Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheRambler
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by TheRambler »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:07 pm The company is in administration and the Administrator's Progress Reports make interesting reading:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history
TheRambler wrote: Argent's persistent and blatant breach of numerous court orders finally caught up with him -
https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/upl ... 160913.pdf

Do we know what came next?
Unfortunately the trail seems to have gone cold, although I am sure that there is more out there. For the time being at least, it has eluded me.

TheRambler
Last edited by Gregg on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by fortinbras »

I have no knowledge of how non-US courts would handle this, but in the US a defendant who had violated so many of the Court's instructions would be rewarded with room and board at a gated community for weeks or months, and then allowed out with orders to adhere to the court orders or else get more opportunity to form meaningful relationships with new acquaintances.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's pretty much the same in the UK. Presumably on the basis of a shared common-law. If a court says you must or must not do something, and you don't or you do, that's contempt on its own even if it's not covered by some specific law.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

My guesses -

Argent has stayed out of UK jurisdiction (or pretended to). Extradition isn't available for a civil contempt penalty, and I don't imagine UK Police would try hard to find him.

Or....

A psychiatric report satisfied the court that Argent is mentally ill, and has now been hospitalised or placed under guardianship, and the sentence was remitted.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Whilst browsing youtube for freeman nonsense, I stumbled across this 'arrest the judge' fest.

Quite a mob have made it into the courtroom, it's not clear if the judge is actually there when the recording starts.

Does anybody know the backstory? It seems like there's a lowlife thug in cuffs who they are supporting.

Lots of admiralty maritime nonsense spouted too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsgXWPRbKQE
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:59 pm Does anybody know the backstory? It seems like there's a lowlife thug in cuffs who they are supporting.
Looks like this numpty:
http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... r#p115542
Wow! There was a time before the UK forum existed!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:32 pm
hucknallred wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:59 pm Does anybody know the backstory? It seems like there's a lowlife thug in cuffs who they are supporting.
Looks like this numpty:
http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... r#p115542
Wow! There was a time before the UK forum existed!
Ah, it was the Roger Hayes incident. I believe he legged it out before it all kicked off.

He was last seen doing his "Banks don't lend money nonsense" for £20 a head in Liverpool.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Roger Hayes was also the inventor of The Lawful Bank which would free the world from debt slavery by exchanging your worthless £GBP for 'Sovereign' currency whereupon the worthless £GBP would be 'retired'. This was before Mr Smith and his Re but far less successful.

'Sovereigns' were notable for being the only currency that was simultaneously worth both its own value and ten times its own value... A mathematical impossibility you might think but not if the value was zero... 0x10=0 after all.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/British_C ... awful_Bank
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:12 pm Roger Hayes was also the inventor of The Lawful Bank which would free the world from debt slavery by exchanging your worthless £GBP for 'Sovereign' currency whereupon the worthless £GBP would be 'retired'. This was before Mr Smith and his Re but far less successful.

'Sovereigns' were notable for being the only currency that was simultaneously worth both its own value and ten times its own value... A mathematical impossibility you might think but not if the value was zero... 0x10=0 after all.

Okay. I'll bite. I'm sure when I was 14 I read a James Bond book where 007 had gold sovereigns hidden in a case with a nominal value of one pound each, but a gold value much higher. So technically worth its own value and more than its value.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:41 pm
longdog wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:12 pm Roger Hayes was also the inventor of The Lawful Bank which would free the world from debt slavery by exchanging your worthless £GBP for 'Sovereign' currency whereupon the worthless £GBP would be 'retired'. This was before Mr Smith and his Re but far less successful.

Okay. I'll bite. I'm sure when I was 14 I read a James Bond book where 007 had gold sovereigns hidden in a case with a nominal value of one pound each, but a gold value much higher. So technically worth its own value and more than its value.
Ah yes but no but yes but no. The 'Sovereign' was the Lawful Bank's very own currency which was, if memory serves, going to be designed by Inky Taylor himself. This was a sovereign currency entirely separate from the sovereign we all don't know and love.

I don't really know what happened to the 'Lawful Bank' other than it fizzled out due to mass lack of interest. There's still a forum which consists largely of a guy called Neil Warren talking to himself... https://lawfulbank.com/Neil-Warren/.

This is the same person who has recently discovered 'Lawful Rebellion' and started posing his incomprehensible gibberish to the Facebook group.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

doublelong wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 2:57 pm Luke Maguire: I only recently came across this guy, but he is a shining example of the modern day youtube education system. Things started to go wrong when he posted videos on facebook claiming that the BexSero Men B jab caused their son to have 14 fits a day.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... s-jab.html
Fast forward to 2018 he has just been evicted from a rented property, whilst quoting freeman garbage, witnessed by a live stream to his facebook followers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjpclf7gdos
His son has also been taken into care away from Luke and his partner but they do have visitation
His channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZTfcf ... 4nA/videos
May be a lot more to this but I don’t have facebook. He gives regular shouts for help to Tommy Robinson,Alex jones, gr8brit, and Richie Allen. Hope he is not banking on any help from these four idiots.

Luke is now up in crown court on Jul24th for something or other. Or, as he puts it
My freedom of speech if at risk, and they are trying to send me to prison.
Which will make me a political prisoner.
I need people’s help I need people to turn up at the trial, Newcastle crown court 24th july
He's been given the boot from facebook so now spouts his nonsense on twitter.

Some gems on there as well:
Please can someone help my family I know Russia will I just need to get my story to them.
I know trump will and Nigel and Aaron. #iamarefugee
I have been of Twitter for some time now tommy Robinson is gone he was helping me and now I’ve got no one I need people to march with me for my free speech I was entitled to speak out about my sons vaccine reaction and what they have done to us I’m allowed it’s my right
and this amazing legal though, shortly before he got evicted
Who has a problem with parking or speeding tickets, send the ticket back and a note saying i respectfully decline to contract, and i promise you wont hear anything back
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:36 am Luke is now up in crown court on Jul24th for something or other. Or, as he puts it
I need people’s help I need people to turn up at the trial, Newcastle crown court 24th july

Please can someone help my family I know Russia will I just need to get my story to them.
It's hard to laugh at this guy, he needs help with his learning disability.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:05 pm
SteveUK wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:36 am Luke is now up in crown court on Jul24th for something or other. Or, as he puts it

It's hard to laugh at this guy, he needs help with his learning disability.

I agree, sometimes subscribing to BS freeman theories is not all black and white.

I think this is a circumstance of a genuine vulnerable person being sucked in by the parasites, not that it’s not something we haven’t seen before.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Agreed. But I'll have a little chuckle anyway before reflecting on the corner of hell, set aside for the gurus.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:14 pm Agreed. But I'll have a little chuckle anyway before reflecting on the corner of hell, set aside for the gurus.
There’s not a corner of hell big enough to fit all the gurus in, Steve.

People like Ceylon (IMO) have a very special place reserved for them!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I know, as an added punishment they can have Ceylon and Crabby as bunkies, that should be a good start towards a fitting punishment.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Meet Michael Melchizedek Moor, in his words , 'sent here by the most high'. I suspect being high is a recurring theme, as he's currently using Neelu's legal services to avoid eviction. He was due to be evicted for the first time many years ago, they didn't turn up, which was a shame as he had assembled a mob.

This caused him to lose some faith in the HA, so time to wheels out the old PN for the rent.
I have lost trust for
Viridian Housing
,leading to a lacking in my Monthly payment. under the bill of exchange act 1882 I have created a
promissory note
payment for my rent , in a letter I told her If she does not accept the promissory of £4,277.11 she should return the promissory note and explaining why the is above legislation, however I did not receive back the promissory note so I presume my account is now set to zero.
He then somehow go entangled with a family member and there were arrears with the mortgage, so the legal expert stepped in.So, its time to wheel out the dreaded UCC!!1!!!

Everytime he gets booted he goes straight back in, sound familiar?

So, its time to cut through the riff raff and go straight to the judge, along with a bit more UCC.
Dear clerk of the court /judge carr I write regarding a second eviction order which I have received on Saturday 7th December 2013. Please find attached the order received dated 23rd October 2013 which was posted on the 6th December and received by myself on Saturday 7th December 2013. Your honour I have not been given adequate time to respond to this order considering it has been issued on the 23rd October, I feel this has been tactically motivated to prevent me from seeking legal advice or defend duly through a legal process, If I have little time to prepare especially when no legal firm is open at the weekend. On the 18th July 2013 I received the 1st eviction notice please see attached dated 1st May 2013 posted on the 17th July 2013 and received by myself on the 18 July 2013 leaving me with just ten and a half hours to respond again strategically motivated. On the 19 July 2013 The police came to my property with Viridian housing, the police and a bailiff whilst I was sleeping , assaulted me and arrested me for assaulting a police officer and I was taken to the local police station without nothing on my feet. I was interrogated my a Police Dr who questioned my mental health and after speaking with my family Dr realised I am of sane mind. I would like to know why this happened your honour I have no mental health problems. On the 19th July whilst in custody VPS put a metal gate on my front with no time to move my belongings, my phone, laptop, money and work keys which were in the property. I had no choice but to enter the property unfortunately this happened twice, I have lived there 20 years. On the 25th July I made an N244 application to the court. On the 16 October 2013 I went to the Magistrates court for an assault charge on the police. Please find attached a court paper document with which I won the case and the judge found that the police entered incorrectly and that the warrant was issued incorrectly as the Bailiff allowed the Police to carry out the eviction. Therefore your honour Tottenham magistrates court found the police guilty of assault and

found me not guilty and therefore due to the circumstances surrounding the police, bailiff and housing association - the eviction process has been executed wrongly as the correct process has not been followed. On the 14th November 2013 I went to court with a legal representative from Just & Brown solicitors. My solicitor had not prepared my case at all having had 3 months to do so as I got time to stay in the property pending this case. She did not do her duty accordingly as a solicitor with the judge stating her blatant incompetence having no choice but to award the other side. Your honour I am a cancer patient who fell ill with throat cancer and had difficulties with attempting to claim housing benefit. I am in dispute with Viridian housing due to the crushing of my vehicle on the 6th September 2012 In which they admit their guilt and did not want to pay me by finding fault with insurance documents etc. Also Kathy Weinrich deceived me as I agreed an arrangement to pay the arrears to avoid going to court and she still went to court and put an order against me. The execution of the first eviction was not lawful or executed correctly making the whole process void. I would like the eviction orders to be stopped please. I am willing to resolve this issue with Viridian but I would like for my case to be heard in court in front of a judge, I am willing to defend myself as a lay person if need be I just want my voice to be heard.
At present I am sofa surfing as I am homeless and they have somebody in my property guarding 24 hours a day.

I plea for your consideration in such matters as this is urgent and I do not want to be removed from my home especially at this time, Kind regards, Mr Michael Melchizedek Moor U.C.C I

308 All Right reserved
He now thinks he's been beaten up by the police and explains this in a tedious Neelu phone interview recorded here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlqS3MDUx8s

His collection of legal documents total bollocks is located here

https://www.scribd.com/user/108953069/M ... zedek-Moor
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:18 am Meet Michael Melchizedek Moor, in his words , 'sent here by the most high'. I suspect being high is a recurring theme, as he's currently using Neelu's legal services to avoid eviction.

His collection of legal documents total bollocks is located here

https://www.scribd.com/user/108953069/M ... zedek-Moor
I haven't got time right now, but that trove is definitely worth a thorough trawl. Something weird about taking over a mortgage held by his deceased father, and some dodgy "legal advisor" called Markou.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

So Robert Sproul has received a solicitor's letter from the Scottish Children's Court. Here's his response. The usual bs, but I notice he claims he didn't disclose the child's name, only their legal fiction name. He also thinks the Data Protection Act doesn't apply to his "court". He's got till 13th July to remove the info from his site before they take action. His response? "Kiss my arse". I don't see this ending well for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKWFYOc ... ture=share
Last edited by MaritalArtist on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like fantasy is about to meet reality. Any bets on who will win? :snicker: This I'm betting the authorities will not only take seriously but will come down hard. The LARP'ers may yet find out just how seriously they are taken.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.