Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by aesmith »

One word is "tube", normally pronounced more like "choob". His case is due to be heard on the 4th December, I don't know if he's out on bail at the moment.
John Uskglass

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by John Uskglass »

Update from the Sproul camp here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwrwSFfhbws

As I suspected, he's been banned from adding more material to his You Tube channel while on bail.

His spokesman's account of Sproul being refused disclosure of evidence unless he attends a police station sounds rather peculiar. I'm not a lawyer, and Scots law does differ from England, but surely you'd expect the defence to be given unfettered access to relevant material?

Mind you, who knows what Sproul believes constitutes evidence!
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The restriction on disclosure may be related to the nature of the case, evidence disclosed to the defense may not be evidence that should be published, for any of many reasons.
Sproul has published illegal material, as have many other people involved in both social media and criminal cases, the most notable of which were the interviews and medical reports in the Hampstead SRA hoax.
I think it sensible to make an attempt to prevent this type of disclosure becoming common, and tons of bricks should be decanted on anyone who does make improper use of evidence, including publishing it online.

If the habit of making disclosure of evidence to the parties disclosure to the entire world becomes common, major procedural changes may be needed. This may be the 21st. century's biggest legal problem so far.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The restriction on disclosure may be related to the nature of the case, evidence disclosed to the defense may not be evidence that should be published, for any of many reasons.
Sproul has published illegal material, as have many other people involved in both social media and criminal cases, the most notable of which were the interviews and medical reports in the Hampstead SRA hoax.
OK, that makes sense. But it's a bit of a cleft stick for the authorities, isn't it? Sproul and the gang are spinning this as an attempt by a corrupt legal system to restrict his ability to defend himself , and it certainly looks like that at first glance.
Siegfried Shrink

John Uskglass wrote:
OK, that makes sense. But it's a bit of a cleft stick for the authorities, isn't it? Sproul and the gang are spinning this as an attempt by a corrupt legal system to restrict his ability to defend himself , and it certainly looks like that at first glance.
I don't think the system has the least interest in what Mr. Sproul and his chums think, an opinion probably shared by most people, since such cries of foul play are forthcoming whatever the occasion. Do they think they will be arrested if they turn up to see what the police have? Who knows?

Something needs to be done. Imagine the winess detail in a serious drug or violent crime prosecution being made available to all? Threats of contempt of court need to be well grounded and the outcomes of contempt well publicised.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Something needs to be done. Imagine the winess detail in a serious drug or violent crime prosecution being made available to all? Threats of contempt of court need to be well grounded and the outcomes of contempt well publicised.
The trouble is that the Sov Cit will ignore this as (s)he maintains they are not bound by the current, corrupt, court system but only by some other worldly system of their devising where they are always right even when they are wrong.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Well the disclosure Sproul has been seeking from the PF has clearly not been denied to him, he just has to pole up at his local police station. He has consistently declined for bizarre reasons so it’s now off for trial.

Date for your diaries 5th December, expect hissy fits, ranting monologues and contempt for the court before the inevitable conviction and a fine. :brickwall:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: If the habit of making disclosure of evidence to the parties disclosure to the entire world becomes common, major procedural changes may be needed. This may be the 21st. century's biggest legal problem so far....

Something needs to be done. Imagine the witness detail in a serious drug or violent crime prosecution being made available to all? Threats of contempt of court need to be well grounded and the outcomes of contempt well publicised.
Unfortunately the UK courts are transitioning to the digital age during the decade of austerity. There are plenty of methods to protect sensitive documents, restrictions of viewing, saving or sharing etc (none foolproof, but enough to manage most of it). But Police, CPS & HMCTS etc can't afford any of those methods, so sensitive material is often sent to defence in plain PDF format or burned to a CD/DVD. It may be that there has to be a scandal or tragedy for this to stop, because nothing else will loosen the purse-strings.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I lost the will to live about 30 seconds into his D&B video. One reason for councils to register and operate a ltd company is that councils cannot borrow money and to build social housing they need to borrow money. So they have to set up a company to allow them to build more social housing so deadbeats like Sproul can have a place to live.

Not just deadbeats of course, but people who are vital to society like nurses, waste refuse operatives, firemen etc who don't get paid enough to ever be in with a chance to buy a house or pay commercial tent and still have money left over for food.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

YiamCross wrote:... One reason for councils to register and operate a ltd company ...
In some of their nonsense there's not even a company involved. You'll remember them babbling about a company called "United Kingdom incorporated" or something which they claimed proved the UK was a corporation. In other cases they check third party sites like companycheck.co.uk which appear to list every non-residential address as a business. You'll see on the PLD site that David Robinson is quoting what's supposed to be a company registration number for Birmingham Magistrates Court. Doubtless the fact that these so-call "private corporations trading for profit" aren't listed by Companies House is just proof of a conspiracy.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

I think part of the FOTL stuff about the status of councils might stem from them being referred to in law as “corporations”. Using “Corporation” to refer to local authorities goes back a very long way, including in legislation.

FOTLs seem to hit a mental brick wall with the idea that “corporation” may mean things other than “trading company set up purely for the purposes of making a profit”. For some reason, despite their ability to contort the meaning of other everyday bits of English language, they hit a mental brick wall and decide “incorporation” or “corporate” has one and only one meaning - “a company set up for the purpose of making a profit”.

The broader meaning, that of a group of people acting together as a single legal entity which continues even if the people comprising it change - like e.g. a local council, just doesn’t hit their “everything’s a secret conspiracy” button hard enough I guess.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sovcits and fotls have at least one thing in common, their absolutely bone deep belief that words can have ONLY ONE meaning, and of course it has to be the one they want it to be. So yes they do have a problem with the same word having more than one connotation.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

well well well, how strange. Just had a run in with a man spouting sov cit garbage. I was in town and nipped into a shop I'd just spotted. Walked in pass some guy playing with the lock, and inside the store worker was having a massive row with a bailiff. No one seemed to mind me being there.

The guy was spouting stuff like, you cant just throw me out, I should receive a warrant signed in wet ink by a judge. Hint - you don't, its a commercial property.

They didn't have what I wanted so I left and watched from outside. 5 minutes later the guy was out in the street, the shop locked up, and him shouting abuse at the retreating bailiffs - mainly along the lines of this evictions is unlawful blah blah blah

Strange to see it in real life for once.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

I know the feelling. I used to go the Hay literary festival each year and I'd see quite famous people just walking about. Have you ever felt that all the people you see on TV are actually fictional? It's a mild mental shock to find that some of them actually exist. :-)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I know the feelling. I used to go the Hay literary festival each year and I'd see quite famous people just walking about. Have you ever felt that all the people you see on TV are actually fictional? It's a mild mental shock to find that some of them actually exist. :-)

My only regret is that Colon wasn't there filming it all with Guy 'forensically analysing' the paperwork. Oh well, better luck next time :x
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

SteveUK wrote:well well well, how strange. Just had a run in with a man spouting sov cit garbage. I was in town and nipped into a shop I'd just spotted. Walked in pass some guy playing with the lock, and inside the store worker was having a massive row with a bailiff. No one seemed to mind me being there.
"Row" means an argument, right? Is it pronounced like "bow" or like "bow"?
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:well well well, how strange. Just had a run in with a man spouting sov cit garbage. I was in town and nipped into a shop I'd just spotted. Walked in pass some guy playing with the lock, and inside the store worker was having a massive row with a bailiff. No one seemed to mind me being there.
"Row" means an argument, right? Is it pronounced like "bow" or like "bow"?
As in "take a bow, Mr. Shakespeare!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

SteveUK wrote:
My only regret is that Colon wasn't there filming it all with Guy 'forensically analysing' the paperwork. Oh well, better luck next time :x
Sadly I hear Guy Taylor is very ill with cancer so it seems unlikely that there will be any more forensic analyses from that quarter. End of an era.

Even more sadly I hear Colon isn't.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

YiamCross wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
Sadly I hear Guy Taylor is very ill with cancer so it seems unlikely that there will be any more forensic analyses from that quarter. End of an era.

Even more sadly I hear Colon isn't.
Don't be sad about Guy and his cancer, I hear his mate Ceylon is going to hook him up with some of that Colloidal silver, that the corrupt government tells you can be harmful, but he knows that is only to help big Pharma make a profit, which they can then kick back to the government. Once Ceylon is on the case, the Cancer will give up, and Guy will have his health back. I am sure Ceylon's medical assistance will be just as successful as his help in getting back your house.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

NYGman wrote:Don't be sad about Guy and his cancer, I hear his mate Ceylon is going to hook him up with some of that Colloidal silver, that the corrupt government tells you can be harmful, but he knows that is only to help big Pharma make a profit, which they can then kick back to the government. Once Ceylon is on the case, the Cancer will give up, and Guy will have his health back. I am sure Ceylon's medical assistance will be just as successful as his help in getting back your house.
Or maybe someone could nip over to France and get some of that cream off the woman who can't get to the UK because the authorities have her passport.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self