U.K.David Cammegh. One to watch.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

U.K.David Cammegh. One to watch.

Post by wanglepin »

U.K.David Cammegh one to watch. If you wish to skip all the nonsense go directly to the last video Oct 22.
His “catalogue of reasons” for not paying his council tax.
Includes all the usual bs; strawman, legal fiction NCRTS etc.
Aug 11, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9cNMHmzUf0
Showing us how to post a letter (his ncrts, paedophilia etc)
Aug 12, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBLIQ-p-2WI
Oct 22, 2015
“ When I worked it out, I should only be paying £2.00 a week council tax”
Finally after all the babble, he gets to the part where he is issued with a summons 24:50
“I couldn’t attend.... it was only an invitation”. He then get a second “invitation”. “Where is the contract? And you have ten days to do this [produce the contract] otherwise the case is thrown out, and they couldn’t do it, so they tacitly acquiesced”.
“What finally happened was, the bailiffs came round.... Third party interloper..They paid my debt, well done, thank’s every much, I will buy you a beer next time I see you!!!!1!!!!”
He finishes with;
“The ultimate power against us, without a shadow of a doubt is Satan!!!!1!!!!”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDqjL7LAz1A
I noticed he says , “I wasn't living there” but some old lady.
There has been no update on any court case concerning he may have had eventually, that I can find. I suspect he's moved again.
Hercule Parrot

Re: U.K.David Cammegh. One to watch.

Post by Hercule Parrot »

David Cammegh wrote:... Third party interloper....
Another of those strange phrases which have no meaning in reality.

I think these people are quite child-like in some respects - they come across a phrase which gives a euphonious but spurious impression of authority, and they chant it to comfort themselves : Irrevocable Estoppel by Acquiescence, Fee Schedule, Third Party Interloper, Common Law Court, Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal, nunc pro tunc, Tacit Contract, Policyman, etc.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Yikes !!! .....forget this chap, there's a new freeman on the block......Nic Brahms, that's her YouTube channel name, caught her video whilst dozing off to that guy,top notch entertainment guaranteed, please someone link into her !!
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I suppose you mean the charmless Nic Brahms. She's been around for a long time, but has removed most of her videos.

She would never hurt people...
I'd rather go on the street and starve myself rather than hurt another human being.
She is happy to hurt people...
I'm genuinely not sorry that someone, somewhere along the line, has been injured or hurt by my use of these swear words ...