Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by AndyPandy »

exiledscouser wrote:
longdog wrote: I would imagine Noel is absolutely incandescent with rage at this point which gives me great pleasure.
And which will solve Noel's problems reading when it gets dark, the 'leccy having been disconnected.
Hope he sorts it out soon, if he loses internet access how will he keep us updated!! :snicker:
KickahaOta

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by KickahaOta »

It continues to amaze me how folks who refuse to pay their electric bills can froth at the indignity of having a prepayment meter installed. Short of making payment optional, it's about the most humane solution I can think of. In at least the vast majority of the US, the response to 90-day late payers is along the lines of "You have five days to pay us, in full, including extra fees. If you do not, we will disconnect your power, and you will have to pay a large reconnection fee plus the full arrears if you want power again. Also note that we may notify your insurance company, which may very well cancel coverage, and they in turn may notify your mortgage holder, who may start foreclosure. Have a nice day, with free sunlight."
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

KickahaOta wrote:It continues to amaze me how folks who refuse to pay their electric bills can froth at the indignity of having a prepayment meter installed. Short of making payment optional, it's about the most humane solution I can think of. In at least the vast majority of the US, the response to 90-day late payers is along the lines of "You have five days to pay us, in full, including extra fees. If you do not, we will disconnect your power, and you will have to pay a large reconnection fee plus the full arrears if you want power again. Also note that we may notify your insurance company, which may very well cancel coverage, and they in turn may notify your mortgage holder, who may start foreclosure. Have a nice day, with free sunlight."
It get's even better, if you don't pay for water and sewerage services they can't disconnect you EVER !!

You wouldn't mind but it only costs about £2.20 - £2.80 for 1000 litres of water (1 metric tonne) but they still bellyache about paying it, so about £350 per year for 2 people - ridiculous cheap for what they do !!
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Love this, typically GOOFY, some numpty posts a gibberish question about a penalty charge, thinks she can get away with it under guess what... Contract Law, because she drew a square box in the box where you sign which means your signature is not there(WTF!), :beatinghorse:

wants to know if anyone else has used this method.. Isn't keen on the answer given so just reposts the question, that must be the equivalent of sticking your fingers in ears and goin lalala I can't heat you :snicker:
.elianna1811 wrote:
Hi Yall , I have received a speeding ticket and was forced to sign the ticket so i did, but i drew a square box and signed my name in it . has anyone defended a speeding ticket this way ? i heard in contract law my signature is not there ?
Help !!!!

Tiggy wrote:
A penalty charge has nothing to do with contract law.

.elianna1811 wrote:
Hi Yall , I have received a speeding ticket and was forced to sign the ticket so i did, but i drew a square box and signed my name in it . has anyone defended a speeding ticket this way ? i heard in contract law my signature is not there ?
Help !!!!
http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... y5sxtR4WK0
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

i heard in contract law my signature is not there ?
Look in the box!
There it is! It's been there all the time!
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I believe the drawing of and signing inside the box is meant to be a way to show the "four corners of a contract" thus whatever inside the box is what you are signing to, and everything outside the box can be ignored. Not sure where this started, although I think it might be related to the four corners of a contract where you are to look at the whole, that is written on the page, between the four corners, as what is agreed, and nothing else. Somehow drawing a box on anything and signing inside is supposed to make all outside, inapplicable. Hence this foolishness. Only some complete idiot would take this literally, and draw four corners in the form of a square around their signature and believe that this makes the contract invalid.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
GaryBale
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by GaryBale »

Anybody know who this Ken O'Keefe guy is? There's a thread about the guy on GOOFY at http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 60&t=95013, but the details are extremely vague. Smells like another Freeman guru and he's already asked for donations.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NYGman wrote:I believe the drawing of and signing inside the box is meant to be a way to show the "four corners of a contract" thus whatever inside the box is what you are signing to, and everything outside the box can be ignored. Not sure where this started, although I think it might be related to the four corners of a contract where you are to look at the whole, that is written on the page, between the four corners, as what is agreed, and nothing else. Somehow drawing a box on anything and signing inside is supposed to make all outside, inapplicable. Hence this foolishness. Only some complete idiot would take this literally, and draw four corners in the form of a square around their signature and believe that this makes the contract invalid.
Especially because on a lot of forms where a signature is required the space in which the person is asked to sign is marked and highlighted by a box. When they encounter this do they need to draw a box in the box before signing so that they can be an inception esque one contract level down on the contract? Or do they draw the box outside the box? Where do you draw the box when there already is a box?
Warning may contain traces of nut
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

PeanutGallery wrote: Especially because on a lot of forms where a signature is required the space in which the person is asked to sign is marked and highlighted by a box. When they encounter this do they need to draw a box in the box before signing so that they can be an inception esque one contract level down on the contract? Or do they draw the box outside the box? Where do you draw the box when there already is a box?
I can't really answer that but I do have a question, if you draw a cat inside that box, does it really exist there or is it not really there. Can it be both in the box and the box be empty at the same time? At what point does the cat stop actually being in the box, dispite it being in the box? Can we call this "Sovereign Cat" Theory of contract thought exercise.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Does the cat have a name or has it lost it as soon as it was drawn into the box and would that be a straw cat??
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

You know it makes me wonder if these people that post the constant failures are doing so for a reason,we all know that the more failures a person has the higher up the freeman/SovCit ladder they climb until they reach Guru status(after all the failures prove that the powers that be are out to get them),it leads me to believe that most of the current crop are con men/women who are deliberately climbing the ladder in order to get to the point they can ask for donations to continue the fight.

Of course i could be wrong and these people are just that stupid/greedy that they continue to try the same thing over and over while expecting different results.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote:Does the cat have a name or has it lost it as soon as it was drawn into the box and would that be a straw cat??
It depends....does said cat have a Purrrth Certificate?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

daveBeeston wrote:these people are just that stupid/greedy
This one.

My first encounter with the Freeman initially made me question if they were trolling. It took a bit to realize they are genuinely that stupid.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

LordEd wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:these people are just that stupid/greedy
This one.

My first encounter with the Freeman initially made me question if they were trolling. It took a bit to realize they are genuinely that stupid.
Hanlon wrote:Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Sun May 08, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix quote tag
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I still have to question a system that requires a license for a cat but let's any moron have as many babies as they like....

Nin
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I suspect it's because nobody complains when we prevent the breeding of cats, but preventing the breeding of humans is a far too close to Eugenics for comfort.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I have lost the link but I was recently reading a thread on Goodfy that amply demonstrates moron is an apt name for some who post there, the stupidity in their advice beggars belief.

Basically a chap who is living in the same house as his father whose only income is his OAP, turned 18 but he was never declared for CT purposes. He claimed benefits on and off, how he got round the address issue he does not say, but is now declared as self employed. He freely admits he knows he will be stung for CT and admits he knows he owes it. His question is as he was on Benefits for some of the period in question would he have to pay it all?

After a couple of posts that from memory ignore his question and inform him that payment of CT is illegal, their a bunch of thugs etc that can't do anything to you, one of the usual suspects appears and a verdict is reached. Ignore the Council, tell them nothing because you owe them nothing and are doing nothing wrong.

The fact his father is living off a basic pension and he was on benefits for some of the period probably mean that their is a very good chance he would be entitled to some sort of discount, but what do these morons advise instead - stupid as stupid come. Of note the OP did not reply to the suggested advice so here is hoping he is following a more sensible approach.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
#six

Post by #six »

There's a delightful chat making many freedom of information requests. He was mentioned a couple of days ago in the "Peter of England: He’s still F RE?" thread. His most recent requests are asking for confirmation that paying bills are optional and that if you don't pay you bill that the company must still provide the service. Well - we can all see where this is going to go.

There are a couple of others though that have caught my eye. In the first he asks who is the local government for Andover - https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-540861
Please confirm what the local government responsible to the people living on the land of Andover is, if any.

Please note that I do not mean TVBC which is under Admiralty Law of the Sea and is a corporation (company) for citizens or persons.

I mean the authority for looking after the inalienable Rights of people (men and women) under Common Law of the people living on the land of Andover, if any.
As you can see he's already hinting about where his FOI requests are going when he mentions Admiralty Law. But when he doesn't get the answer he wants he tells the FOI officer that they are wrong.
1. I am a Man living on the land of the United Kingdom and I come under the jurisdiction of Common Law. Do you not agree with this fact of Law.

2. Your corporation and Test Valley Borough Council (and Hampshire County Council) do not have jurisdiction over Men and Women living on the Land of the United Kingdom. Do you not agree with this fact of Law.

3. Your corporation and Test Valley Borough Council (and Hampshire County Council) have jurisdiction by consent over the citizens of the government of the United Kingdom. Do you not agree with this fact of Law.

4. I am writing to you as a Man living on this land of the United Kingdom, and not as a citizen of the government of the United Kingdom. Do you not understand this significant difference in Law.

5. I was mislead into thinking I was a citizen, and that a citizen is the same as a Man or Woman living on the Land of the United Kingdom. Clearly a Man or Woman cannot also be the citizen as Men and Women come under Common Law and citizens come under the international Admiralty Law of the Sea. Do you not understand this significant difference.

6. Your statements do NOT apply to the Men and women living on this land under Common Law with our inalienable rights fully preserved.Do you not understand this fact of Law.
In the second request he goes full freetard from the outset - https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-807687
1. How can Men and Women obtain a 'Certified' copy of their Birth Certificate.

2. Who is the United Kingdom 'Keeper of the Records'.

3. How can Men and Women access and / or obtain their “accepted for value” account from the United Kingdom 'Keeper of the Records'.

4. How can Men and Women officially request to the United Kingdom 'Keeper of the Records' to adjust their “accepted for value” account for the Proceeds, Products, Accounts and Fixtures.

5. Who does the United Kingdom 'Keeper of the Records' classify as the 'debtor' and the 'creditor' of the “accepted for value” accounts for the Proceeds, Products, Accounts and Fixtures.

6. How can Men and Women “accept for value” their 'certified' copy of their birth certificate and create a “bond” (an insurance policy guaranteeing not to harm anyone).

7. Who is the United Kingdom ‘payroll clerk’, also known as “the Secretary of the Treasury.”

8. How can Men and Women use their United Kingdom “pre-paid account”, also known as an “expense account”.
No doubt he will get a response that doesn't fit in with his warped beliefs and he will also tell them they are wrong.

And an honourable mention to one of a number of requests to southern water - https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-807452
1. Is flouride added to the water supply provided by Southern Water.
2. Is anything added to the water supply provided by Southern Water (e.g. Mercury, Zinc, etc).
3. How can the residents receiving their water supply from Southern Water be assurred that it is safe to drink.
4. Are men and women who receive their water supply from Southern Water obligated to have a Water Meter.
5. Are men and women who receive their water supply from Southern Water obligated to make payments to Southern Water.
Which is answered in full including confirmation about points 4 & 5
I confirm that the men and women who receive their water supply from
Southern Water are obligated to have water meter and make payments to
southern water.
Yet George is not happy with this so he assumes its hasn't been answered
I will be grateful therefore if you would answer my points 4 and 5
(repeated below) for your convenience - with regards to Common Law and not
Admiralty Law:

4. Are men and women who receive their water supply from Southern Water
obligated to have a Water Meter.
5. Are men and women who receive their water supply from Southern Water
obligated to make payments to Southern Water.
In summary, 69 requests (so far) most of them still active. Its going to be interesting to see how this all pans out.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Well. That is certainly subtle. No one will ever guess what's coming next. No sir, the council will be totally caught by surprise when he stops paying the water bill.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

6. Your statements do NOT apply to the Men and women living on this land under Common Law with our inalienable rights fully preserved.Do you not understand this fact of Law.
"Inalienable rights"?

So far as I know, that phrase appears only in the American Declaration of Independence, not something I would think would carry a lot of legal weight in the UK.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)