Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

A statute (or act of Parliament): A legislative rule which is given the force of law with your consent. NOTE: a statute or act of Parliament IS NOT LAW. It is a rule or regulation or company policy of the private corporation HM Parliaments & Governments PLC.
I look forward to her meeting a debt collector who hasn't consented to the Offences against the Person Act 1861.
Signing in wet ink: Literally means a living being must pick up a pen and sign with his own hand.
Can't I use a pen? Have I got to bleed "ink"?
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL - NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT
Is notice that you are dealing with a lunatic.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Philistine
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Philistine »

Amusing (or sickening) as it may be, "Assassin" and "Mavrik" may be just sock puppets of a sick mind, ie. Haining.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And this should come as a surprise, why???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

GOOFY, led by One-Cell, is now devoting its attention to the dangers posed by bananas.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ead#unread
notorial dissent

Good for them, I can see one-cell hurting himself with a banana, also jello. Can't be too careful.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:Of course he doesn't provide links because it is a bare-faced lie.
Road Traffic Act 1988:

s164 Power of constables to require production of driving licence and in certain cases statement of date of birth

s165 Power of constables to obtain names and addresses of drivers and others, and to require production of evidence of insurance
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:GOOFY, led by One-Cell, is now devoting its attention to the dangers posed by bananas.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ead#unread
Society of the Speculum says it's an evil USA plot, because UK isn't in the top ten banana-growing nations. Also notably missing are Eire, Belgium and Finland. He's right, there is something shady going on here...
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Another Walter Mitty character has joined the "Enforce Your Rights" fantasy topic on Goofy.

He says Assassin is "spot-on" and tells a fanciful tale of his own legal triumph. He had got out of his car just before the Police officer challenged him, which meant that the cop had no powers at all! VICTORY!!11! etc
jones422 wrote:...The police first offered me money if I signed something to say I would not take it further. But I felt suitably aggrieved to get a solicitor. The officer was guilty of many things; firstly as he had not stopped he could not claim authority under the traffic act to arrest or even question me, secondly as assassin has said having established quite clearly that the law had not been broken it was the officer who was guilty from that point on...
Complete bollocks of course. Along with his story of fighting off an unlawful arrest, and the cop being convicted of various criminal offences. What a pathetic bunch of losers they are.... :roll:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Complete bollocks of course.
I think I'm right in saying a police officer has the right to know the name, address and D.O.B of anybody they have reasonable grounds to believe has been driving a motor vehicle. They don't have to actually 'catch you in the act' as it were.

But yes... Complete bollocks.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

^^ applies to passengers too.

The only time you don't have to give a copper your name and address is if you are stopped while walking down the street randomly.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

A large part of this misconception is due to the amount of videos on YouTube involving interactions with police officers in America. Over in the land of the free they gave themselves a bill of rights and constitution when they decided they didn't want to pay their taxes to the king because we wouldn't let them in Parliament (they'd have only stuck a McDonalds in it). Because of this their citizens have slightly different rights to ours.

In America, because of a decision made in their Supreme Court in the case of Terry v The State of Ohio, a police officer must have reasonable, articulable suspicion that you are involved in a crime to detain you, this is why in most of those video's the videographer is often heard asking "Am I free to go?", they want to know if they are being detained, then they want to know why. A lot of the time they refuse to identify, this depends a lot on which state the video is filmed in. Some states have stop and identify laws. Which basically mean that the police can ask your name.

What is generally quite sad about these video's is they are being done for the purpose of getting a reaction and while the police may be considered to be imperfect the efficacy of the work they do isn't helped when they deal with these sort of idiots who take up a lot more of their time by being dicks to them.
Warning may contain traces of nut
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Sarah Davies is off on one. She really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apweLBQgbNQ

You could waste 21:40 of you life listening to this.

Or you could read the following so you don't have to.

She has boiled away about 20 litres of tap water and found SOME DEPOSITS at the bottom of the pan! Fuck me Sarah, that'll happen with any water short of distilled. Stuff gets dissolved in water, it happens.

Sarah is angry. VERY ANGRY.

Taxes - your taxes - are being spent (by the UK) on MASS GENOCIDE!.

Do your own research people!

The NHS is not free, everything you buy, a full 85% of the cost is taxation.

Vaccines are are a hoax and are evil and made from aborted human foetus and aluminium and and and and.

"I have no proof but...". And so it goes. As well as a legal expert she is now something of a medical guru too and a dangerous one at that if anyone swallows this guff.

This is the purest definition of a swivel-eyed loon as you are likely to suffer through.

She is a seriously disturbed lass this one.

Not sure where this is going or where it will end.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

She should try the Canadian Prairies. You don't need mineral supplements there. Just drink the tapwater. Damn illuminati.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Amazing, she's discovered calcium carbonate, if she's lucky. Ain't it grand what a good school basic science education will get you!!!!!! :sarcasmon:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Burnaby49 wrote:She should try the Canadian Prairies. You don't need mineral supplements there. Just drink the tapwater. Damn illuminati.
I prefer the WC Fields approach who, when asked why he never drank tap water famously replied "because fish fuck in it".
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote:She should try the Canadian Prairies. You don't need mineral supplements there. Just drink the tapwater. Damn illuminati.
That's why I only drink beer... :shrug:
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

This is why I hate youtube and youtube warriors/producers . Every idiot and their mum has an opinion, and a camera apparently. To hell with science and critical thinking. People need to see this!
The most annoying thing really is that they can't write a post or response to save their lives (or get out of a simple ticket). You have to watch the "info" and "facts". Somehow, a stranger mugging for a 720p camera becomes an expert. Maybe they become an amusement in a Dangerfield kind of way, I don't know...
No thanks ma'am.
Please learn to write an argument or rebuttal.
Dueling youtoobs won't suffice. That's the home ground of the Truther element.
Every bit of information they garner seems to have been obtained from googling, much like that great scientist Jenny McCarthy has done. At any rate, the youtube warrior/journalist/producer needs to end soon lest we all be thrown overboard or keel-hauled for our stupidity.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Juries are used in civil trials in the US ... which probably explains why all plaintiffs in civil cases try to establish US jurisdiction.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Philistine wrote:This is why I hate youtube and youtube warriors/producers . Every idiot and their mum has an opinion, and a camera apparently. To hell with science and critical thinking. People need to see this!
The most annoying thing really is that they can't write a post or response to save their lives (or get out of a simple ticket). You have to watch the "info" and "facts". Somehow, a stranger mugging for a 720p camera becomes an expert. Maybe they become an amusement in a Dangerfield kind of way, I don't know...
No thanks ma'am.
Please learn to write an argument or rebuttal.
Dueling youtoobs won't suffice. That's the home ground of the Truther element.
Every bit of information they garner seems to have been obtained from googling, much like that great scientist Jenny McCarthy has done. At any rate, the youtube warrior/journalist/producer needs to end soon lest we all be thrown overboard or keel-hauled for our stupidity.
You Tube is responsible for a lot of British FMOTL/Sov Cits thinking that laws that suit their cause as applied in the USA, apply in the UK. The fact the UK has no amendment rights is one example. Same as the Black's Law Dictionary, its for the USA, but the does not stop many pretending it has some effect in the UK. The Magna Carta though is loved, 99% repealed, and only applicable to Barons and Knights but idiots like Ceylon and One Cell love it.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
notorial dissent

I just really love it when Brits and Canadians quote form Title 26 or the UCC or a couple of other US statutes, just makes me feel all warm and giggly all over. The ones who think the UCC is holy writ and applies everywhere are the true comedians and legal ignorami.