Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:36 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:06 pmIf they play it right surely they only end up unemployed, on benefits and paying their CT arrears at £5 / week out of their benefits. I can't see the council bothering with bailiffs if they are getting the arrears somehow eventually.
Of course if they get it wrong they will lose benefits for deliberately leaving their job and get jailed for deliberately avoiding paying CT.
I like your thinking... but they have admitted to owning two assets worth cleaning out!

Exhibit (A) Council tax owed of £2432.
Exhibit (B) A second home worth at least (if we take option "Band A" rather than "E") a minimum of £80,000.

:snicker:
Argh! :Axe: Assumption alert by me!. Re-read the post. Poster doesn't say they own a place in Bristol just that they pay CT there. So the theory now is:
Rents in Bristol
Buys home in Cornwall, possibly with inheritance or savings
Gets FO sized CT bill from Cornwall
Asks daughter to go on Bristol CT, puts self as being in Cornwall (therefore no second home)
Gets dobbed in on CT, both face prosecution presumably for false single occupancy declaration.
Still owes FO sized CT bill from Cornwall
then see my quoted comments above.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

It was also only a matter of time before Crabby's Facebook group went full flat earth. Rejoice! That time has arrived :haha:

https://www.facebook.com/yves.white.921 ... 790235724/
Yves White
17 October at 20:15
It's only a matter of time before this deception gets big enough to become a mainstream topic! The truth can only be hidden for so long. ⠀

Lies stacked upon lies can only carry on for so long until common sense kicks back in the masses, and people start to wake up from this huge deception. No matter how long it takes always know, the truth will always prevail! 🔥
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:29 pm It was also only a matter of time before Crabby's Facebook group went full flat earth. Rejoice! That time has arrived :haha:

https://www.facebook.com/yves.white.921 ... 790235724/
Yves White
17 October at 20:15
It's only a matter of time before this deception gets big enough to become a mainstream topic! The truth can only be hidden for so long. ⠀

Lies stacked upon lies can only carry on for so long until common sense kicks back in the masses, and people start to wake up from this huge deception. No matter how long it takes always know, the truth will always prevail! 🔥
Oh for god sake. The ultimate conspiracy (flat earth) just keeps growing.

I already have a head ache trying to teach the local Chester flat earthers (Pete and Peter) about why density isn’t a replacement for gravity.

You really have to have given completely up on reality to believe in FE,

Than again 🙄 can’t be far off believing in what Crabster believes in.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've been trying to explain to a few of them on Facebook that the fact the sun and the moon appear to move at 15 degrees per hour to all observers at all times proves the earth isn't flat. I've even drawn them pretty pictures that prove it's impossible and what response do I get? Bugger all...

They just start another thread with the same shit and carry on with the same cretinous arguments. My favourites being "why don't people on the bottom of the earth fall off?" and "how can the sun burn when there's no oxygen in space?"

So you tell them south is not down and the sun isn't on fire and the next day... Same stupid fucking questions.

OK... From the perspective of a two metre high human the earth doesn't look very curved to the naked eye but do these dopey bastards never look up?

I'm convinced some people walk around their whole lives with their eyes shut. Like the "5G has killed all the bees!!!" nutters in March this year... Adults capable of using a smartphone who've never made the connection between flowers, seasons and bees.

Stop the flat earth. I want to get off.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Back in the early 1960s the university branch of the Flat Earth Society contained no-one who actually thought the earth was flat. It was devoted to drinking beer and inventing daft reasons why the earth was obviously flat.
Much creative and beer fuelled thought went into devising cunning and completely bonkers reasons for the 'Plane Truth' to pretend to believe in to annoy people who were too literal to get the joke.

I do not think that, at the time, anyone considered there would be people dim or deluded enough to take any of it seriously, then along came the internet, and once that had been simplified enough, Bingo!

People who take the humourous intellectual atheletics of creative young drunks as the revealed word.

You gotta laugh.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

When it's really liars and idiots and fools on top of turtles on top of turtles. I really like the turtles though.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:31 am When it's really liars and idiots and fools on top of turtles on top of turtles. I really like the turtles though.
Turtles all the way down.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:12 am Much creative and beer fuelled thought went into devising cunning and completely bonkers reasons for the 'Plane Truth' to pretend to believe in to annoy people who were too literal to get the joke.
I spend many happy hours with my mate in the pub thinking up good reasons for doing stupid things that we know are stupid but we're going to do them anyway. Using beer logic we can prove anything :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I spend many happy hours with my mate in the pub thinking up good reasons for doing stupid things that we know are stupid but we're going to do them anyway. Using beer logic we can prove anything
This seems a very British thing to do.

Other nations may differ.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:37 pm
I spend many happy hours with my mate in the pub thinking up good reasons for doing stupid things that we know are stupid but we're going to do them anyway. Using beer logic we can prove anything

don't forget burnabystan Canada
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

FMOTL'er gets short shrift from the folks at Pepipoo (a site helping people with motoring offences)

Poster -
Maritime Law is the law of the land in the UK, its why you have to enter the dock to be questioned while in court.
Response -
Oh f**k, you’re one of those :roll:

I am amused by the concept of maritime law being the law of the land.
http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?sho ... try1524775
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ironically, the ones who make the claim, probably know the least about what Maritime Law is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:08 am Ironically, the ones who make the claim, probably know the least about what Maritime Law is.
I think it may have to do with illiteracy...I think they spell it "Merry Time Law".
Last edited by Gregg on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: hit the wrong button, sorry
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:08 am Ironically, the ones who make the claim, probably know the least about what Maritime Law is.
This is true of all people who suffer with Dunning-Kruger.

No matter what the subject is, these people will always know better than the subject matter experts whether it be about law, physics, maths and the likes, they always know more than you.

Least us not forget, Tom Crawford is still an self-proclaiming expert with Banking Legislation in the UK. I’m just amazed he wasn’t appointed chief investigator during the Libor scandal.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Observer wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:27 pm
I think it may have to do with illiteracy...I think they spell it "Merry Time Law".

Well there's your problem, that would obviously be a Christmas thing, and you need to have a trial by Elves.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Elves is dead isn't he?

If they aren't sure they are subject to Maritime Law we could always bring in a Press Gang, who, after a few minutes with the defendant would ensure he was signed up to the Navy and be willing to swear to the same.
Judge: And you swear that he has made his mark on the contract?
Press Gang: Yes Milud.
Judge: He doesn't appear to be conscious.
Press Gang: He was overcome with emotion on being accepted into service, Milud, and fainted.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:16 am Elves is dead isn't he?
Nope. He just went home.
- Agent K
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

There's a guy in our local chip shop, he looks a bit elvish.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:37 pm
Hold my beer...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

NedSeagoon wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:17 pm

There's a guy in our local chip shop, he looks a bit elvish.

Don't come the elfboy with me, Sunny Jim.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!