Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by eric »

Nope, simply assembly line civil justice in Canada. Collection agencies often rely on fear of the justice system. Although my comment was on the most extreme case, an intelligent debtor should rely on the courts to determine a solution to their problem. The bill collector will demand the maximum all at once, through mediation the courts will often award the minimum split into payments the debtor can afford.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by bmxninja357 »

Finally— a Simple Fraud-Killing Remedy— by Anna von Reitz
Posted on April 24, 2016 by David Robinson

Finally, Thank God and Thanks to Many People, a Remedy That Cannot Be Stopped or Side-Stepped or Ignored — Judge Anna
Just read this rehashed stinker and bask in its magical whimsy.
http://www.oom2.com/t37878-finally-a-si ... eitz#85569

The wheels of justice turn slowly while the wheels of stupid are doing burnouts....

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... x24Ush4XCQ

It would appear that Saturday's mystery guest at the Nottingham no-marks meet up was a lady called Carol Woods. A plausible enough speaker - initially - it doesn't take long for the initial cheers of encouragement to fall silent as the crazy unfolds.

In fact a particularly stony silence.

For crazy Carol apparently is. A former social worker, she has been suffering from mental health issues for many years and has been sectioned on a number of occasions. "People" mainly but not exclusively the police have been impersonating her before the courts the length and breadth of the land.

A quick Google reveals a part of her story.
Millions fear for her life and safety! why? Tuesday, 25 September 2007 Carol Woods exposing employment tribunal corruption
Why, even Nutty Neelu has championed her cause and called her up during (Woods) latest spell in secure accommodation.

http://www.exposetheestablishment.com/2 ... lancaster/

I was debating with myself whether to post about this lady but in the end the fact of her appearance before the goofy hardcore, a fantastical story lapped up by the delusional usual suspects demonstrates how far they are willing to suspend critical thinking.

So yet again another highly vulnerable and I'll woman is feted by anti-establishment half wits willing to pander to and inflame her delusions.

On balance I think it says everything about Celyon and co's moral compass and why they are charlatans.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The level of stupidity coming from Ann Struedel von Poptart is just staggering. She has managed to pack a whole lotta sovcit stupid in one lump, I'll giver her credit for that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

exiledscouser wrote:Emily "Love Light" Davies isn't happy, oh no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHbvAJ2lfDI

Her latest target is the much maligned Metropolitan Police who refused to record her crime complaint.

She bought a car. The previous keeper had been issued some fines (which are unlawful anyway), it was spotted by a camera and the car got towed from outside a garage.

She was then stung for £600 in fines owed.

This does seem a mite unfair, 'inheriting' someone else's fine. The car is still seized and despite submitting proof of sale insurance and V5 blah blah. Insurance? Which Freeman or woman needs that to travel. V5, isn't that based on statute?

Anyway.

She complained to the police staff that her car had been towed/stolen but the call-taker said it was a civil matter and ended the call.

This wasn't a police officer but police 'staff'. Oh dear.

She obsesses about whether a police officer is 'under oath' which she proceeds to read.

Who's his oath to? The people? No, HM The queen and her company. But then a fuse blows when she realises that the 'civvy' call taker can't have been on 'oath' anyway.

God this woman can drone on.

It seems to me that there might have been some sort of contrived sale, a Jimmy 'put this in another's name' wheeze that appears to have backfired. It certainly doesn't sound right and there's more to this than she's letting on.

If the sale was genuine then I'd be along to see the previous keeper to 'put matters straight' so to speak. But our Emily won't hear a word said against this person. How strange.

Soooo, the denouement;

go cancel all your direct debits,
stop paying,
Acts and statutes don't apply to me.

All too predictable really.

We got there in the end.
Jimmy is a big fan of Emily's which is no surprise as she is clearly lying, and is another that has no problem encouraging others to follow her down the rabbit hole, as proven by her musings on non payment of CT in another video.

Husband/other half racks up some fines on car and "sells" it to Emily to make fines disappear would be my bet as to what is actually going on.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Good to see Applecarts, knowledge of mortgages and the applicable law, is just as bad as when he "helped" 'is it me ?', lose his case at the Property Chamber.

The idiot that is Applecart advised this GOODFer that his mortgage (and others) was regulated by the CCA

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... yKHxTXuOzQ
toolapcblack wrote:reply to CCA letter(attached) pasted below
Dear XXXXXXXXX
Barclays Bank PLC trading as Woolwich v. Yourself
Claim number: C2PP8879

Thank you for your email dated 28 April and timed at 13:19.

We note your comments that you are not legally represented and have had no legal training or advice. We would stress that we advised you in our letter of 11 March that you should consider obtaining independent legal advice. We also enclosed a factsheet giving your details of organisations which could provide free and independent advice. For your ease of reference we attach a further copy of the factsheet.

We note that you have headed your email to refer to practice direction 7B of the Civil Procedure Rules 1998. This practice direction relates purely to loans and mortgages which are regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974. However, your mortgage is not regulated under this statute and consequently the statutory provisions you have quoted in your email are irrelevant.

The Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 have now been repealed and replaced by new legislation. However the mere fact that a clause has not been individually negotiated does not make it automatically invalid. In any event we are unsure of the exact point you are making with reference to these regulations.

We are happy to discuss the case with you and our client will consider any proposals you wish to make regarding the arrears. However, if you are not able to make a proposal which addresses the arrears our client will have no option but to continue with the possession proceeding.

We would re-iterate that you may wish to seek free and independent legal advice on this matter.
Yours sincerely

TLT LLP
I wish people would stop taking any notice of this idiot
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:On GOODF Been sent court claim form from Ascent Legal is yet another example of how GOODF can screw up lives.

Member vul3ck6 joined on 24 January, to ask advice about her (I assume female) case. She has made only 8 posts to the forum
vul3ck6 is an unusual username, so I idly threw it into Google.
http://www.silvermen.org/user/vul3ck6 was certainly unusual - NSFW. :shock:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Hercule Parrot wrote:... was certainly unusual - NSFW
Eek! I dunno what NSFW means -- Not Suitable for Family Watching? Non-Sexy Fat Women?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

littleFred wrote: Non-Sexy Fat Women?
Is there such a thing? :oops:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

littleFred wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:... was certainly unusual - NSFW
Eek! I dunno what NSFW means -- Not Suitable for Family Watching? Non-Sexy Fat Women?
Not Safe For Work. And as far as i can tell, all the participants in those stills appeared to be men. The name of the website is pretty self expanatory: "Silver Men" meaning older men. Apparently big ones too.

Perhaps if Tom could bulk up, he could find another source of income.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Dancing and onesies are immediately brought to mind, can't think why :shock:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Having carefully considered your comment I have no other option but to concede there is at least one.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: Is there such a thing? :oops:
Having carefully considered your comment I have no other option but to concede there is at least one.
:haha: :haha:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Grant-Sinclair (aka ybs on Goofy) has gone stark, staring mad, even referring to himself in the 3rd party and funnily enough no one seems to care or take a blind bit of notice of him!

He, like Tom Crawford lost their property because they didn't keep up with the mortgage repayments - not rocket science or theft, just arrears - simples, or should that be simpleton!!

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... ydj59R4WK0
.But look at what is happening in other parts and you will see the time is nearly up!
Just look at OK magazine in Ireland!
Why are the English so stupid!!! I can not see any any way out for us until we wake up!

ALL THE JUDGES BELOW ARE LAIRS AND DO A DISSERVICE TO THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY.
D.DJ SIMMONS ( who knows ALL about the sercuriitsation cases as he deals with them day in and day out )
HH HILLYARD
CM MARSH
LJ TREACY ( WHO WOULD NOT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS PUT TO HIM ONLY SAYING WITHOUT MERMIT BUT CAN NOT TELL YOU WHY!)
HJ COUSIONS ( THE SAME AS ABOVE AND WOULD NOT EVEN LOOK UP FROM HIS PAPERS )
AND THE BEST OF ALL J ANN MCAILLSTER
WHO WE HAVE ON TAPE SAYING WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE MORTGAGE MARKET IF SHE RULED IN OUR FAVOR!!!
So there you have it none of these above can tell me or you why the paperwork is wrong or why they can not give a HONEST judgement.
and what do we all do like the Cawfords case just sit here and take it! while the rest of the world are doing some thing about it!
It is clear like the GRANT-SINCLAIRs and CRAWFORDS they are rights in what they say, they know it the courts know it.
Ybs
Bones

Post by Bones »

AndyPandy wrote:Grant-Sinclair (aka ybs on Goofy) has gone stark, staring mad, even referring to himself in the 3rd party and funnily enough no one seems to care or take a blind bit of notice of him!

He, like Tom Crawford lost their property because they didn't keep up with the mortgage repayments - not rocket science or theft, just arrears - simples, or should that be simpleton!!

Grant-Sinclair was also the poster called 'Is It Me?' on the Consumer Action Group website that resulted in this monster thread with applecart and bhall going hammer and tongs about the mortgage deeds. Ultimately, everything claimed by applecart was proven to wrong and Grant-Sinclair lost in the Property Chamber. However, this was not Grant-Sinclair's first taste of failure. In 2001, he lost against GMAC in the Court of appeal

When he lost in the property chamber, he said that it cost him I think it was an additional £8k in costs. This is a video of him being evicted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFC0YLHrDfU

Here an interview he subsequently gave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rni_iA1eHpA

He then fell in with Guy Taylor and been mixed up with the GOODF rubbish ever since.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Bones wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Grant-Sinclair (aka ybs on Goofy) has gone stark, staring mad, even referring to himself in the 3rd party and funnily enough no one seems to care or take a blind bit of notice of him!

Grant-Sinclair was also the poster called 'Is It Me?' on the Consumer Action Group website that resulted in this monster thread with applecart and bhall going hammer and tongs about the mortgage deeds. Ultimately, everything claimed by applecart was proven to wrong and Grant-Sinclair lost in the Property Chamber. However, this was not Grant-Sinclair's first taste of failure. In 2001, he lost against GMAC in the Court of appeal

When he lost in the property chamber, he said that it cost him I think it was an additional £8k in costs. This is a video of him being evicted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFC0YLHrDfU

Here an interview he subsequently gave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rni_iA1eHpA

He then fell in with Guy Taylor and been mixed up with the GOODF rubbish ever since.
I think all these people have a character flaw whereby they CANNOT accept the consequences of their own actions and hide their failures behind the mask of 'a victim'.

Much easier on your mental health and well being in the long run if you accept you were responsible and move on - faked anger / bitterness has a nasty habit of becoming real anger and bitterness that'll ruin the rest of your life, Grant-Sinclair being a prime example, 15 years ago he lost because he couldn't meet the mortgage repayments and he still can't let it lie !!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bones wrote:Grant-Sinclair was also the poster called 'Is It Me?' on the Consumer Action Group website that resulted in this monster thread with applecart and bhall going hammer and tongs about the mortgage deeds. Ultimately, everything claimed by applecart was proven to wrong and Grant-Sinclair lost in the Property Chamber. However, this was not Grant-Sinclair's first taste of failure. In 2001, he lost against GMAC in the Court of appeal
Some broken links there -

CAG Thread - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... php?391318
2001 GMAC Judgement - http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2001/1793.html
2014 Property Chamber - http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWLandRA ... -0020.html
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
#six

Post by #six »

RESULT!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1009555739137488/
Debbie Baxter
2 hrs
Thanks for the add.
Long story short..
I single handedly fought the banks in the 90's they tried to posses my home via a business loan agreement it took me 9 years i sacked 6 solicitors but I won through in the end and made a new precedent if not changed a law.
Unfortunately i didn't negotiate receivers fees as I didn't realise there were any and lost the house to pay them.. Didn't have any fight left in me and conceded i know better now.
The only weapons I had was my determination honesty and integrity.
Never give up! All of you are way more powerful than you think and have everything you need to suceed 'You'
To Success x
May I be first to congratulate Debbie for her success and for saving her house.... Oh, wait a minute... :haha:
guilty

Post by guilty »

ERA2015 on GOOFy site says:
How about setting a date in which we all return NI cards and BC's on mass....and add my personal favourit a CATALOGUE......by the way its the only way to lose the name........those that tell you they have lost the name are only EVADING the name while the BC and NI are still in their possession (out out seA)..........FACT.
I don't have a NI card. They were only issued between 1984 and 2011 and are now obsolete. The cards were, in any case, just a reminder for the individual and they have no legal standing. You can't 'lose' your NI number by handing back your plastic card.

Sigh! 'Birth certificates' again! Your 'birth certificate' is merely a copy of what is recorded in the Register. You can have as many 'birth certificates' as you desire - I have several of my own and hundreds of other peoples'. Handing them back to the Registry might initially raise some wry smiles, but the copies will end up in the bin for shredding and nothing will change.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I particularly like the bit where he says 'how to do this for people on the dole', well maybe if they want to 'lose the name' they should first stop taking benefits. That way they can all hand back their NI & birth certificates with pleasure, because the rest of us then won't have to pay to support them.