Studodd wants a free BMW

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Studodd wants a free BMW

Post by mufc1959 »

A particularly repellent individual started a thread a while ago where he's trying the 3 letter approach on BMW Finance so he can have a free Beemer.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... mG8DLiLTDc

It's got to bailiff stage now where he claims the police made the bailiffs leave his property. And the man who makes Robswift look like a genius, deadbeatdad, has waded in with some 'legal advice' that is so cretinous it makes my brain hurt to even read it.

Studodd's previous threads are all about his attempts to wriggle out of debts he's run up for goods and services purchased and used, particularly in relation to a divorce. What a pleasant man, I can't for a minute imagine why he's divorced!
vampireLOREN

Re: Studodd wants a free BMW

Post by vampireLOREN »

mufc1959 wrote:A particularly repellent individual started a thread a while ago where he's trying the 3 letter approach on BMW Finance so he can have a free Beemer.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... mG8DLiLTDc

It's got to bailiff stage now where he claims the police made the bailiffs leave his property. And the man who makes Robswift look like a genius, deadbeatdad, has waded in with some 'legal advice' that is so cretinous it makes my brain hurt to even read it.

Studodd's previous threads are all about his attempts to wriggle out of debts he's run up for goods and services purchased and used, particularly in relation to a divorce. What a pleasant man, I can't for a minute imagine why he's divorced!
Stu, Gawd Bless'im ....kindly provided all the details needed on his pdf letter of reply . I have EMailed BMW and provided them with a link to his Goofy Post (it would have been rude not to......) :snicker: .
To any Goofy folk reading this......NAMASTE :snicker: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

That thread is the absolute definition of greed & idiocy.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

I wonder if this is the same guy as the WeRe member who claimed s/he only joined to use a WeRe cheque to buy a new car to prove it works.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Hyrion wrote:I wonder if this is the same guy as the WeRe member who claimed s/he only joined to use a WeRe cheque to buy a new car to prove it works.

I believe that was Chong, and he bought a Toyota. Perhaps not as greedy as Studodd, who may have a Premium ride, or it could be a Cheap 118i and the Toyota could be a Loaded Land Cruser. Either way, both looking for something for nothing.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Mr Dodd is a sorry excuse for a man. Always trying to wriggle out of his liabilities, welsh on his debts and cheat other people. The sort of greedy, selfish stupid person that normal folk would cross the street to avoid, but on GOOFY he's welcomed and encouraged. http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/s ... mit=Search

He seems to be deeply absorbed in the FMOTL nonsense :

I'll declare from the outset, I've met with Guy Taylor as he was sent my way to help me by a senior partner in a law firm (defending me) due to my unreal situation and the mental amount spent on legal fees (you wouldn't believe me if i told you). I won't bore you with the details but its basically due to an acrimonious divorce lasting 2+ years so far as I'm fighting to see my 2.5 & 4.5yo sons whom the ex refuses me contact with and the courts swallow her LIES. Dozens of criminal allegations, all FALSE and she's been cautioned for perjury 11 times but still believed by the family courts. I had 52 days in court as a LiP last year alone, 6 so far this year… its messy, very.

Anyway, one part I have a question about is the lien process. Someone has made a FALSE allegation against me in writing, then refused to attend court as a witness until witness summons was ordered and then LIED under Oath. Due to family proceedings Judge (who was arrested recently once by Guy and the other by Me on 19/2/15) refused evidence, and made findings that cannot be made by any logic or reason and denied me contact with my sons as a result. That allegation is totally UNTRUE. So, i'm taking a lien out against the perpetrator. I DEMAND THE TRUTH.

I've repeatedly sent Notice of Intent and Understanding, Ive sent final notice of first and final warnings. I've been honourable and given ample opportunity to respond. Ive asked for proof of the allegation, that i know cannot and does not exist for e.g., thy claim other witnesses to the event that simply don't exist and if so then they either have to lie or i have proof of perjury. They acquiesced to the last letter and tacitly agreed by acquiescence and 'implied admission absent a response' the allegation was false and untrue and retracted with immediate effect (my remedy).

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 44#p366444
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

.... Judge (who was arrested recently once by Guy and the other by Me on 19/2/15)
:haha:
How's that working out for you and Guy? Can't say I noticed the newspaper headlines about these incidents.
Also, if you are getting advice off Guy, you can have my advice for free and it's worth more -
If you keep on with the FMOTL/FOTL/Sovcit bullshit this is what will happen:
Your wife and her solicitor will get fed up with your ranting crap and move to get a settlement on her terms.
You will have limited rights to see your children if any, because you come across like a nutter. Keep it up and you may have Social Services involved.
You will be lucky to come out of this with any money and more likely will be declaring bankruptcy.
If you really try hard enough you could get a criminal record too.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

mufc1959 wrote:deadbeatdad, has waded in with some 'legal advice' that is so cretinous it makes my brain hurt to even read it.
Brain- deadbeat's post is something else.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... mITmDSsV8E
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:If you keep on with the FMOTL/FOTL/Sovcit bullshit this is what will happen:
Considering the type of guy this idiot is, I believe he should be encouraged to keep on this path to ruin. He is beyond help and looking at what he says there concerning the arrest of a judge -twice- he can be considered a fully blown freeman goofer beyond saving himself. The only good that could comes of this, is that it may make others sit up and notice what a total heap of bullshit freeman on the land and goofer 3 letter cobblers really is all about, loosing!!!1!!!!
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I'll declare from the outset, I've met with Guy Taylor as he was sent my way to help me by a senior partner in a law firm (defending me) due to my unreal situation and the mental amount spent on legal fees (you wouldn't believe me if i told you).
Guy Taylor sent his way by a senior partner in a law firm? That sounds entirely credible to me or it would if I'd drunk a bottle of scotch.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

"....Guy Taylor as he was sent my way to help me by a senior partner in a law firm........ (you wouldn't believe me if i told you)."

He's correct in one thing at least
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just based on what I've seen here I can well see why he was in divorce proceedings and his wife refused visitation. He comes across as a nasty, greedy, and probably quite vicious individual. I can also see why he gets no traction in the courts, even if some of what he says is possibly true. Family courts tend to look at the way a person behaves and acts when making determinations, and I can't see him doing himself any favors at all. I would suspect he also got royally skinned in the divorce, and has no one but himself to thank for it.

He sounds well on the way to imitating the Great Guy and his legal accomplishments. I also rather suspect that he is too far down the rabbit hole to come back at this point. He is just going to keep doubling down on the stupid and destructive, just like his mentor, in fact. Course if he's in jail for fraud, it will solve the visitation issues.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Very confusing OP from freeloader Stu, has he been sold the wrong car & didn't realise till he noticed a different reg plate to that on his v5 form or trying to blag his way out by applying a private reg after his HPA agreement? If the former why is the dicksplash firing off the 3 letters bollox? BMW have sold him the wrong car so rather than inform them of the error he's gone full on FMOTL woo woo & fired off the letters thinking he can make something out of it. What a sorry arsed piece of excretion.
ArthurWankspittle

I'll be willing to bet this is no more than a cock up by the dealer putting the wrong reg on a pair of cars. Studodd wants to use this to claim he doesn't need to pay for it somehow.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

A car is identified by the VIN and he has admitted that the paperwork has the correct VIN.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I'll be willing to bet this is no more than a cock up by the dealer putting the wrong reg on a pair of cars. Studodd wants to use this to claim he doesn't need to pay for it somehow.
Pathetic, isn't it? These people claim that they're honourable and honest, but in fact they pursue any opportunity to cheat others with the ferocity of a feral sewer-rat.

Imagine if Mr Dodd had bought this car with real money, but when he arrived to collect it the dealer smugly said that there was an error in the paperwork he signed, and this meant they could keep the car and the money. He would be screaming the roof down (like any normal person) and demanding that they honour the deal.

When BMW Finance finally lose patience and put the matter before a court his wriggling will come to nothing. I hope they read his GOOFY comments and realise that negotiation is pointless when the 'customer' is so blatantly dishonest.
ArthurWankspittle

Isn't the car on HP? In which case it belongs to BMW Finance. So, once the bailiffs have their paperwork in order they'll pick the car up, sell it and BMW Finance will chase Studodd for lots of money.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Things are not going well for poor old Studodd.... :shrug:

BMW first tried sending bailiffs, but he blustered them away so now it's being dealt with by formal legal proceedings. And quelle surprise, the court doesn't seem to recognise his ideas about contract law :

"I did the 3 letter and estoppel. The judge dismissed that out of hand and any protest fell on deaf ears..." :haha:

Interestingly, other GOOFy members are now criticising him for trying to scam something he isn't entitled to. I think they're right, and it will be very satisfying when he gets the final bill for his dishonesty. There will be a big shortfall between the used value of the recovered car and the full new price plus finance which he owes them.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 6&start=30
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, that is going to be an expensive lesson in stupid and economics. He's going to owe whatever the unpaid portion of the loan, and it will be hefty if it was a new BMW, plus the loss on the car, which will also be substantial, plus ALL the legal fees, very expensive indeed. I'd say he will probably owe for about a car and 3/4's by the time this is all said and done, and have no car in the bargain.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

pure hilarity. Studodd emboldens the GOODf spirit and is hilarious in action. I eagerly await his next move. Here's hoping for a 'request to review and revise'.