Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Firthy2002 wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:So Hurst might be headed to jail? 2017 will be a busy year.
I have just had it from a friend of mine that Hurst is in court next week (Thursday) in Merthyr Tydfil and he's asking for supporters. I might go along.
Please do it would be nice to have an honest account of what happens.
My money is on the prison van being needed this time around.
Yes, if you do get the time wanglepin please go. It might turn out to be an entertaining day and we would love to know what really happens. :D
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by notorial dissent »

OK, for those of us playing along at home and totally even more unfamiliar with the Welsh courts system than the English one, what happened with the change of court from last week? I'm sure there is a perfectly simple rational reason, I just don't see it at the moment.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:OK, for those of us playing along at home and totally even more unfamiliar with the Welsh courts system than the English one, what happened with the change of court from last week? I'm sure there is a perfectly simple rational reason, I just don't see it at the moment.
I suspect ( but don't know ) the lay Magistrates don't want to deal with it, or the Clerk of the Court has made a decision to have it referred to the Circuit / District Judge and the next available hearing date in front of this Judge would be at Merthyr Tydfil.

Pure speculation on my part.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:OK, for those of us playing along at home and totally even more unfamiliar with the Welsh courts system than the English one, what happened with the change of court from last week? I'm sure there is a perfectly simple rational reason, I just don't see it at the moment.
A lot if not all law in England is the same in Wales. A lot of stuff is actually "England and Wales" when people say "English" law. It's only Scotland, Northern Ireland, IOM, Channel Isles (and anywhere else I've forgotten) have their own rules.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: I think this guy "Barron Barrie" (Barrie Dickinson) is in for a bit of trouble and probably deserves a thread all of his own...
There isn't much peace and love directed towards his local council;

http://qnet.me/do-I-have-to-pay-council ... 20Fact.rtf
and
http://qnet.me/lien/users/X4BxSLaW6cqHc ... 202016.rtf

I'm guessing this is a small taste of the paper terrorism Mr. Dickinson has been subjecting some hapless Council official to.
That second document is darkly hilarious. A classic example of a resentful, illiterate loser who finds some nonsense on the internet and experiences a flush of arrogant, vengeful power. The superior, hectoring tone is perfect, supported by the cut & paste of inapplicable, imaginary US legal principles.

"If you then elect to not resolve this default notice then Claire Taylor you will have elected and agreed the second option which is to stand as a surety for a security by way of a lien. We will then take further legal action by raising a security on the debt by way of a lien against your estate and the future earnings of yourself and by way of the sins of the farther your descendants to the seventh generation were there may be an attachment of earnings on the earnings and the pension of your grand children’s grand children."

It appears to escape Dickinson's understanding that there is no "lien" process in English law, but his gleeful reference to inheritance of debt (also false) demonstrates his malice. I hope that Central Bedfordshire Council are providing appropriate support and reassurance to Ms Taylor in the face of this harassment.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I love the idea that there's a "sins of the farther[sic]" principle in English law. Now I'm no bible scholar but I'm pretty sure the whole sins of the father unto the seventh generation thing was something cooked up by the god of the Israelites when he was still going through his wrathful, fire and brimstone, pillar of salt phase. :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I hope for her sake it was placed in the round file.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Another GOODF user Daynja looks soon to have their pants pulled down by their local court per the usual shoddy advice given.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Notsogreen
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Notsogreen »

This one has the lot :

Ceylon, BIlls of Ex, A4V : The lot in the first 7 minutes...

Couldnt bear any more, but it looks like Woo gone mad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHnXZzI-2-A

Apparantly Gas and Electricity are FREE, cos the utility companies send you a cheque.......

Truly bonkers
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Just had to post this picture :haha:

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
rumpelstilzchen

John Hurst was supposed to be in court today. Has any news trickled through yet?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:John Hurst was supposed to be in court today. Has any news trickled through yet?
I didn't get the chance to go rump. Not for want of trying, I was disappointed. My friend tells me he got the heads up for this court case from a guy David Robinson of Practical Lawful Dissent, I can`t say I know much about them only that they are full blown Fmotl tards, spouting the usual - don`t recognise the BC - Artical 61 etc etc etc.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/practicallawfuldissent/
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:John Hurst was supposed to be in court today. Has any news trickled through yet?
According to Goofy he got a suspended sentence and order to pay. Don't know how authoritative this is council tax outcome & John Hurst
rumpelstilzchen

aesmith wrote:
According to Goofy he got a suspended sentence and order to pay. Don't know how authoritative this is council tax outcome & John Hurst
So he lost.
We can only hope for two things now.
1. He doesn't pay
2 He appeals "on points of law" :snicker:
BHF wrote:
Bones

Post by Bones »

letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

John Hurst was happy to lose in the lower court because now he can go to a higher court. Where have we heard that before?

https://youtu.be/sqSPeouL4zE?t=1139
Last edited by letissier14 on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:brickwall:
letissier14 wrote:John Hurst was happy to lose in the lower court because now he can go to a higher court. Where have we hard that before?

https://youtu.be/sqSPeouL4zE?t=1139

Oh for the love of.....

Is there no end to the sheer madness?

Shall we just return to the "good olde days" when people excreted out of house windows?

Why do they think everyone else should pay for basic services?

I'm over in Germany visiting relations, and they pay a flat rate for all services direct from salary- perhaps it's time we did the same in the U.K.

Sorry but the can pay won't pay brigadie really p1ss me off!

Meanwhile the people who try and pay are forgotten (and in times of austerity struggle) because of idiots like this!

John Hurst I look forward to your incarceration!

Rant over
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

"UK Column Wednesday 02/12/2016: The Council Tax John Hurst One". On planet Earth, certainly in the UK, Wednesday was 30th November.

Regarding the case, it sounds like the only issue being considered was how he was going to pay. Not whether he is liable. So good luck on appeal. There's nothing magic there, you have automatic right of appeal from a Magistrate's Court.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The post seems to be by Guy Taylor, though it says "Linda Taylor". Isn't that his wife's name? Why does Guy post under his wife's name?

Anyhow, the conclusion is no surprise: John Hurst is sentenced to prison and, if he decides not to pay what he owes, he'll be sent there.

I confess I'm slightly curious what arguments John tried to use in court, and presumably will use in appeal. I mentioned upthread that John argues that courts have no authority, due to Magna Carta dying in vain. I hope that's the basis of his appeal:

"Okay," says the judge. "I agree, so I rule that I have no authority. Oh, no, hang on, I suppose I don't have the authority to rule anything. So your appeal fails."
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

One of his arguments is that he is withholding his council tax, as it is used to fund terrorism by the UK abroad.