Sent to Prison - freeman1979 - Stunning Victory !

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Sent to Prison - freeman1979 - Stunning Victory !

Post by AndyPandy »

Please try not to laugh too much !!

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... kCbZXrfWK0
freeman1975 wrote: Hi Folks
This new Thread is the continuation from the old Thread `Been to Court Fines £1000 + 6 P/points` (in the Traffic Offence section).

In early October, i received a letter addressed to my legal fiction name that stated a `Hearing` was taking place in early November, to sentence `You` to 28 days prison, that was suspended, when I was arrested and presented to the mags back in late June 2015.
I replied back, stating the letter was address to my legal fiction, but they were going to sentence `You`, could they define who `You` is? As `You` is not `Me`.

The court re-sent the same letter, but addressed to `S of the family S.
Five days prior to the `Hearing`, I filled `MY CASE` papers in Birmingham County Court, along with copies of: 1) `Bill of Rights Act 1998 s6 & s7`; 2) Human Rights Act 1998 c6; 3) European Convention of Human Rights art6; & 4) Magna Carta 1297 art29. (Karl Lentz -method)

Anyway, I attended the mags court at 09.40hrs on the day of the `Hearing`, and handed a further copy of `MY CASE` papers at the reception. I was eventually called in at 12.30hrs. I was asked by a District Judge (DJ) to confirm my name? (No prosecutor present) I said “Before I’m asked to answer any questions, can the court confirm if you have received my case file”? To which he did confirm, they had received. I then said “Then I have nothing further to say as everything is all in my paperwork”. The DJ babbled through their paperwork, then asked if I was going to pay the fine or not? I said `No`. At this point, they called for security and 4 burly guards walked in, hand-cuffed me. Before been lead away, I did manage to shout out to the DJ that, “On my release I will be taking out a Private Prosecution against you in your private & official capacity, for Fraud, Perjury, Deception and Misconduct in Public Office”. The guards then lead me to the cells. At 1640hrs I was transported to Winson Green Prison.

Once there, it took over 3 hours to process me and others through their system. At first I refused to consent to their processes, they warned me that, I would be denied any help, support or privileges if I maintained my stance. As I hadn’t informed any member of my family about my plight, I thought I would be denied that to, so eventually I agreed to their procedures.

I spent 2 nights in prison, which was a harrowing experience, I hope not to experience again. On the third day my brother in-law came to the prison to pay the fine and got me released.
I truly neither believed from what I’d learnt from many avenues, that I would not end up in prison nor pay the fine, as the original thread shows, from my updates.

I fully intend to continue with this path, to challenge and prove the whole system is corrupted, deceitful and outright fraudulent. However, as a precaution for future reference, I will pursue the matter as far as possible, but will take the money, or agree at the very last minute to pay the fine, if all else fails.

Now I need to learn where I went wrong, continue to do more research and learn how to pursue the DJ for Fraud, Perjury, Deception and Misconduct in Public Office, via a private prosecution.

Naturally, any and all help, support and advise is always welcomed,

Rx
freeman1975

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... kCQdXrfWK0
Last edited by AndyPandy on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PeanutGallery

Re: Sent to Prison - freeman1979 - Stunning Victory !

Post by PeanutGallery »

He gets sent to jail, which he found a harrowing experience, but is determined to continue down the path that got him sent to jail in the first place. He also wants to learn what he did wrong, my guess is just about everything after he got the original traffic offence letter through.

Oh and trying to launch a private prosecution against a Judge because said Judge used the Judicial Powers he's been given to send you to jail is really going to end well. I can see that argument working in court, because what Judge wouldn't convict a fellow Judge of being a Judge. :sarcasmon:
Warning may contain traces of nut
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

PeanutGallery wrote:He gets sent to jail, which he found a harrowing experience, but is determined to continue down the path that got him sent to jail in the first place. He also wants to learn what he did wrong, my guess is just about everything after he got the original traffic offence letter through.

Oh and trying to launch a private prosecution against a Judge because said Judge used the Judicial Powers he's been given to send you to jail is really going to end well. I can see that argument working in court, because what Judge wouldn't convict a fellow Judge of being a Judge. :sarcasmon:
This is the original post, I've just sniggered through 18 months of utter drivel.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... kCZhXrfWK0
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

That is truly superb and has made my day. :lol: :lol:

I just pray he continues to pursue the DJ as it could be the perfect Christmas present.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Now I need to learn where I went wrong, continue to do more research and learn how to pursue the DJ for Fraud, Perjury, Deception and Misconduct in Public Office, via a private prosecution.
Clearly the one alternative he won't be considering when researching where he went wrong is "It's a load of old bollocks that doesn't work" :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Fantastic - GOODF, how to turn a parking ticket into a prison sentence in three easy steps.
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

What a genius. I think we're in for a lot more entertainment from him.
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote:Fantastic - GOODF, how to turn a parking ticket into a prison sentence in three easy steps.
It's hardly fair to call it three easy steps... This sort of stupidity takes years of 'research' to pull off successfully :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

They have a money saved stolen count running on the Goofy site but not money lost. Fancy that. :naughty:
guilty

Post by guilty »

Losleones wrote:They have a money saved stolen count running on the Goofy site but not money lost. Fancy that. :naughty:
Perhaps a 'days in prison' count?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
longdog

Post by longdog »

guilty wrote:
Losleones wrote:They have a money saved stolen count running on the Goofy site but not money lost. Fancy that. :naughty:
Perhaps a 'days in prison' count?
I suppose we should offset the £1000 fine and a couple of days porridge against the undoubtedly greater amount he's going to receive from his fee-schedule.

What's the going rate for incarcerating a footler these days? :shrug:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The level of stupid shown there is absolutely staggering, and when the simple answer is that it doesn't work fails, he hares off after something else complicated and equally stupid. Hope he likes prison, I have a feeling he will more experience in the near future.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I bet his brother-in-law can wave goodbye to the grand + costs he put up to get this idiot out of prison.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

AndyP.

Had a shitty day and this cheered me up no end. Get points. Get whopping fine. Get porridge. Piss off brother in law.

What beats me is the need to share abject failure with the rest of Goofy-ville. And despite this disaster the stated intention to rack up more cost, more grief and ultimately yet more failure.

I get the impression that our hero isn't a hardened jailbird given his reaction to two days in Stir.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall when the long-suffering Mrs Freeman rang her brother to tap him up for a grand.

Whenever the minutiae of my own sad existence threatens to ruin my day along comes some quality Freetard who redresses the balance.

Again AP, thank you.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

notorial dissent wrote:and when the simple answer is that it doesn't work fails
Actually, it's worse then them not being able to recognize what doesn't work. They're failing to recognize the underlying why it doesn't work.

And the reality is that their underlying premises (for example, the whole berth-certificate, admiralty court) are not based on reality to begin with - but they treat those premises as though they are reality.

Until they change their understanding of reality, they'll keep continuing down the path of self-induced pain and suffering because they've chosen a "reality" in which - if taken to it's ultimate conclusion - is a no win situation where they can't win in any way.

Cause and effect, when you base the effect (as they do) on a cause that does not exist, the effect becomes cause and leads to other effects. Example: when you choose to believe in a reality where the bank lent you money fraudulently (and choosing to ignore what is actual reality in the form of the previous owner of the property being paid) and so choose an "effect" of refusing to pay - the refusal to pay becomes a cause for the effect of a repossession. A false reality that's believed to be "cause" leading to "effect"/cause resulting in effect.

Second example - directly in line with the current context: when you choose to believe in a "right to travel" without recognizing that right does not speak to "how you travel" - thereby choosing to ignore limitations placed on certain hows (such as driving regulations) and then attempt to enforce your right to travel over how - well.... this guy just found out it doesn't work. But he still hasn't figured out the why. Reality: a right to travel does not guarantee a how to travel.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I'm actually coming to the conclusion they were put on this Earth simply to keep other ordinary mortals entertained, why else would you choose to share on a public forum?

When I read it this morning I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, obviously I chose the latter. :haha:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I enjoy the irony of his username: "freeman".

The original alleged offence was speeding: 59 in a 50. The result could have been a Speeding Awareness Course at £100, or if he wasn't eligible then £100 fixed penalty plus 3 points. But this "freeman" chooses to commit the more serious offence of not naming the driver, multiplying the penalty by a factor of ten. He clearly admits to this offence in his first post. Encouraged by GOOFies Faljay and Flying Pig, he appeals and inevitably loses, adding £475 costs. He chooses not to pay. There is a warrant for his arrest; gets arrested; 28 days prison sentence, suspended for 28 days for him to pay his fines.

He still doesn't pay, so is chucked in jail until his brother-in-law pays.

Encourage by GOOFies, at every step of his path this "freeman" chose the least free route he could find.

I shudder to think what he'll do next.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

littleFred wrote:
I shudder to think what he'll do next.
I rub my hands in gleeful anticipation of what he'll do next. :D
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Well, having been thoroughly amused by such wonderful postings.. (is it bad that I am amused by such blatant stupidity??? .. I hope not!)
You knew they were going to fail simply by anything associated to Karl Lentz was bound to fail .. Karl has not had anything even remotely successful in a Court of Law (other than the ones in his IMAGINATION...) :beatinghorse:

Try doing research on the guy you're gonna follow as an example FIRST.. and don't just research where all the other FreeTards point to.. try pulling your head out of the sand first and looking around.. LOL

Llwellyn
Guardian and Keeper of the Tor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hyperion, FWIW, I completely agree. They are calling in from an unlicensed and unregistered reality that has no connection with this one. Something blows up in their faces, and instead of trying to figure out why, like it really really doesn't work, they come back with they didn't do it right or they didn't use the exact right language, BUT NEXT TIME...... instead of accepting the fact it was twaddle to begin with and never ever would have worked, is what it boils down to. You see the excuse of it was the follower's fault for not doing it exactly right from the gurus down here all the time, never minding the fact that it never ever worked for the guru either. Stupidity and gullibility are wondrous marvels to behold.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.