doublelong wrote:When the free man logic costs you your trade/ income as well as your home. Anthony Badaloo has been removed from the FCAs approved register and can no longer work as a financial advisor due to a criminal conviction.
Hats off to Upper Tribunal Judge Roger Berner, and his shrewd assessment of the gibberish Badaloo put forward as 'evidence'.https://www.ftadviser.com/regulation/20 ... hrown-out/
Full report can be found as a .pdf here, which sets out the background in more detail.http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKUT/TCC/2017/158.html
I would say the Judge bent over backwards to help him, once the original records were destroyed all he has to do was state to the FCA what client records he was holding and how he was securing them. What his financial position was and how the criminal conviction was due to a civil dispute with his mortgage providers.
The insane part of all this was if he'd only removed the client records on eviction none of this would have happened, the mortgage provider would never have contacted the FCA in the first place, they'd have been none the wiser. He could have declared his criminal conviction and given an explanation that may not have affected his Fit and Proper status.
Put simply, he cut off his nose to spite his face and even after the upper tribunal decision was made he was still wittering about 'no jurisdiction', 'fees paid (now by the FCA)' and 'Court Seals'.
The man's a bloody fool, lost his home and then his livelihood
AnthonyBadaloo 5:45 PM on 27/4/2017
To: The Court Manager and to Whom it may concern :Anthony :Badaloo dipPFS FCPA
Upper Tribunal (Tax and Chancery Chamber) 180 Church Hill Road
Rolls Building, Fetter Lane East Barnet, Herts. EN4 8PP
London, EC4A 1NL April 20thth 2017
FOR THE COURT OF PUBLIC RECORD
FS/2016/015 - Church Hill Finance (Anthony Badaloo trading as) v The Financial Conduct Authority
SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH
DISPUTING JURISDICTION CPR 11
County Court Act 1984 s135 Tort (Interference with Goods) Act 1977
Protection From Eviction and Harassment Act 1977
ECHR VIOLATION ARTICLES 1,6,14 Criminal Law Act 1977 s.45
FRAUD ACT VIOLATION 2006 s.2,3,4 and 12
I :Anthony of the family :Badaloo, a flesh and blood living man, of 180 Church Hill Road, East Barnet, Herts. EN4 8PP do make an oath as follows:
I am competent, and make this sworn affidavit, being fully aware that if I knowingly make a false statement, I will be committing the act of perjury. Any rebuttal of my facts, must be done on the same basis.
Further to an email from the Upper tribunal sent over the Easter Holidays, where the Court is making a request for corrections to a draft order, I respond as follows:-
AnthonyBadaloo 5:47 PM on 27/4/2017
1) The Court has no Jurisdiction, as I have never received the purported complaint from an alleged accuser, which allegedly triggered action by FCA staff on 29th January 2015.
2) I have never been provided with the Sealed Court Order, which I have allegedly breached, and have been allegedly convicted for breaching.
3) Neither the FCA staff, the RDC staff nor the Upper Tribunal Court, have any Jurisdiction, to make an adjudication, judgement, decision, nor order, without the purported Complaint and supporting authentic evidence being produced and verified, as per Common Law.
4) The actions thus far, are in clear violation of my human and other rights, as well as the Fraud Act 2006 s.3 - Failure to disclose information, where there is a lawful duty to do so.
5) On 06.04.2017 at 12:27 PM, the FCA representatives, admitted perjury in open court.
6) TAKE NOTICE:- In case the Court act without evidence of facts, as affirmed in the draft, I require a State Case. My intention in such an instance, would be to apply for a Judicial Review.
7) REQUEST:- I require the unlawful application of the FCA staff, to be dismissed.
AnthonyBadaloo 5:48 PM on 27/4/2017
IMPLIED ADMISSION BY ABSENCE OF REREBBUTTAL OF MY FACTS BY SWORN AFFIDAVIT
The above statements are true and correct, to the best of my knowledge and belief.
By: Sovereign ©Anthony of the family: Badaloo SEALED
Authorised Agent and Representative for ANTHONY BADALOO™
Attached:- Sworn Affidavit of Truth + hard evidence, including Computerised Court Records in case 3BT01335 Showing no fee paid and case not issued by the Court, as served to the FCA and RDC staff on 28.09.2016 and presented to the Upper Tribunal on 17.02.2017, which remains un-rebutted in entirety.