, as is quite obvious from several of the ongoing dialogs chronicled there. I will admit that Tiggy is largely a voice of reason in an otherwise unreasonable and unrealistic world, but that isn't saying much. Otherwise, the ultimate fails of the other inmates would be a clue, and it is always that they didn't do it right, omitted a step, didn't have their tongues properly crossed. That is not rational response.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote:...I will admit that Tiggy is largely a voice of reason in an otherwise unreasonable and unrealistic world, but that isn't saying much. ..
I've always wondered why Tiggy stays on GOOFY. Most of the advice I've seen from her(?) has been fairly sound, practical stuff about the real world options available to debtors. Tiggy's style is more suited to Legal Beagles or Consumer Action Group (mainstream UK help sites). And there's been a fair bit of sneering from the three-magic-beans fraternity on GOOFY, it's not like they actually value or appreciate what Tiggy does for them.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

jordi100 was mentioned in the DD clawback thread some time ago.
On 21 Jan 2015 jordi100 wrote over on GOOFs:
I have just used the Direct Debit Gurantee to claim back £6000 from car finance..no letters from them so far. Can i use the 3 letters and estoppel now or should i have done it prior..whats the chance of them claiming unjust enrichment?
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 75#p353675

Well, well, well, two years later we finally have an update:
On 13 Jan 2017 he started a new thread on GOOFs:
After clawing back £5700 worth of DD'S from car finance and asking Black Horse to provide me with the information I am now in the situation of receiving solicitors letters demanding repayment or they will take me to court. Obviously I am very concerned about this and really do not know how to go forward with this.
If anyone has any advice or can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... KV5b8umldg

:haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.