Peter of England & WeRe Bank get Canadian Court Ass-Kicking

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England & WeRe Bank get Canadian Court Ass-Kicking

Post by mufc1959 »

Getting back to the subject ... it looks as if PoE and WeRe Bank will be in for a Scottish Court Arse-Kicking in the New Year.
:D

We have a members Court case , where a Were Bank Cheque was used to pay off second charge reppo, this case will be heard some time early next year, within the Court of Session Edinburgh, Peter has confirmed he will be the main Witness called to answer for Were Bank, as you can see this case has taken its course and has moved into the higher Court by a Cause of Action being raised against alleged assigned second charge bandits, whom got decree in their favour in the lower Courts, at this point i will not say anything else.
"Peter has confirmed he will be the main Witness called to answer for Were Bank"

Yeah, right.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PoE has confirmed he will attend? I don't believe it.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:PoE has confirmed he will attend? I don't believe it.
He'll leave everyone waiting in vain at court for him to turn up. Maybe this will be the catalyst for his downfall.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Joinder wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Could always report him to Inland Revenue, since I'm sure that PoE is such a law abiding individual that he is reporting all this income.
Or maybe his vehicle isn't taxed.
Really, if he isn't going to be prosecuted for fraud, are you really this desperate ?
Pete's tried all that with his camper van some years ago, went the no tax - no insurance - fancy made up number plate route to resounding success. Following the inevitable conviction, his appeal progress was reported in a series of toe-curling pieces to camera which ceased when faced with further abject failure.

He did drive about for a while with plates designed in italics to attract plod like a piss-head to a vindaloo; the man was deliberately seeking to provoke a reaction from the police and in that, for once, he was entirely successful. What did he gain? Points on his licence, a whacking big fine, costs; altogether a very odd man even before his venture into the world of international finance.

So, he is free for the moment to promote his bank (after all he does call WeRe a bank) and those using its services, a sector of society who really need protecting from the likes of Less Than Discreet Pete will continue to feck up their lives still further. Attacking the financial system through the gullible, greedy or naive.

Now, that's really sticking it to The Man.

There's really no need for anyone to get the authorities involved. The financial world seems to have gained his measure, his cheques are being ignored, his much heralded gold and insurance programmes are just hot air and eventually he'll provoke another situation when the scheme will fail.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:PoE has confirmed he will attend? I don't believe it.
I hereby swear on the lives of my four beloved hounds that if he turns up to court I will donate £50 to the PDSA and if he succeeds in court I will donate £200.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I sure like it when the head of the bank has to go to court to defend a check drawn on his financial institution. I never realized this was the responsibility of the head of a bank, and am impressed with this level of hands on service. If only the likes of Dimon, Desoer, Blankfein, Stumpf, Gulliver, [Insert Bank CEO Here] would do the same for their account holders, every time they write a check. Puts high street banks to shame. If only there were some way the head of a bank could avoid court, as it isn't an especially fun place to always have to be, as all your checks get refused. Perhaps actually transferring cash? I Don't see any way other than the payment of cash, will satisfy the court or creditors.

The whole thing is so incredible, I am amazed that these suckers still buy this drivel...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Joinder wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: Fortunately I am not in a position where I require that kind of assistance.
Neither am I ,unfortunately .
I would have to disagree. Your spelling of monitored is proof of that.
I have wagged my finger at the spell checker
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

We have a members Court case , where a Were Bank Cheque was used to pay off second charge reppo, this case will be heard some time early next year, within the Court of Session Edinburgh, Peter has confirmed he will be the main Witness called to answer for Were Bank, as you can see this case has taken its course and has moved into the higher Court by a Cause of Action being raised against alleged assigned second charge bandits, whom got decree in their favour in the lower Courts, at this point i will not say anything else.
I agree with previous comments. PoE would have to be genuinely insane to appear under oath to explain werebank, particularly to identify himself as the principal. The whole facade would fall apart in minutes, with the asking of a few key questions. It would be disastrous, and potentially rather incriminating. We can only hope.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

U.K. have the equivalent of the 5th?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JamesVincent wrote:U.K. have the equivalent of the 5th?
You have 'the right to remain silent', which of course won't be much use if you're there as a witness for the defence :snicker:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote:
You have 'the right to remain silent',
My guess is PoE will go with "I have a right to remain absent."
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That could be some quality comedy gold, but I rather expect a no show for some grandiose reason. Otherwise, as we say in the states, another shellacking in court for the schlub who tired to pass the check to add to the rest of the list.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Fantastic news , this is what Peter was aiming for all along, this is going to be bloody dynamite.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

They probably will not be able to call him as a witness as I am guessing he will not respond to Alan Peter Michael Smith when called.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Joinder wrote:Fantastic news , this is what Peter was aiming for all along, this is going to be bloody dynamite.
This is one of the things PoE has claimed he has been aiming for. If I was a bookie I'd place the odds of PoE actually showing up at ..... 30:1 against. In other words, I seriously doubt he'll show up and would pay 30 for every 1 bet if he did. Note: I'm not a bookie so don't bother taking the bet.

Far, far more likely he won't put in even the tiniest of appearances and the individual who used the WeRe cheque will be on the hook all by him/herself.

Edited to add: I do agree with you that if he does show up, it'll be dynamite. However, I suspect we disagree with how it'll be dynamite. In my case, I expect it'll be dynamite because what PoE says will lead to the authorities taking a very clear notice of him ultimately leading to his own troubles with the Law. However - since he won't (I'm that sure, I'm predicting) show up, it'll just be another boring case of another of his victims/clients predictably circling the drain.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Joinder wrote:Fantastic news , this is what Peter was aiming for all along, this is going to be bloody dynamite.
Aye, you are right. It'll blow up in his face and explode the myth. In fact, the most apt response has to be - you've guessed it - !!!!BOOM!!!!

The McLegal system does not take kindly to charlatans and con-men.

I'll put £50 in the NSPCC tin box if he shows up and gives evidence.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:
You have 'the right to remain silent',
Not if you're a summonsed witness in a civil case. Failure to attend or refusal to answer relevant questions which are put to you may be deemed contempt of court.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Failure to attend or refusal to answer relevant questions which are put to you may be deemed contempt of court.
There's also the potential for what's referred to as (I think) adverse inference.

This is when a party refuses to answer a question so the answer assumed is the one that would have a negative impact to the case of the party..... or something like that. A vague, rough explanation from a non-legal-field individual.

I don't know if they have that where the Case will be heard, but such a situation could actually be far more detrimental then a Contempt of Court charge.

Example:
  • Mommy: Billy... did you break the vase?
  • Billy: [saying nothing]
  • Mommy: [concluding Billy would answer if the answer was No] I see... so you did break the vase
While there's a higher bar for such "evidence of deductions" for a criminal case, a civil case can more readily make use of such.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Burnaby49 wrote:
JamesVincent wrote:Don't know if you guys have seen but I had a WeRe Bank video sent to me..... in Deutsche:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMqN_vYqk5Y
And some German guy is writing about WeRe in Germany. He mentions Quatloos. Google Translate produced a very creative English version for us;

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... authuser=0
Some interesting perspectives there. I was not aware that the were bank allowed us to tap the sweat equity of our "primordial ancestors" I guess that would include royalties from tourists looking at cave paintings.

I also saw that the author has flattered Peter by saying that we here at Quatloos consider him "sly".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

At last the corrupt system of banksters has stopped dodging and let Peter into court, where he will lower the Boom!!!!!! on them.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4