Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... KWQCDzfXYU

Personally, I don't believe Tiggy should be encouraging people to simply try and evade/avoid their debts. .
I don't see a problem with assisting people to use the processes of challenge and defence which are provided by statute. If a creditor can't comply with the evidential requirements, they shouldn't prevail.

Burden of proof is a double-edged sword. My bank sold me a terrible endowment mortgage 15yrs ago, I was assured that this arrangement would not only clear the borrowed capital, but leave me with a tidy surplus. I can't prove that those inducements were made, so I can't do anything about it.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheNewSaint

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hercule Parrot wrote:I don't see a problem with assisting people to use the processes of challenge and defence which are provided by statute. If a creditor can't comply with the evidential requirements, they shouldn't prevail.
I agree. I have no problem with debtors availing themselves of proceedings they have a right to, or others counseling them in this process. I'm sure some will do so for no valid reason, but I believe there is value in creditors having to occasionally prove that their actions are legit. It keeps the system healthy, honest and transparent.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Creditors should always be honest, transparent, moral, ethical and so on.

But so should debtors. GOODF in general, and Tiggy in particular, encourages debtors to be dishonest. Tiggy has encouraged debtors to take actions (lying on "statements of truth") that could put them in prison.

I suppose judges are accustomed to debtors lying, and don't punish this. But some debtors do have genuine grievances, and these are lost in the dishonest boilerplate "defences".
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

freedom64 was sued for £10,828.13 by Hoist, who bought out a Barclayvad [EDIT: I mean Barclaycard] debt. Following some advice, freedom64 didn't defend so a default CCJ was made against him in the Northampton Bulk Centre.

freedom64 can't believe the unfairness. Surely he has a right to defend himself even though he decided not to? Surely a future claim will soon become statute barred even though he lost the claim so there won't be another?

He decides to submit a N244 form, but doesn't know what for or what to write in it.

Tiggy gently suggests he wants to set aside the judgement so he can properly defend against it.

For some reason, this sparks outrage from a brand-new GOOFy:
Daveofthefamilyjenkins wrote:i think you are a lying fuck tiggy and you can scrap me from this site now its been bought out by war criminals like you there is no sitting judges at bulk it dosent even have the word court in the title and i live by common law and only a real non secret society court and seeing as we have none in this shit country it is my rise up now to tell you and this countries war criminals and criminals against the british people, its a rubber stampdepartmant that has been illegally set up to rubber stamp through bullshit claims, take me off this spineless site so iam away from spineless criminals like you who work for the secret societies, fuck you you mug war criminal i dont give a fuck how much you know bout law seeing as this site is now working for these corrup secret societies
Someone signs up to GOODF to ask, "take me off this spineless site". Weird. I hope it isn't deleted because I enjoy ignorant rants like that.

Dave is nearly right about the Bulk Centre. It rubber-stamps uncontested claims. If the claim is bullshit, the defendant should say so, and then it won't be rubber-stamped.

But he's entirely wrong about Tiggy. I may not entirely approve of her, but calling her a "war criminal" is a more than few steps too far.
Last edited by littleFred on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:Tiggy gently suggests he wants to set aside the judgement so he can properly defend against it.

Daveofthefamilyjenkins wrote:i think you are a lying fuck tiggy and you can scrap me from this site now its been bought out by war criminals like you there is no sitting judges at bulk it dosent even have the word court in the title and i live by common law and only a real non secret society court and seeing as we have none in this shit country it is my rise up now to tell you and this countries war criminals and criminals against the british people, its a rubber stampdepartmant that has been illegally set up to rubber stamp through bullshit claims, take me off this spineless site so iam away from spineless criminals like you who work for the secret societies, fuck you you mug war criminal i dont give a fuck how much you know bout law seeing as this site is now working for these corrup secret societies
Ceylon isn't coping very well with the recent changes ...
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

While I don't think much of Tiggy in general, and she certainly isn't the freshest lamb chop on the platter, she certainly ISN'T part of the establishment. Her advice is definitely a several cuts above what is usually handed out there, even if some of it is only marginally legal and a lot of it ethically challenged, at least it isn't brain dead stupid or flat out fraud.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

Hercule Parrot wrote:
littleFred wrote:Tiggy gently suggests he wants to set aside the judgement so he can properly defend against it.

Ceylon isn't coping very well with the recent changes ...
So you're suggesting that Dave is a sock puppet??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:Ceylon isn't coping very well with the recent changes ...
So you're suggesting that Dave is a sock puppet??
I suspect "Dave" is a sock for a another/previous GOOFY member, yes. To create an account, and to write with such vitriol, suggests a predisposition of animosity. And Dave's key grievance is that GOOFY has abandoned his preferred three-magic-beans FMOTL model, and is now (via Tiggy) counselling visitors to work within the actual processes of law.

So I suspect that Dave is the nom-de-flounce of a previous hard-core GOOFY member. No real reason to think of Ceylon in particular - it fits his drama queen style, but probably could any of a dozen or more GOOFY dementonauts.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

As Hercule says, Daveofthefamilyjenkins will be an old hand who clearly prefers the way GOODF used to be. Ceylon is an obvious suspect.

The Success Stories forum often has a brand-new member reporting astounding success from merely sending the three letters. I suspect these are lies and I suspect they are from Ceylon.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

littleFred wrote:As Hercule says, Daveofthefamilyjenkins will be an old hand who clearly prefers the way GOODF used to be. Ceylon is an obvious suspect.

The Success Stories forum often has a brand-new member reporting astounding success from merely sending the three letters. I suspect these are lies and I suspect they are from Ceylon.
Actually there was one truly successful GOODF-

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... KqgMzzfXYU

:haha:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

littleFred wrote:For some reason, this sparks outrage from a brand-new GOOFy:
Daveofthefamilyjenkins wrote: ...
Someone signs up to GOODF to ask, "take me off this spineless site". Weird. I hope it isn't deleted because I enjoy ignorant rants like that.
According to the headers, "Daveofthefamilyjenkins" joined last June, although this is his first post.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Anyone heard of LabourCoin, it's the latest thing, apparently!

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 9&t=106299
PROSPERITY, FREEDOM & HEALTH CONFERENCE Ì
– INTRODUCING LABOUR COIN
A Solutions-Based Full Day Event

Just £7 for the entire day, including refreshments.
Sunday 9th April 10.30 am till at least 6 pm.

The Community Centre, St Albans Road, St Annes. FY8 1UZ

FIRST PRESENTATION

A Real-World Answer To The Oligarchies’ Monopolies, Extortions And Usury

Abdun Nur introduces a revolution in banking… interest-free loans and no fees!
You have heard of Bitcoin. It’s an internet currency that allows people to work outside the banking system and has proved to be very popular.
Abdun Nur has evolved this idea further: Labour Coin is a revolution in banking. It is the first no- fee, no-interest bank that allows advances. So if, for example, you needed to buy a house, you could use Labour Coin to pay for it as an advance without interest or fees, and the first repayment could even be postponed for up to 5 years!
Labour Coin would not be centralised so, once created, it would exist as long as people used it… no one can cut off the head as it has none; no one can shut it down from a central server as it doesn't use one; and no one can access it without having made a witnessed, written agreement. This is needed as, although 80% of people are honest, 20% are dishonest and these would need to be excluded.
All that’s needed is to employ a computer coder. Abdun says, “When I get Labour-coin coded, then I can at last free people from economic slavery and the ever increasing poverty of the state monopolies and usury extortions.
“Using the same model, I can also build a platform to create a faster and unrestricted free internet and mobile phone system without using any centralised servers… no corporations charging you for use This would be unlimited and free.”
Just some of the factors covered and exposed in detail on the day include usury (interest), ownership, tax, profit, slavery, rental, debt, feudalism, capitalism, democracy and the government.
Do bring your note books and pens as there will be plenty of notes to take. Your questions will be welcome.
An enormous amount of research has gone into this project. The next stage is to wind it out globally. This will be the first time that Abdun's research will have been aired! Put this date in your diary. If you attend only one event this year, this is the one!!
What a presentation! A must for everyone who has “issues” with our banking system.

Technical stuff for those who like it!... The Labour Coin model is nodal, polycentric and peer to peer, each node of the platform within your computer system is an independent operating system. It is pair-key encrypted, and the accounting system maintains a zero balance throughout the entire system at each transaction. Once the Labour Coin platform is built, other platforms can be attached to it: trading platforms, cooperative platforms, file-sharing platforms, etc. It would all be open source and free to download once created. It is a true medium of exchange functioning through 'advance', on a zero balance, pair-key encrypted polycentrically through multiple independent nodal operating systems, peer to peer and bond agreed.
Labour Coin is the core structure from which an infinite number of platforms can be supported, attached to the hub by the user as required. It will allow the creation of platforms providing free internet; free mobile phone use; free file transfer; tax free trading; self hosting websites, free of spam, advertising, hosting, or domain costs; an alternative to the constructed legal fictions, as an arbitration hub of inherent power, founded on the innate duty of care within a bond; a bond platform allowing medical (escaping the allopathic model), assurance (escaping the insurance model), cooperative (escaping the employer/employee model), collective (escaping the middleman model) bonds. Open-source technological hubs freeing suppressed technologies can be created to nourish substantive bonded cooperatives, free of profit and employers.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

AndyPandy wrote:All that’s needed is to employ a computer coder. Abdun says, “When I get Labour-coin coded, then I can at last free people from economic slavery and the ever increasing poverty of the state monopolies and usury extortions.
Typical freetard delusions of grandeur. Ten paragraphs about what a visionary genius he is, and one offhand mention that he doesn't have the first skill necessary to build the thing.

There are a lot of Bitcoin clones out there. None of them has caught on. Apparently the idea is to get in on the ground floor, and hope other people buy into the currency, driving the value of their WhateverCoins into the stratosphere. Cryptocurrency is almost like pyramid schemes in this regard: people are always starting new ones, but nobody wants to participate in anyone else's.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

JimUk1 wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... KWQCDzfXYU

Personally, I don't believe Tiggy should be encouraging people to simply try and evade/avoid their debts.

I also think getting people to apply for unless orders is actually making "the system" money, contrary to the whole purpose of that site.

I find tiggy a bit morally bankrupt.
Interesting, I can no longer read this post, it seems to have vanished. I even created a user account to access it, but it denies me.,,

Very Interesting, Very Interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krD4hdGvGHM

Edit: Replaced by this: http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 93#p502593 likely to get rid of the posts she didn't like

and found this too: http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 19#p502619 there seems to be another debt, she just stoped paying, and is now suprised they want the money...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

TheNewSaint wrote: Cryptocurrency is almost like pyramid schemes
no 'almost' about it. fake cryptocurrency is the new adpack.
notorial dissent

What an incredible load of utter and complete hooey. All he has is eternal vaporware, an idea that is fatally flawed to begin with, and delusions of finding a flock of pigeons to pluck.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

So it's a bot net and a cryptocurrency. He's already stating you can buy a house, not pay for 5 years and it has no interest or fees.

And he bases this on..?
notorial dissent

Whatever he is smoking or more likely inhaling.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote:All he has is eternal vaporware, an idea that is fatally flawed to begin with, and delusions of finding a flock of pigeons to pluck.
Hey, that's all you need. Look at WeRe Bank. We all know the pigeons are out there; flaws and vaporware aren't an obstacle if you can get the GOOFY crowd to believe your scheme will let them escape their debts.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

More details of this wonderful new system are at http://www.labourcoin.com/labour-coin/

I'm impressed by the complexity of it all. He has put a great deal of thought into it. By comparison, ordinary banking looks simple. Now, it's just the minor detail of building it.
Abdun Nur wrote:The search is on for financial contributions to pay coders, and to find coders to work on the open source, peer to peer platform that would allow people economic freedom, to at last return to common unity and trade through trust, which is earned and developed.
He doesn't even need programmers, but mere coders. Architects, designers, analysts, testers, integrators, implementers, project managers? Nope, just a few coders. Of course, Abdun Nur prefers anarchy, so I guess the coders can do whatever they want.

He has thought about the potential for dishonesty. The first step is to keep out undesirables. Someone who "works for the state, has a criminal record for fraud, theft, or crimes demonstrating they cannot be trusted, is a landlord, banker, psychopath, Ashkenazi, Israeli citizen, Wahhabi, Zionist, agent of the Vatican, Free-Mason, or paedophile" can't join the system.

Nor people who support vaccination.

Nor people who believe the 9/11 attack "was committed by Muslims hijacking airliners, simply because they hated the freedoms of Americans, that the subsequent fire caused three building to collapse into their own footprint, and that Afghanistan and Iraq were responsible".

Abdun's record of raising funds isn't great. For example, his Servant of the Light website:
Abdun Nur wrote:A NEW WEBSITE IS NO LONGER BEING BUILT TO REPLACE THE PRESENT SERVANT OF THE LIGHT, NO DONATIONS HAVE BEEN GIVEN TOWARDS THIS, THE SITE WILL CLOSE WHEN THE PRESENT ADVANCED PAYMENT FOR THE HOST, ENDS, DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST OF USERS. Thank you.