Freeman of the year 2015

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Freeman of the year 2015

Post by bmxninja357 »

we need another category. some wont like it but i think its necessary.

biggest failure of the government or police to take action against an opca type litigant.

i nominate calgary police service and Quebec provincial police jointly for failure to act against andres perelli.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

bmxninja357 wrote:we need another category. some wont like it but i think its necessary.
biggest failure of the government or police to take action against an opca type litigant.
i nominate calgary police service and Quebec provincial police jointly for failure to act against andres perelli.
Definitely has to be Calgary Police Services for a double since they have also failed miserably to act against Derek Johnson and Ty Griffiths, even after that merry crew has been outed by four provincial real estate associations, Service Alberta, Queen's Bench, and major MSM. Besides, Ty Griffiths has one of the coolest hats.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

bmxninja357 wrote:we need another category. some wont like it but i think its necessary.

peace,
ninj
At this point, I would have to nominate Scotland Yard for failing to arrest Peter of England and put an end to all of these bad cheques, and the ensuing court cases that come as a result.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

perelli already had warrants out, by indictment, for violent criminal offenses. so Quebec failed to want him back and calgary failed to arrest him and hold him and/or send him back. in short they were both extremely negligent in protecting both property and the safety of the public. by strength of that alone they endangered the public by being derelict of duty to preserve and maintain the public peace.

peace,
ninj
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:

peace,
ninj
At this point, I would have to nominate Scotland Yard for failing to arrest Peter of England and put an end to all of these bad cheques, and the ensuing court cases that come as a result.
Defo PoE, although with a strained police force and him not being top of the list , there is a sliver of
Mitigation.
His time will come
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Best Hat

Christopher Fleming, of the family : Moron

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Wake Up! Productions

Gregg wrote:Best Hat

Clearly not a HAT as defined by the rules, but none the less a true WTF moment !!! :haha:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

It may not be a "hat", apparently we must defer to ninja on these technical issues, but it is a non-traditional head covering and a clear win so far. I'll even concede Nanya.

I once saw a guy at a pub with a split tongue like that. He had also had small "horns" surgically implanted under the skin in his forehead. I won't get into the issue of his tattoos. I thought that some really bad decisions in his young adulthood when he went out of his way to prove that he didn't give a fuck what the world thought about him were really going to cost him when he inevitably did actually care.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote:It may not be a "hat", apparently we must defer to ninja on these technical issues, but it is a non-traditional head covering and a clear win so far. I'll even concede Nanya.

I once saw a guy at a pub with a split tongue like that. He had also had small "horns" surgically implanted under the skin in his forehead. I won't get into the issue of his tattoos. I thought that some really bad decisions in his young adulthood when he went out of his way to prove that he didn't give a fuck what the world thought about him were really going to cost him when he inevitably did actually care.
Our "Empty Pyramid covering and Empty Head" wearing scholar pictured above has in just 30 years (18 of which he was a minor and thus ineligible, at least as far as public records show) been arrested no less than 39 times, has done a few stints in government housing including 11 months for sovereign takeover of a $2 Million home and is from all I can tell a regular customer of most of the suburban police departments around Los Angeles. His own parents have dis-associated themselves from him and the best girlfriend he has ever had was actually the best he's ever been, while he was sharing a cell with him at county, although his cigarette and booze money (liquer stores don't A4V apparently) appears as if it comes from a single or possibly a series of working females he sponges off of. He lists his employment as, drinks down and keyboards safe please, Legal Scholar on his various social media pages.

I am not ready to travel to LA just to whap him in the head with a half full two litre bottle of Dr Pepper, to knock some sense into him. at this time, although if I ever get west of Chicago I will consider if its not that far out of my way.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Gregg wrote:Best Hat

Is he trying to use pyramid energy?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Gregg wrote:
I am not ready to travel to LA just to whap him in the head with a half full two litre bottle of Dr Pepper
Don't waste it! Drink it all and hit the doofus with something not worth drinking. Like Crystal Pepsi.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, I could refill it with seawater and cat urine....but if you learn to grip them well, you would be surprised how effective a weapon the common two litre soda bottle is.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pyramids like that are supposed to preserve or restore whatever is underneath them, or at least that is the theory as I recall from a college class on alternate reality science, obviously not a resounding success in this case.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Has there been a nomination for the most lost in monetary terms during the year ? That has to go to Tom & Sue Crawford, a bungalow and £100k in costs !!
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

although not very vocal in the last year shouldnt d.m.v.p. be in the running for the lifetime unacheivement award? he was around from before the montana freemen and still has a little following.

and who wins for longest free room and board?

peace, ninj
Wake Up! Productions

AndyPandy wrote:Has there been a nomination for the most lost in monetary terms during the year ? That has to go to Tom & Sue Crawford, a bungalow and £100k in costs !!
I think one of PoE's Canadian "victims" tops this list. viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10879&p=214682&hil ... ft#p214682

Mr. Parlee lost his house valued at $319,149.69 CD or £159,149.34.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

AndyPandy wrote:Has there been a nomination for the most lost in monetary terms during the year ? That has to go to Tom & Sue Crawford, a bungalow and £100k in costs !!
I think one of PoE's Canadian "victims" tops this list. viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10879&p=214682&hil ... ft#p214682

As I read the case Parlee really lost nothing by following Peter of England. He would have lost his house regardless of whether he went the WeRe route or not, he was over his head in debt and couldn't meet the morgage. While the house was valued at $319,000 little of that seemed to be his because, with all his debts, any equity (I don't think it was much) would be take by his creditors. The WeRe cheque was only one of a number of OPCA tactics he pulled. He wasn't even charged nominal costs on his court loss. Essentially it didn't matter what he did so going WeRe changed nothing.

However Crawford suffered actual consequences by following OPCA advice. He had equity which he lost and he was hit with costs for pursuing his stupidity. Had he not gone the route he did and just disposed of the house through an orderly sale he would have come out of it with a sizeable net cash payout for his equity and his debt gone.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:

As I read the case Parlee really lost nothing by following Peter of England. He would have lost his house regardless of whether he went the WeRe route or not, he was over his head in debt and couldn't meet the morgage. While the house was valued at $319,000 little of that seemed to be his because, with all his debts, any equity (I don't think it was much) would be take by his creditors. The WeRe cheque was only one of a number of OPCA tactics he pulled. He wasn't even charged nominal costs on his court loss. Essentially it didn't matter what he did so going WeRe changed nothing.

However Crawford suffered actual consequences by following OPCA advice. He had equity which he lost and he was hit with costs for pursuing his stupidity. Had he not gone the route he did and just disposed of the house through an orderly sale he would have come out of it with a sizeable net cash payout for his equity and his debt gone.
Point conceded.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Hold on, what about Guy of the family Taylor. He his still fighting for the £4,000,000 pile he lost of his inheritance.
i don't think he even believes the place is up for demolition.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

how much did wesley snipes lose this year?

peace,
ninj