Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mr Clarke is both mad and nasty - harassment of the "JEWdiciary" and other professionals, page after page of rambling nonsense (http://opg.me/).
Wow! That eye-bleeder of a 'private and legally privileged' website ticks every single box in the unhinged lunatic check-list :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Among Clarke's idiocies posted on his Facebook page is this old chestnut:

By this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. You MUST copy and paste

I confess to being mystified as to how a British citizen (especially one who claims to be "self-employed" and who "studied common law" at "British Constitution") can avail himself of some misquoted American UCC provisions and some mythical "Rome Statute" which, to my knowledge, has never been made a part of British law.

I also got a giggle of of his use of the word "tactically". I guess it's an example of a two-penny mind trying to use two-pound words.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

I never cease to be amused by these cranks who have nothing but contempt for the NWO/CIA/UN/Jewish/Zionist conspiracy that is Facebook and then post personal information without ever locking down any of the privacy settings. Or, alternatively, they could just not use the site at all if it weren't for the fact they believe they have something of world changing significance to impart to us sheeple :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Among Clarke's idiocies posted on his Facebook page is this old chestnut:
......If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates...

I confess to being mystified as to how a British citizen (especially one who claims to be "self-employed" and who "studied common law" at "British Constitution") can avail himself of some misquoted American UCC provisions and some mythical "Rome Statute" which, to my knowledge, has never been made a part of British law.
Trembling Lackey : "Erm... Sir? Mark..? Sorry, but someone else has posted the UCC statement on...."
Mark Zuckerburg : "Damn them, NOOOOOO! Now the Vatican will stop us using their data for marketing!"
Trembling Lackey : "We're trying to stop it, Mister Zuckerburg Sir. Our Quatloos agents are...."
Mark Zuckerburg : "Not doing their jobs, Lackey! We pay them to bury the secret knowledge of the Joos!"
Trembling Lackey : "Yes Sir, but it's awfully hard now that Michael Clark is telling everyone."
Mark Zuckerburg : "Then shut him down! Another 3 donuts should finish his heart off!"
Trembling Lackey : "Very well, Sir. I'll specify frosted to make sure of it."
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Obviously reading and reading for comprehension weren't included in his studies, or he would have gotten to the little bits in the Facebook TOS that pretty much says they can whatever they want to and you can suck it up, and that they DON"T have to really have a reason to toss his crap, but they usually can find one. What a wingnutjob.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Its probably related to this rumor that was circulating a few months ago, about Facebook attempting to assume ownership of posted photos and text.

Its not true.

http://www.snopes.com/computer/facebook/privacy.asp
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

After a couple of people have taken the piss out of him, Robswift has gone full-on bonkers in the flat earth thread over on GOOFY.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 80#p446304

letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

This video from a top member of goodf is hilarious in its stupidity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... x0WxdRUClo
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

mufc1959 wrote:After a couple of people have taken the piss out of him, Robswift has gone full-on bonkers in the flat earth thread over on GOOFY.
Thank **** he's not found out about the turtle and elephants yet.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Swifty and his flat earth findings may just have a rival for looniest post of all time. This from the very same thread.
Postby nihilist » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:13 am

Hey lopsum. I have started believing in a new theory about water.
There's a growing number of people that now think it is something we shouldn't be drinking in any form.
We need mass debates about this, but first off I need you to prove to me why it is you drink water?
Come on lopsum, answer the god damn question while I think of some more...erm questions
Completely stark raving mad. :brickwall: :brickwall:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Skeleton wrote:Swifty and his flat earth findings may just have a rival for looniest post of all time. This from the very same thread.

There's a growing number of people that now think it is something we shouldn't be drinking in any form.
We need mass debates about this, but first off I need you to prove to me why it is you drink water?
Come on lopsum, answer the god damn question while I think of some more...erm questions
This could become one of the more interesting 'put your money where your mouth is' goodf experiments.

Clearly they won't be able to access the NHS when they all shrivel up, that would be creating joinder with the government after all.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I think you are at risk of taking irony seriously.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Skeleton wrote:Swifty and his flat earth findings may just have a rival for looniest post of all time. This from the very same thread.

Nihilist and Lopsum are the two who are taking the piss out of Swifty.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mufc1959 wrote:

Nihilist and Lopsum are the two who are taking the piss out of Swifty.
That will teach me to skim read, thanks MUFC.

Sorry team.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

I came across these two as I have been trying to understand these freeman people I do feel for these two as they are so young and they will have a lot of pain coming their way if they don’t change soon. https://www.youtube.com/user/adamgrindley
Also I find this video amusing as public speaking is not her forte.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPri_LLSXB0
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Well Jimmy's now waded into the Flat Earth thread in his usual moronic style with the claim
i just wonder why nasa has never taken a picture of the earth from space.... maybe they are hiding something else?
Which is of course another claim easily debunked by going to Nasa's website and looking at the gallery of all the photo's of Earth they have http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/images/index.html. These show our planet in it's oblate spheroid glory, sometimes with bits of other space craft in the shot.

But let's not let facts get in the way of the trooth.
Warning may contain traces of nut
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

But Peanut, all those pictures are hoaxes, don't you get it? Photos that show the existence of a spherical earth must have been faked, there isn't any other explanation. But the lack of photos of the edge of the flat earth doesn't mean it doesn't exist, you just have to beleeeeeve!!!
Pox

Post by Pox »

Here is someone who, unless his wife ignores his stance, will make sure that his wife will lose her/their home.

It would appear that he doesn't agree with council tax and perhaps will be telling her not to pay the thieving bar stewards. He says that he is 'ready for a fight'.

I hope that she tells him to take his views elsewhere and thus save herself from bankruptcy - if she has any sense IMO, she will tell him to take his bags in the same direction as his views -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 8&start=10
#six

Post by #six »

Pox wrote:Here is someone who, unless his wife ignores his stance, will make sure that his wife will lose her/their home.

It would appear that he doesn't agree with council tax and perhaps will be telling her not to pay the thieving bar stewards. He says that he is 'ready for a fight'.

I hope that she tells him to take his views elsewhere and thus save herself from bankruptcy - if she has any sense IMO, she will tell him to take his bags in the same direction as his views -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 8&start=10
And we have yet another example of where getoutofdeptfree has helped someone increase their debt, from 11k to 14k. Way to go :snicker:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

A question? What exactly is council tax?

I pay three levels of tax;

1 - Municipal property tax. This is based on the value of my house and pays for municipal services such as police, water, garbage, road work, whatever. An annual billing. If I don't pay it they can eventually do a forced sale of property. The billing attaches to the house so that if I sell the new buyer is responsible for arrears.

2 - Provincial Taxes - Sales tax and income tax to cover various provincial services. I suppose this equates to your counties.

3 - Federal taxes. Income tax and GST (General Sales Tax). Whatever services the national government provides including one of my pensions.

Where does council tax fit into my tax structure?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs