Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by longdog »

In the same way that you should never let the truth get in the way of a good story you should never let basic arithmetic stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
letissier14

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by letissier14 »

Poor old Theresa May hasn't even got her feet under the table yet

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I apologise for my language but they really are a nutty bunch of fucknuggets aren't they.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog, I love your signature, makes every bit as much sense as most sovcit pretend legal prattling. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:longdog, I love your signature, makes every bit as much sense as most sovcit pretend legal prattling. :snicker:
Well... You know what they say... Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur. 8)
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

notorial dissent wrote:longdog, I love your signature, makes every bit as much sense as most sovcit pretend legal prattling. :snicker:
Makes perfect sense to me but I suspect you need to be of a certain age or a particular fan of '60s radio comedy.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
longdog

Post by longdog »

OK... So this isn't actually freemanism related but it's a very entertaining bit of legal buffoonery so this seems as good a place as any to shove it...
Harry Potter lawyer Alan Blacker has been dismissed as “a Walter Mitty” after creating a 20-page CV filled with hundreds of staggering claims.

The solicitor was dubbed “like something out of Harry Potter” by Judge David Wynn Morgan last week after he appeared at Cardiff Crown Court sporting ribbons and badges he claimed to have earned for St John Ambulance volunteer work.

The charity in Wales insisted long-haired Blacker was “not a member of the Order of St John” and called the police.

The Solicitor’s Regulation Authority (SRA) confirmed he was registered and no disciplinary action had ever been taken against him.

But when our investigator contacted other organisations named on his resume they had no idea who he was.
Continues...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local ... er-7728670

:haha:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

The police are going to have their hands full with this one

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

By the picture I think the only thing separating them from landscapers is one has a bull horn. Maybe they could go to a job fair instead..,..

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

They are getting worse :haha:
Miami Federal Courthouse
It's a Citizen-Ship.
The law of the Ship on Land.
You're now boarding the U.S. CitizenShip. You have entered international waters. You are no longer under land jurisdiction, if you mention the Constitution, you will be held in contempt of court.
Do you "understand"?

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

letissier14 wrote:The police are going to have their hands full with this one
That's a silly graphic for them. I'd wager the majority of those in the group have never used any of the tools shown by the peasants. "Hard work" is a bit of a foreign concept.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

letissier14 wrote:The police are going to have their hands full with this one

An adaption of Stalin's "Proletariat Unite" posters.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Miami Federal Courthouse
It's a Citizen-Ship.
The law of the Ship on Land.
You're now boarding the U.S. CitizenShip. You have entered international waters. You are no longer under land jurisdiction, if you mention the Constitution, you will be held in contempt of court.
But only the middle section looks like a ship. If your case is held in the rectangular section attached to the side of the "ship", are you still subject to maritime law?

Also, where does the ship end vertically? Ships aren't 20 stories tall. If you're on the ground floor within the "ship" part of the building, does that qualify?

Does it have to be seaworthy? Because there's no way that thing is seaworthy. The draft is far too tall for the length and breadth. It would immediately tip over, and no port could accommodate it anyway.

Is the Sydney Opera House in international waters, because its distinctive roof was meant to resemble sails?

If a building shaped like a boat places you in international waters, can you restore yourself to federal jurisdiction by building a structure around yourself in the courtroom? And what laws would take effect on a houseboat?

Damn lazy freedmen, never thinking these things through.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:OK... So this isn't actually freemanism related but it's a very entertaining bit of legal buffoonery so this seems as good a place as any to shove it...
Harry Potter lawyer Alan Blacker has been dismissed as “a Walter Mitty” after creating a 20-page CV filled with hundreds of staggering claims.

The solicitor was dubbed “like something out of Harry Potter” by Judge David Wynn Morgan last week after he appeared at Cardiff Crown Court sporting ribbons and badges he claimed to have earned for St John Ambulance volunteer work.
Ah, good old Right Honourable Colonel Doctor Lord Sir Alan Harley of Counsel. Either a mendacious liar or a sadly-fallen mentalist, either way the legal community mourns the loss of it's most entertaining fool. Struck off earlier this week.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alanblacker
http://www.legalcheek.com/2016/07/lord- ... rofession/
https://www.scribd.com/document/2581252 ... from_embed
http://lawbytes.boards.net/thread/1160/live-sdt
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Alan Blacker has now been struck off, and a costs award of £86,000 made against him.

http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/harry- ... 47.article

Apart from being a bit of a fantasist, he seems to have lacked a rudimentary grasp of the law. Here's a law report from April of this year when he made a claim against the Solicitors' Regulation Authority that the judge describes as "patently bad". The direct quotes from his witness statement and pleadings appear to be almost complete gibberish.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2016/947.html

Of course, he's now free to practise as an unregulated McKenzie friend, without the need for professional indemnity insurance.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Mckenzie friends couldn't even get free beer. Here's what happened when they tried....

https://youtu.be/nC6dBsNz0oc

They did worse in court.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Anyone fancy a day out? :roll:

Now we know what happened to Enid Blyton Famous Five :haha:

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Donations for speakers fuel gratefully received
Is that a euphemism for drinks for Guy?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

that is one poster full of fail
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Chaos wrote:that is one poster full of fail
About £2m between just Crawford (£250k) Watson (£500k) Taylor (£1.25k)