Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I suspect that is less than a final solution.
rosy

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by rosy »

http://boevat.org.uk/ Yes, beat your private parking tickets by wilful misunderstandings of the Bills of Exchange Act and the VAT rules.

This may work because a) the law around private parking tickets is not at all settled ( http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=79586 ) and b) writing lots of letters may make the PPC put your case in the "too difficult" file.

But you aren't winning because of any FMOTL nonsense, or because the PPC has to account for VAT to an end consumer.
rosy

Post by rosy »

This chap David Bolwell isn't terribly interesting (and certainly not worth his own thread), but his FOI requests and annotations do mirror many of the freeman types in his stubborn refusal to accept reality.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/david_20

What I find interesting is the way other footlers join in with the annotations and reinforce each other's delusions.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG7QkDj3N5M

It appears that Robert Sproul.the Bane of Glasgow, is due in court soon.
He filmed a family court in session and broadcast it on You Tube.
He was charged with contempt of court but it seems this has been reduced to Breach of the Peace for some reason.

It seems probable that he will soon be back on the streets annoying people and producing more entertainment thereby. I have a lot of sympathy for the rest of the folk of Glasgow.
Robert Sproul (rob ess) is back. I thought I'd read somewhere that he had a court order banning him from Youtube, maybe my imagination. Anyway here he is again .. roberts court case the trial and what happened on the 5th december 2017

It's 31 minutes, I don't know if I'll be able to face watching/listening so I'll just paste in his written account of the case ..
robert went into to the court venue and verified that he was the living man in private capacity under full liability that had life. he kept that stance all the way through the trial where no crime in law was committed. the case was based on corruption false charge and a man and a woman bearing false witness against the living man robert. the man presented his own case the man never used a prostitute known as solicitor. robert says at the end of the trial fraud the man robert was given a £200 pound fine for the fiction the legal person that the man is not paying for and he wont be doing community service either
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Not really any the wiser after skimming through it ..

Siegfried Shrink

"She bear false witness against a man because of Connecticut weighing."

I have finally figured out how to see subtitles, and thanks for that. An American robot trying to understand a mumbling Glaswegian must be as hard as it gets, but somehow, the translation is entirely accurate, and makes just as much sense as the original.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:"She bear false witness against a man because of Connecticut weighing."

I have finally figured out how to see subtitles, and thanks for that. An American robot trying to understand a mumbling Glaswegian must be as hard as it gets, but somehow, the translation is entirely accurate, and makes just as much sense as the original.
Which is to say none at all, since nothing he says or utters makes the least bit of sense, en Glaswegian or no.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Oops I've just posted about this on another thread.

If you want to see Youtoob trying and failing with auto-generated captions (Glaswegian edition) you can turn on Transcript.

To the right of the thumbs up/down buttons are three dots like this ..., click them then click Open Transcript. Enjoy!

Here's a few examples of the AI struggling manfully;
I don't need consent to answer many questions and then vote to open to squats calm and
water remain silent there's no cream in law after those document benefit these facing conclusions are more than relied upon and also the criminal wolf I didn't answer any questions well luckily not stop them enough tax people rate so woman acting a role as she other Smith I'm Amos says that made will be but she were topped it all off

obviously we care and custody in Maine anyway car long story short after I read
this view of the bill now I thought bill I got myself bill I want to make it
crystal clear but not Dane did I use out a way of liar I heard of Babylon but a
prostitute knowledge so myself right because they don't buy the illegal Freud
I think this actually makes more sense than Rab his'sel.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Rob Sproul (the creator of Sproulean algebra) gets the occasional mention in the press. Here's a court report arising from his victorious appearance 5th December last year;
A MAN has been banned from using YouTube after branding Paisley Sheriff Court “a corporate crime lab” filled with “corporate criminals” on the video sharing website.

Robert Sproul was told to stay off the site over the video rant, amid claims he threatened to “name and shame” a Paisley sheriff on the site.

The 53-year-old broke the law by recording himself outside the court and uploading it to the website.
In the video he said he would obtain a picture of Sheriff Tom McCartney and attach it to the video, and called a Children’s Reporter “a corporate criminal” and “a lying b****”.
Off to a good start then. Continues;
He denied he broke the law by making the claims in a video he uploaded to his account on the site on August 24 this year, following a hearing at the court, involving a separate matter, that Sheriff McCartney presided over.

He went on trial at Paisley Sheriff Court this week charged with breaking Section 38(1) of the Criminal Justice and Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010 by behaving in a way that would cause a reasonable person to suffer fear or alarm.

The charge against him stated that he did “utter threatening and abusive remarks about a sheriff and a Children’s Reporter, have said utterances video recorded and upload said recording to the video sharing site known as YouTube”.

The video was shown to the court on numerous occasions and, in it, Sproul referred to the court as “a corporate crime lab” and said staff of the judiciary, Crown Office and Procurator Fiscals Service, Children’s Reporter Administration and Renfrewshire Council were “corporate criminals”.
He clearly was winning the court over by now. More;
In the video, he described courts as “private companies trading for profit”, and said he would “name and shame” Sheriff McCartney” amongst other statements.

He also said “Mickey Mouse panel members”, meaning children’s reporters, “steal weans”, and said they steal fines to pay for pensions and expenses.

The Children’s Reporter in question, Leona McPherson, was called as a witness and gave evidence in the case.

The 37-year-old said: “There was fairly derogatory language being used about myself and a sheriff.
“It was very upsetting and quite alarming.”

Sheriff McCartney was not cited or called to give evidence in the case, and Sheriff Raymond McMenamin said there was therefore “nothing to indicate he felt one way or the other about it.”

Sproul represented himself and gave evidence in his own defence, telling the court: “I am not the person, Sir – I am not going to have my status diminished. I am a living man.”
Oh right. Well clearly you're alive - you can't be dead - unless you're some sort of celtic zombie. Alive or dead, I've often wondered what it is Rob does for a living;
Sproul said he was self employed, worked fixing cars and labouring, had studied law for six years and had been dealing with legal matters for his family.
He continues;
He said he did not use upper case letters in his name and said he had made the video on the day in question as he was “angry” and “upset” at a decision made by Sheriff McCartney, and the conduct of the Children’s Reporter, adding: “What I was doing was not done with malicious intent – it was to show they were doing wrong against a family. In my eyes it was lawful and alright to do so.”
Did that line of defence work? I think not:
But Sheriff McMenamin found Sproul guilty of making abusive remarks towards the Children’s Reporter after deleting claims he had been threatening or abusive to Sheriff Tom McCartney from the charge.

As he fined Sproul £200 for the offence, Sheriff McMenamin told him: “I just think your anger took you too far and your judgement was lost.”
We now learn a little more about the character of this braveheart;
Sproul, who has previously been given jail sentences totalling eight years for drugs offences, then told the sheriff: “I regret what I’ve done but I was doing it, in my belief, for the right reasons.
In his latest Youtube there isn't too much of any regret being expressed. You might call me cynical but methinks he was bullshitting Sheriff McMenamin all along;
“It was the only way I thought I could be heard – my hands were tied.

“The only way I could express it was that video.

“You are a very honourable man – It has been a pleasure to do a trial with you today.”

When asked at his first court hearing if he understood and would comply with his bail conditions, which included a YouTube ban, Sproul, of Glasgow, said: “I understand that".
I don't know whether the ban on using Youtube continues. I hope it does not.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I spent my first morning back at work today drafting a response to a Footler who'd used his John Bull Printing Set to cobble together a promissory note and send it in to pay off his mortgage.

His accompanying letter had it all - Bills of Exchange Act, Lord Denning, Uniform Commercial Code, Magna Carta, money out of thin air created by his signature, thumbprint, plus signature over a postage stamp at a 45 degree angle, Cestui Qui Vie Act, lots of Latin phrases that meant nothing in the context in which they were used, silence equals acceptance of all his terms, fee schedule, blah blah blah ... It was quite a nice start to my new year, actually, to know that there are still people out there determined to bring entertainment to my working day.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote:Not really any the wiser after skimming through it ..

Have we yet solved why he appears to broadcast from a shower with a double socket in it?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

f you want to see Youtoob trying and failing with auto-generated captions (Glaswegian edition) you can turn on Transcript.

To the right of the thumbs up/down buttons are three dots like this ..., click them then click Open Transcript. Enjoy!
Truly is it written, "Don't ask and you may be given"
THat aspect, which I was not aware of, promises yet more amusement, more of the bizzare in a mundane world.

Thank you,
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
f you want to see Youtoob trying and failing with auto-generated captions (Glaswegian edition) you can turn on Transcript.

Truly is it written, "Don't ask and you may be given"
THat aspect, which I was not aware of, promises yet more amusement, more of the bizzare in a mundane world.

Thank you,
I mentioned this in the US section viewtopic.php?f=49&t=11611#p257917
I suspect the "cream" someone mentioned is in fact "crime" with a Glasgow accent. What "broccoli" translates back to, I have no idea.
Edit: I've just started trying it with subtitles on and muted. It's like a 70s Japanese car instruction manual. :haha:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I mentioned this in the US section viewtopic.php?f=49&t=11611#p257917
I suspect the "cream" someone mentioned is in fact "crime" with a Glasgow accent. What "broccoli" translates back to, I have no idea.
Edit: I've just started trying it with subtitles on and muted. It's like a 70s Japanese car instruction manual.
You defame the Japanese. I bought a Datsun 510 in 1972. The manual was much clearer than anything that AI can drag out of Sproul. It made no reference to broccolli.

I wondered myself about the tiled corner he huddles in for almost all of his non-court videos. If you check at 1:40 on this video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaU4NiOtVf0

You'll see another device on the other wall at the same height as the outlet. Not sure what it is but guessing it's a thermostat.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:What "broccoli" translates back to, I have no idea
Although I'm not a weegie I can translate that for you .. Broccoli after school
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

exiledscouser wrote:Rob Sproul (the creator of Sproulean algebra) gets the occasional mention in the press. Here's a court report arising from his victorious appearance 5th December last year;
The 53-year-old broke the law by recording himself outside the court and uploading it to the website.
The video that I saw was recorded inside the court.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

aesmith wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:Rob Sproul (the creator of Sproulean algebra) gets the occasional mention in the press. Here's a court report arising from his victorious appearance 5th December last year;
The video that I saw was recorded inside the court.
It makes no sense that you'd break the law by recording outside a courtroom. Happens all the time here, including news reports. I'm assuming a typo.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

I saw the inside court one as well as the outside court one. At the time the inside court one seemed patently illegal since in Britain we are quite fussy about any recording or filming in court, and possibly more so, if possible, in Family Division matters, though Scotland may have its own rules.

I have no idea why they picked the relatively hard to argue outside rant. Filming and broadcasting the court proceedings seemed such an easy conviction that a Speak and Spell machine could have made the case in court.

Could it be like coarse fishing, you throw the catch back for another day, notably appropriate to Sproul since like a coarse fish he will never learn not to go for the bait. No doubt that if he fails to pay the fine he will be back for another performance, unhappily at more expense to the Scots taxpayer than the amount of the fine.
Siegfried Shrink

Burnaby49 wrote:
It makes no sense that you'd break the law by recording outside a courtroom. Happens all the time here, including news reports. I'm assuming a typo.
The content of the outside court one is what was considered threatening behaviour or breach of the peace. No problem in simply filming outside the court, but it was the vilification and veiled threats to court officials that secured the conviction. This seems clear to me from the press reports.

Filming court proceedings would have attracted a quite different charge, so I do not think any mistakes were made about the video objected to.

It's a puzzle.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Well, whatever other crimes that Sproul allegedly (or not) committed, he definitely committed perjury:
Sproul said he was self employed, worked fixing cars and labouring, had studied law for six years and had been dealing with legal matters for his family.
No self-respecting FMOTL performs work, and certainly not labor. :sarcasmon:
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill