Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Oh. that's a marvelous piece! I actually did lol as the young ones say.

The level of delusion exhibited by the Metes is quite astonishing, so the full hearing should be a corker.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm not sure if delusion is exactly the right term, but there is a definite lack of even tenuous contact with ANY reality the rest of the world is familiar with.

I also get the impression neither of them is even remotely MENSA material.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I hope the neighboring property owners are aware of the unauthorized dumping. There may be contamination issues to address.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by exiledscouser »

Some folk are still trying the PN scam. Here's a new name to the scene, Danny Knight who is boasting of recent success;
So who thinks that my Promissory Note Does not work? lol...

'i, just bought a 2004 Mitsubishi L200 Warrior for £4.500 around that... and paid for it on my P/N was excepted and paid for in full... as the person just confirmed it has cleared into their bank account... ;) ... and when do i want to collect it... see... simple... when one has a honest decent bank at thee other end who honours the law of the land and constitution.
as 'i, also did with the Legal Courts with £980.00 they wanted one can discharge anything when one fully understand what it is one is dealing with...;) ...
I don't quite know whether this is pure and simple bollocks or if he's about to have the vehicle repossessed by one ripped-off and no doubt pissed-off vendor. As is so often the case with the something-for-nothing gang, the truth probably lies halfway along.

Confident in his own abilities, he's considering a career as a guru in all of this;
i am willing to teach and show as i have been trying to do for yrs... everyone wants the fast way there is no fast easy way... there is one way and that learning everything to do with it... but once you know.. you know... ;) ... no matter how anyone tried to fool you you know for a fact they can't..when you have the plain simple truth...
Already his followers are bending their knees for advice from the Great One, here's Claire;
Can you please explain the process. I have a tribunal in two weeks and the DWP/ council are after 5k so plan to try to bankrupt me. If all else fails I want to offer a promissory note to discharge the alleged debt to save my home
And Yvonne too wants to know what to do in similar straits;
Would be interested to see how you got on , I'm a step away from you with the next dreaded assessment, just removed support for mortgage interest for all it was , I know there coming after our homes x
Danny does not disappoint;
they cannot... as they have to prove they gave you that cash and it was their cash that they gave you... to which they can never do this... as only you created the cash as only you are the true credit holder and the creator of all credit... thus only you signed and dated the Promissory Note...and you was told defrauding you by saying it was a mortgage loan... all fraud and bullshit... sis xx ... a fact...
More pearls flow,there's nothing this chap does not know;
hi claire ... 2st thing you have to understand fully is there is no such thing as debt... plus the whole country and this world all trade on promissory notes. this is what cash is... there is no money its merely a term used loosely... as for you owing them this £5k i would ask them to show proof of their claim that its theirs cash that they gave out... ;) ... this is what i would do... as all burden of proofs is upon them... there are many things out there that explain what a promissory note is... and how to use it how it can be used to how it is valid... and in law and also the constitutions clearly states this... and if you want to can also deal with in commercial laws as well know as the UCC... ;) ..
This spurs Claire on to a new determination, she's got them on the ropes, oh yes;
I'm aware of this dude. Negotiable instruments to barter. Only holds the value we believe it does/ give it. We are the only thing of value our energy.

I've just served Esther McVey courtesy notice that the government and banks are all operating in bankruptcy.

Im going to require a full forensic record of the actual accounting. Showing where it's source is/ was. As we a know the government have no source of income other than us slaves who pay taxes.

I'm just feeling the need to cover all bases. As I've not had a reply from Esther McVey regards the courtesy notice. So if push comes to shove i was planning on asking if they accept promissory notes. If they refuse then the debts paid if they accept them I'll need a valid one. And I'm unsure how to make it correctly.....
I think Esther probably has other more pressing things to worry about Claire, so you may be waiting a long time....
Of course Danny knows there is a certain amount of magic words necessary to make these things of his work;
the promissory note once you learn it... its no different to doing a cheque...just that everything has to be in Caps... ;)... and signing and dating it... and then your personal account number and there account number and sort code on the back... and thats it... really... but you have to know what it is your doing sis... xx sorry i keep getting logged out..
The phrase "you have to know what it is your doing sis." resonates with all the recent internet gurus, their usual get-out-of-jail card for when the adherent drops in the shit. "You dun it wrong bruv" they will always retreat behind. But just for your amusement, the first part of the mumbo-jumbo Danny says is needed to guarantee that your PN (IOU) magically gets accepted as cash;
Ecclesiastical Deed Poll and thee evidence of life form 206 ... you must fully understand these two documents and everything that is it attached to it... there are many things that are all attached to these two very simple documents including all P/N.. meaning Promissory Notes which is what all and every Bank Note is all around the world ...

you have to do these two... and then once done, in the correct way... you then take it to the magistrate and county courts which is crown its self... and have them court stamp it and then take photo copies of it, and then return thee originals back to you, this is then taking full control of the Copyright Name and NAME, and you then become a private bankers issuing your own notes as cash, as i have done so, plus you are the executor, full credit holder, creator of all credit, power of attorney in facts and also the beneficiary of the trust asset estate of your own trust.. ;) ... but there are many many things that are all attached to these two simple documents... as simple as they may be.. its vastness in great and rewarding in many ways... ;)...
There you are then ladies and gents, nothing simpler.

Of course, he's already an expert in money for nowt;
i know everything there is to know the whole process and alot more
Any relation to Steve, the ExpertinFA I wonder? Probably equally successful at least!.

He continues;
... that is part of it... it took many years to learn whats what and what connected to what.. and how these parts are all interconnected in so many ways and also to what items... and so on... there are many many things that are all attached to the P/N... once you know and understand fully its so easy then... and like i said made every bank manger and manageress run for their phones.. to call Legal Team up... lol... as they know that they want to break the law but don't want to drop themselves in it... they cannot refuse... as one can go to jail for a very long time...
Ah so Grasshopper.

With shades of Neelu and her massive lien values, Danny has equally high hopes of riches to come;
'i, have that video on my video list ... the one your talking about... and know all about these so called loans and mortgage loans and so on... know many things. if these banks don't start taking 'i, serious then there are going to be in big big trouble and shall be suing them untold amount of cash from each and everyone of them, as each time i have gone into a bank, i am talking millions if not trillions, in a lawsuit... and may even start a lawsuit where many can join in... ;) ... bring untold amounts of cash to everyone... but i know how to push this all the way threw to the end and still win... 100%... ;) ...
Best crack on then Danny lad before Neelu's Swizzindo scheme gives everyone $30Bn in loose change although your own PNs will have the same value before as in post-Neely paradise.

This aspirant guru has attracted the attention of Liz of the Family Nolson, herself no stranger to the worthless PN scam. She asks about the Pickup he just bought with a scrap of a note;
Was it a private vendor or commercial ?
She enquires to which Danny gives this rather tortous response;
'i, think it was private, not to sure sis, x... as i found it on sale on facebook on one of the group pages i joined some-time back, it looked very clean and tidy pickup, so sent it off to his bank and paid for it in full, then got banned for 30-days, by then a week went passed and then he posted sold, so had to wait for the ban to lift, and contacted the seller and asked did it clear last nite, and came back and said yes, when you want to pick it up... i was lmfao here for real... and told the seller i will have to find someone to bring me down to pick it up when i know this will send you a message when i coming to collect it... lol... :P ...crazy huh... worked in court, now worked with bank... and yet Bulgaria... kept mine and has done nothing there are ignoring me... i am thinking of writing to their president and make a complaint that my cash has been stolen if not retuned into this account. i shall take the matter to a high court and sue thee ass of them meaning the bank... lol... well that what i was thinking... of doing next... its crazy as i know what i am doing is 100% right... and not gone crazy sending out PN to just anyone...

Danny is of course such a pleasant chap, very much one for racial and religious tolerance and integration. His law and order platform seems a tad harsh but, firm but fair, that's his motto;
that what we all need to do here... start hanging all these lowlife here from the nearest tree or lamp-post... including the whole BAR Society...
And a vision for religious integration?
So called Gods people.... Jews... who are the one that Put the man on the Cross and nailed to it... and choose Barabbas the rapists and murder... King of the jews... Yea right... dream on...
And cementing his rabid antisemitism;
These are all facts:

There are American Jews, Canadian Jews, Irish Jews, British Jews, French Jews, Italian Jews, German Jews, Australian Jews, Spanish Jews, they have infiltrated every country and every nations... across the earth... and 'i, bet you anything there are all in high level civil and public offices especially Banks.... without the people consent...these are all Zionist Jews and not the normal Jews like the Nazi Gestapos or the Masons, or Jesuits, and not the normal Germans people, the common folks of the realm these native people are all innocent and have been entrapped by these Secret Societies...of sick men and women... there are all the real terrorists as they kidnap and hold property to ransom... its what all Terrorists do ...
I think Danny is going to be around for a while so Mods, although his FB page is a cess-pit of hatred and intolerance, what thoughts on giving this man his own thread?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Really good summary, exiledscouser. Loads of work in a good cause.

I must say the literacy of would be gurus is on the slide.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You can give him his own page anytime you want. We mods don't control that. We might lock a discussion up if it goes sideways or is totally irrelevant but we aren't the gatekeepers for new discussions.
they cannot... as they have to prove they gave you that cash and it was their cash that they gave you... to which they can never do this... as only you created the cash as only you are the true credit holder and the creator of all credit... thus only you signed and dated the Promissory Note...and you was told defrauding you by saying it was a mortgage loan... all fraud and bullshit... sis xx ... a fact..
hi claire ... 2st thing you have to understand fully is there is no such thing as debt... plus the whole country and this world all trade on promissory notes. this is what cash is... there is no money its merely a term used loosely... as for you owing them this £5k i would ask them to show proof of their claim that its theirs cash that they gave out... ... this is what i would do... as all burden of proofs is upon them... there are many things out there that explain what a promissory note is... and how to use it how it can be used to how it is valid... and in law and also the constitutions clearly states this... and if you want to can also deal with in commercial laws as well know as the UCC...
Im going to require a full forensic record of the actual accounting. Showing where it's source is/ was. As we a know the government have no source of income other than us slaves who pay taxes.
I'm actually writing a Canadian idiot up right now on the same issue. He and his wife didn't want to pay off their credit card accounts. Bank can't prove the source of the cash, promissory note covers the debt, forensic audit of bank records . . . . yawn . . . .

As expected it ended badly with a summary dismissal and special costs against our hero.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Man that's some high powered stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
morrand

Post by morrand »

'i, just bought a 2004 Mitsubishi L200 Warrior for £4.500 around that...

... as 'i, also did with the Legal Courts with £980.00 ...

... 'i, have that video on my video list ... the one your talking about ... if these banks don't start taking 'i, serious then there are going to be in big big trouble ...

... 'i, think it was private, not to sure sis, x...

... 'i, bet you anything there are all in high level civil and public offices especially Banks.... without the people consent...these are all Zionist Jews ...
What's this 'i, stuff? Is that his own innovation (to avoid joinder, I guess), or is that more of a widespread thing?
---
Morrand
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I think someone might have been taking a leaf out of David Millers book with that one.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 4:52 am I think someone might have been taking a leaf out of David Millers book with that one.
Really? You mean you think that it's as incomprehensible as this?
:[PRE]POSITIONAL-PHRASE-FACTS FOR THE CORRECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTURE-
COMMUNICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR-CLAIMS
~1
= ADVERB =modification= no-contract=FICTION
~2
= VERB =action-thinking = IS=SINGULAR, ARE=PLURAL
~3
= ADJECTIVE = no-contract =:color of the fact.
~4
= PRONOUN =pro=no, no=no, un=no, NO-FACT. FOR A FACT THAT STANDS ALONE IS WITH THIS
CLAIM OF THE NO-CONTRACT-FACT.
~5
= PREPOSITION =pre=no, position=contract correction: rules, vote, methods =
POSITION-LODIEO-
FACT=KNOWN
~6
= ARTICLE =no-contract =ailing-corruption from the beginning.
CORRECTION = LODIEO = OWNERSHIP FROM THE BEGINNING, ORIGINAL-JURISDICTION.
~7
= NOUN= no-no, correction" "FACT" = KNOWN (WITH A LINE OVER THE "OW". =LODIEO
~8
= PAST-TIME-TENSE = FICTION-TIME
~9
= FUTURE-TIME-TENSE = FICTION-TIME
~0
= CONJUNCTION = AND, OR
5 6 7 5 6 7 2 5 6 7 5 6 7 =:BOTH-WAYS: = 5 6 7 5 6 7 2 5 6 7 5 6 7
:NOW-TIME-TENSE: (DO NOT USE "PRESENT" = NO-CONTRACT)
FOR THE BRIDGE IS OVER THE RIVER. FOR THE RIVER IS UNDER THE BRIDGE. FOR THE
POSITION(UNDER,OVER) ARE OF THE OPPOSITE-VALUES AND WITH THE OPPOSIT MATH-CLAIMS =
SAME-PICTURE. 2+3=5, 5-3=2. - AND + ARE WITH THE CLAIM OF THE POSITIONS: ( ), X, /, -, +, >>>DI-
RECTIONAL-METHODS
NOW-TIME-CLAIMS-EQUAL = FRONT AND BACK, SAME-BOTH-WAYS
FOR THE ADVERBS, ADJECTIVES, NOUNS, VERBS ARE WITH THE CLAIM OF THE MIXING WITH THE
CAUSE OF THE FRAUDULENT-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR.
FOR THE BRIDGE IS OVER THE WATER. FOR THE WATER IS UNDER THE BRIDGE. PREPOSITIONS:
OVER/UNDER, OPPOSITE=SAME-PICTURE
5 6 7 5 6 7 2 5 6 7 = 5 6 7 5 6 7 2 5 6 7

:POSITION IN THE NOW-TIME-TENSE WITH THE SAME-PLANE ARE WITH THE CORRECT=POSITIONS-
BOTH-WAYS
"TO":
FUTURE-TIME-TENSE =VOID-AUTHORITY-JURISDICTION OF THE NOW-TENSE-DAMAGE
[HOW CAN YOU BE CHARGED IN THE FUTURE?]
"FROM":
FOR THE PAST-TIME-TENSE AGAINST THE AUTHORITY-JURISDICTION OF THE NOW-TIME-
TENSE-DAMAGE.
HOW CAN YOU BE CHARGED FROM THE PAST BEYOUND YOUR BIRTH-TIME?
"OVER" AND "UNDER" ARE WITH THE CLAIM OF THE "OPPOSITE"
"INCORRECT"=(IN=NO)CORRECT) FOR THE QUANTUM-VOIDING ON THESE DIFFERENT-PLANES.
FOR THE FIRST-ORDER OF A MATH-OPERATION IS 1
= MULTIPLY, 2
= DIVIDE, 3 = SUBTRACT, 4 =
ADD.
:LAW OF THE CLAIM, 4 + 4 X 4 = 20 = CORRECT
4 + 6 = 10 | 10 - 6 = 4
VERB-NOW-TIME-TENSE = IS, ARE

:COPYCLAIMS/COPYRIGHTS-~JANUARY-~1980 THROUGH-~MAY-~2013 BY THE FEDERAL-POSTAL-
JUDGE, PLENIPOTENTIARY-JUDGE &: POSTMASTER: David-Wynn: Miller.
FOR THESE 80,000-HOURS OF THE PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR and: CORRECT-SENTENCE-
STRUCTURE-COMMUNICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR-STUDIES OF THE CORRECT-PARSE-
SYNTAX-GRAMMAR-LAW-TRANSLATIONS WITHIN THE DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-FEDERAL-POSTAL-
COURT-VENUE ARE WITH THE DOCUMENT-CLAIM BY THIS FEDERAL-POSTAL-JUDGE: David-Wynn:
Miller.
FOR THE CORRECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTURE-COMMUNICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR(C.-S.-S.-
C.-P.-S.-G.) OF THIS DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-FEDERAL-POSTAL-COURT-VENUE IS WITH THESE
CLAIMS OF THE DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-FEDERAL-POSTAL-VESSEL-EQUITY-COURT OF THE TWO-
OR-MORE-PERSONS WITH THE CONTRACT-VESSEL-CLOSED-DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-FEDERAL-
POSTAL-VESSEL-COURT-TERMS BY AN ORIGINAL-PAPER-REGISTERED-MAIL-DOCUMENT-VENUE.
FOR THE DOCUMENT-PAPER-VESSEL OF THE QUO-WARRANTO-COMPLAINT IS WITHIN THE CLAIM
OF THE PAPER-VESSEL-FEDERAL-POSTAL-COURT-VENUE AS THE CLOSED-AREA-VESSEL-COURT
WITH THE TERMS OF THE CONSTITUTION-CONTRACT BETWEEN THESE TWO-OR-MORE-PERSONS
WITHIN THE DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-FREDERAL-POSTAL-VESSEL-COURT-VENUE BY THE WRITTEN-
EVIDENCE-BONDED(GLUED, STICH, RIVET)-COURT-COMPLAINT-DOCUMENT.
FOR THE TERMS OF A C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.-DOCUMENT-CONTRACT ARE WITH THE TERMS'-CLAIM IN
THE DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-FEDERAL-POSTAL-VESSEL-EQUITY-COURT WITH THE VOID OF AN
OUTSIDE-CLAIMS BY A FOREIGN-PAPER, FOREIGN-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR-FICTION-LAWS,
RULES, CODES, OR: REGULATIONS OF THE MODIFICATION-FICTION-PRONOUN-ADVERB-VERB-
SYNTAX-GRAMMAR, ADVERB-ADJECTIVE-PRONOUN-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR, ADVERB-VERB-ADVERB-
VERB-ADVERB-VERB-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR, OR ADJECTIVE-PRONOUN-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR BY THE
FRAUDULENT-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR.
http://www.lb7.uscourts.gov/documents/WIWD/12-798.pdf
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

The beauty of Mr Miller' work was that it was so arcane, even he could not explain it to anyone. I recently saw a video of some robed chap in a court attempting to speak Millerese. A pale shadow of full blown quantum grammar but still both comic and sad.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:23 am
SteveUK wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 4:52 am I think someone might have been taking a leaf out of David Millers book with that one.
Really? You mean you think that it's as incomprehensible as this?
:[PRE]POSITIONAL-PHRASE-FACTS FOR THE CORRECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTURE-
COMMUNICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR-CLAIMS
~1
= ADVERB =modification= no-contract=FICTION
~2
= VERB =action-thinking = IS=SINGULAR, ARE=PLURAL
~3
= ADJECTIVE = no-contract =:color of the fact.
~4
= PRONOUN =pro=no, no=no, un=no, NO-FACT. FOR A FACT THAT STANDS ALONE IS WITH THIS
CLAIM OF THE NO-CONTRACT-FACT.
~5
= PREPOSITION =pre=no, position=contract correction: rules, vote, methods =
POSITION-LODIEO-
FACT=KNOWN
~6
= ARTICLE =no-contract =ailing-corruption from the beginning.
CORRECTION = LODIEO = OWNERSHIP FROM THE BEGINNING, ORIGINAL-JURISDICTION.
~7
= NOUN= no-no, correction" "FACT" = KNOWN (WITH A LINE OVER THE "OW". =LODIEO
~8
= PAST-TIME-TENSE = FICTION-TIME
~9
= FUTURE-TIME-TENSE = FICTION-TIME
~0
= CONJUNCTION = AND, OR
5 6 7 5 6 7 2 5 6 7 5 6 7 =:BOTH-WAYS: = 5 6 7 5 6 7 2 5 6 7 5 6 7
:NOW-TIME-TENSE: (DO NOT USE "PRESENT" = NO-CONTRACT)
FOR THE BRIDGE IS OVER THE RIVER. FOR THE RIVER IS UNDER THE BRIDGE. FOR THE
POSITION(UNDER,OVER) ARE OF THE OPPOSITE-VALUES AND WITH THE OPPOSIT MATH-CLAIMS =
SAME-PICTURE. 2+3=5, 5-3=2. - AND + ARE WITH THE CLAIM OF THE POSITIONS: ( ), X, /, -, +, >>>DI-
RECTIONAL-METHODS
NOW-TIME-CLAIMS-EQUAL = FRONT AND BACK, SAME-BOTH-WAYS
FOR THE ADVERBS, ADJECTIVES, NOUNS, VERBS ARE WITH THE CLAIM OF THE MIXING WITH THE
CAUSE OF THE FRAUDULENT-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR.
FOR THE BRIDGE IS OVER THE WATER. FOR THE WATER IS UNDER THE BRIDGE. PREPOSITIONS:
OVER/UNDER, OPPOSITE=SAME-PICTURE
5 6 7 5 6 7 2 5 6 7 = 5 6 7 5 6 7 2 5 6 7

:POSITION IN THE NOW-TIME-TENSE WITH THE SAME-PLANE ARE WITH THE CORRECT=POSITIONS-
BOTH-WAYS
"TO":
FUTURE-TIME-TENSE =VOID-AUTHORITY-JURISDICTION OF THE NOW-TENSE-DAMAGE
[HOW CAN YOU BE CHARGED IN THE FUTURE?]
"FROM":
FOR THE PAST-TIME-TENSE AGAINST THE AUTHORITY-JURISDICTION OF THE NOW-TIME-
TENSE-DAMAGE.
HOW CAN YOU BE CHARGED FROM THE PAST BEYOUND YOUR BIRTH-TIME?
"OVER" AND "UNDER" ARE WITH THE CLAIM OF THE "OPPOSITE"
"INCORRECT"=(IN=NO)CORRECT) FOR THE QUANTUM-VOIDING ON THESE DIFFERENT-PLANES.
FOR THE FIRST-ORDER OF A MATH-OPERATION IS 1
= MULTIPLY, 2
= DIVIDE, 3 = SUBTRACT, 4 =
ADD.
:LAW OF THE CLAIM, 4 + 4 X 4 = 20 = CORRECT
4 + 6 = 10 | 10 - 6 = 4
VERB-NOW-TIME-TENSE = IS, ARE

:COPYCLAIMS/COPYRIGHTS-~JANUARY-~1980 THROUGH-~MAY-~2013 BY THE FEDERAL-POSTAL-
JUDGE, PLENIPOTENTIARY-JUDGE &: POSTMASTER: David-Wynn: Miller.
FOR THESE 80,000-HOURS OF THE PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR and: CORRECT-SENTENCE-
STRUCTURE-COMMUNICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR-STUDIES OF THE CORRECT-PARSE-
SYNTAX-GRAMMAR-LAW-TRANSLATIONS WITHIN THE DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-FEDERAL-POSTAL-
COURT-VENUE ARE WITH THE DOCUMENT-CLAIM BY THIS FEDERAL-POSTAL-JUDGE: David-Wynn:
Miller.
FOR THE CORRECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTURE-COMMUNICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR(C.-S.-S.-
C.-P.-S.-G.) OF THIS DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-FEDERAL-POSTAL-COURT-VENUE IS WITH THESE
CLAIMS OF THE DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-FEDERAL-POSTAL-VESSEL-EQUITY-COURT OF THE TWO-
OR-MORE-PERSONS WITH THE CONTRACT-VESSEL-CLOSED-DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-FEDERAL-
POSTAL-VESSEL-COURT-TERMS BY AN ORIGINAL-PAPER-REGISTERED-MAIL-DOCUMENT-VENUE.
FOR THE DOCUMENT-PAPER-VESSEL OF THE QUO-WARRANTO-COMPLAINT IS WITHIN THE CLAIM
OF THE PAPER-VESSEL-FEDERAL-POSTAL-COURT-VENUE AS THE CLOSED-AREA-VESSEL-COURT
WITH THE TERMS OF THE CONSTITUTION-CONTRACT BETWEEN THESE TWO-OR-MORE-PERSONS
WITHIN THE DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-FREDERAL-POSTAL-VESSEL-COURT-VENUE BY THE WRITTEN-
EVIDENCE-BONDED(GLUED, STICH, RIVET)-COURT-COMPLAINT-DOCUMENT.
FOR THE TERMS OF A C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.-DOCUMENT-CONTRACT ARE WITH THE TERMS'-CLAIM IN
THE DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-FEDERAL-POSTAL-VESSEL-EQUITY-COURT WITH THE VOID OF AN
OUTSIDE-CLAIMS BY A FOREIGN-PAPER, FOREIGN-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR-FICTION-LAWS,
RULES, CODES, OR: REGULATIONS OF THE MODIFICATION-FICTION-PRONOUN-ADVERB-VERB-
SYNTAX-GRAMMAR, ADVERB-ADJECTIVE-PRONOUN-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR, ADVERB-VERB-ADVERB-
VERB-ADVERB-VERB-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR, OR ADJECTIVE-PRONOUN-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR BY THE
FRAUDULENT-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR.
http://www.lb7.uscourts.gov/documents/WIWD/12-798.pdf
He's got to start somewhere, mastering Millerism doesn't happen overnight!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

They used to Prescribe Thorazine and Haldol for that. I think that they need to go back to that in his case I think.
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTwMAgs4_ZU

Here is the man attempting to speak Millerese in court.

No idiots were harmed in the making of this movie and the clown is let off with a nominal fine.
grixit

Post by grixit »

As a computer science major, i used to have to parse elaborate structural definitions. When i see millerese, my brain wants to treat it as one. Which of course, it isn't. But see how Miller and his fallowers could easily convince themselves that their gibberish is just as valid as this:

Backus Naur Form (BNF) of Pascal Language
By Hasan Hüse on 17/03/2008

BNF is used in compiler design process. The diagram below summarizes the program writing method in Pascal.

<prog> ::= PROGRAM <prog-name> <element> BEGIN <statement list> END.
<prog-name> ::= <ident>

<ident> ::= <letter> | <letter><digit>

<element> ::= VAR <dec-list> : <type> |
CONST <dec-list> = <type>
<dec-list> ::= <declaration> | <ident-list> : <type>
<declaration> ::= <ident-list> : <type>
<type> ::= INTEGER | STRING | REAL

<ident-list> ::= ident | <ident-list>

<statement list> ::= <statement> | <statement list> ; <statement>
<statement> ::= <assign> | <input st> | <output st> | <defined loop> | <indefined loop>
<assign> ::= <ident> := <expression>
<expression> ::= <term> | <expression> + <term> | <expression> – <term>

<condition statement> ::= IF <comparison> THEN <body> |
IF <comparison> THEN <body> ELSE <body>

<term> ::= <factor> | <term> * <factor> | <term> DIV <factor>
<factor> ::= <ident> | int | ( <expression> )

<input st> ::= READ ( <ident-list> )
<output st> ::= WRITE ( <ident-list> )

<defined loop> ::= FOR <ident> := <expression> TO <expression> DO <body>
<indefined loop> ::= WHILE <comparison> DO <body> |
REPEAT <body> UNTIL <comparison>

<comparison> ::= <expression> <relation> <expression>
<relation> ::= = | < | <= | >= | <>

<body> ::= <statement> | BEGIN <statement-list> END

<letter> ::= a | b | … | z | A | B | … | Z
<digit> ::= 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | … | 9

<procedure> ::= PROCEDURE <proc-name>(<dec-list>) VAR <dec-list> BEGIN
<statement list> END
<proc-name> ::= <ident>

<function> ::= FUNCTION <func-name>(<dec-list>):<type> VAR <dec-list> BEGIN
<statement list> END
<func-name> ::= <ident>

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

As a first year Computer Science drop out who knows nothing about compilers, that made a lot more sense than anything from Mr. MILLER.
Siegfried Shrink

As a 1960s computer programmer it was a walk down memory lane.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Jeez, .... Pascal. Was Pascal still being used in 2008 ??
grixit

Post by grixit »

I don't know. What's weird is that there was a short resurgence of Basic for a while.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Heck, I just found a job listing asking for experience in Delphi Pascal.