The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Post by mac »

Anyone know what this is all about? On his FB Page about 20.40 today 13/03/2016

Guy has been arrested by 10+ policy inforcers taken to hereford plice station then being transferred to montgomerryshire magistrates in wales tomo - the offence - apparently some minor public order offence - he should be in welshpool magistrates in morning if anyone is close by
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YN1Oso_fNJI

Have a look at that. Comedy gold
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

midjit-gems wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YN1Oso_fNJI

Have a look at that. Comedy gold
For once I completely agree with Colon and Guy - it is unacceptable for 6-8 Police officers to turn up at Guy's home. It is not as it he doesn't have a long history of always coming quietly :sarcasmon:

Anyone else shocked and surprised that a) he lives across the road from a pub, b) he can't remember what he did last year

Old Guy has been in the back of a Police car so many times that even sitting in the back of Tom's it looks like he is wearing handcuffs :haha:

Not sure if this is related but Guy was in Court in July 2015

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... uhT276riTt
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

That was when he was found guilty of trespass after he tried to move back into his former home after it had been repossessed and sold on I think. Which is what his recent appeal was about.

The incident for which he was arrested for on Sunday was to do with something in Welshpool. Now if memory serves I'm sure he there was an eviction taking place over there around then so it could possibly be due to something along those lines. They have a habit of turning up and thinking they can get an emergency hearing in court and it will all be sorted with enough shouting about fraud etc etc
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Another load of crap ahead, posted by Tom on Guy's Timeline:

MEETING THIS COMING SATURDAY
Doing anything this coming Saturday 19th March 2016 ? Why not come along and enjoy a nice afternoon with like minded people, the meeting is at the Navigation Inn, Wilford Street, Nottingham, NG2 1AA at 1pm ,there will be a great line up of speakers including Guy Taylor, Rob B and Peter of England amongst others, the venue offers great grub etc and is situated close too Nottingham City Centre, the event is free, donations will be gratefully accepted to help with travelling costs for the speakers we.look forward to seeing you all there
Bones

Post by Bones »

Been posted before but, a timely reminder that despite James Bradley's, Colon's and naturally the Crawfrauds own claims - they have had the warrant since July 2015

Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike
31 July 2015

WE NOW HAVE THE UNICORN IN OUR POSSESSION. I REPEAT WE HAVE THE UNICORN......However its got no horn what so ever and is about as useful as a piece of bog roll! (Shocker) I can't currently go into it to much as we've got some things to sort out in relation to it and its being thoroughly analysed but as soon as we're able we'll put it up for you all to see with all its defects listed. The saddest thing of all is that it would be absolutely hilarious if it wasn't so serious! I can confirm now though that it is a county court warrant and NOT a high court writ. And yes...yes they did break into our home ripping down fencing walls and the door to get in. And violently removed my mother often giving her threats to help remove her........ With no notice!
Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike i cant go into to much but i can say, you CANNOT break and enter on a county court warrant, you are supposed to move it up to a high court writ to do that.....but as we all know no money was owing so they couldnt get a writ . on a county court warrant you also HAVE to give notice.
31 July 2015 at 20:51
Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike What I do know is, is that once the police decided to get involved in a civil matter they really ought to have sought some proper training (not from the county court thats for darn tootin considering we've put in formal complaints/crime reports regarding their criminal activity! ) on the paper work and its lawful prescribed form before agreeing to help them. What flaming idiots! They've shown themselves up soooooo much its unreal!
1 August 2015 at 08:57 ·
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

So in light of this James, when are they moving back into the house?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

More of the same and usual blah blah blah in other words. I know they keep harping on it, is there some distinction without a difference in the warrant not being from the High Court as opposed to County? If they have the jurisdiction, which I understand they do, then it shouldn't make any difference should it? I would assume, not knowing any better from a distance, that if it was the County Court that tossed them out on their collective ears, that it was done on a County Court warrant. The court where the proceedings were held would be the one issuing, as I understand it they appealed to the High Court and got bounced out of there and told NO. As I remember, the original Possession Warrant came out of the County Court and was only stayed until proceedings were concluded.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

What makes me laugh is how in the first video tom posted peter of England offered his services and he was turned down, now it seems he's deemed good enough and important enough to be a guest speaker at one of their piss pot talks. Am I just cynic or does it look like Tom is now latching onto Peter due to the fact he knows his support has been reduced to the amount of idiots one can fit in the back of any family sized vehicle, and is looking for new ways to improve his credibility rating?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

does it look like Tom is now latching onto Peter due to the fact he knows his support has been reduced to the amount of idiots one can fit in the back of any family sized vehicle, and is looking for new ways to improve his credibility rating?
My take is that Tom and Peter are latching onto each other, because each of them knows his support has dwindled. They're both has-beens in the fickle world of freemanism, reduced to playing on a package tour.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Are you comparing their audience to the denizens of the Insomniac Billiard Lounge, an off the off the strip Las Vegas destination?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Tom is old old news, and I am betting he is missing the limelight since he doesn't have anything else in his otherwise. PoE is a little harder to figure, but I figure he is grasping at any straws he can find now, so two attention whores coming together is no real surprise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

I wonder if James sorted out the issues with his bank loosing his accepted weRe cheques which cleared his council tax and business rates? Maybe peter will help him sort it out tomorrow. I do wonder why they aren't using the elwes and going to the navigation instead?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

If they actually end up meeting at the Navigation I might go check it out in my trip this summer. Just down the road from Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem. I have the Elwes slated for lunch on YiamCross's recommendation. Pie and a pint.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pox

Post by Pox »

Burnaby49 wrote:If they actually end up meeting at the Navigation I might go check it out in my trip this summer. Just down the road from Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem. I have the Elwes slated for lunch on YiamCross's recommendation. Pie and a pint.
Why not?
Another excuse for another pint - all in the name of 'research' - HIC!
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

They have clearly stated there's good food in the navigation too, I do wonder if they said that to tempt some foodies to go make the numbers up? Was it the navigation they had the last talk where Michael o dear stood up wanting people to come forward and help his spitter of a missus in her quest to prove her innocence? Just before they had a walk down the road dodging the armed police vehicles and helicopters. I'd have thought a bus shelter and bottle of frosty jacks would have sufficient for their gathering.
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
#six

Post by #six »

Burnaby49 wrote:If they actually end up meeting at the Navigation I might go check it out in my trip this summer. Just down the road from Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem. I have the Elwes slated for lunch on YiamCross's recommendation. Pie and a pint.
It not a bad pub. I can't personally vouch for the beer being a G&T man myself by my beer drinking friends quite rate it. Also they do do a damn good burger.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It's night-time in Tea-land, has any news of the meeting trickled online yet?
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Any news as to how it all went?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Probably all too pissed to remember, or fell asleep listening to the same old boring rubbish