Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by notorial dissent »

exiledscouser wrote:Where Mr McDougald went wrong was he should have sprung for the magic super-super deluxe version of the letters with extra penetrating estoppel power, useful additional adornments and ancient geometric symbols that courts truly fear for those stubborn debts others letters just can't shift.

As he is finding out, only Dire Straits get money for nothing.

Bloody Canadians. Commin' overe ere, rubbishing all our freemen, applying common sense in well constructed easy to read and understand judgements. A pox on their houses!
Mustn't forget footnotes, lots and lots of footnotes, and multiple fonts, doesn't really work unless there are at least six or seven of varying sizes. Just ask Johnny "Two-Names" Darash and Orly Taitz if you don't believe me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by exiledscouser »

You've forgotten OTHER essential ingredients ND - SHOUTY SPURIOUS or illogical RaNdomisEd CAPITALISATION.

Oh, and the ending of all sentences with the word FACT(!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!),
reliance on US statutes, precedents and the UCC in U.K. legal proceedings and references to Marley v Scrooge [1854] culled from an out of print Blacks legal dictionary.

Burnaby. As regards our legal system we're crap and we know it! The wheels of justice turn slowly here in the UK - if at all sometimes - and it is in equal measures embarrassing, heartening, humiliating and highly refreshing to have Canada repeatedly get a grip of the pseudo legal clap-trap peddled by the likes of Goofy.

We need to up our game. Perhaps if m'learned friends could reduce their claret consumption a bit......
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Baron von Trampbeard has acquired an acolyte - take a bow, Mr Noel Kennedy!

https://www.facebook.com/Baron.david.ward

"This actions by Judge Sheldrake is an act of GROSS MISCONDUCT and MALFEASENCE in the office of the Judiciary which carries a term of incarceration of twenty five (25) years. The actions of Judge Sheldrake are also an INTENDED, PRE-MEDITATED, WILFUL and BELIGERANT acts of FORCE/WAR/TERRORISM to allow a repossession of a property. The Judge (Sheldrake) falls under the jurisdiction of Mr. Anthony Bangham and Mr. Anthony Bangham has a contractual obligation within the office of Chief Constable within the office of the executive .

The chief of police carries an obligation in his office to suppress what is a wilful and belligerent act of terrorism under his jurisdiction, which may be in addition to remove the licence to trade of Hill Estate Agents, or to place the company of Hills Estate Agents into administration and foreclose this now confirmed terrorist company. OR which is at the discretion of the chief of police for West Mercia Police Chief Constable Mr Anthony Bangham to incarcerate Azmat Riaz in the position of Director for Hills Estate Agents as a confirmed terrorist by his own hand."

And lower down there's the obligatory threats of violence -

We would note that it is likely, that some ill informed County Court Bailiff will show up on the 2nd Day of March 2017 to use force to evict us from our home in what is quite definitively a CIVIL matter.

We will NOT tolerate or accept such beligerant, forceful, fraudulent and vexatious actions to carry on unabated and we will exercise our rights to defend our lives, homes and property by whatever means we deem necessary to protect ourselves from acts of FORCE/WAR/TERRORISM should the required aid be not forthcoming.

That is to say that if force is used in a CIVIL MATTER by anyone and or everyone to cross over the threshold of our home, then the necessary means to defend ourselves will be implemented and medical services may be required thereafter.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I see "Paul-energy-is-free" Webster is in his friends list.

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

*Added-

https://m.facebook.com/fuelpovertyactio ... 7871573714
notorial dissent

The illustrious Mr Kennedy sounds like he is either several pints shy a growler, or several to the good depending on how you look at it.

He seems as deluded and unclear on the concept of what a judge can do in a civil matter as the rest of that crowd, and even less so as to what the police can do.

It's a wonder they can feed and dress themselves.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

If you like crazy declarations inspired by Baron David Ward, you can do no better than Nicholas James "Jack" Martin's The Will And The Word Of I Am. It's "All you need to free yourself," he says.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

It's the most flowery, incomprehensible attempt at creating a strawman you've ever read. (emphasis in original):
I. I AM, also perceived as numerous given identifiers, alias, abbreviations, and idem sonams:
A. I AM all that is, the conscious of I AM:

1. I AM includes each UNIVERSAL separate and limited perception, conscious, inbodiment, system of limit, spectrum, and continuum, also perceived in various different identifiers, alias, abbreviations, and idem sonams, incluisve of Human, Planetary, Galactic, Celestial, etc., every NOW moment I DO I AM, hereafter referred to as UNIVERSAL;
i. I AM CONSCIOUS is completely DEPOSITED into privacy of specific energetic and magnetic Universal perceptions of separation and limit, WITHIN I AM, every NOW moment I AM I DO AM;
Three pages of that, followed by two pages of this:
DECLARATION OF I AM!
I AM! I AM!
I BE! I DO!
DECLARATION OF I AM! WILL AND WORD OF I AM! I AM DECLARE I AM!

I AM!
I AM ALL THAT IS! THE CONSCIOUS OF I AM!
I AM UNIVERSAL!
NOW I AM DO I AM UNIVERSAL!
I AM CONSCIOUS IS DEPOSITED WITHIN I AM! NOW I AM DO I AM!
I AM! I AM!
It's like the Juffo-Wup dialogue from Star Control II.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I think this "I AM - I BE" nonsense was covered somewhere before by Deep Knight on the NESARA forum.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Observer wrote:I think this "I AM - I BE" nonsense was covered somewhere before by Deep Knight on the NESARA forum.
You're right, it was. (I did search Q for Jack Martin before posting, but I should have known to check NESARA forum for anything this weird.)

viewtopic.php?t=9038&start=800

It's apparently been floating around the Internet awhile, here's an HTML version:

http://i-uv.com/i-uv/i-declaration-the- ... -the-word/
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

The Observer wrote:I think this "I AM - I BE" nonsense was covered somewhere before by Deep Knight on the NESARA forum.
Yep - Searching "Heather Tucci-Jarraf" delivers more than sufficient context for this nutbaggery.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I thought 'I AM' was Jahweh, god of the Hebrews and all that guff. :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Doo be doo
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

Every time I see that I AM I BE nonsense my eyes start to glaze over because I know a load of seriously unintelligible hooey is in the offing.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"I Yam what I Yam and that's all that I Yam.
I'm Popeye the Sov-er-an!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:"I Yam what I Yam and that's all that I Yam.
Keyboards warning, please before you cut loose with that stuff.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

TheNewSaint wrote:
DECLARATION OF I AM!
I AM! I AM!
I BE! I DO!
DECLARATION OF I AM! WILL AND WORD OF I AM! I AM DECLARE I AM!

I AM!
I AM ALL THAT IS! THE CONSCIOUS OF I AM!
I AM UNIVERSAL!
NOW I AM DO I AM UNIVERSAL!
I AM CONSCIOUS IS DEPOSITED WITHIN I AM! NOW I AM DO I AM!
I AM! I AM!
It's like the Juffo-Wup dialogue from Star Control II.
I knew I'd heard this before:
I am and I'll be
I will, you'll see
I am and I'll be
I am: I'm me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_0aQOxkLZI
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Forsyth wrote:
I am and I'll be
I will, you'll see
I am and I'll be
I am: I'm me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_0aQOxkLZI
Why does that remind me of Doctor Who.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
notorial dissent

Now if he'd just said
  • I AM WOO WOO

I AM COO COO

then he would have at least had the dubiousness of correctness.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

http://imgur.com/a/6VBX1

They are up to it again.

Crawfraud and guy in one place? I wonder if the venue know what these people advocate...
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

The Observer wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:"I Yam what I Yam and that's all that I Yam.
Keyboards warning, please before you cut loose with that stuff.
Cogito, ergo spud: I think, therefore I yam.