Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

FatGambit
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by FatGambit »

Skeleton wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Can't see this ending well !! :snicker:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... t3yuPDfWK0
Tiggy to his credit soldiers on and has posted that the last person to try this lost badly and incurred costs of 3200 pounds. No doubt the post will be ignored.
Tiggy is a she, which is even more ironic...
NYGman

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Can someone please point out where there was consideration?
I think they think consideration is the non-legal definition. So to him consideration means that they thought about it a bit. At least that is what I think they think it means.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

"The DVLA have been notified that sharing my details will be at my fee of £5k especially that I haven't signed the V5 "
I'm pretty sure you don't have to sign the V5... As a matter of fact I don't think there's a space to sign it even if you want to :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

You only sign the V5 when you sell the vehicle, not before.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Footloose52 wrote:You only sign the V5 when you sell the vehicle, not before.
This is true but...
my car was de-registered and now private property and no longer within their jurisdiction (subject to legislative rules & DVLA regulations)
...so why did it have a V5 at all?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

This is the season for Concil Tax bills. On Goofy, a poster copy-pastes an entire article entitled The time bombs under the Council Tax, supposedly written by "Alan Murdie, barrister".

Murdie examines the issue of costs of liability orders, and concludes "that the matter is genuinely arguable". Well, I wouldn't argue with that.

But his second point is simply wrong. He says:
Alan Murdie wrote:The relevant form in which a liability order is meant to be laid down is in Schedule 2 of the Council Tax (Administration and Enforcement) Regulations 1992 SI 613 and is ‘Form A – Liability Order in respect of council tax’, which has to be signed by a justice of the peace or a court clerk with the defendant’s name, address and date.
So I looked it up. Sure enough, Schedule 2 has Form A, which should list a single defendant, with the details that Murdie says.

But Schedule 2 also has Form B which can list any number of defendants on one form, above the signature of JP or clerk. Murdie doesn't mention Form B. In all the Council Tax cases I've seen, Form B has been used.

Murdie continues:
Alan Murdie wrote:Test this for yourself the next time you have a LA or bailiff who claims to have a liability order for council tax against a client. “Where’s the Schedule 2 Form A, then?” you may ask.
Is Murdie right? Only Form A can be used? It turns out the regulations are clear:
CT (A&E) R 1992 s35 wrote:A single liability order may deal with one person and one such amount (or aggregate amount) as is mentioned in regulation 34(7) and (8) (in which case the order shall be in the form specified as Form A in Schedule 2, or a form to the like effect), or, if the court thinks fit, may deal with more than one person and more than one such amount (in which case the order shall be in the form specified as Form B in that Schedule, or a form to the like effect).
I conclude that Alan Murdie isn't a real barrister. If he is, he is a very poor one who doesn't bother checking the legislation he quotes.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I wonder if this could be him ?

http://www.mikehallowell.com/shieldspolt/page12.html

The authors of The South Shields Poltergeist have lectured on numerous occasions at the Ghost Club of Great Britain, of which Barrister Alan Murdie is Chairman. He is also Head of the Spontaneous Cases Committee of the Incorporated Society for Psychical Research, and a columnist for the Fortean Times.

Alan Murdie, LL.B, Barrister, Chairman of the Ghost Club of Great Britain & Head of the Spontaneous Cases Committee of the Incorporated Society for Psychical Research.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bones wrote:I wonder if this could be him ?

http://www.mikehallowell.com/shieldspolt/page12.html

The authors of The South Shields Poltergeist have lectured on numerous occasions at the Ghost Club of Great Britain, of which Barrister Alan Murdie is Chairman. He is also Head of the Spontaneous Cases Committee of the Incorporated Society for Psychical Research, and a columnist for the Fortean Times.

Alan Murdie, LL.B, Barrister, Chairman of the Ghost Club of Great Britain & Head of the Spontaneous Cases Committee of the Incorporated Society for Psychical Research.
Has to be him and this is his Linkeden page.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alan-murdie-03b90050

I call Billy Bullshit artist, going by his skill endorsers and the narrative.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Oh Assassin you are a very silly sausage !!

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... ulbfvDfWK0

False imprisonment, Tort under civil law.

Some silly **** stopped me the other night and tried playing the big man because he wore a clowns uniform and tried it on with me even though when its established that no crime has been committed, no offence has been committed, and there is no suspicion of a crime been committed and at that point they have to release me immediately, but didn't. Got a right strop on and entered my car illegally (trespass with intent) tried to steal my car keys but couldn't because my dick is stronger than him, assaulted me on 4 occasions leaving me with a serious injury.

He owns his own house according to Land Registry so that will soon be mine when the shit hits the fan.

Might give it to the homeless, now theres a thought.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

AndyPandy wrote:
He owns his own house according to Land Registry so that will soon be mine when the shit hits the fan.

Maybe Tom is in for a late Xmas windfall?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:Oh Assassin you are a very silly sausage !!

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... ulbfvDfWK0

False imprisonment, Tort under civil law...

More Walter Mitty nonsense from the same guy who boasted about persuading a civil jury to award £60m liens while he and the judge shared a laugh at the ignorance of the legal profession. His schoolboy lies crumbled within minutes, he couldn't remember which court or what the case was listed under, he couldn't explain how a civil jury appeared from thin air, or why no legal blogger or journalist had mentioned his remarkable (fictional) victory.

But the goofies don't mind his lies, the only thing that upsets them is reality.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I would like to offer up for your amusement a gentleman from my adopted home-town of Hull.

Mr Colin Worrall stood for election to Hull City Council on the UKIP ticket and, as is so often inevitably the case with UKIP candidates, he turns out to be an utter lunatic. He failed to get elected and since then has been waging a one man campaign to 'expose' the 'corruption' of the whole political system culminating in his 'arrest' of an unnamed elected member.... :shrug:

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Beware-m ... story.html

When I read the article I thought to myself... I wonder if he's been drinking the footler Kool-Aid and sure enough his Facebook and Twitter accounts, where he seems to be almost entirely talking to himself, would suggest the answer is yes.

https://twitter.com/wozza1968

https://www.facebook.com/colin.worrall?ref=ts&fref=ts

More of an independent lunatic than a full blown footler but watch this space :snicker:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

An oldie but goldie from none other than Andy:Pears. This one has the lot, lack of consent, 'notice to idiot is notice to fool' etc.

Sadly, it also includes the history of his (perceived) suffering at the hands of the law. Perhaps there has been the odd incident, but he'd have to be the unluckiest person alive by the sounds of it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4imdrx3w3g84 ... w.pdf?dl=0
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Some time last year when WeRe Bank was taking off there was a poster Emily 'Love Light' Davies crowing about how all her debts had been magically discharged with a few trusty WeRe cheques. She was discussed here.

viewtopic.php?t=10218&start=400

Despite the initial claims of success she went quiet after this.

Well I think we can now put a face to that name although she seems to have discarded both love and light, for the time being at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxc98hlrYLU

Emily is off on a journey of not paying Council Tax, not dissimilar to Jimmy W who could, I think, give her a more accurate steer as to what will most likely happen to her than all the freeman woo she has swallowed. Now if you are struggling to pay the Council will usually work with you; an outright refusal coupled with shouty letters copied from 'some guy on the internet' will get put straight through to the 'difficult department'.

This lady has been firing off letter after letter to her local authority and as she sets out in her piece to the camera, she is 100% certain that she'll succeed once again although, sadly PoE does not appear to be playing a part in this latest wheeze.

She starts off in her narrative with a bit of a disclaimer;
This video is in no way here to give you any legal advice but to guide you to do your own research and learn the truth about the crimes of fraud, malfeasance in the office and terrorism to name but a few, being committed against you and all of humanity.
So that's all clear then.

Then she goes hard core;
First things first, and it's important that you know the facts, clear of the smoke and mirrors which are being put up at every twist and turn to prevent you from learning the truth.

So some definitions and facts:

The Government in the UK is not a government elected by the people at all. It is private all for profit corporation called HM Parliaments & Governments PLC.

A statute (or act of Parliament): A legislative rule which is given the force of law with your consent. NOTE: a statute or act of Parliament IS NOT LAW. It is a rule or regulation or company policy of the private corporation HM Parliaments & Governments PLC.

It has been confirmed as truth and fact following due process at HMCTS tribunal that for a claim made u dear an act or statute to be valid, then first there must be consent of the governed. This must be obtained by way of a formal contract between HM Parliaments & Governments PLC and you. Please see the case where this fact has been proved by Baron David Ward here: David Ward v Warrington Borough Council. http://www.dte.discovertheevidence.org/ ... _Fac­t.pdf Exhibit B Case Authority. It is very important to note that this affidavit has never been rebutted and stands as agreed truth and fact after being served on circa 657 MPs, The Secretary of State, The Secretary of The Crown and many others

A Contract or agreement: A formal written document which lays out terms offered and accepted by the living parties, which offers full disclosure and is signed in WET INK by all parties. In the instance of a company being one of the parties, either a director in the presence of a witness or two officers of the company must sign in wet ink, and you. The contract must be entered into by all parties whole heartedly and willingly, without coercion, not under duress or under the threat of loss or harm and full disclosure must always be given if these clear requirements for a contract are not adhered to then the contract is null and void from the start. Although it is claimed that verbal contracts stand, nothing can be proved from verbal contracts. Over time, details can be forgotten by the parties and witnesses or the truth can be bent on purpose for whatever reason so they must be recorded in formal documents so there is no doubt.

Signing in wet ink: Literally means a living being must pick up a pen and sign with his own hand.

Your Signature is everything. It creates the agreement (contract) and the liability and it also creates all funds.

So unless you and the circa 64.2 million other living flesh human beings who live on the land known as the United Kingdom have signed a contract with HM Parliaments & Governments PLC agreeing to adhere to and be bound by all their acts and statutes, then any claim made against you under an act is fraud by default, including Council Tax which your liability is claimed under The Local Government Finance Act 1992.

Knowledge is power. With the knowledge you acquire, apply it only for truth and knowledge for the benefits of others and yourself.

LOSE THE FEAR.
STOP FUNDING THE MACHINE WHO ARE USING YOUR FUNDS TO FUND MASS CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.
STAND IN TRUTH AND KNOWLEDGE AND LOSE YOUR FEAR.
LOSING THE FEAR IS KEY.
Another fetish for things needing to be wet ink wax seal scribed in blood by Bob Cratchitt using a dodo's feather. Anyone sending mail which commences with the tired old line;
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL - NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT
should tell you everything you need to know about their intentions.

She modestly ennobles herself as Baroness Emily Davies following in the footsteps of our very own Baron David Ward - see viewtopic.php?t=10950 - who looking at the above seems to have been source of and inspiration for yet another ill-conceived Council Tax confrontation.

Goes to show that some people are just desperate to jump onto the crazy bus no matter who's driving (or should I say travelling :D ).

Then in the comments there is this exchange;
Drocca Lagel

... need to mention the problem of "attachment to earnings / benefits" ... and "charging orders" on private property.

Emily Davies

Here is the problem of more corporations, who are again complicit to the fraud. Who are actively working against you for no benefit of their own, through fear. Serve the affidavit of truth on them by Baron David Ward and remove your consent for the company you work for to hand over your details. Educate the people who work there and if they persist lien them, because they deserve nothing less if they choose to carry on after you gave educated them

Drocca Lagel

... agreed ... my biggest issue is "charging orders" on private property ...

Emily Davies

+Drocca Lagel yes I know what you mean, they make it all up as they go along and basically do as they like to suit. This is where it ignoring them comes in and serving them with your own affidavit as well as Baron David Wards (link in the notes under video) and using a commercial lien to stop them in their tracks 
The old commercial lien stopping 'em in their tracks. Bound to work that, as every previous one issued by any Freeman has been a complete and roaring success.

"This time next week Rodney Emily, we'll be millionaires!"

Lagel at least recognises that there are a number of ways the tax authorities might get their pound of flesh but Ms Love Light thinks that won't happen.

Not withstanding the disclaimer at the head of her video;
This video is in no way here to give you any legal advice
Emily certainly appears to be dishing it out including, it seems, inciting the old DD clawback fraud, something she herself appears to be admitting to;
Magpie1133
Brilliant video and very inspiring. Thanks for putting it up online. Do you have to send such a letter before the yearly bill starts or can you send it at any point? Thanks, Debs x

Emily Davies
Best to do at the beginning of the year before you've made any payments but you could alter the letter and say that it has come to your attention that the documentation you received was but a bill it was an offer of contract which you revoke all agreements to as no full disclosure was given. You can also call your bank and claim back direct debits that you have paid due to being the wrong amounts under the direct debit indemnity insurance. Do expect the council to instruct a bailiff at this point if you claim back. I will do another video shortly to help people understand how to deal with the bailiffs. I did actually claim back through the DD guarantee scheme/indemnity insurance
That's my bold in the last paragraph and the last line is tantamount to an actual admission of fraud; for all she bangs on about fraud being perpetrated against herself and, as she ambitiously claims, 'all of humanity" she's not above committing it herself it appears. It's clearly a matter of perspective, one good fraud deserves another.

One last quote from a poster which should sound a warning to Emily;
Burn the Tv
Great info. Sadly too late for me after refusing to pay council tax ( as was not claiming anything!..so I couldn't apply for council tax reduction.) I was made bankrupt in my abscence from court ( I appearred and foolishly signed to say I was in attendance, but didn't actually see a judge) ...and subsequently my house was stolen to pay 20k for chartered accountant and insolvency fees, from an 800 pound bill. Citizens advise was completely useless. It cost me roughly 30k.
So that's a £20k bill for an £800 liability. Pure genius. Again, shades of Jimmy W.

My view FWIW is that if you're going to take on the world in this way, get on with it, don't drag others down with you.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Sounds like a success to me. The goodf 'got into more debt' counter , given all the lost houses, but be nearing -£2million now
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Emily Barking-Fruitbat-Crazy wrote: I am not into common law or in the freeman movement... However I do not consent to statutes or acts and will not stand under them.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Would it be to early to re-name her Baroness Emily One-Cell? :snicker:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Hercule Parrot wrote:More Walter Mitty nonsense from the same guy who boasted about persuading a civil jury to award £60m liens while he and the judge shared a laugh at the ignorance of the legal profession. His schoolboy lies crumbled within minutes, he couldn't remember which court or what the case was listed under, he couldn't explain how a civil jury appeared from thin air, or why no legal blogger or journalist had mentioned his remarkable (fictional) victory.
Found it:

Friday was a good day, we had issued a commercial lien and gone through the process, nothing was rebutted and we went to enforce the lien against the Tortfeiser, then it all began...

Friday came and the High Court Judge came to our local county court and we were ready to go, the first hour was interesting as they tried their opening argument to the jury, then I kicked in; I explained their opening argument was worthless as it relied upon acts and statutes and this is a common law court, the jury were bemused, but intrigued.

After about 45 minutes of explaining what common law is, how a common law court works, and that as the jury THEY have the ultimate power as the jury, and NOT the judge it opened up a lot of debate. I then gave them all a copy of the commercial lien and explained the process we had followed, they all had copies of the documents. Their barrister piped up again and tried a play on words and one of the jurors piped up ans said "aren't you dressing up part of your opening argument and trying to present it fraudulently as earlier this was an act or statute" he was caught out and stuffed. I looked at the judge, he looked at me, and we both struggled not to burst out into laughter, their barrister than asked the judge to rule to allow it; judge simply said "its already been established its a Court de Jeure (common law) court and the jury have the power, I cannot get involved unless the jury ask me to, I am here as a recorder for the High Court and to offer advice if they request it"....

After a quick chat they (the jury) decided to increase the lien by 50% to deter such fraudulent actions from other multi-nationals trying to throw money around to win a legal action against the common man. So it went to court as a £50M lien and came out as a £75M lien.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 7&p=183127

A classic GOOFy topic - starts with excited praise and adulation at this remarkable victory, but then questions slowly start to creep in. Since when were juries used for a civil hearing? What was the name of the High Court judge who agreed that Common Law applied? Which court did this occur in, and when? Why hadn't this astonishing £75m victory been mentioned in the media, or the specialised legal journals? Where was the judgement on BAILLI? And slowly the truth emerges...

As usual, a significant proportion of the idiots decide that even if it's a lie it's still true. Because they want it to be true, and that's what really matters. Assassin slithers back under his rock without any real condemnation from the Goofers, and carries on posting his bullshit as if none of this had happened.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote:Would it be to early to re-name her Baroness Emily One-Cell? :snicker:
You never know, they could be related......Lord Wyld of Brighouse..... :thinking:

Hercule

That Assassin is, to be blunt, full of shite. The fact that after a bit of ridicule he is readily accepted back into the fold AND continues to trumpet fictional outcomes and events shows that he really is a "Walt", through and through.

Just like an Austrian Bank is hoovering up all of PoE's LLTs I'd love to open a Commercial Lien repository and as my coffers swell have the amount on deposit on a ticker-tape LED over the vault door, going up quicker than petrol in the 70's. Failed ones only mind, i.e. erm, that'll all of them.

Assassin withdraws from the fray fairly early on in the 26 page feast of insanity from three years ago but that's probably because he's bought himself an island with his £75m and is enjoying lobster and cracked crab. Absent the great one there are nonetheless some truly awe inspiring posts. Take Mavrik
Mr Kerr, tell me,

Why is it then, the mere sight of Commercial Lien sends the fuckers to the lavvy.

I know I should of followed through with mine but, four times I issued first and final warnings and the four arseholes caved in.

YES! they do work. Just make sure you have all your facts right and send the liens out. Granted I have'nt used the statement of truth yet, but it just shows that the final warning is enough to make them shit theirselves. Never, go by what a toss pot lawyer tells you, they will tell you they don't work because once everyone starts using the liens, who needs a lawyer?

You have seen the process explained on here and discussed, all you need do is cut the apron strings and start using the liens yourself and then gain the expeirence of the liens. Once the fucker ( whoever it is) receives the final warning you will see they buckle and crap theirselves.

Mavrik
Quite inadvertently his stream of invective takes him from the 'lavvy' to following through. Nice.

Mr. Kerr fires straight back;
I do have a lien already out there so im just waiting for the result, surely im not the only one thats done it but no one has come forward except assassin to say it is successful £50M and £25M put on top by the jury and has now dissapeared after being caught out by a few live wires in here (me being one).
No thread is complete without Smilingalltheway
Had one that was increasing at £6mill a day for not paying up, said i'd be happy with £1mill week, that bank could keep the rest, thats a pretty good deal was an interesting day, but then something came up and was unable to follow through with this.

Yes Smiling, you woke up and realised you had to do your paper round.

Later on the penny is starting to drop.....
Is it just me or is there something a bit weird about this thread.

Would really like a full reply from "assassin" to clear stuff up.

This is either the news we've all been waiting for or some sort of major joke / trolling idk.
And
Didn't want to be the one to say this but shouldn't assassin be banned?

People have been banned for less. The whole point of this site and forum is to share advice of methods that have worked. If this is totally made up it discredits this forum and makes me doubt all of the information on this site.

I know assassin is prolific in giving advice but how can anyone trust what he says after posting this?
You shouldn't because he's been 'lien' his arse off.

Mr Kerr finally gets to the point;
Some news for you all, just come off the phone with a lawyer and he says commercial liens are useless, a judge wouldnt recognise it as being a legal document and that the internet is full of legal advisers that are dangerous. Also a jury has never been used in a civil case and never will be only if it is criminal and that wouldnt be in a county court it would be a magistrate court or crown court not civil.

Sending commercial liens for millions are just nonsence as a judge will way up the actual loss that you suffer, this would be done via wittnesses and that you cannot claim millions for inconveniences. Assassin has lied in regards to a jury, county courts simply dont allow it only the criminal courts especially liens based on inconveniences the judge will way the damages and award them if you are lucky.

Assassin is a bare faced liar and was caught out red handed
Mavrik however is unconvinced;
There is more to these Commercial Liens than any solicitor or court wants us to know, they don't want us finding out.
Finally one of the mods steps in
THIS THREAD IS NOW LOCKED. We do NOT want to be misleading new comers to the site and this thread has gone way too far now.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Assassin continues to lie, mostly about his idyllic village life, but also about the law. For example, he says he has checked the policies of 8 police forces, and they all agree that stopped motorists are not obliged to give their name and addresses.

Of course he doesn't provide links because it is a bare-faced lie. GOOFy "prydein" gently calls him out.