Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by AndyK »

The quoted great mathematician improperly typed his equation. He meant to say i ^ 2 = -1 which is correct; i being the imaginary number which is the square root of -1.

One would think that a great mathematician would be able to correctly type a lower case i -- or, perhaps, the i was shouting?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
#six
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by #six »

aesmith wrote:Here's one where the guy's in some sort of dispute over property, and has managed to get himself a Civil Restraint Order, apparently this was because "i believe I was too often successful in court and had to be stopped in this feudal fashion" although later he seems to be saying the government is after him because he made the greatest advance in mathematics since Newton.
alex4today » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:41 pm wrote:You probably may not know but since my discovery in 1999 of my Interpretation of I^2 = -1 (the most important advance in maths since Newton I believe as it rewrite complex maths) and development of Complex Quantum Mechanics more and more physicists are delving into this
So I think that explains why I think the interests of the state are being used to get my participation (no-one has proved me wrong in 17 years and I am the only one to advance QM in that time).
Damages not set by court > Land Registry
And there was me thinking that Heron of Alexandria came up with the concept of complex numbers. And the notation was formally devised in the 1500s. So imagine my surprise that it was a GOODF member who discovered it in 1999. Who would have known :haha:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Maybe he's also discovered fire and will want to share. :roll:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Bones wrote:FFS :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 68#p496138

Typical look at me everyone, attention seeking freetard post
Update

Postby assassin » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:03 am
Hi everyone, just a little update.

I am fine but my computer and mobile are under attack due to current circumstances and I know exactly what is happening and why.

Please dont send me any PM's as I receive them and when I open them they are simply garble, and its not just from this site.

Measures are in place to deal with it, and currently this is all I can say publically.
It's seems the same moron was involved in this Walter Mitty episode also-

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... F7GfbXfXYU

Beaten up by police!

Yet, he claims the police are attack his GOODF account?

So couldn't it be the person who had to write this message for him/her?

You seriously have to be dimwhitted to believe 99% of articles on GOODF.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

So imagine my surprise that it was a GOODF member who discovered it in 1999.
No, no, no. You've got hold of the wrong end of the stick. The old maths had the concept of i, being the square root of minus one. But alex4today came up with the ingenious idea of calling it I instead.

Can you see the difference? This is as significant as Karl Lentz calling himself "i, a man" rather than the old-fashioned "I, a man". Capital versus lower case. It matters because ... well, I'm not a good enough wordsmith or mathematician to know why it matters, but I'm sure it does.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I think what he is saying is that although the equasion is well known he, in 1999, discovered his own interpretation of it......or something like that.....
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

littleFred wrote:
So imagine my surprise that it was a GOODF member who discovered it in 1999.
No, no, no. You've got hold of the wrong end of the stick. The old maths had the concept of i, being the square root of minus one. But alex4today came up with the ingenious idea of calling it I instead.

Can you see the difference? This is as significant as Karl Lentz calling himself "i, a man" rather than the old-fashioned "I, a man". Capital versus lower case. It matters because ... well, I'm not a good enough wordsmith or mathematician to know why it matters, but I'm sure it does.
Could be that i is the appropriate pronoun/mathematical construct. When two FMOTL are working together, the result is usually negative.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:snicker:

So getoutofdebtfree are now advocating this site-

http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com

To which a member called handle has said - "are you sure their not reptilian"

Seriously, people use that place for debt help?
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... GJ2f7XfXYV
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

aesmith wrote:Here's one where the guy's in some sort of dispute over property, and has managed to get himself a Civil Restraint Order, apparently this was because "i believe I was too often successful in court and had to be stopped in this feudal fashion"
I wonder if he meant "futile."
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TheNewSaint wrote:
aesmith wrote:Here's one where the guy's in some sort of dispute over property, and has managed to get himself a Civil Restraint Order, apparently this was because "i believe I was too often successful in court and had to be stopped in this feudal fashion"
I wonder if he meant "futile."
If he is relying on the Magna Carta for all of those court "victories" then maybe the government had to go feudal on him.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Observer wrote:If he is relying on the Magna Carta for all of those court "victories" then maybe the government had to go feudal on him.
That's just it, though. He may actually have meant "feudal." Meaning archaic, with connotations of crudeness and brutality. Which would be an artful use of the language, though highly similar to "medieval" as popularized by Pulp Fiction.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
The Observer wrote:If he is relying on the Magna Carta for all of those court "victories" then maybe the government had to go feudal on him.
That's just it, though. He may actually have meant "feudal." Meaning archaic, with connotations of crudeness and brutality. Which would be an artful use of the language, though highly similar to "medieval" as popularized by Pulp Fiction.
Maybe the sentence was something like "[t]hou art naught but a serf; and as a serf thou shalt be punished by the infliction of a hundred stripes in the public square."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Maybe the sentence was something like "[t]hou art naught but a serf; and as a serf thou shalt be punished by the infliction of a hundred stripes in the public square."
That actually makes three possibilities; feudal (literal), feudal (figurative), and futile. Forgive me, I am such a language nerd.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

TheNewSaint wrote:
"Feudal" also has connotations of the master having all the power and rights and the serfs having none. Perhaps that was how he meant it. The court was acting as the master and treating him as its serf, with no rights and no legal protections.

The freemen often claim that the courts act any way they see fit, with no regard for the "real" law (as defined by the freemen).
notorial dissent

My feeling is that if they want to go all out and claim the MC as divine source, then so be it. I really don't think they would like being under the "feudal common law" that went with it, not one little bit.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

notorial dissent wrote:I really don't think they would like being under the "feudal common law" that went with it, not one little bit.
A lack of historical knowledge around the Magna Carta and the English Civil War seems to be a common thread amongst FMOTL peddlers and their followers.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
notorial dissent

I think if you just leave it at lack of knowledge for anything that didn't come off of the internet from sites that agree with them will pretty much cover it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote::snicker:
So getoutofdebtfree are now advocating this site-
http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com
But this is going to change everything, surely.... :haha:

Postby stevebinch » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:00 pm
i am just getting started look out governments and company's your time is over the people will have a voice to be heard
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

With things quiet at this time of year handle has rumbled that his eleccy meter is up to no good. Not one of them new mind-control new ones, oh no, the evil old-fashioned type, sinisterly spinning away counting off the megawatts.

It's like, they are SENDING stuff over the wires. Stuff to mess with your melon man, emotional control - just like Eastenders.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... GOTeoHfXYU

Never mind, nihilist has the answer - he's going to encase his bed in a Faraday Cage, that'll sort things.

It'll be cheaper and equally effective to go in the fridge, get the foil covering the left-over turkey and fashion yourself a nice hat. There's a nice chap.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

exiledscouser wrote:With things quiet at this time of year handle has rumbled that his eleccy meter is up to no good. Not one of them new mind-control new ones, oh no, the evil old-fashioned type, sinisterly spinning away counting off the megawatts.
For those looking for another explanation for repeatedly waking up in the middle of the night, it appears that this may be more normal than sleeping through:

BBC: The myth of the eight-hour sleep
Wikipedia: Biphasic and polyphasic sleep / Historical norm