Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Pox »

NYGman wrote:
arayder wrote:But they are wrong. Inciting violence is a step toward the sort of chaos and anarchy freemen knowingly invite.

I say "shame" on these freemen.

Sometimes I wonder though, which came first, the total disrespect and contempt for Law enforcement, the legal system, and the Government, to the point where they openly discuss using violence to combat, or their Freeman beliefs. I think sometimes the hatred and violence comes first, and the Freeman excuse is used as another way to justify this position. So while there is a connection, it may not always be causal.
From personal experience, I agree with both of you, but particularly the latter - in my limited experience, hatred and violence came first, 'freemanism' was just part of the excuse.
I don't wish to say any more for many reasons, sorry - even just over 3 years later, it's a tad traumatic to relive my experiences.
Hercule Parrot

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Firthy2002 wrote:Uh oh it seems Nic Brahms has ignored a few letters too many and has a HCEO on her case for what appears to be a fairly significant amount of money.

Methinks his return visit will be interesting since he will probably bring some helpers...
Hopefully there will be some video of that return visit. Youtube videos where these self-aggrandising buffoons successfully but temporarily repel a bailiff are just peddling false hope, it's really important to make sure that the final denouement is equally publicised.

The Russ McGarry eviction is a fine example - www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR6cYkdXFSE
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Firthy2002 wrote:Uh oh it seems Nic Brahms has ignored a few letters too many and has a HCEO on her case for what appears to be a fairly significant amount of money.

Methinks his return visit will be interesting since he will probably bring some helpers...
Hopefully there will be some video of that return visit. Youtube videos where these self-aggrandising buffoons successfully but temporarily repel a bailiff are just peddling false hope, it's really important to make sure that the final denouement is equally publicised.

The Russ McGarry eviction is a fine example - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR6cYkdXFSE
So true, they are quick to post a videos of them verbally abusing the Bailiff, and seem to revel in the comments they get with respect to their actions, we don't always get that final updated, showing them removed from their home, or having their property taken. They should be required to post this, as a warning to any other idiot who wants to try the same thing.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

NYGman wrote: So true, they are quick to post a videos of them verbally abusing the Bailiff, and seem to revel in the comments they get with respect to their actions, we don't always get that final updated, showing them removed from their home, or having their property taken. They should be required to post this, as a warning to any other idiot who wants to try the same thing.
If we get that payoff it's usually from a third party bystander/"responder".
I noticed she's an inactive GOODFer, perhaps she will return to summon Colon for help, he always seems to have bags of time on his hands.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I would also wager that even if the system did descend into anarchy, these people would remain on the bottom looking up t those who would be more willing to stamp them down. They don't know how lucky they are to suffer the misfortune of living in a country where all the people actually have rights.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I suspect that a number of them only survive because the society they reject frowns on summary executions of the stupid and annoying.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Pox wrote:
NYGman wrote:
arayder wrote:n the comments section Pre82 says, "All bailiffs and police need to be shot through the head."

. . . Inciting violence is a step toward the sort of chaos and anarchy freemen knowingly invite.

I say "shame" on these freemen.

Sometimes I wonder though, which came first, the total disrespect and contempt for Law enforcement, the legal system, and the Government, to the point where they openly discuss using violence to combat, or their Freeman beliefs. I think sometimes the hatred and violence comes first, and the Freeman excuse is used as another way to justify this position. So while there is a connection, it may not always be causal.

From personal experience, I agree with both of you, but particularly the latter - in my limited experience, hatred and violence came first, 'freemanism' was just part of the excuse.
I don't wish to say any more for many reasons, sorry - even just over 3 years later, it's a tad traumatic to relive my experiences.

Pox, I hope you find peace.

Over the years freemen gurus have consistently kept mum while other freemen threaten authority figures. These gurus deny having goaded their followers. Some of the gurus utter the same sort of threats and then deny they even said them.

I have to wonder if it's denial or just plain stupidity that keeps these gurus from realizing that the hate they have engendered is at the root of the growing culture of violence in the freeman movement.

I searched through the comments section on which Pre82 threatened bailiffs and police and I didn't see one comment cautioning him or urging him to calm down. . .but I did see statements of encouragement by other commenters!

Again, I say "shame" on these freemen!
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

While 99.9% of those that make threats over the internet will never act on them and are just engaging in a bit of Keyboard bravado there is the very small number that would.
Its not beyond the realms of possibility that someone who is a bit of a loner and involved with the FMOTL crowd to one day decide to make themselves a "hero" and actually attack a bailiff or a Police officer or even worse.

Those that are encouraging the threats should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves as the potential consequences of doing so could be very severe.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

daveBeeston wrote:While 99.9% of those that make threats over the internet will never act on them and are just engaging in a bit of Keyboard bravado there is the very small number that would.
Its not beyond the realms of possibility that someone who is a bit of a loner and involved with the FMOTL crowd to one day decide to make themselves a "hero" and actually attack a bailiff or a Police officer or even worse.

Those that are encouraging the threats should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves as the potential consequences of doing so could be very severe.
I wonder sometimes if the ready access to fire arms is what makes a difference with how the disaffected in life react, in that the murder of Jo Cox was (hopefully) a shocking one off or the murder of 5 Dallas Policemen / women a part of a horrifying pattern?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I know this is off topic but what happened in America over night is i think just the beginning of a period of violence towards the Police and it wouldn't surprise me if a certain section of society(and by that i mean those with certain beliefs) are the ones behind further "sniper/anonymous" attacks just to whip up the whole race angle.

I've seen and been involved in similar situations in other countries where a group of people feel the security forces/police are to heavy handed(in some cases they are correct)and an individual/small group are attacked by a few people,this then leads to others becoming involved and it soon gets out of hand leading to sustained conflict which causes the loss of life on both sides(and its usually the innocent that are killed).

I just hope i am wrong.

Now back to the topic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

At the end of a cattle drive in the cow towns of the old American west there was a sure fire concoction of elements that spelled trouble: young men full of testosterone, gambling, alcohol, prostitutes, firearms and a centuries old honor code in which violence settled disputes.

Freemen have their own foul brew: no faith in the rule of law, feelings of personal inadequacy, a belief that the authorities are hardly human and a growing acceptance of violence as a way to settle scores.

The sad part is that the old style freeman who lived simply off the grid, avoided the authorities and didn't break any law (common or statute) is becoming a thing of the past.
Pox

Post by Pox »

arayder wrote:
The sad part is that the old style freeman who lived simply off the grid, avoided the authorities and didn't break any law (common or statute) is becoming a thing of the past.
I agree with you.

It's not for me, but I have a certain amount of empathy with those that wish to lead the type of life you describe.

Decades ago, about 5 miles away from where I lived and passed every month or so on our way with my parents to visit relatives, there was a battered old caravan parked in a triangular wooded area where three minor roads met. Occasionally, we would see smoke coming from the chimney.
I was told, by my parents, that someone from Poland lived there (probably arrived in Cheshire somewhere during or after WW2). We never saw him and I think he was a bit of a recluse.

I recall being told that his caravan burnt down one night but he was unharmed. The locals clubbed together to buy him a replacement.

Obviously he is long gone now but to me he epitomises what a 'freeman' should /could be (kept to himself, fed himself, kept himself warm) and maybe there are some in the 'freeman' ranks who aspire to this way of life but planning laws are so much stricter now.
That said, maybe those that aspire to this way of life will still want internet connection, housing benefit, old age pension, health care etc......so not really 'freeman'!
Last edited by Pox on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pox

Post by Pox »

daveBeeston wrote: Its not beyond the realms of possibility that someone who is a bit of a loner and involved with the FMOTL crowd to one day decide to make themselves a "hero" .
I take your point and it occurred to me that Shaun Cassidy might be that type of 'hero' -

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10794

Thankfully, and as far as I know, he has disappeared from the radar and found something else to occupy his time with.
notorial dissent

My admittedly limited observation to date is that the "free" this bunch means is that they want to be "free" of responsibility in both senses of the word, free to do WHATEVER they please, and to live free on someone elses dime.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Pox wrote:
arayder wrote: The sad part is that the old style freeman who lived simply off the grid, avoided the authorities and didn't break any law (common or statute) is becoming a thing of the past.
. . .Decades ago, about 5 miles away from where I lived. . . there was a battered old caravan parked in a triangular wooded area where three minor roads met. Occasionally, we would see smoke coming from the chimney. I was told, by my parents, that someone from Poland lived there (probably arrived in Cheshire somewhere during or after WW2). We never saw him and I think he was a bit of a recluse.

. . .That said, maybe those that aspire to this way of life will still want internet connection, housing benefit, old age pension, health care etc......so not really 'freeman'!
A sort of race to the bottom occurs when freemen use the very real failures of governments (e.g. unjust wars, burdensome taxation, disregard for human rights, etc.) to dismiss any expectation of good government and ultimately excuse the careless and lawless behavior of all freemen.

This hypocrisy ignores the freeman tenant to do no harm and seeks to excuse hurtful, dangerous behavior by citing what freemen see as a more dreadful acts by “the powers that be“.

Sometimes this excuse is employed by implying that a government action, related or not, somehow caused the otherwise independent freeman to act badly. We are given the childish excuse that the freeman’s scam, deceit or dangerous act is okay simply because this government, or that bank, did something bad too.

It's a race to the bottom.

Like Jessie James who justified robbing banks and trains (passengers included) because he felt he was wronged by northern railroads and banks, some freemen have cut loose committing every careless act and crime their twisted minds can think of.

Eventually, James ran up against a town in Minnesota that didn’t see his attempt to rob their banks, which held the money local farmers needed for spring planting, as anything other than a criminal act.

The men of Northfield, Minnesota were dang good shots, too.

However, most destructive of human society are the instances in which freeman attempt to make a justifiable and perfectly acceptable use of the police powers of government into an excuse for their bad deeds.

Arrests and convictions for all manners of crimes committed by freemen have become the justification by freemen for still more crimes. . . . passing bad checks, skipping out on their bills, making fake 911 calls, paper terrorism, dine and dashes, harassing calls to police stations, assaulting and even killing police officers!

But like it did with the James gang the string has run out. Freemanism is on life support.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but if you want a laugh, watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGtVav6JlH4

It is a video made by someone using the name Kim Hoaxashian. He asks the question
Kim Hoaxashian wrote:How can a man who was 65 in March 2013 have a 78th birthday in June 2016
Read all the comments first..

Now look at the source he is using as evidence...

The article is from 2003 lol, so if someone is 65 in 2003 they would be 78 now

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Bones wrote:

Nothing like public dimness !
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to post this but if you want a laugh, watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGtVav6JlH4

It is a video made by someone using the name Kim Hoaxashian. He asks the question
Kim Hoaxashian wrote:How can a man who was 65 in March 2013 have a 78th birthday in June 2016
Read all the comments first..

Now look at the source he is using as evidence...

Yes it is an 'AMAZING coincidence' that the deceased MP and the 'hero' shared the same birthdate!

Wow, 365/1.

I wonder how many of these conspiracy theorists buy a lottery ticket, hoping to win the jackpot on odds far more AMAZING than 365/1.
notorial dissent

Math and reading, as well as reality challenged, I think a picture is beginning to form.
Bones

Post by Bones »

notorial dissent wrote:Math and reading, as well as reality challenged, I think a picture is beginning to form.
I like how he pauses when trying to work out the age, especially as in his own mind he has to add 65 and 3 (even though it is actually 13) together. He shows the date on the article being 2003 but still thinks it reads 2013, for no other reason than it fits his theories lol