Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by notorial dissent »

The big problem/joke here is that the crowd he is trying so sort not very hard to scam is the very crowd that the likelihood of them having £20-30k per person is what is called in the trade laughable in the extreme, £20-30 maybe on a good week, £20-30k is just fantasy time.

Yup, yup, yup, that pretty much violates the one real hard and fast rule of identity theft of NOT stealing identities of anyone whose credit score is worse than yours, or who already has wants and warrants out on them. Then again this does not seem to be a real bright or sharp collection on either side. Really really poor business model. This is definitely affinity fraud, but I mean really. Definitely defines the "he who steals from me steals trash" maxim. I wish him well of it-not!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Juisarian »

Not sure I'd be keen to live in £20,000 worth of a new house, assuming it ever existed.
mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by mufc1959 »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:00 am The big problem/joke here is that the crowd he is trying so sort not very hard to scam is the very crowd that the likelihood of them having £20-30k per person is what is called in the trade laughable in the extreme, £20-30 maybe on a good week, £20-30k is just fantasy time.
I think the plan is that people raise £30K of unsecured credit, give it to him, he magically gets the debt wiped off and Bob's your uncle.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

That was my take too. But I see a flaw...

NAME: A Person: of the family Freeman
AMOUNT: £30,000.00
PURPOSE OF LOAN: Fraud
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

Was watching Mat Taylors latest stream, (where he breached a court order multiple times naming a protected witness) and he gets a visit from the local bobbies, doing the whole "I do not consent' FOTL thing
Doesn't seem to get the point that if you break the law, and get invited for an interview down the station, they really don't 'need' your consent... Kinda the whole point, so to speak...

Redacted protected witness name version, minus all his 'fluff'- but still runs an hour long even then (what is with these clowns, they make youtubes longer than several movies end to end, but a lot less interesting....)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... uSsWOdglp0
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

SteveD wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:48 am Redacted protected witness name version, minus all his 'fluff'- but still runs an hour long even then (what is with these clowns, they make youtubes longer than several movies end to end, but a lot less interesting....)
It may have been lengthy but it didn't stay up for long.
Video unavailable
This video has been removed by the user
AnOwlCalledSage

NedSeagoon wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:20 pm
Video unavailable
This video has been removed by the user
I guess that means he has returned home from the police station!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

From the 'Council Tax & Many More Govt Acts Are Unlawful' Facebook Group, a lesson on how to nail that job interview. "AOE" = Attachment of Earnings and 'CT'= Council Tax

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

mufc1959 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:11 pm From the 'Council Tax & Many More Govt Acts Are Unlawful' Facebook Group, a lesson on how to nail that job interview. "AOE" = Attachment of Earnings and 'CT'= Council Tax

Its a subtle way of saying "I don't want your slave job anyway, piss off".
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

I wasn't aware that the post of Window Licker required an interview.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

mufc1959 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:11 pm From the 'Council Tax & Many More Govt Acts Are Unlawful' Facebook Group, a lesson on how to nail that job interview. "AOE" = Attachment of Earnings and 'CT'= Council Tax

I 'd put that down as a pretty good indicator of an employee not worth considering or even thinking about. Shades of trouble to come visiting is the way I put it. Along with AOE Inland Revenue/IRS, alimony/child support, parking/legal fines, and a W2 in the US.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Yes, let’s forget showing we can be responsible citizens and understand how the monetary system works in the U.K and instead make ourselves unemployable 🙄

That’s one questions away from asking an employer if they’re “standing on their oath” and they shouldn’t pay taxes, and get themselves shut down very quickly.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

"If I don't make bail, am I still entitled to four weeks paid notice?"
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

This is going to end badly. From Crabbie's Facebook Group, someone not versed in the ways of the FOTL has asked what they can do about the CT on a second home.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436927904322/
Dee Williams

Not sure if I am doing the right thing here but making it public but I feel I have nothing to lose is getting as much help and advice for the situation I find my self in. I brought a derelict property in April. I am very organised person so called Cornwall Council to check the monthly payments, they gave the banding and that was that. I purchased the property and then received a bill for £2432 which I thought was a mistake and called them straight away. I was eventually told it’s because it’s classed as a second home, in Cornwall there are quite few wealthy people who buy second homes but don’t live in them. I had never heard of a second home premium but apparently there is, I believe it was set up to make the rich contribute to the local community, but I seem to have gotten caught up innocently in the ridiculous criteria. I was being Charge one CT in Bristol £125 and Cornwall council wanted double the general amount which is £250 a total of £375 a month. I earn £24,000 and there is no way I could sustain this amount; I wouldn’t have enough money left to put petrol in my car to get to work to pay local government these amounts. Something had to give, I stupidly in desperation asked my daughter to go on the CT for me which she did and that solved the problem until her boyfriend called them and dobbed me in. Anyway, we are now in a serious situation and facing interviews and prosecution by their fraud team. I have to say I have never ever done anything like this before and feel I have walked into a mine field by trying to survive. I understand what I did was wrong but not sure what other option I had to make the payments they are demanding. I understand why it’s there, but they have not thought it out well, in my view it should be means structured, not one rule fits all. I have worked hard all my life and brought this old house which hasn’t been lived in for 10 years as my last dream home. Since all this, I have had to give up a good job and move back earlier than I had hoped to get the CT to a single payment, now unemployed with all this facing me. I just feel sad and so despondent about it. They’re not even interested in my reason for the dishonesty it all about punishing me as much as possible. In my view they were asking too much from one individual who financially wouldn’t have been able to meet the demands. My poor young daughter is also facing prosecution which is completely down to me. Citizen Advice are helping but I am looking as much advise I can get. An pointers for legal help or suggestions would be greatly apricated.
Needless to say, the 'advice' he's been given is guaranteed to make his situation even worse.

I want to yell "GO BACK! GO BACK, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!" at him.
ArthurWankspittle

Don't think you'll get much sympathy when
Since all this, I have had to give up a good job and move back earlier than I had hoped to get the CT to a single payment, now unemployed with all this facing me.
It appear you have two properties and have made yourself jobless to keep the CT costs down on one house. I wonder how much that "good" job paid when you appear to have decided it is better not to have a job and pay one lot of CT, rather than have two CT payments and a job. You also didn't check the CT situation when you bought the place?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

Darron Hodgkinson - Well f*** me, the CA will give you assistance in line with the law. That's why they probably won't help "you in escaping legal consequences". That's kind of how the law and society work.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

And selling the house/land never occurred to them at any point? Afterall if you can't afford it, perhaps you shouldn't keep it. So, instead of selling it, committing fraud was the better option.I get it, life sucks when you can't have everything you want, but no one is entitled to a second home, they need to earn it.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AnOwlCalledSage

Sorry, this is the line that made me giggle :snicker:
They’re not even interested in my reason for the dishonesty
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I earn £24,000 and there is no way I could sustain this amount; I wouldn’t have enough money left to put petrol in my car to get to work to pay local government these amounts.
And yet you had enough money to buy a second home.
ArthurWankspittle

Comrade Sharik wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:18 pm
I earn £24,000 and there is no way I could sustain this amount; I wouldn’t have enough money left to put petrol in my car to get to work to pay local government these amounts.
And yet you had enough money to buy a second home.
To be fair it could have been a lump sum like an inheritance that allowed them to buy a place in Cornwall. But even I know they have special CT rates for "outsiders" or non-residents due to swathes of property being bought as holiday homes by people in the home counties.