Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Footloose52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Footloose52 »

Tuco wrote:The costs for obtaining liability orders are also wholly unlawful, as local authorities make huge profits from the process, despite it being crystal clear in legislation that profit should not be made from the liability order process.
Can you provide justification (i.e. hard evidence) to prove this statement which, currently, is pulled out of thin air.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Tuco wrote:The costs for obtaining liability orders are also wholly unlawful, as local authorities make huge profits from the process, despite it being crystal clear in legislation that profit should not be made from the liability order process.

Still, I don't suppose that is what you lot want to hear is it?
No, I'd like to see more information than someone saying something on the internet. Have you any details on this profiteering or is it just a rumour on some websites?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Tuco wrote:
There are also a lot of unanswered questions regarding these hearings and the manner in which the liability orders are rubber stamped.
Please list these "unanswered questions".
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The GOOFy "new members questions" often supply amusing versions of "how do I get out of this". In this example, I suppose "traveller" means "driver". It's an impressive list of charges.
101skitz101 wrote:New to this can you help. I have to go to court on the 30th sept pushed out all adjournments set for mention or herring there are a few charges drive unregistered, drive uninsured, no seat belt, fail to provide blood, fail to produce licence , provide personal particulars, drive with prohibited drug in blood, number plates to deceive, possess Methamphetamine in public place, possess thing administer dangerous drug, restraint of dog on vehicle, ammunition with out permit, the drugs where not mine I think they where my mates we were meant to go to court together but I was sick that day got a doc certificate mate went to court said he was going to put up his hand strait away plead guilty for no seat belt and the drugs I think they only fined him for no seat belt and put the drugs on me the traveller. they where not my drugs what do I do in this case. legal aid have not excepted me as of yet they are waiting on income statement need advice Cheers

Glenn
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

littleFred wrote:The GOOFy "new members questions" often supply amusing versions of "how do I get out of this". In this example, I suppose "traveller" means "driver". It's an impressive list of charges.
101skitz101 wrote:New to this can you help. I have to go to court on the 30th sept pushed out all adjournments set for mention or herring there are a few charges drive unregistered, drive uninsured, no seat belt, fail to provide blood, fail to produce licence , provide personal particulars, drive with prohibited drug in blood, number plates to deceive, possess Methamphetamine in public place, possess thing administer dangerous drug, restraint of dog on vehicle, ammunition with out permit, the drugs where not mine I think they where my mates we were meant to go to court together but I was sick that day got a doc certificate mate went to court said he was going to put up his hand strait away plead guilty for no seat belt and the drugs I think they only fined him for no seat belt and put the drugs on me the traveller. they where not my drugs what do I do in this case. legal aid have not excepted me as of yet they are waiting on income statement need advice Cheers

Glenn
I'd say screwed is the concise answer, and his not going to court and his buddy laying the blame on him pretty well did it. Sounds a right genius this one.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

restraint of dog on vehicle, ammunition with out permit,
:shock:
WTF?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Kay Powell wrote:I have known countless people who behave in this irresponsible way. I've been trying to help a young couple with mental health issues and no common sense.
Does having "mental health issues and no common sense" make them "irresponsible" or vulnerable? Is that their fault? It's good that you are trying to help them but it doesn't sound as if you have much empathy.
Kay Powell wrote: ... I have yet to meet anyone on welfare benefits who genuinely couldn't manage if they had common sense. I lived on benefits in the early eighties, and I managed all right.
Of course I am sure you wouldn't want to make a sweeping generalisation about everyone on welfare benefits based on such flimsy "evidence". As it happens, only this morning I met a couple who despite their best efforts and through absolutely no fault of their own are having enormous difficulties managing. Occasionally I do see people that are reckless with their money and generally they learn the hard way. However, by far the majority of people that I come into contact with are in trouble because they are unable to manage their money or more commonly because of a sudden change in their circumstances e.g. broken relationship, loss of job, health issues etc. It often only takes one thing to change for the "domino effect" to take hold and cause havoc with their lives.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
restraint of dog on vehicle, ammunition with out permit,
:shock:
WTF?
I had to look up the "restraint of dog" clause. His long list of charges sometimes are actual offences defined under various statutes, others, such as the restraint of dog one are acts that could lead to charges, ie. improper restraint of dog leads to a charge of distracted driving if it was in Canada. The whole situation sounds like a couple of buddies who went for a drive, got nailed for multiple offences, and the police threw the book at them and are going to let the courts decide which of the many would be appropriate under the circumstances.
rumpelstilzchen

eric wrote: I had to look up the "restraint of dog" clause. His long list of charges sometimes are actual offences defined under various statutes, others, such as the restraint of dog one are acts that could lead to charges, ie. improper restraint of dog leads to a charge of distracted driving if it was in Canada. The whole situation sounds like a couple of buddies who went for a drive, got nailed for multiple offences, and the police threw the book at them and are going to let the courts decide which of the many would be appropriate under the circumstances.
I see. Because the post was on GOOFs I assumed the poster was in the UK which is why those charges seemed strange.
BHF wrote:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

101skitz101 also posted the same text to the County Court section, calling the thread "magistrates court". No responses, yet.

But the law is the same all over the world, according to some GOOFies. Canada, UK, France, Saudi Arabia, China, there's no difference, it's all UCC!

In fairness, I doubt the answer much depends on where 101skitz101 is. He or she is stuffed.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Restraint of dog is actually something like failure to properly restrain a dog/an animal in a car and is a Driving without Due Care and Attention motoring offence in the UK. Highway Code Rule 57 apparently.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

grixit wrote:I'm a graduate of UCI. It's a very young university, so to hit the ground running they spent, as as far as i know, continue to spend, a lot on research facilities and on getting nobel winners to join their faculty.
No offense intended to your mascot. (I was trying to find a school whose mascot is the seal, to tie together the "wet seal" aspects of some of these sovruns, by I digress.) Considering some of the sovrun arguments, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they would consider the school's mascot an appropriate indication of the school's respectability.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Supposedly, the year it opened, they put it up to the students to choose the mascot. One student came up with Anteaters, inspired by the one in the comic strip B.C. and even adopting the tongue strike sound effect "Zot!" as cheer. Said student mounted a professional style ad blitz and Anteaters easily won the vote. Meanwhile, said student had also secured the licensing rights for himself, so guaranteeing himself an income from the tshirts and mugs.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Posted on Eviction Fraud of the Banks

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-te ... u/17829353
12 SEP 2016 — People across the United Kingdom are fighting back against Corruption in the Courts, which is harming the Economy, and British Industry.
False claims, to proceedings, which have never been ISSUED BY THE COURT, is the weapon of choice, for Serious Corruption and Organised Crime operators.
So... How is this 'Corruption in the Courts' if in fact they've never been issued by the Courts, looks like straight forward scamming to me !! :brickwall:
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

AndyPandy wrote:Posted on Eviction Fraud of the Banks

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-te ... u/17829353
12 SEP 2016 — People across the United Kingdom are fighting back against Corruption in the Courts, which is harming the Economy, and British Industry.
False claims, to proceedings, which have never been ISSUED BY THE COURT, is the weapon of choice, for Serious Corruption and Organised Crime operators.
So... How is this 'Corruption in the Courts' if in fact they've never been issued by the Courts, looks like straight forward scamming to me !! :brickwall:
On the video at 4.13 and 4.30 the camera pans out on a now empty site and someone is making the wind sound as they have not got a proper sound effect. :haha:
#six

Post by #six »

It looks to me that David Fabb has legitimate concerns about how his business was taken from him. He certainly doesn't look or sound like a freeman. The petition however looks off. The original video is a few years old now and it looks as though a 100% certified freeman has decided to repost the video as evidence that the courts are corrupt.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

#six wrote:It looks to me that David Fabb has legitimate concerns about how his business was taken from him. He certainly doesn't look or sound like a freeman. The petition however looks off. The original video is a few years old now and it looks as though a 100% certified freeman has decided to repost the video as evidence that the courts are corrupt.
I don't know about a "freeman" but David Fabb is a similarly self defined "legal expert" as Mr Ebert. Fabb was an early proponent of "legal forensics" and was involved in assisting Guy Taylor with his case, not surprisingly unsuccessfully.

There is some mention of Fabb in the original Tom Crawford thread:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10330&p=180403&hil ... bb#p180403
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Nadine has posted an admin message on BTBAB

I'm not sure what she is trying to say :haha:

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:Nadine has posted an admin message on BTBAB

I'm not sure what she is trying to say :haha:

Above my head! Is there any background to this odd message?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Nope she just posted it, no explanation
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions