Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Pox wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Nadine has posted an admin message on BTBAB

I'm not sure what she is trying to say :haha:

Above my head! Is there any background to this odd message?
Perhaps had the author inserted the proper punctuation (a period after the word 'sure') it would at least let her claim she was warning site participants not to give bad advice. The first problem is, half of what these loons go on about is utter nonsense; the second is they don't know which half.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Pox »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Pox wrote:

Perhaps had the author inserted the proper punctuation (a period after the word 'sure') it would at least let her claim she was warning site participants not to give bad advice. The first problem is, half of what these loons go on about is utter nonsense; the second is they don't know which half.
That makes sense now - thanks ( the importance of punctuation - to differentiate between sense and non sense).

Nadine appears to get it wrong on so many levels.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

"Previous applications issued by F(abb) were also totally without merit as was another claim he had issued against 20 defendants. The CPR requirements as against F for either an extended or a general civil restraint order were made out. The public interest required the making of a general civil restraint order against him..."

http://www.maitlandchambers.com/informa ... eters-2013
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own th

Post by AndyPandy »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Pox wrote:

Eats shoots and leaves, it's either what panda's consume or get it wrong and it's the description of a one night stand ! :haha:
Last edited by AndyPandy on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Pox wrote:

She got on her high horse because a lady (Tasha Louis) posted on BTBATB asking for advice about a court summons that she had received. She was upset because she was facing her clean credit file being shot to pieces.

A regular poster was giving duff advice on how to complete the acknowledgment form. Nadine wasn't happy.

For once, she was right.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

The only trouble I have with Nadine being right for a change, is that she knows nothing to start with
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

AndyPandy wrote:
Eats shoots and leafs, it's either what panda's consume or get it wrong and it's the description of a one night stand ! :haha:
Eats shoots and leaves? Or perhaps you are a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Bungle wrote:
Pox wrote:

She got on her high horse because a lady (Tasha Louis) posted on BTBATB asking for advice about a court summons that she had received. She was upset because she was facing her clean credit file being shot to pieces.

A regular poster was giving duff advice on how to complete the acknowledgment form. Nadine wasn't happy.

For once, she was right.
clearly she's admitting the only advice to be given there is useless advice. :lol:
if not, she would easily have put a period after the word 'sure'.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Pox wrote:

Considering that all, well almost all, of the advice given here will ultimately get the receiving party in trouble that is kind of a point without a point. In the scheme of things, they could probably do nothing and come out ahead rather than listening to this nonsense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

jcolvin2 wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
Eats shoots and leafs, it's either what panda's consume or get it wrong and it's the description of a one night stand ! :haha:
Eats shoots and leaves? Or perhaps you are a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs?
Haha, I thought it wasn't right :shock: :D
#six

Post by #six »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
#six wrote:It looks to me that David Fabb has legitimate concerns about how his business was taken from him. He certainly doesn't look or sound like a freeman. The petition however looks off. The original video is a few years old now and it looks as though a 100% certified freeman has decided to repost the video as evidence that the courts are corrupt.
I don't know about a "freeman" but David Fabb is a similarly self defined "legal expert" as Mr Ebert. Fabb was an early proponent of "legal forensics" and was involved in assisting Guy Taylor with his case, not surprisingly unsuccessfully.

There is some mention of Fabb in the original Tom Crawford thread:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10330&p=180403&hil ... bb#p180403
Ok. Thanks.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

BTBATB should really have its own thread again IMHO. War has just broken out again when someone pointed out a sob story was actually a copy and paste they had seen elsewhere. The judging from the non judging group has lead to 79 replies in a little over 30 minutes, she should really be thankful being burned at the stake is no longer practiced in the UK.

She has obviously been removed but did leave with a couple of parting shots.
While I'm at it. I've got an idea. Rather than finding ways to beat the bailiffs. Why don't u stop opening little woods accounts to pay for your chavvy kids play stations and pay your fucking debts!
This response shows the cleverness of BTBATB members because i guarantee you he was not being sarcastic,
You'd know all about chubby kids.....
Smashed back right at him with
I said chavvy kids
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

So, if you are going to give advice, you have to be sure its advice that will get someone in trouble if they follow it.

Got it.

Punctuation people, its important.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Punctuation people, it's important.
:snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
Gregg wrote: Punctuation people, it's important.
:snicker:
:haha: :haha: :haha:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Apparently, bigbananas wants his cake and eat it !!
Not been paying my council tax, all was fine until today when I came to apply for my kids placement at a school. You need a council tax bill to prove you live in the area! I'm considering couple of options:
1. Give the name of the fake person who is supposed to be living here and paying the council tax as the guardian of my kids.
2. Get my wife down as the resident and have her pay it.

1. May mean the school finds out and starts asking awkward questions maybe.?
2. Don't really want to give my wife over to the council as I don't intend on paying forever!

Any advice or ideas?
http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 9pO0Hh4WK1
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

This is so funny. :haha:
Not been paying my council tax, all was fine until today when I came to apply for my kids placement at a school. You need a council tax bill to prove you live in the area! I'm considering couple of options:
1. Give the name of the fake person who is supposed to be living here and paying the council tax as the guardian of my kids.
Not going to work. Might work for a while but sooner or later the school would catch on that the "guardian" doesn't exist and inform Social Services and or the Police. Also there are places especially in London where all sorts of tactics are used to get children into the "right" schools. Including renting somewhere nearby. Get caught and they'll bounce your application and you'll have a horrendous time trying to get in any school of your choice.
2. Get my wife down as the resident and have her pay it.
And this saves you what?
1. May mean the school finds out and starts asking awkward questions maybe.?
Oh yes, see above.
2. Don't really want to give my wife over to the council as I don't intend on paying forever!
What? If you and your wife live there I'm pretty certain you are jointly (and severally?) liable. So if you and your wife are together you (both) will be paying it one way or another. If you and your wife are separated what makes you think she is going to join in this farce? Because if it is to get the kid into a "good" school she will change her mind when she finds out she's on the hook for the CT, looking at losing the school place, looking at Social Services investigating her and she'll happily grass you up as it being your idea and keep the kid.
Any advice or ideas?
Pay your Council Tax?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

Not been paying my council tax, all was fine until today when I came to apply for my kids placement at a school. You need a council tax bill to prove you live in the area!
I have never needed to show a CT bill to a school when registering my children :shrug:
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

katiHWB wrote:
Not been paying my council tax, all was fine until today when I came to apply for my kids placement at a school. You need a council tax bill to prove you live in the area!
I have never needed to show a CT bill to a school when registering my children :shrug:
:haha: :haha: sounds like bigbanana's Council aren't as stupid as he is :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Typical GOOF freeloader. He expects everyone else to pay to provide for him.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.