Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by aesmith »

Oh well looks like the eviction didn't happen even without the boots on the ground. Giving time to get the magic paperwork ready ...
Tobe Leigh
Good news, bailiffs stood down but will be back so at least he can get the tight paperwork into the court now to stop it
exiledscouser

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by exiledscouser »

"Money for nothing and your chicks for free" says Dire Straits.

Martin V Haller may have been one of their roadies as he boasts of his success in the following piece posted on Crabbies anti CT page;
Okay so I’m going to try and explain what it is that we are doing, and have been doing for a while now!

I’m not a scammer, I’m not a troll, I’m not a plonker either lol. I’m here to show all of you intelligent and tenacious individuals how to get what you want by working together and enriching yourselves by using the Banks money to accomplish it.
Legally and Lawfully!

I welcome any questions, please no insults or jealous outbursts as this is for all of us.

I have made a website for this, I haven’t finished it yet but I’ve published it so you guys and girls out there can take a look at my progress.

Ok, so I’m here to explain to my future members of this group, that all of us can pool our wealth, or should I say (Credit) in order to create enough funds within the next 18 months to actually own your own freehold property outright with no money down whatsoever.

Forget Mort-Gages. 35 year locked in death-pledges. Within two years you can own your own property OUTRIGHT!

And, FOR FREE..
"I’m not a scammer, I’m not a troll, I’m not a plonker either lol" sounds like a lost line from Steve Harley's The Joker".

This all sounds too good to be true but as I'm well down the rabbit-hole of woo, tell me more!
In addition, once the deeds of your property are signed over to you, everyone of you has the choice of either renting out your new home, living in it and/or getting the equity out of your property!

How is this possible?

Well, I have been building credit for a number of years now and helping individuals whilst earning an honest living from it. I can get rid of most debt from credit files, I can also remove CCJ’s and a lot more etc.

I have made a lot of money from this and now I want to take it to another level.

Most of the people I was dealing with previously didn’t even have a credit report or had any understanding of it and its importance, so it was quite simple really and I managed to raise roughly £450,000 from 27 people.
What did he get, why unsecured debt;
Yes, I got all 27 people into UNSECURED DEBT. Then I successfully removed there debt, as anyone who is versed in this field and reading this will comprehend what I am saying, Banks and financial institutions don’t lend money, the so called money they pretend to lend us is actually ours in the first place and not there’s! They are only an Agent..

So for my second project, I want to aim big, and at the same time give the average man/woman the opportunity to share in my success by helping me sign up people to “The Community Development Fund” while at the same time benefitting as a client of the fund.

On average we can leverage between £20,000 to £30,000 for any PERSON whom is willing to provide there personal information to us. This whole process will take around 12 months to complete. And Yes I mean ANYONE. Homeless people, or millionaires, there financial situation is irrelevant.

Also, this is the ultimate solution to the growing homelessness problem we have in the UK, of which we all know is purposely being Orchestrated by the those in power in order to control and oppress the people.

Well, enough is enough ladies and gentleman!
How does this financial chicanery work I hear from the back?
Example of our strategy is below:

We aim to sign up for example 100 people, the fund will grow to around £2,000,000.00 to £3,000,000.00

500 members would yield between £10,000,000.00 to £15,000,000.00.

This money will then be transferred into the Community Development fund whereby we will use it to purchase development land and then pay construction companies the remaining amount of money from the fund to build hundreds of brand new apartments and Houses. Upon completion, everyone will own one each!

Guys we don’t need governments we just need each other!

Enough Love
There is a link to the page in question.

So it looks to me like a scheme to raise money through loans that are then reneged upon, some magical process will wipe the debt, clear any CCJ and the money applied to property acquisition. 12 months later BINGO you've got yourself a house for free.

I hope he's working on the chicks bit next!
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Interestingly the company number on the page comes back to ...

Von Haller Burke Construction Ltd

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11350053

The sole director is Martin Von Haller, formerly known as Martin Wolstenholme. The company was about to be struck off but ten days ago managed to avoid this.

The Community Development Reserve Ltd was set up just a week ago.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

In his 'real name' there are other businesses in his wake;

Secured Tyre Disposal Ltd (Disolved)

Contract Solutions &b Management Services (resigned from in Nov 2016)

CSMS Payroll Services Ltd (resigned from in Nov 2016)

Charcoal Grill (UK) Ltd - dissolved.

I think this is him too.

Just the sort of person you should entrust to get you into debt.

Not.

This has something of the Peter of England about it, money for nothing etc. and grandiose multi-million pound schemes. Then I realised that Wolstenholme lives in Stoke On Trent which was home to PoE's former and most recent UK base of operations before he moved into a hollowed-out volcano somewhere.

I wonder whether they know each other?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I had a run in with guy on Facebook and he's either a scammer or very, very stupid... Or both.

All his "free house" scheme really added up to was you give him £30,000 and then when he's got £2,000,000 he'll build a block of 100 flats, sell the spare ones and then PROFIT!!!!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:57 pm
"I’m not a scammer, I’m not a troll, I’m not a plonker either lol" sounds like a lost line from Steve Harley's The Joker".
Some people call me the Debt Cowboy
Some call me the Gangster of Hopes
And some people call me Big Sleeze
(slide whistle)
Cause i'm complete--
--ly scamming some dopes!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Anyone who claims to be able to do Big Things, but can't distinguish between "their" and "there", is not someone who I would trust.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:03 pm Anyone who claims to be able to do Big Things, but can't distinguish between "their" and "there", is not someone who I would trust.
Your knot wrong their :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:03 pm Anyone who claims to be able to do Big Things, but can't distinguish between "their" and "there", is not someone who I would trust.
He also doesn't know the difference between 'tenancy' and 'tendency', as he says on his website that banks have a tenancy to throw people on the streets if they miss a single payment (wrong).
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

We aim to sign up for example 100 people, the fund will grow to around £2,000,000.00 to £3,000,000.00

Sounds suspiciously like the classic pyramid scheme?

Don’t worry though guys/gals/non-binaries, he’s talking to very Intellijunt people.

No Advice
The Information is provided for information purposes only and on the basis that you must make your own future investment decisions and do not rely upon it without taking advice from a financial adviser.

Just spat my coffee out at reading that snippet on his website.

🚨SCAM🚨

When I tried to transfer my old DB pension from BAE they wouldn’t agree to it until I had been to see a financial adviser who was certified/accredited.

Why would any financial advisor agree this community trust BS is a good idea? If he was serious about protecting peoples money from this blatant nonsense he would be advising they see a financial advisor before they invest.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JimUk1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:18 am

Don’t worry though guys/gals/non-binaries, he’s talking to very Intellijunt people.

No Advice
The Information is provided for information purposes only and on the basis that you must make your own future investment decisions and do not rely upon it without taking advice from a financial adviser.

🚨SCAM🚨

When I tried to transfer my old DB pension from BAE they wouldn’t agree to it until I had been to see a financial adviser who was certified/accredited.

Why would any financial advisor agree this community trust BS is a good idea? If he was serious about protecting peoples money from this blatant nonsense he would be advising they see a financial advisor before they invest.
I think those figures come under the heading of both financially and realistically IMPOSSIBLE.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:44 am
JimUk1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:18 am

No Advice

🚨SCAM🚨

I think those figures come under the heading of both financially and realistically IMPOSSIBLE.
We know that. Shame his victims will likely believe it.

His website claims to want to leverage 20-30k per person, whilst also claiming the property will be free?
Sounds exactly like a pyramid scheme to me.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Me Von Haller is definitely one to watch.

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/martin-von-haller-511824114
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

JimUk1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:40 pm Me Von Haller is definitely one to watch.

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/martin-von-haller-511824114
I love his three years “financial modelling” at Milton Keynes College aka HMP Woodhill.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

So, to summarize, the business model is:
  • You provide your personal details to Mr von Haller.
  • He applies for a loan using your details, with perhaps some enhancements to ensure the loan is approved.
  • The loan amount goes into Mr von Haller's back pocket - I'm sorry, into a property development vehicle.
  • You remain liable for the payments on the loan, but you can avoid them using the standard techniques that have proved so successful in the past.
A frequency of 0.01667 Hz comes to mind.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Tevildo wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:13 pm So, to summarize, the business model is:
  • He applies for a loan using your details, with perhaps some enhancements to ensure the loan is approved.
  • The loan amount goes into Mr von Haller's back pocket - I'm sorry, into a property development vehicle.
  • You remain liable for the payments on the loan, but you can avoid them using the standard techniques that have proved so successful in the past.
  • Realizing you have been conned, you and others report Mr von Haller for identity theft
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

NYGman wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:17 pm
Tevildo wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:13 pm So, to summarize, the business model is:
  • Realizing you have been conned, you and others report Mr von Haller for identity theft
I'm not sure what the legal position is if you knowingly allow someone to use your personal details for a fraudlent transaction. Some research seems to be indicated.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

These are FMOTL Freeloader types, you think the fact that they provided their ID to someone, stop them from claiming their ID was stolen. :wink:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

None of it makes much sense. Assuming he gets third party ID and whatever personal information is required to apply for a loan. So what? You still have to show a solid credit rating and a capability, through employment or otherwise, to repay it. Anyone idiotic enough to buy into whatever this scheme is would obviously not meet the criteria for a mortgage in their own right so why would their identity be of any value to a scammer?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

grixit wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:34 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:57 pm
Some people call me the Debt Cowboy
Some call me the Gangster of Hopes
And some people call me Big Sleeze
(slide whistle)
Cause i'm complete--
--ly scamming some dopes!
Where is the like button on this board?