Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:Confirmed: A Judge DID Just Call For The FBI and US Marshals To Arrest Congress And The President

http://themindunleashed.org/2015/12/con ... ident.html

pure freeking comedy gold! almost needs its own thread. almost. read the comments. its great.

peace,
ninj
Maybe Menard can get her to issue an arrest warrant for me too while she's churning them out wholesale. It will be as valid in Canada as it is in America. I suppose I could do worse than Obama as a cellmate. I could get Dean. He'd never stop yammering.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Burnaby49 »

Reta Mae Cherry
Our law enforcement are too sorry to do their jobs. They are letting people infest this country who are privately selling us out to their jihads, and acting like they could be our friends. Their quran says that a Muslim cannot take a non-muslim for a friend. Obama is a Muslim, and he has plants everywhere in the WH, pentagon, and congress. They are giving this country away to Islam, who believe it's okay to eat non-muslims, and if a muslim man sees fit, he can eat his wife, if he is displeased with her performance. What in the world is going wrong with this country. Lazy liberal women are sitting on their rear end, and don't believe what is going on. They think Islam can be tamed, and are going against tradition and going for creeps that are going to cut down on their freedoms, and not let them drive, wear makeup and look pretty.
Americans, as you start to fall into the hole, and cant climb out, you will see, you could have had a better life with Christianity as you could have with Islam.
These idiots of islam wants you to wear a big black burka sack over your whole body.
Whoa! Never thought of that one! Is it true?

Lets be frank here. Mrs. Burnaby49 and I have had our differences, what married couple doesn't? But we're stuck with each other because we're in our 60's and the economic consequences of divorce would screw us both. But that poster offers me an alternative. Become a muslim then just eat Mrs. Burnaby49! Problem solved. There has to be a catch. Time limit on getting the job done? Can I share with guests to alleviate the burden? Questions, questions. Best not to discuss it with her though. Women can be touchy about these things.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Burnaby49 wrote: I suppose I could do worse than Obama as a cellmate.
I'll volunteer to share a cell with Mrs Obama.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:Confirmed: A Judge DID Just Call For The FBI and US Marshals To Arrest Congress And The President

http://themindunleashed.org/2015/12/con ... ident.html

pure freeking comedy gold! almost needs its own thread. almost. read the comments. its great.

peace,
ninj
Maybe Menard can get her to issue an arrest warrant for me too while she's churning them out wholesale. It will be as valid in Canada as it is in America. I suppose I could do worse than Obama as a cellmate. I could get Dean. He'd never stop yammering.weeping in the corner while tucked in a fetal position.
fixed
longdog

Post by longdog »

They are giving this country away to Islam, who believe it's okay to eat non-muslims, and if a muslim man sees fit, he can eat his wife, if he is displeased with her performance.
Do the people who write this shit seriously believe it or are they just so ignorant in basic general knowledge as to not know that accusations of cannibalism have been used to demonise racial and religious groups as far back in history as there is a history... And that nobody with a half working cerebellum believes such pitiful crap any more.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

longdog wrote:
They are giving this country away to Islam, who believe it's okay to eat non-muslims, and if a muslim man sees fit, he can eat his wife, if he is displeased with her performance.
Do the people who write this shit seriously believe it or are they just so ignorant in basic general knowledge as to not know that accusations of cannibalism have been used to demonise racial and religious groups as far back in history as there is a history... And that nobody with a half working cerebellum believes such pitiful crap any more.
Well, the claim that immigrants were eating swans from the Royal Parks has run out of steam it seems.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Wanted to wish all the freeman / sovcit idiots (special mention to the crawfrauds, colon, love a pint taylor and Peter Fraud of England) for all of the entertainment you have provided in 2015 - Looking forward to the crazy scams and idiotic claims (we won !!!1!!! 15 times) that you will bring us to laugh and joke about in 2016

Special thanks to all quatloos - you have made me laugh
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

And we all give 3 hearty cheers to Bones, who works so hard for so little recognition. Here's to a new year and fresh opportunities to get sovs twisting their knickers. May you become their especial bugbear and bete noire.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bones, just to show you the standard that you have to meet around here before you get any street creds for having Freeman enemies, check out this discussion;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492&start=1320#p218679

Where Robert Menard, at one time of significance in the Canadian Freeman scene, is ranting how he has made a criminal complaint against me which has been accepted by the Royal Canadian Mounted police. They are investigating me and I'm to be charged and arrested in the new year (not quite there yet in Vancouver).

After a lot of backpeddling it boiled down to him whining about me to the RCMP and being told to get lost. But at least the thought was there.

But, then again, if you judge a man by the quality of his enemies I guess I'm no better off than you are.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote:After a lot of backpeddling it boiled down to him whining about me to the RCMP and being told to get lost. But at least the thought was there.
Are you sure it wasn't to some poor mall cop who didn't move quickly enough to get away from him? I'd think that is about as close to the actual real police as he is likely to want to get.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... oaS_3rfWK0

Hi guys

Does anybody know of a way to chemically remove yellow lines from the road?

Regards
Mick

You've got to ask the question why, what mad plan has this idiot got in mind ? Trying to avoid a parking ticket by removing the yellow line ??
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Get Paddy to re-tarmac the road, should be a lot cheaper than paying the ticket, no?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

FatGambit wrote:Get Paddy to re-tarmac the road, should be a lot cheaper than paying the ticket, no?
I can just see it - the Local Authority does not have jurisdiction to restrict parking on this piece of road so I will remove the yellow lines myself, thus avoiding all parking fines. We get the same thing around here when there are parking restrictions to allow for snow removal. The village solves the problem for parking complainants by simply not plowing at all in front of their house. When your vehicle is stuck from leaving your own house, you learn to be play nice with the local politicians.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

FatGambit wrote:Get Paddy to re-tarmac the road, should be a lot cheaper than paying the ticket, no?
Casual racism.
But, the young barmaid (Irish) in my old local pub was complaining she had got a ticket for parking on double yellows outside the pub. When we explained that yes, that's correct she explained she wasn't actually ON the lines, she had parked the car just to the side of them but still got a ticket !
Bones

Post by Bones »

Burnaby49 wrote: Where Robert Menard, at one time of significance in the Canadian Freeman scene, is ranting how he has made a criminal complaint against me which has been accepted by the Royal Canadian Mounted police. They are investigating me and I'm to be charged and arrested in the new year (not quite there yet in Vancouver).

After a lot of backpeddling it boiled down to him whining about me to the RCMP and being told to get lost. But at least the thought was there.
Now you are just trying to make me jealous
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Joinder wrote:
Casual racism.
But, the young barmaid (Irish) in my old local pub was complaining she had got a ticket for parking on double yellows outside the pub. When we explained that yes, that's correct she explained she wasn't actually ON the lines, she had parked the car just to the side of them but still got a ticket !

I have absolutely no clue what relevance that has to what i posed but you don't have to be on the lines to get a ticket, any part of the car overhanging the line constitutes an offence, parking in the middle of the road or pavement doesn't count as 'not parking on the lines' either.

As for 'casual racism', racism is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against an individual or group based on their race according to Google, since I am part Irish, I don't think implying one of my fellow countrymen could do a cheap job for them qualifies as racism, perhaps if people like you spent less time getting offended on behalf of other people and more time actually thinking before opening your mouth, the world would be a more peaceful place.

Since you didn't seem to understand what I was saying, I'll try to explain it in simple terms, I was implying that the person asking the question about whether anybody knew of an easy way to remove the yellow lines was the kind of person who would rather spend thousands of pounds resurfacing the road to hide the yellow lines in order to stick two fingers up at the system (oh look my Lord, no yellow lines on this road') rather than paying the £60 fine for parking where they had.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Removing the yellow lines doesn't remove the parking restrictions though there are some tricks that can be played in court if traffic control signs and road markings don't meet specifications.

One thing is for sure, though, spending a small fortune removing double yellow lines sounds like a really great way to change a parking ticket into some fairly serious criminal charges. Criminal damage springs immediately to mind, as does attempting to pervert the course of justice and there are probably a few others that I can't be bothered to think of. If only these idiots put as much effort into legitimate acts they'd be a lot better off all round.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

FatGambit wrote:
Joinder wrote:
Casual racism.

I have absolutely no clue what relevance that has to what i posed but you don't have to be on the lines to get a ticket, any part of the car overhanging the line constitutes an offence, parking in the middle of the road or pavement doesn't count as 'not parking on the lines' either.

As for 'casual racism', racism is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against an individual or group based on their race according to Google, since I am part Irish, I don't think implying one of my fellow countrymen could do a cheap job for them qualifies as racism, perhaps if people like you spent less time getting offended on behalf of other people and more time actually thinking before opening your mouth, the world would be a more peaceful place.

Since you didn't seem to understand what I was saying, I'll try to explain it in simple terms, I was implying that the person asking the question about whether anybody knew of an easy way to remove the yellow lines was the kind of person who would rather spend thousands of pounds resurfacing the road to hide the yellow lines in order to stick two fingers up at the system (oh look my Lord, no yellow lines on this road') rather than paying the £60 fine for parking where they had.
I understood perfectly well , and I am not offended. My story was to illustrate the misunderstanding of parking on yellow lines by a young Irish lass.
I'm sorry if this caused you to be upset. Peace
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

YiamCross wrote:Removing the yellow lines doesn't remove the parking restrictions though there are some tricks that can be played in court if traffic control signs and road markings don't meet specifications.

One thing is for sure, though, spending a small fortune removing double yellow lines sounds like a really great way to change a parking ticket into some fairly serious criminal charges. Criminal damage springs immediately to mind, as does attempting to pervert the course of justice and there are probably a few others that I can't be bothered to think of. If only these idiots put as much effort into legitimate acts they'd be a lot better off all round.
There was actually a guy who painted his own yellow lines outside his shop in Wandsworth many years ago in the belief that it meant only he could park there.
We could see it from our lecture room in the college, a very botched and amatuer job that used to make us laugh, I can't recall what the outcome was but it was a nice distraction from Engineering lectures.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Oh, and as for the innocent "Paddy" remark, the website "IrishCentral" lists it as a racial slur along with other examples.
Peace, as always.