Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by littleFred »

GOOFy "rsgtmajor" isn't happy with the advice from the forum that has led to an interim order on his house for unpaid water bills "going back a few years", and there is now an application to make this into a charging order.

Help, he says, how can I stop this?

Tiggy asks if he defended the original County Court Claim. He's never had previous court papers, he says.

Well, that's not entirely true. He started a thread last September:
rsgtmajor wrote:Received cc claim for water charges. I have tried a4v to no avail, yes water is free from the rain and cleans itself through the rocks and also poison added to it like fluoride and chlorine.

I believed everything and followed all info on this but now a judge will get involved, its over, end of.

We have to pay water charges no way out of it.
He knew it was over in September, but Jimmyw and the other usual suspects told him it was no problem.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by notorial dissent »

They told him what he wanted to hear and stupidity, and let's not forget GREED, will out EVERY time. He knew he was for it, and now he is really for it. Maybe he'll even get to join One-cell in the xtra speshul club.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 30#p453943
YBS aka Michael Grant-Sinclair wrote:well it just goes to show
and why NO English papers have run it!!!
Spanish consumers win supreme court victory on mortgage payments
Ruling could leave banks sharing a €5bn bill over fixed minimum rate homeloans
http://www.theguardian.com/business/201 ... ass-action

" Spanish consumers win victory over mortgage payments

Banks including Barclays and Santander lose class action lawsuit against minimum payments"

But an English paper has run the story - now what do you have to say :shrug:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The GOOFy take on gravity made me giggle, especially this:
cookiedude73 wrote:I haven't watched the above vid yet, yes gravity it is a misconception.. Weight density seems to make perfect sense, gravity is a myth and without gravity you can't have the globe.. Looks like the Jesuits have tried to fool us again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Pick up a balloon and drop it. it falls to the ground, inflate the balloon with helium and look it goes up?? Wheres the gravity??.. The surface area of the balloon is lighter than air..
"Gravity is a myth." Ha!
longdog

Post by longdog »

"Weight density"?

Where weight is defined as the force acting on a mass due to gravi... Oh... Hang on... :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gravity is an accumulation of Electro Magnetic attraction.
No... No it isn't :shrug:

Tesla would have told you the same thing.
No... No he wouldn't :shrug:

NOTE the Psy Ops fear tesla's understanding , and so they attempt to corrupt it.
:roll:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

all they know is the 'weight density' of their purchases pushing down on the balance of their bank accounts.
#six

Post by #six »

:brickwall:

So Gravity is a theory and has never been proven. Well, I would like to invite those that believe that to go and find a tall building, take themselves to the top and step out into fresh air. Then comeback and tell us all that gravity doesn't exist.

Idiots!
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

littleFred wrote:The GOOFy take on gravity made me giggle, especially this:
cookiedude73 wrote:I haven't watched the above vid yet, yes gravity it is a misconception.. Weight density seems to make perfect sense, gravity is a myth and without gravity you can't have the globe.. Looks like the Jesuits have tried to fool us again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Pick up a balloon and drop it. it falls to the ground, inflate the balloon with helium and look it goes up?? Wheres the gravity??.. The surface area of the balloon is lighter than air..
"Gravity is a myth." Ha!
Actually, he's not as stupid as first appears. Although this should have been covered in grade 10 physics where we had to fill balloons with hydrogen we had manufactured ourselves, a misunderstood conception of Stoke's Law can make it seem as if the concept of "weight/density" is more important than gravity as soon as one realizes that said balloon is actually floating in air. Here's a good explanation of Stoke's law for the unitiated:
http://www.schoolphysics.co.uk/age16-19 ... index.html
Summary - a small rock tossed off a building will actually travel slower than a big rock since the surface area for the weight of the particle is smaller. I used to work with instruments that used this fact to measure the size of microscopic particles suspended in a fluid. Otherwise well educated scientists would lecture me on how Stoke's Law took precedence over gravity and I would just smile and nod and endure this crap while I charged them 200 bucks an hour to repair the instrument that it was beneath their dignity to operate properly.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

#six wrote::brickwall:

So Gravity is a theory and has never been proven. Well, I would like to invite those that believe that to go and find a tall building, take themselves to the top and step out into fresh air. Then comeback and tell us all that gravity doesn't exist.

Idiots!
Part of the problem, here, is that most people confuse a "theory" with a "hypothetical". They treat a theory as if it were someone's guess about something. In fact, a theory is meant to be a fact-based compendium of what verified evidence shows.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:In fact, a theory is meant to be a fact-based compendium of what verified evidence shows.
But that doesn't mean that the theory has come up with proof based on whatever facts it is addressing. It is an attempt to explain those facts, and can only become a law once all possible hypotheses logically drawn from the theory have been tested and proven.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

there ain't gravity...........the whole earth just sucks.

get it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Emily "Love Light" Davies isn't happy, oh no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHbvAJ2lfDI

Her latest target is the much maligned Metropolitan Police who refused to record her crime complaint.

She bought a car. The previous keeper had been issued some fines (which are unlawful anyway), it was spotted by a camera and the car got towed from outside a garage.

She was then stung for £600 in fines owed.

This does seem a mite unfair, 'inheriting' someone else's fine. The car is still seized and despite submitting proof of sale insurance and V5 blah blah. Insurance? Which Freeman or woman needs that to travel. V5, isn't that based on statute?

Anyway.

She complained to the police staff that her car had been towed/stolen but the call-taker said it was a civil matter and ended the call.

This wasn't a police officer but police 'staff'. Oh dear.

She obsesses about whether a police officer is 'under oath' which she proceeds to read.

Who's his oath to? The people? No, HM The queen and her company. But then a fuse blows when she realises that the 'civvy' call taker can't have been on 'oath' anyway.

God this woman can drone on.

It seems to me that there might have been some sort of contrived sale, a Jimmy 'put this in another's name' wheeze that appears to have backfired. It certainly doesn't sound right and there's more to this than she's letting on.

If the sale was genuine then I'd be along to see the previous keeper to 'put matters straight' so to speak. But our Emily won't hear a word said against this person. How strange.

Soooo, the denouement;

go cancel all your direct debits,
stop paying,
Acts and statutes don't apply to me.

All too predictable really.

We got there in the end.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Surely there's an appeals procedure right? Follow it, it's not that difficult lol.

We got a 'fine' from Parking Eye for aparantly staying in Morrison's for a few days, long story short followed appeals procedure, presented argument, appeal upheld and charge cancelled, all within two weeks, cost me a stamp and a couple hours to find receipts/write statements, not difficult.

Why do these morons make life so hard for themselves?
notorial dissent

Morons because.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:Morons because.
Without a doubt, an example here.. http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... xCUlNR4WK0

This guy asks about leaving the square brackets [...] around his name in a letter, do you leave the square brackets in as they're to do with 4 corners, being a witness, being in the dock and other attempted magikal gobbledygook.. Love Tiggy's response !
tonyaedy wrote:
Hi, I am new here, I have £10,000 loan from Sainsbury's Bank, I downloaded the copyright letters, should I leave the square brackets [ NAME ] around my names or not, is it something to do with 4 corners, on the square, witness box, the dock or something cheers Tony

Tiggy
No it's something to do with the fact you need to insert your name where it says [ NAME ]
notorial dissent

Did these people even ever really go to school, or just slept through it, or are English schools just that bad? How do you get to adult hood without knowing how to fill out a simple form? How do they dress and feed themselves each day?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

It's all to do with The Four Corners Rule so in their stupid heads they believe if they put their name where there is a box it creates a completely separate document to the one that contains the box because the name is within the four corners of the box. Nothing outside of the four corners can be considered. It becomes two documents and then you have been tricked into.....stuff.
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

English schools tend to teach the English language without mentioning the magical-four-square-corners-power of the square bracket. It's a weakness than needs addressing in my opinion.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.