Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

It's been 25 years since I've been inside a courtroom as anything but a spectator; but as I recall from what little courtroom experience I ever had, I recall that it is up to "hypothesis" to show the court just how the Carey case does not apply to pre-2007 agreements, and that it's up to the court to apply the law to the facts of the case.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by SteveUK »

I am informing you in writing, For and on the record. I am! Also, further to that, I will be coming to Court on 13th of June
....starts Tom Boyce in his rather lengthy "Notice of Denial of Jurisdiction and Notice of Visitation".

A long time student of the Baron, Tom has now served this garbage on the court. Trial set for June. Popcorn at the ready!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/conte ... /file?dl=1

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:....starts Tom Boyce in his rather lengthy "Notice of False and Unwarranted Beliefs".
It's gone now, I think. Dead link for me.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
SteveUK wrote:....starts Tom Boyce in his rather lengthy "Notice of False and Unwarranted Beliefs".
It's gone now, I think. Dead link for me.

Give this one a twirl. It's well worth a read. Just don't have any sharp objects nearby.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dnjq382umm4ki ... c.doc?dl=0
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

It bugs me when people make small and pointless changes in font or format between paragraphs.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

aesmith wrote:It bugs me when people make small and pointless changes in font or format between paragraphs.
I would humbly suggest that's the least problem he has with his document :mrgreen:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

aesmith wrote:It bugs me when people make small and pointless changes in font or format between paragraphs.
Try this guy from The World Freeman Society. I find the mix of colours, bolding, font sizes, and random italics so jarring that I can't make sense out of his post. He must spend more time formatting than writing them.

http://worldfreemansociety.org/forum/vn ... -of-canada
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Try this guy from The World Freeman Society. I find the mix of colours, bolding, font sizes, and random italics so jarring that I can't make sense out of his post. He must spend more time formatting than writing them.

Good god. Thats a remarkable smorgasbord.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Burnaby49 wrote:Try this guy from The World Freeman Society. I find the mix of colours, bolding, font sizes, and random italics so jarring that I can't make sense out of his post. He must spend more time formatting than writing them.

that guy is arguably one of the major killers of the wfs forums. he deletes any post in his section that does not explicitly and absolutely agree with him. further he takes over any conversation you start. say you start a thread on banking. one in an area he is not a moderator on. he will immediately start a pile of threads on the same subject repeating himself as he hasn't had any new information in ages and most of his info is bad, or outdated or just plain deceptive if not flat out wrong. then he will bump a shitload of his threads so you are no longer on the first page of active topics. and the mods and admins allow it for some reason.

further he is collecting his government checks. i hear he has some sort of injury so instead of even attempting to make himself useful he has chose to do nothing but bite the hand that feeds him. not put his efforts to getting more help for the disabled. not volunteering to do admin work for a food bank or some such. absolute refusal to do anything but be a misleading forum troll. i have a rather great dislike for him and his bs.

i do not know why he is allowed to be a forum troll on wfs. im guessing he must have gave the admins money at one time so they feel bad chucking him. thats just a guess but its the only thing that makes sense.

i could go on about how very little he knows about subjects he posts about. especially gmo foods, farming, aquaculture, bio fuels and of coarse where money comes from. he is one of those who always says "who's science" , or"who's facts". absolute nutter with no future. hell, not even a past.

but enough on him. back to the regularly scheduled thread.
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

SteveUK wrote:Give this one a twirl. It's well worth a read. Just don't have any sharp objects nearby.

Tom Boyce and his gob-smackingly stupid Apostolic Letter have turned up here before, on one of the Tom Crawford threads:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11113&hilit=Papal& ... 20#p230263

Basically, a papal decree issued in 2013 outlined the Holy See's role in international anti-terrorism efforts, and defined terms like "public official" in that context. Mr. Boyce claims that this action declared one-world government, freeing him from all local or national jurisdiction.
"Motu Propria is the highest form of legal instrument on the planet."
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I notice the letter mentions police chief Simon Byrne. Sheesh, doesn't that poor guy get enough crazy mail from Baron David Ward?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Remind you of anyone?

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:[PGive this one a twirl. It's well worth a read. Just don't have any sharp objects nearby.

Spectacular nonsense, just a cut & paste melange of other failed nonsense. The court should remand him in custody and order the car to be crushed. Unfortunately that won't happen, they'll allow him way too much latitude and quite possibly drop the prosecution if he causes enough trouble.

As with Baron Von TrampBeard and Tom Crawfraud, a stern line needs to be taken with people who flaunt their defiance of the law. But often isn't.
Pox

Post by Pox »

SteveUK wrote:Remind you of anyone?

I'll have to think about that one! Cue rentamob.
Or just someone extracting the urine?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Someone needs to tell him that the first step is to get a hat.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/531131453 ... view=group

So on eviction the fraud of the bank- Guy Taylor has stupidly linked an article which is reporting on a tenant that tried to sell a house he was not entitled to sell.

Do these idiots proof read anyth....what am I thinking ?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The inevitable outcome has been reached for Cindy Harris. Stupid, stupid woman, you may recall she lost at the FOS with the void mortgage argument, then was one of PoE's first 'wins' in the first few weeks of WeRe Bank, for all that to go pear-shaped, and now the Judge has refused to accept that she should be allowed to have a free house - how dare he! Maybe she'll now try the DD clawback for all her mortgage payments, if she thinks it never existed in the first place. Then she can have a criminal record, as well as being certifiably stupid. But for now she's homeless and sofa-surfing.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Theft? No proof of a loan? How did she think she acquired the house in the first place? The human capacity for self-delusion just gobsmacks me sometimes.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheNewSaint wrote:Theft? No proof of a loan? How did she think she acquired the house in the first place? The human capacity for self-delusion just gobsmacks me sometimes.
Indeed. And presumably her own bank statements, paying the mortgage for a period of some years....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm curious as to how she thinks she acquired the house she was living in and has since gotten tossed out of? The real estate fairy???? A secret admirer?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote:I'm curious as to how she thinks she acquired the house she was living in and has since gotten tossed out of? The real estate fairy???? A secret admirer?
I like to think that the judge asks this very question to the people who try this. Cindy's argument is that she should be given a free house because the mortgage paperwork didn't have a date on it. (And IIRC, her angle changed from "lacking a wet ink seal" to "not having a date.") Paperwork imperfection alone does not void an agreement. And if it did, it would void the entire agreement, not just the part where she has to make mortgage payments. A classic case of someone believing with great fervor preposterous things that happen to be in their self-interest.

Freedmen often argue that court proceedings are too complex and obscure for them to understand. Some even file paperwork calling themselves idiots under the law, or some such. The funny thing is, they get this exactly backwards. They take a very simple matter, like the existence of a mortgage, and introduce arcana to try and complicate it. When it comes the validity of a mortgage, the court is concerned with simple facts, like:
  • Did you acquire a house?
  • Did you borrow money from someone?
  • Did you repay that money for awhile?
  • Did you have an agreement to this effect?
If the answer to those four questions is "yes", then complaining that the form wasn't stamped three times in unicorn blood will just get your dumb ass evicted.