Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:There was a bucket of diesel rigged to a pump which dripped the fuel into the exhaust, creating billowing clouds of dense white smoke.
The bucket was merely a bund for a well constructed apparatus - sealed tank with flange cover etc.

So a bit of googling later, and it turns out that one Simon Francis Chaplin (b 1953) was a trustee of a Spitfire restoration charity in the local area (http://www.companydirectorcheck.com/sim ... is-chaplin) which is still operating under another name (http://www.welshspitfire.org/). It seems they parted company with him about a year ago, and his name is expunged from the project. Interesting...

Mr Chaplin appears to be one of the last great British Characters -
Chaplin told police the bizarre device was fitted to the car as a mole-killing aid... Chaplin told jurors that he panicked when he saw the blue flashing lights because he had previously been attacked by police officers. He claimed they had dragged him out of his mechanical digger and knocked his head on the ground several times... He was cleared of possessing an imitation firearm in a public place ....
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dr ... ce-6968753

Oddly, they didn't actually prosecute him for the dodgy FMOTL licence plate, which must prove that it's completely legal so VICTORY!!1!!!1 etc.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Oddly, they didn't actually prosecute him for the dodgy FMOTL licence plate, which must prove that it's completely legal so VICTORY!!1!!!1 etc.
They might have just issued a fixed penalty back at the Police station for it, separate from these charges.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Re: Scottish sovcit does a 'Murphy'.

Post by YiamCross »

IDIOT wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z15F7Og ... WL&index=7

Driver is stopped by police on the M8 motorway, Scotland for having defective brake lights. Sovcit bullshit ensues, gives name but no joinder as he didn't say his name instead he wrote it down :haha:

All the driver had to do is thank the police for telling him his brake lights were faulty and explain he'd go fix them at the next motorway services and it's very likely he'd have been on his way in seconds....
But no, he chooses to refuse all easy ways out offered to him by 2 exceptionally patient coppers who were frankly running a very real and significant risk to life and limb standing on the hard shoulder of a busy motorway for so long. I can only assume they didn't arrest the bloke because of the severe hazard it would have presented to them and other road users as I very much doubt the guy would have opened the door and given himself up.

I'm confused by the driver's apparent commitment to the freemanesque nonsense of not standing under and refusing to identify himself but not enough to fully embrace the woo by deregistering the car and having no insurance, tax or MOT for it. The police must have been reasonably sure he was in possession of a licence and covered by insurance otherwise they would have had no option but to prevent him continuing with his journey.

I can't understand how this nonsense goes on and on, though of course we never get to see the conclusion where the guy is eventually handed a massive fine in court because, again, he will refuse to stand under & accept statute and parlay what should be a nasty fine into something much worse. He may even be able to get himself some points, a ban and or a custodial sentence. Perhaps if they did present the inevitably painful conclusion other idiots wouldn't be suckered into believing this nonsense is effective against the police.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Another Moron that's managed to turn what was probably a £35 PCN into a £622 liability - well done that man !!!

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 9&start=10

well the game's up!
they arrived this morning with the tow truck, even though the wifes car was across the back of mine they still attached the grab so i ran out and jumped in the car, thinking this will stop them. Unfortunately the bailliff informed me of new legislation called SECTION 12, basically by sitting in the vehicle i am causing obstruction and breach of the peace. He said he can call the police if i like so i said yes go on then!
plod turned up checked his paperwork and basically repeated what the bailliff had said. He would of arrested me, the car would've been taken as it was the property of the courts until the bill was paid!
so I paid the £622 and they unhitched my car and left. He also said that the ( because I had demanded a warrant with a wet signature from the magistrate) paperwork is all digital these days, even the arrest warrants they get given are just on their phones, no paper ones anymore and that the ROIROA were also basically powerless these days!
I must say that all this has left me a little dissolusioned with the whole idea of being able to beat the system, everything I tried they just railroaded over the top of and plod just agreed with them, what can you do?!
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:...what can you do?!
Well getting back in touch with reality might be a good place to start. :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AndyPandy wrote:Another Moron that's managed to turn what was probably a £35 PCN into a £622 liability - well done that man !!!

well the game's up!
they arrived this morning with the tow truck, even though the wifes car was across the back of mine they still attached the grab so i ran out and jumped in the car, thinking this will stop them. Unfortunately the bailliff informed me of new legislation called SECTION 12, basically by sitting in the vehicle i am causing obstruction and breach of the peace. He said he can call the police if i like so i said yes go on then!
plod turned up checked his paperwork and basically repeated what the bailliff had said. He would of arrested me, the car would've been taken as it was the property of the courts until the bill was paid!
so I paid the £622 and they unhitched my car and left. He also said that the ( because I had demanded a warrant with a wet signature from the magistrate) paperwork is all digital these days, even the arrest warrants they get given are just on their phones, no paper ones anymore and that the ROIROA were also basically powerless these days!
I must say that all this has left me a little dissolusioned with the whole idea of being able to beat the system, everything I tried they just railroaded over the top of and plod just agreed with them, what can you do?!
Poor tool, obviously not the sharpest in the toolshed. The way you "you beat the system" is to pay your damn bills and don't break the laws, usually not a tall order. I somehow don't think that is what he was whining about though as he doesn't strike me as the type..

What is ROIROA for those of us who don't speak UK bureaucratese?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Another Moron that's managed to turn what was probably a £35 PCN into a £622 liability - well done that man !!!

well the game's up!
Poor tool, obviously not the sharpest in the toolshed. The way you "you beat the system" is to pay your damn bills and don't break the laws, usually not a tall order. I somehow don't think that is what he was whining about though as he doesn't strike me as the type..

What is ROIROA for those of us who don't speak UK bureaucratese?
Removal of Implied Right of Access - it's a notice you put in your window which has a magical field allegedly that repels all bailiffs

:beatinghorse:
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

He would of arrested me, the car would've been taken as it was the property of the courts until the bill was paid!
Property of the court my ass! What happened here was the enforcement agent blagged the cop and the cop fell for it.

I've been on the wrong end of this so I know their dirty tricks. Police cannot be expected to know the ins and outs of the Tribunals, Courts and enforcement act 2007 and unfortunately the enforcement agents mug police off in pursuit of their fees and the obligations to the councils.

Do your research on this and you will know I am right.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

IDIOT wrote:
He would of arrested me, the car would've been taken as it was the property of the courts until the bill was paid!
Property of the court my ass! What happened here was the enforcement agent blagged the cop and the cop fell for it.

I've been on the wrong end of this so I know their dirty tricks. Police cannot be expected to know the ins and outs of the Tribunals, Courts and enforcement act 2007 and unfortunately the enforcement agents mug police off in pursuit of their fees and the obligations to the councils.

Am I missing a :sarcasmon: tag? In addition to being totally wrong, the slang is even more dense then that of the original scofflaw.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Well to be fair, enforcement agents are about as honest as bankers, I've even witnessed one get sledge hammer out his van and threaten to put it through a persons window 'to execute lawful entry', I won't bore you with the rest of the story other than to say he didn't stick around too long after the old bill arrived.

I wonder what "Section 12" he was referring to?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

IDIOT wrote:Property of the court my ass! What happened here was the enforcement agent blagged the cop and the cop fell for it.

Okay, I did my research -

Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007, Schedule 12, s68 :

(1) A person is guilty of an offence if he intentionally obstructs a person lawfully acting as an enforcement agent.

(2) A person is guilty of an offence if he intentionally interferes with controlled goods without lawful excuse.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2007/15/schedule/12

Why do you say this isn't relevant or valid?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Because that's schedule 12, section 68, not section 12.

If you're (as in the bailiff) going to quote the law to try and get your way, at least quote the correct part.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Looking for property in Malaysia?

Then why not give Freeman Woo Real Estate a try...

http://www.freemanwooestate.com/

I wonder if they can arrange a mortgage you don't have to keep up the payments on :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

FatGambit wrote:Because that's schedule 12, section 68, not section 12.

If you're (as in the bailiff) going to quote the law to try and get your way, at least quote the correct part.
How do we know the bailiff did misquote the law, it would seem that the only testimony is from the sov who was arguing the point with the bailiff. Either one of them could have transposed schedule for section. I would in fact think it more likely that the sov when recalling the account substituted section for schedule, than the bailiff who as you point out relies on this law for a living.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just as a point of reference, how often do you see the FOTL types actually report what happened accurately? About as often as sovcits actually quote real cases and get the sites right I would suspect. I would tend to take anything from those quadrants with several tons of halite myself.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Quoting the incorrct law does not remove the authority of the correct law.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

As someone else has said, maybe the mistake was by the FMOTL good-for-nothing who made the post on GOOFy. He might've misheard, or not realised the difference between sections and schedules. It's a moot point because the Police Office confirmed the essential point (that the offence existed) when he arrived.

Not sure why you're harsh on the bailiff here, he seems to have been patient and reasonable in dealing with someone who admitted he had the ability to pay, but he just wanted to cheat the system.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Not saying it does, but when people start quoting acts etc. to me they get a better response when they quote the correct one.

Fair point on the likelyhood of sovcity reporting what has said accurately, I would even go as far as saying yes exactly, had I not witnesned on several occasions EA blatantly lying and using intimidation, the threat of violence and generally being nasty dishonest fuckwits to try and get their way, just because the person reporting this is a member of sovcity doesn't make that fact any less true.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I'm harsh on bailifs because I've witnessed some unbelievably dishonest behaviour from them, and before you say don't tar all bailifs with the same brush, isn't that exactly what you've all done to Mr sovcity here with the 'he's sov so they always mssi-report stuff' explanation?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

How about this for a babble.
pigpot over on tpuc to arayder. He has just been banned
You can't say Blue is Blue because Blue said so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Show me WHERE Blue got it's verdict from!
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... &start=620