Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by bmxninja357 »

Why must you make me read anal's man on manifesto? I already have enough head problems.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
SteveUK

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by SteveUK »

It's an occupational hazard Ninj....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:The anal sheik has returned for 2017 and he's on the warpath. This time the judiciary are in his sights, and , hold your breath - its class action time!
Message received:
Dear All,
The Class Action is now before a Lord Justice of Appeal.
snipped rest of pointless repetition ND- Mod
Previous Next
It's on guy's Facebook page, apols, don't know how to link from there.
How would the protection from eviction act 1977 apply to someone who is not renting ffs, if your on a mortgage?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protect ... n_Act_1977

Are they all this incoherent?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Come on... Anal.... Can anyone take someone seriously with that name.

Even if he/she was talking sense, which they are not... The name just kills it...
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

"Anal Sheikh" means "Lord of the Arseholes."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

fail fail and fail again.
John has delivered weekly promissory notes for his rent to the council by fax and by hand.

“They ignored all the promissory notes, didn’t acknowledge them and claimed to have lost them,” he said.

Under the Bills of Exchange Act 1882, he argues, “if someone doesn’t accept your method of payment without good reason then the debt is offset”.

http://www.yorkmix.com/life/people/york ... cting-him/
longdog

Post by longdog »

"Under the Bills of Exchange Act 1882, he argues, “if someone doesn’t accept your method of payment without good reason then the debt is offset”"

A good reason like "We don't accept IOUs no matter what fancy name you give them" :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I will start by making a WAG that Tariq Rehman and Anal Sheikh are NOT lawyers/barristers. Are those even their real names?

As I understand it, the UK DOES NOT do Class Action law suits. So I would also posit that this is all just ignorant posturing.

Beyond that I would assume it has to do with eviction proceedings of some sort, beyond that???

For those of us playing along here at home, what do the CL1, CL3, etc references mean?

Is there actually any verifiable information pertaining to any of this?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:The anal sheik has returned for 2017 and he's on the warpath. This time the judiciary are in his sights, and , hold your breath - its class action time!
Anal Sheikh is female, and was previously a qualified lawyer. Sadly, nominative determinism didn't (yet) lead to her employment in the adult video business.

Dodged a bullet in 2005...
https://www.solicitorsjournal.com/node/206249

Struck off in 2008...
http://www.solicitorstribunal.org.uk/Co ... Sheikh.pdf

Vex Litigant in 2015....
https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/vexat ... 46.article

And her new hero, Tariq Rehman, was disbarred very recently...
https://www.barstandardsboard.org.uk/me ... iq-rehman/

NB - Guy Taylor's FB is here...
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 2031044755
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My what an interesting bunch of characters. A half million Pounds giver or take is no small oops.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

....and we do , sort of, have very limited class actions.
United Kingdom Edit
The Civil Procedure Rules of the courts of England and Wales came into force in 1999 and have provided for representative actions in limited circumstances (under Part 19.6 [51]). These have not been much used, with only two reported cases at the court of first instance in the first ten years after the Civil Procedure Rules took effect.[52] However, a sectoral mechanism was adopted by the Consumer Rights Act 2015, taking effect on 1 October 2015. Under the provisions therein, opt-in or opt-out collective procedures may be certified for breaches of competition law. This is currently the closest mechanism to a class action in England and Wales.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

libel AND treason I tell 'ya!!!!

:beatinghorse:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:libel AND treason I tell 'ya!!!!

:beatinghorse:

Paid trolls?

Is that why we post here and not on that FB site?

Morons!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.manche ... ent=safari

Shaun was actually used to defend an easy case for a fine for taking children out of school in term time.

Rather than using case law, he simple uses freeman logic and er, lost.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Good to see young Shaun is still tilting away at windmills. I'll bet he's secretly delighted to have had his very own thread here at Shill Central, a rite of passage for any aspirant Footler. Even though he seems to have shied away from confrontation of late his magnificently malevolent presence is still there in the wings stirring the shit, just waiting for his next big moment in the sun.

For myself I'm a bit narked to be missing out on the hefty income this site is supposed to pay its contributors.

I'll take anything; a PN, one of Ceylon's cannabis cure-alls or even some Re.

But on 2nd thought I'll just write myself out a nice fat high value credit note (on a cow as you are supposed to do) and "do a Denning", see how that works out.

Hey, Shauny lad, drop over here and sign up, it's good that you're following along, we can have a bit of a natter, please bring us up to speed on the fate of your little Fiat or whether you've patented your obviously hugely successful perpetual motion machine and - added bonus - you'll get your 50p per post as we all supposedly do!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

And best of all "defaming the common law".... :haha:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
And best of all "defaming the common law".... :haha:
Not forgetting the heinous crimes of collusion, slander and subversion.

I'm almost tempted to resurrect his thread which has been dormant since May.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.manche ... ent=safari

Shaun was actually used to defend an easy case for a fine for taking children out of school in term time.

Rather than using case law, he simple uses freeman logic and er, lost.
To be fair, his "client" was a hideously unpleasant woman harbouring delusions of celebrity (after being featured in an obscure "how the peasants live" documentary about a grim area of Manchester). Karen Wakefield is 100% prime material for the FMTOL "laws & rules don't apply to me, because I'm special" routine.

Her coin-operated laundry service failed in 2015, after some nonsense attempt to illegally bypass the gas meter to evade unpaid bills. Note the usual nonsense "she claims they executed the warrant without the permission of a judge". http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... e-10098310

And now she's living in penurious misery, but still refusing to take any responsibility for her behaviour -
"They say they will refuse to pay around 15 penalties they have been issued with over the last few months, including a fine for £620 after they were found guilty of failing to ensure daughter Madison attended school, a £640 bill for the business running without a waste disposal contract in place and a number of parking fines" http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... y-10241072
longdog

Post by longdog »

I sincerely hope I'm included in the category of treasonous, paid Common Purpose shill. I can put it on my CV along with paid pharma shill and paid Zionist shill. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

That is some good research there Hercule.

Perhaps these people would care to accompany me on my trip this weekend and experience the oppressive people's republic of China?

They could Facebook everyone in their group about it, oh wait, twitter?, oh well use the BBC to keep up to date on er, sorry all cut off by the government!

:shrug: