New fmotl page - stop paying your council tax

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: New fmotl page - stop paying your council tax

Post by Bungle »

Bungle wrote:
Colin123 wrote:There is a Facebook page for this, It is called Council Tax My Arse

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1437675666477906/

Definitely worth a read
Would like to but it is a closed group so can't access.
Had a read.

The losers who have the misfortune to find that page don't realise that bailiff's must LOVE EM. They blindly believe what the GOOFERS tell them and ignore a summons from the council and ignore letters from a bailiff. Easy pickings, bailiffs turn up and take their car.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Bungle wrote:
Bungle wrote:
Colin123 wrote:There is a Facebook page for this, It is called Council Tax My Arse

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1437675666477906/

Definitely worth a read
Would like to but it is a closed group so can't access.
Had a read.

The losers who have the misfortune to find that page don't realise that bailiff's must LOVE EM. They blindly believe what the GOOFERS tell them and ignore a summons from the council and ignore letters from a bailiff. Easy pickings, bailiffs turn up and take their car.

Did you read back far enough to find the woman who did a Direct Debit claw back on her Council tax payments
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Colin123 wrote:
Bungle wrote:
Bungle wrote:
Would like to but t is a closed group so can't access.
Had a read.

Did you read back far enough to find the woman who did a Direct Debit claw back on her Council tax payments
No not yet. I was too preoccupied reading about the poor sod who was taken in by freetard Haining's YouTube video about council tax and paid the price by being convicted for failing to provide information to his council. He now has a criminal conviction and ordered to pay £467.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... kelcNYhzlI
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Bungle wrote:
Colin123 wrote:
Bungle wrote:
Had a read.

No not yet. I was too preoccupied reading about the poor sod who was taken in by freetard Haining's YouTube video about council tax and paid the price by being convicted for failing to provide information to his council. He now has a criminal conviction and ordered to pay £467.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... kelcNYhzlI

He comes across a tad disillusioned
Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Greengrass »

He hasn't done a very good job of redacting his details as easily readable.
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

From his thread on Goofy:
To be honest it annoyed the hell out of me as it seems to contradict what Ceylons video's on Youtube say.
I wonder how long this post will last?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

By the last post he's recovering his confidence, he still thinks he can find a way to cheat this liability. But continue to use the local roads and schools, obviously...

Tiggy is the sole voice of sanity left there. Must feel very lonely, when you're surrounded by dangerous idiots who contradict everything you say. She(?) should migrate to CAG or Legal Beagles, where her talents would be much appreciated.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

This is what happens to these people in the end

Baron David Ward
53 mins
................ I am in Hiding............
I can’t go home anymore. I no longer have a Home. WHY.....?
I have given seven years of my life....... For what? I now begin to wonder why.
Anybody who knows me knows I am not afraid of the Police or the High court Bailiff.
Anybody who knows me knows I am not afraid of the HMCTS or the council or government.. WHY.
Because I have Battered them in their legal world of BS. I have even charged and Lien’d them for Millions.
Things changed last Friday.
Last Friday there was four Dick Turpin thieving Scumbag Terrorists at my door. Now if they got their hands on me I would be gone forever. Formally this Was HMCTS Civil Enforcement officers.... With no Warrant I have been trying to get copy of the Warrant for 6 weeks. Make no mistake if they got me I would be gone forever.
My friends where worried. Very Worried. I moved out the same day.
I have had some time to think.
Why am I doing what I do. What the fuck for. I have dug into the Dick Turpin would of crap like no other before. Placed all the info on the table for all to see. Seven years of my life down the pan. Flushed gone. WTF for? At what cost? I can tell you the cost. This cost me a 35 year marriage, My family, My Home, Every resource I could pull together and I did all that without hesitation or regret. Because this had to be done.
I have come to a very clear conclusion over the past few days. The people of this land are spineless cowards and not worth my time. There is nothing more that I can do. I can only do more of the same and that is pointless as one man cannot do this alone.
The facts are known and the solutions are simple. Stop paying the thugs to steal the food of your children’s table. Cancel the Direct Debit on mass of a few thousand and the house of cards will fall overnight. It is that simple. Its a numbers game. That’s all it is a numbers game. The only way to win that game is stop playing. Or keep playing and sell your children into slavery again. Make no mistake that is the way it is.
So I am done. The people of this land have been weighed and measured and found lacking as spineless cowards. The government know this and will not only flees you out of house and home and steel the food of your table they will watch you die on the streets.
So what are people going to do next? From what I have seen is to say to the scum of the planet that you are a vulnerable adult........ WTF is that? Pleas Mr Dick Turpin Scumbag Terrorist, Pleas don’t hurt me I am a vulnerable adult. That is the BTBATB way of dealing the cards. WTF is that? Pleas Mr Wolf don’t blow down my house of straw I am a vulnerable adult. The people of this land disserve to get screwed. The people of this land disserve to loos their homes and die on the streets because they are spineless cowards. You are the master of your own demise because of your own stupidity.
I can count on one hand the number of people I know who are worth my time and that is disgraceful. So I am done. You are heading for a train wreck. You are driving that train. I have enough sense to bail out before the crash. A man with nothing has nothing to loos and I have nothing left. So I am done. I am finished. I have no more time or energy for spineless hypocrites and cowards.............
Right now three square meals a bed and a hot shower in jail sounds like a good plan............. Have a nice Day.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Last Friday there was four Dick Turpin thieving Scumbag Terrorists at my door. Now if they got their hands on me I would be gone forever. Formally this Was HMCTS Civil Enforcement officers.... With no Warrant I have been trying to get copy of the Warrant for 6 weeks. Make no mistake if they got me I would be gone forever.
My friends where worried. Very Worried. I moved out the same day.
"I moved out the same day" is, I'm fairly sure, a euphemism for "I was evicted".
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Baron David Ward wrote:I have even charged and Lien’d them for Millions.
BS We'd have heard about it. Anyway it obviously hasn't done you any good.
Baron David Ward wrote:I moved out the same day.
I've legged it and or am on the run.
Baron David Ward wrote:I have had some time to think.
It's not working.
Baron David Ward wrote:This cost me a 35 year marriage, My family, My Home,
So your wife and family are supporting you in this? Or shall we assume not since you've bottled it and run off.
Baron David Ward wrote:Cancel the Direct Debit on mass of a few thousand and the house of cards will fall overnight.
Dream on. We've had a banking crisis where the government has spent billions bailing out banks. Did society fall apart? No. So don't think 5000 people not paying a few hundred quid here and there will start the revolution.
Baron David Ward wrote:The government know this and will not only flees you out of house and home and steel the food of your table they will watch you die on the streets.
Sources?
Baron David Ward wrote: So I am done. You are heading for a train wreck. You are driving that train. I have enough sense to bail out before the crash. A man with nothing has nothing to loos and I have nothing left. So I am done. I am finished. I have no more time or energy for spineless hypocrites and cowards.............
So you are going where exactly?
Baron David Ward wrote:Right now three square meals a bed and a hot shower in jail sounds like a good plan............. Have a nice Day.
Ah, you're not going anywhere, you're just expecting to get arrested and jailed. Fantastic plan that - not.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

You know, if you're going to develop a bunker mentality, you should do it while you still have a bunker.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

Colin123 wrote:This is what happens to these people in the end

Baron David Ward
53 mins
................ I am in Hiding............
I can’t go home anymore. I no longer have a Home. WHY.....?
<snip>
Right now three square meals a bed and a hot shower in jail sounds like a good plan............. Have a nice Day.
Or put another way.... "I have employed the full range of freeman woo and have lost everything as a result... This is not my fault or the woo's fault it's YOUR fault for not blindly following me into disaster!"
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?