Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by SteveUK »

I still use Fortran!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by aesmith »

KickahaOta wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 5:30 pmHeck, I just found a job listing asking for experience in Delphi Pascal.
Son of Turbo Pascal?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

SteveUK wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 6:21 pm I still use Fortran!
Fortran is still the best for good old fashioned number crunching. Albeit, i think APL is more fun.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit

Post by grixit »

aesmith wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 6:25 pm
KickahaOta wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 5:30 pmHeck, I just found a job listing asking for experience in Delphi Pascal.
Son of Turbo Pascal?
Turbo Pascal was pretty good, but like most Pascals, most of what you wanted to do required adding extra units at compile time.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

grixit wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 9:05 pm
SteveUK wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 6:21 pm I still use Fortran!
Fortran is still the best for good old fashioned number crunching. Albeit, i think APL is more fun.
Yeah, APL is more fun. One of the first languages I ever learned, back in the 1970s. It may not be around in any meaningful sense any longer but at least we have R and Python to fool with today. Not quite the same kinky syntax, but they definitely can help get some analysis done.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

David "Colon" Wynn "Hyphen" Miller loves all that Lucifer hyphen period Angels.... sentence hyphen syntax grammar...this judgment hyphen Day.... period nom de jour hyphen ...corporate syntax bollox.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

So where courts publish with line numbers, does that mean they will only accept arguments in BASIC?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
grixit

Post by grixit »

NYGman wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:14 pm So where courts publish with line numbers, does that mean they will only accept arguments in BASIC?
No, it means that the case is in debug mode.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

grixit wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 1:04 am
NYGman wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:14 pm So where courts publish with line numbers, does that mean they will only accept arguments in BASIC?
No, it means that the case is in debug mode.
like debug deoffice to hear deconversation?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

It was just as well that Danny Knight (see previous page) wasn't promoted to 'own page' league status.

It appears his FB profile has bitten the dust and with that, the end too of his brief but nasty nascent career as a guru;

It was a false name anyway, in reality just some sad bloke called Cameron from Reading trying to be a big mister.

I can't claim the credit however, that belongs to a Hoaxtead poster called A Berry British Coup who noticed that he was a staunch Neelu-ite spewing all the usual bile about the police raping children etc. who bubbled him to the Facebook Stazi.

A shame he's gone but good riddance of bad rubbish.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

True, but people like that don't go away away they just go away for awhile and then postulate somewhere else. Stupid is universal and eternal.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Luke Maguire: I only recently came across this guy, but he is a shining example of the modern day youtube education system. Things started to go wrong when he posted videos on facebook claiming that the BexSero Men B jab caused their son to have 14 fits a day.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... s-jab.html
Fast forward to 2018 he has just been evicted from a rented property, whilst quoting freeman garbage, witnessed by a live stream to his facebook followers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjpclf7gdos
His son has also been taken into care away from Luke and his partner but they do have visitation
His channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZTfcf ... 4nA/videos
May be a lot more to this but I don’t have facebook. He gives regular shouts for help to Tommy Robinson,Alex jones, gr8brit, and Richie Allen. Hope he is not banking on any help from these four idiots.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

This is a fun account. Chap on the phone (Scott Smyth) was in Court, judge never established jurisdiction, would not allow the defendant to establish a court of record, after which he was assaulted by security staff. The call is him trying to get a crime reference number for the alleged assault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWGfM3Z6Z80

From the same channel, Police turn up to arrest him on a no-bail warrant, 20 minutes of FMOTL gibberish shouted out the window follows, culminating in the use of a big red key. This video includes the classic (stolen from US CopBlockers) Officer: "What is your name?" Scott: "You can call me daddy" And.....

Scott: "Are you here for Scott Smyth? That's not me, that's a person, I'm a man not a person" Police Officer: "Have you taken any drugs today, Sir?"

He's talking to his Guru, Joe, who I have failed to identify, never heard of a UK FMOTL guru called Joe. Some amazing advice from Joe regarding fee schedules, no injured party, what law, which man or woman has made a claim, blah blah, all the classics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_IxW46aNI4

From what I can figure out, he was done for dangerous driving around 2004, lost his licence, received a ban, and was required to take an advanced driving test. Due to him "losing it" in the courtroom after the ban was announced, he never heard the part about the advanced test requirement and his lawyer never mentioned it to him. Somehow he's managed to get his licence back, but was recently pulled over where it was discovered his licence wasn't valid due to the lack of an exam pass. The legal issues seem to stem from this.

Added to this, he seems to have issues with the council trying to take his deceased mother's home to pay for care, which he believes to be the real reason behind the police action. His mother's necklace disappeared between her death and Scott coming to see the body.

There's a FB group called DementiaFraud but I have no FB so can't link.

He's incredibly annoying, but it's quite a rabbit hole to disappear into. Enjoy.
grixit

Post by grixit »

He calls himself Scott Bullet Bullet on FB.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za8Puv_nniw

Rob "the living man' Sproul may be forgotten but he is not gone.

With his support Tommy Robinson is as good as free tomorrow.

I seem to have missed Mr. Robinson somehow, in the huge cast of characters that following nit-wittery involves.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Rob seems to be jumping on the Common Law Court bandwagon if I understand his blurb correctly ..
robert and the introduction to the common law court for the people
Published on 9 Apr 2018
robert the living man says there is no justice system the odds are stacked up against the people to steal extort monies from bank accounts and steals sons daughters and homes there is legal system is not for purpose. the justice system is not fit for purpose. the legal system is full of wrongdoers that cause harm loss trespass on a daily basis against every man and woman. time for change let the people put a stop to this nonsense let the people invoke the common law stand together make the change for the better and lets get justice for the people
Unless it's a different common law court, without capital letters. I'd have to listen to his video to find out.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Tommy Robinson (not his real name) is a strange character indeed for the conspiracy theorists. Some see him as a right wing street thug, others as a lone voice, a champion bravely fighting Child sexual exploitation. Neelu has him as an Israeli shill, the PLD gang as a hero of the people or racist/fascist bully-boy. Opinions are very much divided.

Because of reporting restrictions ‘proper’ journalists find themselves unable to spell out exactly why TR got 13 months for contempt. This has allowed the twatterarti to exploit that vacuum, to promote a narrative that he was imprisoned for simply “telling the truth” in a case where men, mostly of Asian heritage are on trial for allegedly grooming and abusing underage children.

The subtext here is TR’s history with extreme right wing politics and who wants, in my assessment, to cynically exploit the recent spate of this and similar prosecutions for his own ends.

In another unrelated case a little while ago TR got a prison sentence for contempt of court by reporting on an ongoing case, illegally filming both inside and out the court. The judge was scathing of him and whilst suspending a prison sentence she made it explicitly clear that any repetition would have very serious consequences. So it has proved to be.

Fast forward to the instant case. This is the latest trial in a number of linked grooming cases. Reporting restrictions are in place to ensure The defendants in this and future linked trials actually get a fair trial; once the trials are complete the press are usually given access to all the facts.

TR was well aware he was pushing his luck, informing a friend as he was arrested last week that he was already at risk for the earlier contempt. The mob that pass for his support promote a Kafka-like secret court passing sentences just to silence the “truth”.

Facts however get in the way of this story, TR was legally represented and the court awarding him 13 months was held in public.

He’s only himself to blame but I suspect he engineered this as part of an insatiable thirst for self-publicity. His actions could very well have scuppered the trials and potentially allowed the guilty to go free. Hardly a course of action promoting the protection of children.

Whilst the reaction to CSE by the authorities has been wanting in the recent past, the current crop of successful prosecutions, convictions and hefty sentences prove that this is now being taken very seriously indeed.

I am enjoying the dichotomy that his character and political views presents to the very unlikely bedfellows now fighting his corner.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Thank you for the explanation.

I have watched (since I posted) the video he was making when arrested and it was clear from that what was going on and his obvious contempt of court. He did seem to be a most unpleasant person, which is unfortunately not an actionable offence, so I do not bewail his fate.
If I see a dog turd on the pavement I do not bother to check its exact dimensions and olfactory power, so as this player is off the board for the time being I will be content with what I know already.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Anyone wanting a detailed account of why 'Robinson' is not a free speech martyr should go here -
https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/ ... -robinson/
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 3:11 pm Anyone wanting a detailed account of why 'Robinson' is not a free speech martyr should go here -
https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/ ... -robinson/
And Yaxley-Lennon's silence on a "white" grooming case in February is all you need know about his real motivation.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor