Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Gregg »

exiledscouser wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:The random freeman babblings have been quiet lately.
Fear not Siegfried, I give you.....drum roll.....The Scottish Common Law Court!

Take that, measured jurisprudence!
Back off, statutes and Acts!

It has the following call-out on the home page;
The final verdict of the Common Law Court Jury is final and not subject to appeal.
So there. A secret court somewhere sits in private (probably the back room of the local tavern) and makes it's irrevocable decision. Nice bit of transparent law in action there.

Seems the court has been busy, already it has raised liens of £2,937,194 against the Rt. Hon. Baroness Jowell, Coral Hallett of Carey Pensions is £20,500 the poorer and the unfortunate Richard Klemmer of Engage Credit is having to stump up £250,000.

Crawford Langley (a Returning Officer) is stung for £1,607,365.00. Ooooof! Will they accept £5 a month?

There are many documents linked which are a very Baron David Ward feel to them - they will be equally effective too.

Who is behind it? Someone calling himself John Smith with an address in Aberdeen. I'm not sure what his beef is with the named individuals but I'm sure the trooof will out soon.

What a hoot this site is. Have fun exploring.
Oh this begs to be mocked. To whom shall we send tennis balls?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by He Who Knows »

SteveUK wrote:
It's all going Pete-Tong for our old friend Anthony Badaloo. One crisis to the next!

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... v_FCA_.pdf
Mr Badaloo said he he'd been "kidnapped by the police" :haha: :haha:
Love it that Carl-Peter Hoffman, "the spiritual moral being", hovers like the Spectre at the Feast wherever there's an extreme Freeman case. :lol:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Another numpty tries a prom note mortgage roll of the dice.....

http://www.ombudsman-decisions.org.uk/v ... eID=138475
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

I've been waiting for another Court room video. Rob S at his sister's custody hearing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-XTGeC4jSQ

Seems to be pretty heavily edited, though, wonder what was said during the cuts.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I haven't watched the video, was it filmed inside the court? If so then that must be very naughty, Sheriff Court hearings in regards to Children's Panel decisions are not held in public.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

aesmith wrote:I haven't watched the video, was it filmed inside the court? If so then that must be very naughty, Sheriff Court hearings in regards to Children's Panel decisions are not held in public.
Yes it is filmed from inside the courtroom. Everything is a corporation blah blah blah. Typical freetard gibberish.
The courts are stealing children to put them into care to generate revenue for the state. :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And it's actually a video of an air vent in the ceiling.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Just had a quick skim through and I'm amazed that they didn't just throw him out. I presume his standing was as lay representative for his sister, not directly a party to the proceedings. (FYI reading between the lines and from some previous material it appears that the Children's Panel has ruled that his sister's kids should be taken into care, and they're challenging this in the Sheriff Court). In his ramblings "this lady" will be the Reporter, presenting the decision from the Panel.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

From the blurb at the start of his video (more articulate than his presentation, if just as fanciful) ..
It has long been alleged that family courts across the UK conspire with police and social workers, in order to steal people's sons and daughters and put them into 'care' in order to generate revenue for the state. This has been written off by many as simple a bogus 'conspiracy theory'.
Anyone like to guess how putting kids into care (or even 'care') generates income?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Well, thats simple, they sell them to the Satanist Pedophile Powers that Be for their Dark Rituals, and lunch.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I note that despite the incessant quibbling about 'persons' and 'man and woman', he refers to the children in question as 'property' throughout his ramblings.

Recording a hearing of this nature and posting it on the internet shows and astonishing combination of arrogance and stupidity. I suspect he might be looking at some jail time if/when the authorities catch on.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

aesmith wrote:From the blurb at the start of his video (more articulate than his presentation, if just as fanciful) ..
It has long been alleged that family courts across the UK conspire with police and social workers, in order to steal people's sons and daughters and put them into 'care' in order to generate revenue for the state. This has been written off by many as simple a bogus 'conspiracy theory'.
Anyone like to guess how putting kids into care (or even 'care') generates income?
Exactly. Friends who work in social services say that the pressure to not take children into care is massive now. Even a foster placement will cost the council £30k pa, and residential homes with salaried staff start at £100k pa. The cost falls entirely upon local ratepayers, there is no central subsidy or incentive. They say vulnerable, abused kids are being left with parents much more often, and another Baby P scandal is inevitable. Lots of arse-covering file notes being carefully recorded to make clear that they recommended X but their manager decided Y. Didn't sound happy at all.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Exactly. Friends who work in social services say that the pressure to not take children into care is massive now. Even a foster placement will cost the council £30k pa, and residential homes with salaried staff start at £100k pa. The cost falls entirely upon local ratepayers, there is no central subsidy or incentive. They say vulnerable, abused kids are being left with parents much more often, and another Baby P scandal is inevitable. Lots of arse-covering file notes being carefully recorded to make clear that they recommended X but their manager decided Y. Didn't sound happy at all.

My daughter is a social worker in a Children & Families team, and entirely agrees with this. Her local authority has a threshold at point x for recommending the removal of a child, but other authorities where the budget is less have to push the threshold higher, because they just don't have the funding. She is aware of a case right now of severe neglect in an adjacent authority to hers, where had it occurred in her department they would be taking it to court to get care and placement orders for four vulnerable young boys, but that's not happening because of the pressure not to move children into kinship or foster care.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Perhaps the idea of eliminating old style dormitory based orphanages wasn't the lesser evil after all.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

grixit wrote:Perhaps the idea of eliminating old style dormitory based orphanages wasn't the lesser evil after all.
Put them to work in the mills and collieries, them as survive can afford to buy their own lodgings.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
grixit wrote:Perhaps the idea of eliminating old style dormitory based orphanages wasn't the lesser evil after all.
Put them to work in the mills and collieries, them as survive can afford to buy their own lodgings.
But that would mean we would have to put up with a FOTLer saying, "Please sir, I want some more."

Never mind, they are already doing that.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It's been a fun day at the office today. I've been batting away with a FOTLer who's been trying to settle a fairly substantial secured business loan with a promissory note and after that failed miserably, by A4V, using the slips from the paying-in book from his business current account.

He's been to the FOS and they gave him short shrift, so we're now free to take him to court. This is a last resort, as we'd rather just get our payments every quarter. But the woo is strong with this one and he's way down the rabbit hole.

After he received a letter I sent last week explaining his options (pay up in real money - happy to discuss a payment arrrangement - or we'll issue proceedings) he served me with 15 pages of gibberish claiming to be a commercial lien which says I owe him £34,000,000. I was quaking in my boots, I can tell you. That is, after I'd pissed myself laughing.

I discussed it with my boss, who got the okay from his boss, and then I A4V'd it, including stamps and a signature at a 45-degree angle, and sent it back to him, by special delivery. (Copy kept on file, obv.)

:lol: :lol:

Edited for spelling error.
Last edited by mufc1959 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

What fun!

There are Safari Parks if you cannot afford to go to see animals in the wild, or just don't like tropical diseases. I think there can be very few people interested in the wilder backwoods of human behaviour who will ever encounter a live, free FOTLer. It would be pleasant if some could be rounded up, agreeably housed in what they would consider their natural habitat, like the park animals, and be made available for visitor encounters. I suggest the visitors could play the roles of police, bankers, bailiffs and other natural adversaries of the FOTLer, in simulated encounters, to watch them perform.
There are a few technicalities to sort out. I will ask my Illuminati probationary board if my plan of picking the FOTLers up at evictions and other dead end situations and offering them accomodation elsewhere, combined with a little mind control to stop them straying too far (I envisage a simulated housing estate for them to drive around for police encounters, with a simple distance anxiety control to stop them wandering off), and there could be a bank, and a few shops, etc. as enrichment activity.
Some say zoos are cruel, but I think most such objections could be either dealt with or ruthlessy crushed, and I am sure secret FOTLand would be a popular attraction with many.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

There was a Twilight Zone episode along these lines. "People Are Alike All Over."
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

mufc1959 wrote:It's been a fun day at the office today. I've been batting away with a FOTLer who's been trying to settle a fairly substantial secured business loan with a promissory note and after that failed miserably, by A4V, using the slips from the paying-in book from his business current account.

He's been to the FOS and they gave him short shrift, so we're now free to take him to court. This is a last resort, as we'd rather just get our payments every quarter. But the woo is strong with this one and he's way down the rabbit hole.

After he received a letter I sent last week explaining his options (pay up in real money - happy to discuss a payment arrrangement - or we'll issue proceedings) he served me with 15 pages of gibberish claiming to be a commercial lien which says I owe him £34,000,000. I was quaking in my boots, I can tell you. That is, after I'd pissed myself laughing.

I discussed it with my boss, who got the okay from his boss, and then I A4V'd it, including stamps and a signature at a 45-degree angle, and sent it back to him, by special delivery. (Copy kept on file, obv.)
Since we have no conflict of interest rule here, feel free to give us all the details that aren't confidential.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4