Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by daveBeeston »

notorial dissent wrote:Did these people even ever really go to school, or just slept through it, or are English schools just that bad? How do you get to adult hood without knowing how to fill out a simple form? How do they dress and feed themselves each day?
Some Schools over here are bad but none are bad enough to produce the level of stupidity a certain group of people come out with,there was a story in the Nottingham Evening post a few days about a woman who refused to pay a parking fine and she was shocked when bailiffs turned up demanding £422 or they where going to take her car to cover the payment,the fine was initially just £35.
I've no idea if she has any association to the FMOTL or SovCit crowd but it wouldn't surprise me if she did.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Hercule Parrot

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Hercule Parrot »

tonyaedy wrote:Hi, I am new here, I have £10,000 loan from Sainsbury's Bank, I downloaded the copyright letters, should I leave the square brackets [ NAME ] around my names or not, is it something to do with 4 corners, on the square, witness box, the dock or something cheers Tony
Hi Tony! Welcome to your financial doom... :-)
Whatever trouble you were having with the payments on that £10,000, GOOFy can make it worse. And when you've tried all their templates, ruined your credit rating and won that golden CCJ, Peter of England will sell you some magic tickets that are just like real money (only you can't spend them).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

superlight (obviously, in the brains department) wants to know how to make a counter claim against Nothumbrian Water who've issued a claim I the County Court for none payment of water

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... xTQttR4WK0

could someone help with the paperwork to counterclaim this case? does it have to be in affidavit form or simple statement and would i insist the wo/man man making the claim appear at court in the counterclaim?
superlight
Gold Member
Gold Member

When asked by Tiggy exactly what loss has he suffered to bring a counter claim, his response is brilliant!
theft of my property (prom note)
. :haha: :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote:
Looks like a criminal offence. Has it been reported to the police? :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
Looks like a criminal offence. Has it been reported to the police? :snicker:
A confiscated prom note eh? sounds like this could be another WeRe cheque success!!!!!1!!!1!

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like he could have other issues of a legal(criminal) nature very shortly, as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

daveBeeston wrote:there was a story in the Nottingham Evening post a few days about a woman who refused to pay a parking fine and she was shocked when bailiffs turned up demanding £422 or they where going to take her car to cover the payment,the fine was initially just £35.
I've no idea if she has any association to the FMOTL or SovCit crowd but it wouldn't surprise me if she did.
I suspect the explanation in that case is simple stupidity. She felt the £35 fine was morally wrong, so by some feat of self-delusion it ceased to exist.

The parking dept said "Ms Fletcher could still have paid the PCN at the reduced rate of £35 or appealed further, but we heard nothing from her. A Notice to Owner was sent out after 28 days informing her that the full amount of £70 was now due but there was still no response. The next stage was to register the overdue payment as a debt, which adds extra cost, but the maximum the council ever charges for a PCN which goes unpaid is £112. The additional expense comes from charges from bailiffs appointed to recover the debt."

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Carer-get ... story.html
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Toolapcblack thinks he has been given great advise on GOOFY to not bother with responding to a possession order made against him, even though he was told weeks ago to submit a defence!.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... xYratR4WK0
toolapcblack wrote:
i received what i thought was great advice to leave the court form as from my perspective i am carrying out the discovery process therefore i do not need the court to do anything at this stage, as i am competent and capable of handling my own affairs and investigating further.
What they are trying to do is get me into a court process whereby you have no paperwork of your own due to lack of discovery. A man/woman going into court from this position is doomed to fail......Your job is to establish the facts before/out of court so that there is nothing left to adjudicate.

makes a lot of sense to me
Tiggy put

Then they'll get a possession order against you and in 6 weeks an eviction order and you won't have even attempted to defend it, that makes absolutely no sense to me!
Pox

Post by Pox »

AndyPandy wrote:Toolapcblack thinks he has been given great advise on GOOFY to not bother with responding to a possession order made against him, even though he was told weeks ago to submit a defence!.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... xYratR4WK0

Tiggy put

Then they'll get a possession order against you and in 6 weeks an eviction order and you won't have even attempted to defend it, that makes absolutely no sense to me!
I have noticed that Tiggy appears to be getting a tad frustrated with some of the goons on GOODF of late, and who can blame her?

She appears to talk a lot more sense that the rest of the posters but because she often tells them what they don't want to hear, they stick their fingers in their ears and jump down the rabbit hole.

There must be some real morons on there when, as pointed out earlier, one of the idiots asks -

What should I put where it says [NAME] ?

Tiggy gives him a tip - 'Your name'. Surely the clue is in the question :shrug:

Who is Tiggy? Anybody know? I seem to recall a post from her on GOODF fairly recently where she said how she had managed to dispense of a few debts using 'the system'.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Pox wrote: Who is Tiggy? Anybody know? I seem to recall a post from her on GOODF fairly recently where she said how she had managed to dispense of a few debts using 'the system'.
ah.......but did she say what system? Could be 'the system' the rest of the civilized world uses in paying their debts.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Chaos wrote:
Pox wrote: Who is Tiggy? Anybody know? I seem to recall a post from her on GOODF fairly recently where she said how she had managed to dispense of a few debts using 'the system'.
ah.......but did she say what system? Could be 'the system' the rest of the civilized world uses in paying their debts.
IIRC it was the 'prove the debt' system.
The one where you know in your heart of hearts that you took out that credit card/loan etc. and maybe have all the paperwork yourself (secretly stashed under the bed) but you challenge the lender to produce copies of the card or loan agreement.
If they can't, BINGO, the debt disappears!.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

To be fair Tiggy, whoever she is gives (IMHO) fairly good, well balanced advice, usually realistic and woo-free.

She's the one poster on Goodf who is consistent and seems to be motivated from a desire to genuinely help, not rush people along with the other lemmings with failed Goofy dogma.
Bones

Post by Bones »

It is ok Toolapcblack, is in a safe pair of hands. He has Applecart giving him advice and telling him that his first charge mortgage is regulated by the CCA :brickwall: :snicker:

Almost as bad as when Applecart claimed mortgage deeds had to be signed by banks, which ended up in a mess
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I'll just leave this here ...

http://m.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/1 ... ?ref=fbshr

I particularly like this bit.
The court also heard he had been involved in a car accident a number of years ago which had left him in considerable pain, which he said explained the small amount of cannabis found in his car at the time.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It's funny how everyone who wants to live under Magna Carta law assumes they'd have the rights of a baron and not those of a serf. I don't think they'd like to know what was the serfs lot in life, having to spend three days a week working for the lord of the manor, being taxed by said lord and if you didn't pay your taxes you'd lose your hovel. They don't seem to want that.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That, and they'd be subject to the manoral courts and would get short shrift as far as justice is concerned there, and medieval justice wasn't very.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On GOODF Been sent court claim form from Ascent Legal is yet another example of how GOODF can screw up lives.

Member vul3ck6 joined on 24 January, to ask advice about her (I assume female) case. She has made only 8 posts to the forum.
vul3ck6 wrote:I have been accused of being a guarantor for a business loan (Natwest) which I have no idea of.
That's the case in a nutshell. The sum is over £20,000.

Tiggy was the only person to reply. She must have skipped over that sentence, and the repetition two days later:
vul3ck6 wrote:First, I have no idea that I am the guarantor of the loan, ...
Tiggy's boilerplate reply was to send boilerplate requests for documentation. Did Tiggy advise that vul3ck6 should deny being the guarantor? Nope.

So vul3ck6 followed Tiggy's advise and wrote a defence. It didn't include a statement that vul3ck6 wasn't a guarantor. It did include this, near the end:
vul3ck6 wrote:... Secondly, if I was the alleged guarantor, why did I not receive any letter from the Claimant before? ...
That's not a statement, it's a question.
Tiggy did comment:
Tiggy wrote:... to be honest it reads more like a case summary not a defence.
... but she didn't mention anything about whether vul3ck6 was actually a guarantor.

Finally, today, she wakes up to the nub of the defence. But even now, she suggests sending another boilerplate letter asking for more documentation that wouldn't help this defence.

Of course, it is possible that vul3ck6 is lying or mistaken or trying it on, and actually was the guarantor. But if vul3ck6 might have been truthful, Tiggy's advice should have addressed this critical point.

(I was once in a slightly similar position, being accused of owing loadsamoney following a court case. I didn't owe the money and knew nothing about the court case, which didn't involve me or anyone I knew or had heard of. Proving all those negatives would be difficult, but it took only 30 minutes to convince the claimant that they were after the wrong person. I'm sure that not sending FOTL boilerplates helped to convince them.)
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

littleFred wrote: (I was once in a slightly similar position, being accused of owing loadsamoney following a court case. I didn't owe the money and knew nothing about the court case, which didn't involve me or anyone I knew or had heard of. Proving all those negatives would be difficult, but it took only 30 minutes to convince the claimant that they were after the wrong person. I'm sure that not sending FOTL boilerplates helped to convince them.)
Been there, done that. I am in the unfortunate position that my family name is rare enough in most parts of Canada that I get harassed by bill collectors trying to trace a debtor, or even worse, believe that I'm the debtor in question. The stock approach is to have my solicitor send a letter to them claiming no knowledge of the debt, which costs me money. For really annoying bill collectors however I let them take me to small claims court, and then prove with appropriate documentation that my only link to the debtor in question is the same family name. It wastes their time and costs them money and annoys debt collectors who are used to dealing with some low life who doesn't believe that they have to pay their bills. And btw, there is none of the FMOTL crap of proving the debt - they just have the wrong person in question.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

I handled one of those here in the States by sending the collection company AND THEIR LAWYER a letter explaining their error; and threatening further legal action if I ever heard from them again. I figure the lawyer's bill was probably more than the debt they were trying to collect from the deadbeat.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

eric wrote:...[T]hey just have the wrong person in question.
Darn - and here I thought that the straw man strategy finally worked.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff