Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Pox »

Chaos wrote:
FatGambit wrote:I thought the text before the images made the post intentions clear....
not at all. I thought it was the author of the post original idea and not copied from somewhere else as the same author described in a following post.
This happens quite often with the new people that have joined recently.
There's a quote button above the reply box. It's not like you have to type in the code to make a quote.
This thread has got a tad confusing - are we talking salad or dating (not that I am offering either).

I regard myself as 'new' and also not terribly IT proficient so apologies if I have omitted the odd quote button in the past or even in the future.
letissier14

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by letissier14 »

I'm hardly a new poster.

Oh well, sorry for any confusion caused!
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Good grief, this woman is batshit crazy.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 1BWP_krLDc
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Totally off her head :haha: :haha:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

"This woman" is, of course, our beloved Neelu, who has her own thread: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10482&start=260
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

letissier14 wrote:Totally off her head :haha: :haha:
Laughing at someone who has crazy beliefs is one thing. But laughing at someone who is clearly mentally ill and quite obviously being exploited by a bunch of opportunistic shit bags is not really on.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

daltontrumbno wrote:
Laughing at someone who has crazy beliefs is one thing. But laughing at someone who is clearly mentally ill and quite obviously being exploited by a bunch of opportunistic shit bags is not really on
At one time or another most thread here have had members belittle, call batshit crazy or generally be completely nasty about the subject matter.

Not quiet sure why the forum has suddenly developed a conscience, but if it has, may I suggest deleting the thread dedicated to the women in question first, since surely having a thread dedicated to collating her every public statement for the amusement of the collective membership under the guise of recording it for prosperity, would probably fall into the 'not really on' category too.

Or just loosen the kickers a bit, they seem a tad over tight at the moment ;)
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

There is a difference between reporting on the actions of a mentally ill person and belittling them for their illness. I have had, and still do have quite serious mental health issues I've never tried to hide that nor would I, it's a medical condition that can be effectively treated. In fact it was in part because of my mental health issues that I found the whole sovcit movement and other associated sites and began to debunk it, a part of my concern is that mentally ill people can be exploited by guru's in this scene and this will lead to them suffering considerable unwarranted hardship.

Neelu is not the only mentally ill person who has a thread on here, I would estimate that several of the guru's have mental health issues of one sort or another, this forum has speculated that Peter of England has a bipolar disorder. Equally many of those listed in the FOI archives are clearly mentally unbalanced and would likely benefit from treatment.

Is it wrong to make fun of these people? I think an argument can be made for both sides, first of all their beliefs and irrational pursuits of them are funny in a tragic sort of way. However some would take a view that it is distasteful to mock people because of a medical condition they could control. Except Neelu and Peter and all the others don't try to control their condition, they aren't trying to overcome it which would be commendable they aren't even being encouraged towards treatment by their friends and family and this is causing harm to others. I know that when I have gone off the deep end I've done some very strange and unusual stuff, some of it IS funny, some of it is actually kinda scary, some of it is regrettable.

Peter is indirectly responsible for a lot of people losing their homes and facing criminal charges for cheque fraud. Neelu is standing trial for intimidating witnesses who refused to testify against her in a previous trial dealing with the Hampstead child abuse allegations. This has caused untold harm and also frankly tars a lot of people who are battling with their conditions with the crazy brush and feathers.

At the same time if Neelu or Peter sought treatment then we should encourage them to get help. But until such time as they do and until they stop putting themselves in the public eye by tilting at their imagined giants, then they should remain open for comment and indeed for ridicule.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

daltontrumbno wrote:
Laughing at someone who has crazy beliefs is one thing. But laughing at someone who is clearly mentally ill and quite obviously being exploited by a bunch of opportunistic shit bags is not really on.
Not sure that I would agree that she is being exploited by anybody. Neelu has been ploughing her own peculiar furrow for years, as can be seen in her own video and court case history. On occasion her "interests" coincide with that of others and as we have seen plenty of times they are all firm believers in the doctrine that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" (however batshit crazy they are).

As for laughing at someone who is mentally ill (as Neelu clearly is), first I agree that many of the people we focus upon are mentally ill to some degree (Neelu more obviously so); second, while Neelu is generally seen on this board as a figure of fun, it should not be forgotten that she is one of the most vocal proponents of the Hampstead Hoax which has caused much more serious harm to dozens of innocent people and for which they have, as yet, had no "remedy".
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

daltontrumbno wrote:
I was actually laughing at the crap that comes out of her mouth. I never mentioned her being mentally ill and to be quite frank, I have no idea if she is under the doctor for any medical condition.

Just another little snipe at me by another member I see. Am getting used to that. No doubt has something to do with me being an ex admin on GOODF.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Given the misery she doled out (and continues to against court orders) to the hamspstead families, I find it hard to sympathise.

She clearly understands right from wrong.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Although it can be very difficult at times, and I know I have been guilty of it myself, attacking the arguer instead of their argument should be avoided.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

letissier14 wrote:
Just another little snipe at me by another member I see. Am getting used to that. No doubt has something to do with me being an ex admin on GOODF.
I would have to disagree with your comment. My guess is that most, if not all members (and that includes myself) respect you for coming here from GOODF. It is possible that when another member disagrees with one of your posts it might just be because they disagree with you and has got nothing to do with you being a mod on GOODF.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
#six

Post by #six »

My take on this.

None of us know if Nellu does suffer from mental illness or not. It may seem like it but she could be of totally sound mind. I have no doubt that some flat earthers for example are totally sane. So I have no problem with suggesting that Nellu is totally off her head. It's more a comment about the rubbish she talks about than her mental health.

If we were to use the fact that someone talks rubbish to determine their mental state then Tom, Colon, Guy, etc would all be classed as insane then this forum would have little to talk about.

Nope - they are all off their heads and not necessarily insane
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
letissier14 wrote:
I would have to disagree with your comment. My guess is that most, if not all members (and that includes myself) respect you for coming here from GOODF. It is possible that when another member disagrees with one of your posts it might just be because they disagree with you and has got nothing to do with you being a mod on GOODF.
Normally I would agree with you, but the poster before me called Neelu "batcrazy" and no mention of it was made.

Maybe I am seeing too much into it, but it just feels like the odd snipe here and there at me at the moment.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:Normally I would agree with you, but the poster before me called Neelu "batcrazy" and no mention of it was made.

Maybe I am seeing too much into it, but it just feels like the odd snipe here and there at me at the moment.
You are very welcome, appreciated and admired in my corner of this place. You have walked among the crazies and come back, you are the prodigal son of Quatloos...

Regarding Nelly's batshit crazy antics, I think that mockery of her spiteful, trangressive behaviour is very appropriate. Firstly because every time someone takes her nonsense seriously it reinforces her delusions, makes her feel powerful and dominant. Secondly because she is causing fear and harm to others, and they need to know that she isn't any sort of real threat. I am laughing at her current behaviour, not at her.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

SteveUK wrote:Best of luck to your "friend"!

Hadenuf wrote:
My friend used a promissory note against her electric company and it all backfired.... She feels the Freeman movement is a scam.
Got that right!
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

That's right. The FCA are now obliged to take the swissindo scam gold. Happy days!

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

SteveUK, could you please expand/expound a bit more on the Swissindo currentest scam, we seem to be behind the times over here as none of our crazies seem to have gotten wind of it yet. Or else I just haven;'t been looking in the right dung heaps.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

One of the Crawfraud followers and EFOTB regular Mark P Conway, has come up with a great way of getting the bailiffs to produce the warrant in any case.