The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Post by littleFred »

How what went? The meeting on 19 March has four videos (so far) on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFAgv ... tEQ/videos . Guy Talor, Rob B, Lance and PoE. Truly inspiring stuff. Well, they inspire sleep.
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

What a load of rubbish, how can anyone sit through that must be deluded
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Ha! I've sat through most of it. Well, had the audio on while I was doing proper work. I've summarised PoE on his own thread. Guy is mostly about how his vast experience of the criminal justice system saved the rooftop seven.

Rob has an interesting take on losing the name. He isn't legally trained, so can't make a legal determination of his own name, and has performed some original research. He wrote to the embassies of 50 countries, asking (I paraphrase): "What would happen if I tried to enter your country with a passport but was unable to say whether I was the person named on the passport?"

Apparently none replied that he would be locked up for being a nutter.
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Sorry what I meant was how can anyone sit through that must be deluded (at the meeting)
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

littleFred wrote:"What would happen if I tried to enter your country with a passport but was unable to say whether I was the person named on the passport?"

:haha: :haha: :haha:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

AndyPandy wrote:
littleFred wrote:"What would happen if I tried to enter your country with a passport but was unable to say whether I was the person named on the passport?"

Isn't that why they have the little picture? I've never been asked if I am the person named in my passport at border control, simply because they can see it's me.

Of course if I didn't have a "name" then I wouldn't be able to get the passport or even book a ticket.
Warning may contain traces of nut
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

PeanutGallery wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:

Isn't that why they have the little picture? I've never been asked if I am the person named in my passport at border control, simply because they can see it's me.

Of course if I didn't have a "name" then I wouldn't be able to get the passport or even book a ticket.
I once (stupidly) left my passport in an airport toilet, luckily it was handed in to information. When I went to the desk to retrieve it, they asked me for ID, I said 'why not just look at the picture in the back to see that it's me', they handed it over ! :lol:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I once found a passport on the floor of a food fair. I just wandered around checking out the diners until I saw the guy who matched the photo.

I also once found about $50 on the street in New York. Since I couldn't find Alexander Hamilton or Abraham Lincoln I kept it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:I once found a passport on the floor of a food fair. I just wandered around checking out the diners until I saw the guy who matched the photo.

I also once found about $50 on the street in New York. Since I couldn't find Alexander Hamilton or Abraham Lincoln I spent it on beer.
Fixed that for you.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:I once found a passport on the floor of a food fair. I just wandered around checking out the diners until I saw the guy who matched the photo.

I also once found about $50 on the street in New York. Since I couldn't find Alexander Hamilton or Abraham Lincoln I spent it on beer.
Fixed that for you.
Sadly you didn't. That would have been the case had my wife not been with me when I found it. She has a superstition that found money is bad luck and the way to get rid of it is to give the money away. So the panhandlers of New York were the ultimate beneficiaries. Since she wanted to be Lady Bountiful I gave her the money and she handled it.

That actually brought up an semi-philosophical discussion between us. We'd pass some beggar and she'd ask me if I thought the person "deserved" it. Say a young, possibly employable type rather than a decrepit old wreck like me. I told her that the word was meaningless in this context. Did I deserve it just because I was the first to spot it? Did the owner deserve to lose it? Why would one street bum be more deserving than another if the goal is just to give it away? In the end she restricted her benevolence to elderly women.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Bones

Post by Bones »

So Amanda Crawfraud has still not posted the warrant and Tom Crawfraud has not moved back into the bungalow :thinking:

Another stunning victory for GOODF and Colon !111!!!!!
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

I think Mr Taylors help is required here, he knows all about electricity disconnections and could offer expert advice

http://www.tivysideadvertiser.co.uk/new ... w/?ref=rss
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

mac wrote:I think Mr Taylors help is required here, he knows all about electricity disconnections and could offer expert advice

http://www.tivysideadvertiser.co.uk/new ... w/?ref=rss

Wes Ahmed is also a good one, his video on how to a4v utility bills is amazing
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Tom has re-taken Castle Crawfraud!! I hope he had a warrant.
Amanda Pike
27 mins
Guys my dad has retaken our home! if you can support him and go along and film just be there for support please do! bring warm clothes its cold! Thank you so much for any support, please SHARE HIS VIDEO! love to you all.....My poor dad should NOT have to be doing this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLtdNlw ... 0NG4%201DN
43 Comments32 Shares
Having said that the video is inside a car and full of the usual lies and even more "poor me" that even for Tom is impressive. He seems to be basing his hopes on a criminal jury now, made up of 12 good and true men. Tom if they are good and true they will learn very quickly you did not pay your mortgage and then lied about not doing so. This is going to be good, is he at the house or just filling it with idiots?

Grabs popcorn and sits back to watch show,

The Privacy settings on EFOTB on FB by the way, that well Policed group where support for Tom is policed North Korean style, have been changed from private to public. Maybe this is a real last throw of the dice.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

I'm guessing tom isn't friends with his daughter on fb or he'd know she'd got the unicorn all be it one with no horn.

So now he believes he can throw the consumer credit act at the police because they are providing a service.......what happened to they don't consent?

He's genuinely lost the bloody plot! He needs sectioning for his own good. His kids should not be encouraging him to bheave like this
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
Pox

Post by Pox »

Tom says he is doing this because he hopes to be arrested as he thinks he will be better able to make his case heard in the criminal courts (before a jury) than in the civil courts.
At 6 minutes he demands sight of 6 documents, starting with his original contract with his lender and ending with, of course, the warrant.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Oh dear. This isn't going to end well for Tom. I think we all have an idea on what is going to happen, Tom is going to be arrested, then when he goes to court isn't actually going to be able to put any of his crackpot theories to the court quite simply because most of them will not be relevant. The court and the Jury will only answer the question of whether Tom entered someone else's property.

Which is what he will have done once he steps back into the property. Tom does not own Fearne Chase. During the period when he is arrested he will be back under bail restrictions preventing him from going near the property, he'll then be most likely looking at a long term order preventing him from being in that vicinity, he shouldn't get jail time (unless he has prior convictions and even then this is a minor offence).

The thing is he saw what happened with Guy Taylor, (who I suspect is the Bizzaro version of our Burnaby, in terms of liking a pint, having a relationship with the taxman, a fondness for dollars, and a love of courtroom antics), and that was a loss. Guy didn't get his manor back and lost the criminal trial.

Tom should know this. He was there when Guy reclaimed Bodenham. He was with Guy earlier when he picked him up from the cells in Welshpool, he didn't think to ask Guy how the manor thing was going?

Finally if the supposed unicorn was a unicorn without a horn, that would make it a horse. Horse's aren't special. They are pretty bloody common and pretty run of the mill and nothing to shout about (unless it's the final furlong) much like warrants for possession really.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Tom is currently on the roof by himself.

Colon and Sue are there with a few other deluded idiots and there are a handful of Police Officers there.

Amanda is trying her best to get more people to go but not having much luck as yet.. hopefully numbers will increase and someone will live stream it for us... Come on James Bradley you love a bit of live streaming help us out....

http://postimg.org/image/3ltei20u9/
Last edited by Bones on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

This is not going to end well. Tom has been simmering away for months now with the usual buffoons whispering in his ear and he's taken precipitate action. The only winners will be the cops who are on double time today and m'learned friends when this ends up with his conviction.

Fiddler on the roof.