Facebook group - Bailiff proof your car

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Facebook group - Bailiff proof your car

Post by Greengrass »

Bungle wrote:
There another Facebook page that looks to be owned by a website called Dealing with Bailiffs. No surprise really that it is linked to our good friend Jay Bradley (link on left hand side of page under About us)

https://www.facebook.com/The-Bailiff-Bi ... 129545032/

The man himself is listed as 'admin' in this forum. He introduces himself well:

Hi everyone some of you will know me, some of you will know my entire private life so may not but hey lets get on with the job in hand and thats bringing down the establishment

http://www.bailiffwatch.info/forum/
This is the same Jay who registered his own Ltd Co as Mary The Clamp Fairy Ltd, using his home address as the registered one. Tied up with a certain Guru to promote the Bailiff Bible - only problem being he got himself into bother on a certain rooftop.
Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bungle »

Greengrass wrote: This is the same Jay who registered his own Ltd Co as Mary The Clamp Fairy Ltd, using his home address as the registered one. Tied up with a certain Guru to promote the Bailiff Bible - only problem being he got himself into bother on a certain rooftop.
And got himself locked away courtesy of HM Prison. Being deprived of internet access would explain why he hasn't posted on there since July.

Which Guru is he tied up with?
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Greengrass »

Bungle wrote:
Greengrass wrote: This is the same Jay who registered his own Ltd Co as Mary The Clamp Fairy Ltd, using his home address as the registered one. Tied up with a certain Guru to promote the Bailiff Bible - only problem being he got himself into bother on a certain rooftop.
And got himself locked away courtesy of HM Prison. Being deprived of internet access would explain why he hasn't posted on there since July.

Which Guru is he tied up with?
The guy goes under the name of JasonDWB but has gone to extraordinary lengths to hide his surname - which is actually Bennison - using Bailey most of the time. Has claimed to be a commercial airline pilot being the first to fly an A380 for Emirates, a deep sea diver + lots of other claims none of which appear to be true. He even copied a trading website to pass off as one of his own. A Google search can provide some very revealing results. Any payments made to him through his website actually go to someone else.
Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Greengrass »