Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England & WeRe Bank get Canadian Court Ass-Kicking

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

WIKIPEDIA:
Principle of Polarity

The Principle of Polarity embodies the idea that everything is dual, everything has two poles, and everything has its opposite. All manifested things have two sides, two aspects, or two poles. Everything "is" and "isn't" at the same time, all truths are but half truths and every truth is half false, there are two sides to everything, opposites are identical in nature, yet different in degree, extremes meet, and all paradoxes may be reconciled.
I fail to understand how this affects a binding court decision - especially a precedent setting one like this? :brickwall:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

PeanutGallery wrote:Oh NOES Peter has invoked the polarity principle. Whatever that is. I'm sure it can't be good and that it totally isn't some incomprehensible mumbo jumbo that is basically the legal equivalent of doing a certain dance I can no longer mention that haunts the fevered dreams of a particular retired tax inspector from Canada.
:haha: :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha:
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:WIKIPEDIA:
Principle of Polarity

The Principle of Polarity embodies the idea that everything is dual, everything has two poles, and everything has its opposite. All manifested things have two sides, two aspects, or two poles. Everything "is" and "isn't" at the same time, all truths are but half truths and every truth is half false, there are two sides to everything, opposites are identical in nature, yet different in degree, extremes meet, and all paradoxes may be reconciled.
I fail to understand how this affects a binding court decision - especially a precedent setting one like this? :brickwall:
Thanks for nothing Wake Up! I deliberately didn't look it up so that I'd be surprised when he unleashed his polarity principle rebuttal (so called because he's going to pull it out of his butt). But you had to be a jerk and spoil it by revealing Peter's game plan. Now it's right there in front of us, he's a half-wit.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Principle of Polarity

Thanks for nothing Wake Up! I deliberately didn't look it up so that I'd be surprised when he unleashed his polarity principle rebuttal (so called because he's going to pull it out of his butt). But you had to be a jerk and spoil it by revealing Peter's game plan. Now it's right there in front of us, he's a half-wit.
Not to be a downer, but this is a very REal belief. Kate of Gaia is proof of this. It is all he/she promotes - hence why he/she is a tranny - i.e. the duality of the sexes. The idea that we are both male and female at the same time.

In PoE's case, he is both a BANKER and a BANK ROBBER at the same time !!! :haha:

But, in all seriousness, I should add that once you understand THEIR way of thinking, everything is very clear. It is the very reason why certain GURUS have fallen out of favor with other GURUS.

For example, Santos Bonacci promotes "syncretism" (the idea that everything is ONE), whereas Kate of Gaia promotes the Polarity Principle (the idea that everything is TWO).

I guess you could say that Santos Bonacci and Kate of Gaia are POLAR OPPOSITES - which would actually and factually make the Polarity Principle the correct theory. Sorry Santos !!! :snicker:

Things that make you go "hmmm" !!! :thinking:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

Not to be a downer, but this is a very REal belief. Kate of Gaia is proof of this. It is all he/she promotes - hence why he/she is a tranny - i.e. the duality of the sexes. The idea that we are both male and female at the same time.

In PoE's case, he is both a BANKER and a BANK ROBBER at the same time !!! :haha:

But, in all seriousness, I should add that once you understand THEIR way of thinking, everything is very clear. It is the very reason why certain GURUS have fallen out of favor with other GURUS.

For example, Santos Bonacci promotes "syncretism" (the idea that everything is ONE), whereas Kate of Gaia promotes the Polarity Principle (the idea that everything is TWO).

I guess you could say that Santos Bonacci and Kate of Gaia are POLAR OPPOSITES - which would actually and factually make the Polarity Principle the correct theory. Sorry Santos !!! :snicker:

Things that make you go "hmmm" !!! :thinking:
How is this on topic.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Does this Court Case and its ruling bring Peter any closer to seeing the inside of a Court, or is it his marks that will take all the falls?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Skeleton wrote:Does this Court Case and its ruling bring Peter any closer to seeing the inside of a Court, or is it his marks that will take all the falls?
A dozen cases like this in Canada and the US are irrelevant to getting Peter in court except, perhaps, to give the UK authorities a prod. He has to be charged in Britain. I doubt Canada cares about him apart from disallowing WeRe cheques. We already have enough scams we are not attacking;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10455

without going after yours.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Skeleton wrote:Does this Court Case and its ruling bring Peter any closer to seeing the inside of a Court, or is it his marks that will take all the falls?
We've got a judicial determination that WeRe bank is fraudulent along with email and documentary evidence of Peter's role in the fraud along with a clearly identified victim of the fraud.

Prosecutors job is already done for them.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Burnaby49 wrote:
A dozen cases like this in Canada and the US are irrelevant to getting Peter in court except, perhaps, to give the UK authorities a prod. He has to be charged in Britain. I doubt Canada cares about him apart from disallowing WeRe cheques. We already have enough scams we are not attacking;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10455

without going after yours.
Sadly I was expecting that kind of reply but thank you for confirming. BTW I am about as far away from the UK as you can get :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

The big problem with bringing Poe to justice is finding the little sod. He's not completely stupid.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Courts in the UK have already ruled against WeRe, in the sense that suckers have been taken to court bleating that they "paid" by WeRe cheque and been told firmly that they haven't paid at all. But we haven't had published judgements.

The suckers are taken to court because they are not paying their debts. They haven't (yet, and as far as we know) been taken to court for fraud or the various US offences of writing rubber cheques.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Jeffrey wrote:
Skeleton wrote:Prosecutors job is already done for them.
So why hasn't anybody done anything? I reckon that if one of these guys the same as "Deano" gets a public trial he'll expose the whole shabang! The "House of Cards" falls down. Time will tell. All the searching that happens here for what some (most) people want (here) is irrelevant. Forget the self-importance that you think this site has influence. It has NONE. This is a backwater that most (virtually all) don't even know about. The new members here will be mainly judiciary and quite possibly freemasons (due to the fact that those professions are full of them and are acknowledged as having masonic members by the themselves).

If you want to get into scams why not have a look at cowboy builders and stuff like that. Why waste time with stupid people who can't see the wood from the trees and essentially desire the protection of the nanny state to help them because they are ill-educated and stupid (essentially getting what they deserve as they have no common sense). Question is, would you buy a WeRe cheque? I wouldn't touch one with a barge pole. So, in knowing that, I've not got anything against somebody else buying one if they are too stupid for words. Again this is my point. The nanny state wants to intervene when it has no need to. It's like saying to people they can't give their own money away and become hobos. Of course they can.

Let them do it. Let them become stupid and ignorant. I for one am fed up with sticking up for morons. Time to draw a line in the sand somewhere folks.

I'll always help those that CAN'T help themselves, ALWAYS but not the lazy minded. They can crawl along the curb for me.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

littleFred wrote:Courts in the UK have already ruled against WeRe, in the sense that suckers have been taken to court bleating that they "paid" by WeRe cheque and been told firmly that they haven't paid at all. But we haven't had published judgements.

The suckers are taken to court because they are not paying their debts. They haven't (yet, and as far as we know) been taken to court for fraud or the various US offences of writing rubber cheques.
This fantasy idea the PoE can be extradited for fraud in the US or Canada (Turtle Island) is ridiculous. For any such thing to happen the prosecutors need to PROVE he has committed fraud upon Turtle Island soil. It hasn't happened so nothing will come of this. Please maintain on topic posts and quit the frivolity please. By my own admission, my penultimate sentence sounded like an excellent moderator. "pigpot" For moderator I say. Imagine that. What a hoot. 8)

From Burnaby49 - Sorry Arthur, I stepped in and approved both of these Pigpotteries although in your bailwick. Couldn't resist, the suggestion that pigpot become a moderator was too bizarre not to share. And the stern reminder to stay on topic. From Pigpot! I just deleted one in the Canadian forum where he chastized me for the same thing. And I had to let the prior one in for this comment;
This is a backwater that most (virtually all) don't even know about.
So if we're a sleepy forgotten backwater why is piggy hanging around?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

From GOOFY. All I can say is that since 'Care in the Community' replaced in-patient mental health care, there seems to be no help or support for the likes of poor quantum3d, who seems to be suffering from paranoia and delusions.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Does anyone remember which video it was that Peter said something along the lines of "the last place they want you is in a court of law"?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Regrettably, PoE ISN'T the point of contact with the host nations laws in any of these cases, the sovrunidjits who are passing his faux checks are. They are the ones who will come immediately to the attention of the authorities, trash their credit ratings, lost their property, get thrown in jail. It would appear that the authorities, i.e. the Comptroller, Secret Service, FBI, are aware of the WeReNOTACHECKs and are sharing the information with all and sundry, and none of it is complementary, as well as the US financial community who are now aware of them and taking appropriate action. They are returning or not accepting them at all and informing/asking their customers "are they aware that these are fraudulent items?"

It would seem that the UK does not have strong laws about individuals pretending to be banks, as does the US and I would assume Canada, so it would appear that until one of his customers marks makes a formal complaint there may not be much that will happen, unless there is some other cause of action I am not aware of.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

pigpot wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:
Skeleton wrote:Prosecutors job is already done for them.
That's at least three times now you have tried to misquote me. Jeffrey said that not me. I do not read your drivel so please do not involve me.

Thanks.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Disappointingly I am neither a member of the judiciary or a Freemason.

In a former life a questionnaire was circulated at work with the question Are You A Freemason Yes or No. I defaced mine as whether I am or not (and I never have been) it is no-one's business but my own. I wrote "I am not but I think I know someone who is".

A bit o/t but on the subject of Freemasonry I always enjoyed the film The Brotherhood of the Bell (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Broth ... f_the_Bell) which is a very interesting film from the 60's, a thinly veiled parody of those "on the square". It is (IMHO) a great film as our hero, formerly a member of "The Bell" (not a secret society but a society with secrets) finds his life ruined at every turn by other members of the Bell who are all in well-placed roles in society which they have thoroughly infiltrated.

Upon enrolment in "The Bell" as a young man fresh out of college he is told that membership will open every door in society for him and that the only cost will be that, at some point in the future when he has risen in his chosen profession, the Bell will ask him to perform one, just one task in furtherance of the Brotherhood's aims. Needless to say the task set him many years later is too much for our hero and he refuses, inviting terrible retribution.

Back on topic, I have no expectations of this site other than entertainment, mutual respect and intelligent discourse on a range of subjects which interest me.

The cheerleaders for Tom were shouting about the fact that he still had his house, right up to the minute the bailiffs threw him out. They promptly changed tack and stated that the fact that they HAD thrown him out was proof positive that the system was corrupt yadda yadda.

This cycle is repeating itself with PoE right before our eyes. The first (fairly damning) civil judgement is in from a jurisprudence not dissimilar to that in the UK and others will follow. Civil processes generally move a little quicker than criminal. Once the hammer falls expect a response that TPTB only acted as PoE was on the cusp of "exposing the truth" etc.

Unlike some more dispassionate observers, I do care about the gullible who fall for this crap and find their positions immeasurably worse as a consequence. It's not nannying to try and assist a fellow human being from disaster and if someone can be spared the grief and heartache caused by people who would and do use them to further their own selfish agendas then that's time well spent. It's not nannying to expose the cynical conmen, the brazen shaman and snake oil salesmen trading on the ignorant, the fearful and the desperate, all the while cynically enriching themselves at their victim's expense.

Apologists for the cults generated by Gurus spout that action against them will 'expose the system' 'collapse the house of cards' etc. when in fact this is errant nonsense. In reality the system is easily robust enough to cater for them.

Quatloos is a little haven away from the drivel so prevalent elsewhere on 'tinternet. It won't change the world and doesn't really seek to do so but it does allow others a resource, somewhere to pause for thought and think more critically on the dangers the internet exposes them to.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

For the people wondering why Peter of Fraudland hasn't been arrested: He's keeping a low profile in the UK. None of his victims appear to have made a complaint to the Police. The amounts of money involved are small. The lack of complaining victims along with Police priorities (like stopping mob rule in Fearn Chase) mean nothing is likely to happen at the moment.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:For the people wondering why Peter of Fraudland hasn't been arrested: He's keeping a low profile in the UK. None of his victims appear to have made a complaint to the Police. The amounts of money involved are small. The lack of complaining victims along with Police priorities (like stopping mob rule in Fearn Chase) mean nothing is likely to happen at the moment.
Hi Arthur and thanks for passing the word long (I'm Whip on Fogbow).

There are far, far bigger scammers in the UK like simon septic stepsys in their banners broker/my advertising pays, etc scams that haven't been dealt with yet.