Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Hercule Parrot »

FatGambit wrote:I'm harsh on bailifs because I've witnessed some unbelievably dishonest behaviour from them, and before you say don't tar all bailifs with the same brush, isn't that exactly what you've all done to Mr sovcity here with the 'he's sov so they always mssi-report stuff' explanation?
No, that isn't exactly what we've all done here. We know with 100% certainty that this particular sovcit is dishonest, by his own direct admission. We do not know that this particular bailiff is dishonest, because there is no evidence of that. The polarity principle is invoked... :lol:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
FatGambit

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by FatGambit »

Polarity principle lol
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

This guy is an American, but for possibly one of the biggest idiots I've come across, google Christopher Fleming. He has bought into every "but that doesn't apply to ME" ideology going. Listening to him takes a certain amount of practice, his "I'm calling for Christopher Fleming, who is a legal fiction" and "I don't have a name, but my mother called me Christopher" and "I don't know what my birthday is, I was a baby and I don't remember, but I am told .." sorely tempts me to toss a brick at him"

a sample, for the bold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sYSC81eRwE
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Gregg wrote: my mother called me Christopher" and "I don't know what my birthday is, I was a baby and I don't remember, but I am told ..
Mark ceylon Haining said exactly this in a recent interview when explaining why he bottled it and eventually answered to his name at a recent court hearing. He also added that he caved in because he was "tired". Fact was he was told he would be returned to his cell to give him time to remember his name. :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Gregg wrote:This guy is an American, but for possibly one of the biggest idiots I've come across, google Christopher Fleming. He has bought into every "but that doesn't apply to ME" ideology going. Listening to him takes a certain amount of practice, his "I'm calling for Christopher Fleming, who is a legal fiction" and "I don't have a name, but my mother called me Christopher" and "I don't know what my birthday is, I was a baby and I don't remember, but I am told .." sorely tempts me to toss a brick at him"

a sample, for the bold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sYSC81eRwE
Chris Fleming, I am reasonably sure he's going to wind up in prison for a very long time based on his antics and attitude. He's very aggressively stupid and has been arrested a remarkable number of times. If I'm right, doesn't he also claim to be a Moorish American, a black American group who have their own views on racial history (they believe that they were the original inhabitants of North America and lived in a highly advanced society and that the whole African slave trade was a conspiracy to keep them from finding out the truth by their white oppressors) of course given that Christopher is rather White his adoption of Moorish beliefs is somewhat peculiar.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

"I don't know what my birthday is, I was a baby and I don't remember, but I am told ..
Yeah, it could be that your parents lied to you because.......because......well, just because.
Someone give him a slap.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

There is a thread about Fleming somewhere on the U.S. board. I don't know how to link to other threads.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:There is a thread about Fleming somewhere on the U.S. board. I don't know how to link to other threads.
Here you go;

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=9719&p=170447

You just go to the discussion, copy the URL in the bar up top, and paste it here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
"I don't know what my birthday is, I was a baby and I don't remember, but I am told ..
Yeah, it could be that your parents lied to you because.......because......well, just because.
Someone give him a slap.
In fairness my father remained adamant until the day he died that the date given on my birth certificate should've been the Xth of March 1965 rather than the Xth of April 1965.... This has affected my life not one jot. :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

longdog wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Someone give him a slap.
In fairness my father remained adamant until the day he died that the date given on my birth certificate should've been the Xth of March 1965 rather than the Xth of April 1965.... This has affected my life not one jot. :mrgreen:
I have to admit that in the bad old days in one particular, fairly isolated region in Canada, where most children were born on the kitchen table and official record keeping was spotty at best, you could determine a person's religious inclination by their birth date when their parent's finally got around to registering it, usually long after the fact. Popular dates were 25 December, or for the "other" sect July 12. In my wife's family it was 25 December, in mine it was the "Glorious 12th". I will leave it as an exercise for the student to figure it out... :shrug:
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

A few years ago, when my Aunt was 96 years-old, and had given up driving and had not obtained a State ID card, I was asked to be a witness to her identity for a notarization. I had to honestly state that although I had always been told her legal name and that she was my aunt, I had not first-hand legal knowledge of her identity. I also added that the same fact was true as to my knowledge of my parents and of my own birth!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

eric wrote:
longdog wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: Yeah, it could be that your parents lied to you because.......because......well, just because.
Someone give him a slap.
I have to admit that in the bad old days in one particular, fairly isolated region in Canada, where most children were born on the kitchen table and official record keeping was spotty at best, you could determine a person's religious inclination by their birth date when their parent's finally got around to registering it, usually long after the fact. Popular dates were 25 December, or for the "other" sect July 12. In my wife's family it was 25 December, in mine it was the "Glorious 12th". I will leave it as an exercise for the student to figure it out... :shrug:
Well, I was born in Winnipeg in the early 60s and I have no idea what you are talking about.
The "Glorious 12th" according to wiki is:
The Glorious Twelfth is a term used usually to refer to 12 August, the start of the shooting season for red grouse (Lagopus lagopus scotica), and to a lesser extent the ptarmigan (Lagopus muta) in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Perhaps you mean the Orangeman's order. Go William. 1066 woo!
Spit it out man. Catholic or Protestant. No biggie.
chronistra
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by chronistra »

Orangeman's Day (traditionally celebrated on the 12th of July, but now on the Monday closest) remains a government holiday in Newfoundland and Labrador. In Ulster, The Twelfth is the height of the marching season, and during the Troubles was regularly marred by violence. The event commemorates the Battle of Aughrim (12 July 1691 in the Julian calendar) and the Battle of the Boyne (11 July 1690 in the Gregorian calendar), the decisive battles of the Williamite War reaffirming Protestant ascendancy in Ireland.
eric

Post by eric »

Philistine wrote:
eric wrote: I have to admit that in the bad old days in one particular, fairly isolated region in Canada, where most children were born on the kitchen table and official record keeping was spotty at best, you could determine a person's religious inclination by their birth date when their parent's finally got around to registering it, usually long after the fact. Popular dates were 25 December, or for the "other" sect July 12. In my wife's family it was 25 December, in mine it was the "Glorious 12th". I will leave it as an exercise for the student to figure it out... :shrug:
Well, I was born in Winnipeg in the early 60s and I have no idea what you are talking about.
The "Glorious 12th" according to wiki is:
The Glorious Twelfth is a term used usually to refer to 12 August, the start of the shooting season for red grouse (Lagopus lagopus scotica), and to a lesser extent the ptarmigan (Lagopus muta) in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Perhaps you mean the Orangeman's order. Go William. 1066 woo!
Spit it out man. Catholic or Protestant. No biggie.
City folk ..... spits. Winterpeg ... spits again.
In some parts of Ontario, up until the middle of the last century, contact with the government was rare at best and birth records were often non-existent. The attitude was that the actual date of your birth only really mattered unless you wanted to get married and if you could get a couple of friends to swear you were of age you just picked a date based on your religious upbringing which was usually either Orange or Catholic. Still a region where people often handle matters themselves with an admixture of new age communal living adherents left over from the 1970's. I can use myself as an example - there are about 4 different spellings of one side of my family's last name until it stabilized in the 1940's and on my wife's side it seemed to be the attitude that if it looked like it sounded that was close enough - Amedi, Medi, Medos, Amedius, Medo keep cropping up as boy's names on her side as good enuff' for the government. And yes I was born on a kitchen table in the 1950's. :D
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

i was reading some stuff on the orange order a while back and thought some others here may find the read interesting.

1884, Attack on the Orange Order
http://www.duhaime.org/LawMuseum/Canadi ... Order.aspx

peace
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

being as how this did not really fit elsewhere i thought here was a good spot. as some here know i make my own liquor and have a still i made myself. but i often dig around to look at the store bought stuff and occasionally find some opca gold in them thar hills....

such is the case on one site selling stills i happened on tonight. these guys seem to make a decent still but i would not advise going for their legal advice.

COPPER MOONSHINE STILLS
BEAT THE LAW | DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY | STATE CITIZEN PASSPORT
http://www.coppermoonshinestills.com/id71.html

have another one guys...
ninj
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Lovely looking pieces of work, exterior at least looks right, would really like to see how they are seamed and joined though, that is where the danger lies.

Otherwise, usual collection of sovcit gibberish. Doesn't know the difference between copyright and patent. I'm still wondering how he gets away with selling them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote:Lovely looking pieces of work, exterior at least looks right, would really like to see how they are seamed and joined though, that is where the danger lies.

Otherwise, usual collection of sovcit gibberish. Doesn't know the difference between copyright and patent. I'm still wondering how he gets away with selling them.
I agree that they are very pretty, but also very low tech. I certainly wouldn't want to fire one up even if the seams were good. He has an open flame only a few feet away from a source of alcohol vapors, not a good combination. His designs are almost certainly not patentable and probably couldn't be copyrighted either since they are just copies of existing devices. I agree that I don't know how he cane get away with selling them. In Canada at least, all stills, even off the shelf water stills have to be licenced in theory. Perhaps you could claim they are techno art work?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

the vast majority of stills are heated with an open flame. as to the legality of selling stills its perfectly legal. like selling bongs; they are for display only. in canada you can sell bongs and crack pipes openly and to anyone but need a license for rolling papers as thats considered a tobacco product. but a moonshine still can also be a water distiller. although some designs in canada are illegal to assemble or use it is a big and vast grey area. i have made it kinda a mission to teach some of my friends who's prior income was off one narcotic or another to make shine. all the fun with almost no risk of jail. in modern memory i cant think of a single moonshiner i know in canada who has had any trouble with the law over a still or a few gallons of shine. in fact i have a farmer who i get some shine to every here and there and he takes it to his mason lodge. i have some friends in bc who i taught this craft who sell it to alcoholics after hours so they dont drink listerine and lysol. considers it a good deed to make sure they can get something fit for human consumption at a more than fair price, anytime. often for buttons and a smile.

and the copper stills that this company makes are of a high quality. they even made the still for the dukes of hazzard movie. http://www.coppermoonshinestills.com/index.html good still, terrible movie.

if only thier quality of law matched their quality of still. in both canada and the states you can get a permit for a still to make your own fuel. easier in most states than in canada. if it was easier i would get the permit but really wheres the fun in that? lol

sovcits and preppers, craft brewers and rich folks all enjoy making shine. theres a zillion companies making stills for the canadian and u.s. market. the tv show made it a household thing to do. and with that diverse a crowd of do it yourselfers theres bound to be some legal crazies involved. i find some of the stuff fascinating. these people i linked to for example cant possibly follow what that legal gibberish says or they could not run a profitable business. must just sound cool on a moonshiners site and attract the sovcit crowd. you would think they would save their money better and build there own from scratch. one friend i taught in vancouver made his still for under 50 bucks out of thrift stores and kijiji. its simple once you catch on it aint rocket science.

peace,
ninj
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Confirmed: A Judge DID Just Call For The FBI and US Marshals To Arrest Congress And The President

http://themindunleashed.org/2015/12/con ... ident.html

pure freeking comedy gold! almost needs its own thread. almost. read the comments. its great.

peace,
ninj