Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by bmxninja357 »

I don't want to work anymore. Are any of the something for nothing ploys working yet?

Don't hide them you shysters and shills! Share yo!

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:I don't want to work anymore. Are any of the something for nothing ploys working yet?

Don't hide them you shysters and shills! Share yo!

Ninj
You want them to share? John Spirit's done nothing but share his fail-proof plan based on the UN Declaration of Human Rights that says we are all entitled to an "adequate" living. And if you don't want to work for that living John tell sus that the governernment has to provide it to you. Wally Dove's having a few problems at the Federal Court on this, just hasn't got all of his ducks in line, but once he figures it out the government will have to support all of us.

Hold it, the government already supports me through my pensions so what do I care about you freloaders? Forget about John and Wally, pair of losers.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

But having to get off my duff and earn a living is so unfair! That's no help burnsy! At least give me the super secret form number so I ain't gotta pay no taxes to the man. They just blow the money on schools I don't go to and roads I never even drove on. Not once!

It's so unfair!

But mom says it's dinnertime so if I don't go upstairs she will take away my Xbox. She act like my boss just cuz I'm 30 and live in the basement. Unfair!

Ninj
#six

Post by #six »

It seems our friend George Tsigarides is keeping busy with his FOI requests. He's creating new work daily with his ridiculous requests for information. If he carries on like this, we could require a whole thread dedicated to his silly requests at this rate.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I kinda want to do a foi on myself. I have been involved in lots of stuff in my life so it might be interesting. Anyone know the correct process in canada?

Peace
Ninj
#six

Post by #six »

From the most recent response from HMRC :snicker:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... s.pdf.html
In the event that you wish to make further requests to HMRC, you should be aware that we
are concerned about the burden that your requests are placing on those responsible for
dealing with them. Following the receipt of any future request you may submit, HMRC will
be actively considering the guidance published by the ICO on dealing with vexatious
requests
(section 14 FOIA).

I have provided the following link to this guidance for information:

https://ico.org.uk/media/1198/dealing-w ... quests.pdf

The provisions of section 14 of the FOIA limit the obligations of a public authority in dealing
with repeat requests, requests which impose a significant burden for no obvious purpose or
requests which raise repeat issues which have already been fully considered by the
authority.

You have recently submitted a number of FOI requests to HMRC. As set out, the batch of
requests listed above do not seek recorded information. The nature of these requests and
the number of requests in total that you have submitted to HMRC has led me to consider the
attached ICO guidance when considering any future correspondence we may receive from
you under the provisions of FOIA.

If you wish to submit a new information request to HMRC, you should consider the ICO
guidance referred to above and also the ICO’s guidance entitled “How to access information
from a public body”. See the sections headed “How should I word my request to get the best
result?” and “Information request dos and don’ts”:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Words wasted.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:Words wasted.
To George, yes, but I bet HMRC can't wait for his next request so they can declare him vexatious and then ignore him :snicker:
notorial dissent

True, can't say he didn't get fair warning, but I'm sure he'll find some way to really badly misconstrue it to a verification of his fantasies.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Just read the ICO criteria for Vexatious, there's 13 he must qualify for at least 8 !

https://ico.org.uk/media/1198/dealing-w ... quests.pdf
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

bmxninja357 wrote:I kinda want to do a foi on myself. I have been involved in lots of stuff in my life so it might be interesting. Anyone know the correct process in canada?

Peace
Ninj
I'd like to see My Interpol file. Just because and stuff.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JamesVincent wrote:You Brits aren't still mad about that whole overthrow the oppressors thing are you?
Six months into the Trump Presidency, you'll be begging us to take you back..... :lol:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Six weeks more like...
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

FatGambit wrote:Six weeks more like...
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I've got a good idea. You can buy your own electric meter (at least here you can. Wired one in when I ran electric to a barn before.). Instead of making fun of these wonderful people we should be encouraging them to run out and get their own.

However we won't tell them that as long as the line coming in is live there's 240 volts running through the meter. Instant Darwin award. Sounds like a win/win to me.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

The voltage isn't so much the issue, but the amps/watts are, most UK installations have a 100 Amp fuse on before the meter that's about the size of a vhs tape, the sheer size of the thing should be enough to tell most people not to go near it, but well....
notorial dissent

I really think you are vastly over rating the intelligence of the parties in question. After all they are the same ones who want to install their gas meters, and messing with gas plumbing is not something for the uninitiated and functionally incompetent.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

True, very true.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:...[A]nd messing with gas plumbing is not something for the uninitiated and functionally incompetent.
Unless one is an advocate of social Darwinism...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Electricity is preferable, at least they won't blow up half the street fiddling with that, just themselves.