Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

New fmotl page - stop paying your council tax

Post by letissier14 »

Do I have to pay Council Tax - NO! *

3 Letter Council Tax Rebuttal with Commercial Lien

IMPORTANT COUNCIL TAX REQUIREMENTS: ONLY USE THIS PROCEEDURE IF YOU HAVE READ AND THROUGHLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE DOING ... WITHOUT LIMITATION ... WITHOUT WARRANTY ... YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS ... SEND ALL LETTERS RECORDED, KEEP POSTAGE RECEIPTS.

Don't forget to contact your bank and tell them you have put your council tax payment into dispute and that you require that they return the last six years of payment ASAP as guaranteed by the direct debit guarantee! Don't forget to send all three letters on the right dates. Ignore any responses that lack any real substance

And taken from their message board....

Monday 12th of October 2015 07:24:45 PM
NEVER GO TO COURT FOR COUNCIL TAX! When you receive a summons for non payment of council tax bear in mind that in legalise (the law society language which the document is written in) summons means "You are invited to our place of business to discuss entereing into a contract." - yet the council state they do not need a contract to extract council tax from you and that everybody has to pay council tax. So by going you are giving them jurisdiction of admiralty law which is only enforceable on land with the consent of both parties so by going you are consenting.

Friday 16th of October 2015 05:15:59 PM
Message: they have despite a denial of jurisdiction notice, issued a liability and sent it to my employer who has started deductions by the payroll department , is this process still valid.

Answer: Did you formally contest the deductions your employer decided to pay to a third party without your permission? Sounds like trespass if you have and they continue. Until a counter claim is made you have no case but are working within theirs as defendant not claimant - UPDATE: UK Wages ACT 2014

Sunday 18th of October 2015 10:44:36 AM
Message: I contested deductions from my wages last year to no avail. I need a final mispreason of treason template letter to the Justices clerk , for issuing the liability order despite me issuing no jurisdiction and opportunity to cure notices.

Answer: Have you gone to a solicitor and sworn an affidavit and had it sent to the council? Anyone can inform their employer that they wish to take care of their tax with the government directly. Would a private prosecution against your employer for trespass on your property (wages) at the High Court Queens Bench Division be appropriate coupled with a commercial lien as once on the record at the Queens Bench you could go after the real menaces?

Full link to website: http://qnet.me/do-I-have-to-pay-council-tax/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Pox

Re: New fmotl page - stop paying your council tax

Post by Pox »

Doesn't look as though there is too much interest from the punters at the moment but looks like it is early days so worth keeping an eye on maybe?

P.S. Where on earth do they think they will find a solicitor to do the things that they ask?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

pox wrote:P.S. Where on earth do they think they will find a solicitor to do the things that they ask?
Isn't that the impossible step included to guarantee failure.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pox

Post by Pox »

NYGman wrote:
pox wrote:P.S. Where on earth do they think they will find a solicitor to do the things that they ask?
One step amongst many, I expect.
It's got 'guaranteed failure' written all over it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Pox wrote:
NYGman wrote:
One step amongst many, I expect.
It's got 'guaranteed failure' written all over it.
Along with arrested and sent down !
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Along with arrested and sent downbuggered with a fish knife!
Fixed it.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

NYGman wrote:

That's not quite correct. You can draft your own affidavit containing all kinds of rubbish and go into any solicitors on the HIgh Street and say you want to swear an oath. A solicitor who has drafted an affidavit for a client can't then administer the oath to swear it. I doubt they'd find a solicitor to draft the type of documents these idiots want, but there's nothing to prevent anyone asking a bona fide solicitor to swear an affidavit drafted at home on the back of 'advice' given by internet strangers.

The solicitor doesn't have to know who you are, or what's in the affidavit and is under no obligation to read it. All the solicitor has to do is ask the person if he's read the affidavit, watch him sign it and administer the oath (or affirmation). This involves the person who's made the affidavit placing their hand on the relevant holy book (all solicitors have a little library of Old & New Testaments, Q'ran, Gita, etc.) saying "I swear by Almighty God (or whichever deity they're swearing on) (or I do solemnly and sincerely affirm) that this is my name and handwriting and the contents of this, my affidavit, are true".

The solicitor then fills in the "sworn at [address] this 12th day of November 2015 before me ... [name & signature]." I'd usually stamp it with the office address stamp.

Then a fee is paid - last time I was in private practice it was a fiver plus two quid for each exhibit - and off the person goes with their affidavit. The only time ever read an affidavit to someone who came in to swear one was when they said they couldn't read. So I had to read it out to them and then add some extra wording to explain I'd done this and they'd confirmed they'd understood it before they signed their name.

BTW, I must have missed those lectures at law school where they taught legalese. What I was taught at law school was to use language that carefully and precisely says exactly what it's intended to say. I'm sorry I missed the legalese part of the course. Because of this, I mistakenly thought Tom Crawford had lost and a Canadian judge said WeRe Bank is a scam. If only I'd known how to read legalese!
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

fat frank wrote:bloke behind it

https://www.facebook.com/gary.davidson.988
He has gone so far down freeman lane that he can't find his way back. Google his name followed by the words council tax and you will see his letters to the council claiming that council tax is not lawful. The council ignore him of course (hence his follow up letter with it's usual fee schedule.

31st August 2015

Dear Mrs C Taylor

You appear to have ignored my last correspondence and you have failed to provide any of the lawful proof I asked for.

Please provide me with the lawful proof of this debt (see my previous letter dated 17th July 2015 - copy attached herewith)

In reply to your statement that you consider that the situation arising to the debt has been covered in some details sadly I am unable to recall anything of substance that either you, the Central Bedfordshire Council or the paid administrator whom impersonated a judge and manufactured consent in a room at the Magistrates court which was also commissioned by Central Bedfordshire Council said. Do you people even know what a conflict of interests is? Having checked with the Luton Magistrates court I am informed that Central Bedfordshire Council create their own liability orders making them void from the outset.

In the spirit of cooperation and courtesy, I will extend the date by a further ten (10) days from the date of this letter, to give you more time to provide me with the evidence I have asked for. However, failure to provide the lawful proof requested constitutes your agreement that there is no debt outstanding.

Your failure to provide the lawful proof of this debt also constitutes your agreement to accept my fee schedule, should you wish to use my services, which is detailed below:

£180 per half hour for each personal phone call in response to any of yours
£210 for each additional letter not exceeding two pages issued in response to your correspondence
£210 for each individual email not exceeding two pages issued in response to your correspondence
£10,000 for any one-to-one meetings not including expenses
£30,000 for anyone attending the below signing human(s) property, announced or unannounced, by any member of staff of or any staff or negotiator or subcontractor or any other being hired by to act on their behalf.

Should you wish to open an account for my services, feel free to contact me. By contacting me, you agree to the schedule set out in this letter. If the lawful proof is provided, all fee's are waived and I will settle debt within seven (7) days.

Signed electronically by: gary of the davidson family

Sovereign (c)gary of the family davidson[TM]

Authorised Agent and Representative for GARY DAVIDSON

No assured value, No liability. Errors & Omissions Excepted. All Rights Reserved.
WITHOUT RECOURSE – NON-ASSUMPSIT
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Pox wrote:Doesn't look as though there is too much interest from the punters at the moment but looks like it is early days so worth keeping an eye on maybe?

P.S. Where on earth do they think they will find a solicitor to do the things that they ask?
Superb. More challenges to the system. Well played and thanks for the heads up. I'll spread the message. :D
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Pox wrote:

They have their own Freeman grand juries, so I don't see why the firm Eberk,O`Berk & Guy just a Berk Taylor won't stand in.
#six

Post by #six »

Signed electronically by: gary of the davidson family

Sovereign (c)gary of the family davidson[TM]
No wet ink signature? It's obviously not a valid contract then :snicker:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

They really are like buses, miss one do not worry, the next one will be along shortly.

I take it Gary is pulling the usual Freetard trick of getting others to try this first as all true snake oil salesmen do.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

Message: they have despite a denial of jurisdiction notice, issued a liability and sent it to my employer who has started deductions by the payroll department , is this process still valid.
Message: I contested deductions from my wages last year to no avail. I need a final mispreason of treason template letter to the Justices clerk , for issuing the liability order despite me issuing no jurisdiction and opportunity to cure notices.
Answer: I did this and now I have a £100,000 per annum job servicing the bosses model wife in their Rolls Royce

Answer: Well you started it.
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

bloke behind it wrote: In reply to your statement that you consider that the situation arising to the debt has been covered in some details sadly I am unable to recall anything of substance that either you, the Central Bedfordshire Council or the paid administrator whom impersonated a judge and manufactured consent in a room at the Magistrates court which was also commissioned by Central Bedfordshire Council said. Do you people even know what a conflict of interests is? Having checked with the Luton Magistrates court I am informed that Central Bedfordshire Council create their own liability orders making them void from the outset.

In the spirit of cooperation and courtesy, I will extend the date by a further ten (10) days from the date of this letter, to give you more time to provide me with the evidence I have asked for. However, failure to provide the lawful proof requested constitutes your agreement that there is no debt outstanding.

Your failure to provide the lawful proof of this debt also constitutes your agreement to accept my fee schedule, should you wish to use my services, which is detailed below:
Apologies for end-of-week venting, but this is another instance where a public body is failing to deal with FMOTL nonsense properly. Every time this idiot fobs the council off with a nonsense letter, he posts it on Facebook as a triumphant victory and a dozen people copy him. They might not think it will work in the long run, but it will still get them a few months of delay. And there's no cost or penalty for wasting everyone's time, it's just a game.

Councils (and banks and others) need to wake up and understand that these letters mean "I have no intention of paying you a dime, and I'm just going to lead you on a merry dance until you realise that". When they get a letter like this the good Burghers of Central Bedfordshire Council should just tell their legal department to commence immediate proceedings.

Send the message back that if you have real problems we'll do what we can to help, but if you try that FMOTL bullshit then there's no goodwill or tolerance. Let the messageboards fill with GOOFy stories of how fast and harsh the reply was.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I agree, although in this case legal proceeding seem to have started and finished. Next comes enforcement, which is the expensive part.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

but it doesn't cost him, its costs the tax payer, so he is a FREEman as he never pays for it
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

There is a Facebook page for this, It is called Council Tax My Arse

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1437675666477906/

Definitely worth a read
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Colin123 wrote:There is a Facebook page for this, It is called Council Tax My Arse

Definitely worth a read
Would like to but it is a closed group so can't access.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Bungle wrote:
Bungle wrote:
Colin123 wrote:There is a Facebook page for this, It is called Council Tax My Arse

Definitely worth a read
Would like to but it's one of those closed group so can't access.

You have access :D :D

They let anyone join