Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10050
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby notorial dissent » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:28 am

SteveUK wrote:Any advice for this numpty owing £44k in tax?
Maybe he could take a leaf from Crab Bait's book...

Image

:beatinghorse:

I suspect this idjit is going to have a hard time coming up with that amount of tax to keep his hide intact.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies
Posts: 3378
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:02 am
Contact:

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby grixit » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:41 am

Orgones vs Chemtrails, Peter Of England, ATTN:, Anti Nuovo ordine mondiale, Météo Chemtrail, Chemtrails Roma, Anonymous Italia, David Icke, GMO Inside, Save our planet, Fluoride Class Action, Chemtrails, People against geoengineering, Chemtrail Report, Saifi kheireeddine and more


Purity Of Essence
I voted for Hillary, and i didn't even get a stupid tshirt!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby TheNewSaint » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:39 pm

Is there really such a thing as a "committal to prison notice"? They send you a letter and you turn yourself in, or what?

I'm sure he means "arrest warrant", or something similar. But i am amused by the idea of arresting someone via mailed correspondence. :snicker:

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 815
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby SteveUK » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:40 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:Is there really such a thing as a "committal to prison notice"? They send you a letter and you turn yourself in, or what?

I'm sure he means "arrest warrant", or something similar. But i am amused by the idea of arresting someone via mailed correspondence. :snicker:



Well, there is , sort of

https://www.thanet.gov.uk/your-services/council-tax/arrears-and-debt-recovery/committal-action/

I hope he's got a goodf defence team and £44k in shraps!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????

TheCoz
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby TheCoz » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:52 pm

notorial dissent wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Any advice for this numpty owing £44k in tax?
Maybe he could take a leaf from Crab Bait's book...

Image

:beatinghorse:

I suspect this idjit is going to have a hard time coming up with that amount of tax to keep his hide intact.


From a screenshot I've seen on the freeman fails facebook account he is a dodgy lettings agent that hasn't paid CTAX properly, including CTAX on his own property. He says he has a mortgage with only 9 years left so I'm guessing he's about to lose that.

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby TheNewSaint » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:12 pm



From the above URL:

if we have not been able to collect the money in any other way, the final option is to ask the magistrates court to issue a summons for you to attend a committal hearing. This means the council will ask the magistrates to consider sending you to prison for non payment of Council Tax.


So it's a summons to attend a hearing to request consideration of sending you to prison. The way it was described, "committal to prison notice", seemed to be missing a few steps :snicker: Thanks for your answer.

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 815
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby SteveUK » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:41 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:


From the above URL:

if we have not been able to collect the money in any other way, the final option is to ask the magistrates court to issue a summons for you to attend a committal hearing. This means the council will ask the magistrates to consider sending you to prison for non payment of Council Tax.


So it's a summons to attend a hearing to request consideration of sending you to prison. The way it was described, "committal to prison notice", seemed to be missing a few steps :snicker: Thanks for your answer.



Of course, this is planet sov-cit , so why let things like facts get in the way.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????

rosy
Scalawag
Scalawag
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:41 pm

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby rosy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:48 pm

getoutofdebtfools wrote:I see the brilliantly named Anal Sheikh is at it again :haha:

Guy Taylor Issues
4 hrs
MESSAGE RECEIVED:
Dear All,
Please see the following which is self explanatory

For those who wish to participate , please send your emails to
desmondbrowne@5rb.com, john.hamilton@fieldcourt.co.uk, Andy Russell <Andy.Russell@tbtas.org.uk>, Margaret Hilson <Margaret.Hilson@tbtas.org.uk>

copying them to me.

This is going straight to Court of Appeal and to the Supreme Court to link it with the actions there.

Yours sincerely

Anal Sheikh

< snip to prevent bloat-quoting >


The lovely and fragrant Anal Sheikh attempts to sue the world, but succeeds only in having her GCRO extended for another two years: http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2017/1772.html

A couple of nice quotes from the judgement by Turner J:

25. [...] She [Ms Sheikh] succinctly summarised her applications to me in oral submissions thus: "Stop the case now, put everyone in prison and give me everything."

42. It is not without irony that it is Miss Sheikh's manoeuvrings in response to, and in anticipation of, the applications to extend the GCRO which have provided all, or almost all, of the material upon which the applications are now granted. I am in little doubt that she genuinely believes that the legal system of England and Wales is almost irredeemably corrupt and that only through her own persistence and resilience can there be any hope of a remedy. Indeed, it is the very strength of her convictions that fuels her inexhaustible, but as I have found misdirected, momentum. Be that as it may, her hyperbolic reaction to these applications leaves me with no option but to grant them and thus the GCRO will remain in place for the next two years over which time I would hope, but not expect, that Miss Sheikh's undoubted energies may be redirected towards a goal more satisfying and life affirming than the chimera she has so relentlessly pursued over the last decade

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10050
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby notorial dissent » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:46 am

One might get the impression from that snippet that the judge was less than impressed by Miss Sheikh and her actions, one might. :snicker:

She is absolutely right round the bend. Apparently the concept of res judicata is not one she picked up in school.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 988
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby AndyPandy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:18 am

notorial dissent wrote:One might get the impression from that snippet that the judge was less than impressed by Miss Sheikh and her actions, one might. :snicker:

She is absolutely right round the bend. Apparently the concept of res judicata is not one she picked up in school.


I particularly like this bit, could equally apply to Tom Crawford et al

There are some unlucky people for whom litigation becomes akin to an addiction; harmful, destructive and all-consuming. As with all other compulsions, the adverse impact is not only upon the sufferer but also upon those around them. In order to rationalise her conclusion that virtually every judge who has made a finding adverse to her and virtually every counsel who has represented the interests of those whom she opposes is part of a vast conspiracy of fraud, she has convinced herself that the United Kingdom is governed by a malevolent juristocracy the corrupting influence of which permeates through and contaminates other institutions including, but by no means limited to, the Land Registry and the Solicitor's Regulation Authority.

In this regard, Miss Sheikh's presentation fits precisely the all too familiar template of the obsessive litigant. The observations made by Swift J in respect of the respondent in Gray are generically apt to characterise the behaviour of so many persons against whom GCROs are properly deployed:

"The claimant is a man who has an obsessive and paranoid belief that every public body and public servant (including any judge who has had anything to do with one of his claims) is dishonest, corrupt and intent on persecuting him and preventing him from obtaining justice… One outlet for his preoccupation is litigation. It is clear – and has been confirmed by his behaviour today in court and by his submissions – that he will continue persistently to litigate in the Administrative Court in the future if he is not restrained from doing so. It is a gross waste of public resources for the courts – and indeed defendants – to have to deal with repeated claims made by the claimant which are totally without merit."

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1387
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby longdog » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:14 am

This is my favourite bit
40 Finally, Miss Sheikh also applied in writing for an adjournment shortly before the judgment was to be handed down. Her submissions included the following:

"At the last hearing, I submitted to Turner J that the case before him is not only the most significant case which has ever come before an English court in its 1000 year history, it is a case which asks the most important question ever asked in the history of civilisation since the birth of time…

I had proposed to invite parties such as the editors of Tolley and academics, to name a few of the trillions of people whose rights and interests would be effected by his decision, to intervene in the case.

(For a start, all books on contract law will have to be withdrawn and rewritten and changes would have to immediately be implemented to school and university syllabuses. There should probably some sort of Government notice published in the UK and throughout the world!)"


41 Comment would be superfluous.


:haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10050
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby notorial dissent » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:41 am

She really does have an overblown opinion of her position with no discernible reason(s) that I can see or identify, and no idea about fighting which battle in which arena. I'm still at a loss as to what she thinks is going to re-write the law books, since nothing she has done is remotely unique or even really noteworthy. She is just basically at this point another krank. In that she is very much like the Crawfraud, rather like fighting and already over, decided, and done eviction and dispossession in and entirely unrelated criminal case, and losing on all counts.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo
Posts: 4123
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Der Dachshundbünker
Contact:

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby Gregg » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:52 pm

longdog wrote:This is my favourite bit
40 Finally, Miss Sheikh also applied in writing for an adjournment shortly before the judgment was to be handed down. Her submissions included the following:

"At the last hearing, I submitted to Turner J that the case before him is not only the most significant case which has ever come before an English court in its 1000 year history, it is a case which asks the most important question ever asked in the history of civilisation since the birth of time…

I had proposed to invite parties such as the editors of Tolley and academics, to name a few of the trillions of people whose rights and interests would be effected by his decision, to intervene in the case.

(For a start, all books on contract law will have to be withdrawn and rewritten and changes would have to immediately be implemented to school and university syllabuses. There should probably some sort of Government notice published in the UK and throughout the world!)"


41 Comment would be superfluous.


:haha:


Image
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10050
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby notorial dissent » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:30 am

Somehow I just can't see how a petition for the extension of a GCRO ranks up there as "the most significant case which has ever come before an English court in its 1000 year history" or any other span of time. If anything, I would have said it was a VERY insignificant matter involving a very insignificant individual.

I think she has flat out lost her mind truth be told.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby TheNewSaint » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:16 pm

notorial dissent wrote:Somehow I just can't see how a petition for the extension of a GCRO ranks up there as "the most significant case which has ever come before an English court in its 1000 year history" or any other span of time. If anything, I would have said it was a VERY insignificant matter involving a very insignificant individual.

I think she has flat out lost her mind truth be told.


Based on the backstory, I don't think she ever had her mind to begin with. The short version of it all is that Anal Sheikh:

- had a lucrative practice as a conveyance solicitor
- entered into a real estate agreement (with money borrowed from a parent)
- the agreement immediately broke down
- a settlement was reached, which would pay her £1.2 million
- the settlement broke down, mostly because she undermined it
- the other party sued her
- she began screaming "conspiracy", which was found to be "totally without merit" at least 12 times
- the courts ruled for the plaintiff, and she got nothing
- meanwhile, she lost her soliciting practice for sending false bills and making improper transfers from a client account
- she began suing anyone remotely involved with the case

So what we have is a shyster who couldn't quit while she was ahead, lost everything, and now thinks she's the victim of injustice rather than the perpetrator.

Siegfried Shrink
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:29 pm
Location: West Midlands, England
Contact:

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:59 pm

Having read the entire thread, plus the linked law reports, that seems a fair summary.

One little point that may indicate the genesis of all the following troubles is that it seems her mother was in a car accident, there was a claim for 'whiplash' injuries where she managed to mess it up to the extent that she lost money on what would have been an absurdly generous settlement (£35000, if I remember correctly) that she was advised to grab with both hands before the insurer came to their senses. This was before the property deal, another occasion where a chance to walk away with a very nice profit was somehow squandered.
This earlier debacle (sometimes referred to as an 'outstanding legal claim for millions) may have been symptomaic of later events, or the cause of them.

Siegfried Shrink
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:29 pm
Location: West Midlands, England
Contact:

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:19 pm

Meanwhile, back on the streets, the foot soldiers continue the fight against terror.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqvyZg9jyNU

In a daring blow against the powers that be, the hero deliberately drops a piece of litter in front of a litter warden (Yes, I am ashamed to live in a country so messy we have such things) and then like Brave Sir Robin, bravely walks away, and then runs away, and then catches a bus away. Sing Ho! for brave Sir Robin.

rosy
Scalawag
Scalawag
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:41 pm

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby rosy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:10 pm

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Meanwhile, back on the streets, the foot soldiers continue the fight against terror.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqvyZg9jyNU

In a daring blow against the powers that be, the hero deliberately drops a piece of litter in front of a litter warden (Yes, I am ashamed to live in a country so messy we have such things) and then like Brave Sir Robin, bravely walks away, and then runs away, and then catches a bus away. Sing Ho! for brave Sir Robin.


That's really sticking it to the man. When you think of bravery in the face of tyranny, you'll think of Thích Quảng Đức self-immolating to protest against persecution of Buddhists, of "tank man" standing in front of a column of tanks in Tiananmen Square.... and Jerome Graham playing a game of knock-down-ginger with a free newspaper and a couple of litter wardens. :sarcasmon:

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:47 pm

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby JimUk1 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:58 am

The old "cash in your birth bonds" scam
Is rearing its head.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 0525466855

Is it me, or does this not even look legitimate?

I mean come on! How dumb are you to fall for this? A secret bank account with millions just waiting for you sat in there?

It's clearly not secret then is it? How dumb can people get?

Siegfried Shrink
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:29 pm
Location: West Midlands, England
Contact:

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:47 am

This is lifted straight from a very prolific US loony. There is no UK Bureau of Public Debt.

It does puzzle me how people can think they can just transplant the nonsense of one country to another, but they do.


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest