The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Post by Bones »

Bones wrote:Is it me or has James gone very sheepish since his joke lies blew up in his face

Here is a public challenge to you James "loves the passenger seat / no licence" Bradley - take part in the very debate you personally requested and show one post that demonstrates that anyone from here was fooled by your joke lies.
As you clearly don't have any James, here are some pairs for you

:Axe:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Colon has posted the below on GOODF, which I believe relates to the FB page Eviction Fraud of the Banks Not ! that did a sterling job of making public all of the lies told by the Crawfrauds and co.

Now from my understanding the page was deleted, as the person that ran it, thought it had run its course as after Tom has lost his home, all the equity he could have received has been lost and every court case that relates to the actual eviction has also been lost. Tom has no hope of getting his former family home back, unless he buys it - so I can understand why that group page has runs course.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... tvVQUeriTs
Colon wrote:MASSIVE KNOCK OUT FOR TROLLS & CO

most of you do not know the work that has been going on to stop the EVIL TROLLS well here is a massive shot at them and it is making massive impacts to them all as they now know they will be held to account

Hi Folks, Just to let you guys in on a little something
:D
for some months now a few of us in the Crawford Family and a friend have been in court with one of our most prolific and abusive trolls, its all been very stressful and at times upsetting, due to this persons unbelievable and shocking behaviour.

Its not over yet, however for those, who I know have been bothered by the actions of members of a certain group on facebook, you will now see that, the group in question has been deleted as a direct result to the positive things that occurred within these court hearings in regard to this troll. which I am sure you will agree is Amazing and we are absolutely delighted!

I cannot go into details, and I would ask that NO NAMES are given in here in relation to who you think the troll is.
But I am sure you all know who we are talking about anyway, so no names are needed
:)

Onwards we go as ever!

Thank you so much for your support I hope you know how much you mean to us and those who so far have given witness statements etc in relation to this, and supported us in general, every one of you is AMAZING!!!

Always Always stick up to bullies guys, trolling is NOT okay no matter what that persons excuse, no one should be bullied attacked and threatened (among other things) period! be that online, or in person. There is a difference of opinion and then there is abuse The two are extremely different. Much Love x

To clarify there were 2 groups of the same name, it was the most active one that's now gone( the one remaining is owned by another troll) Rome wasn't built in a day and we will get around to each of the trolls in court in time for their actions against us and once other things have been sorted
Perhaps the former admin of that page, might like to take this opportunity to respond to what Colon has posted

Colon controls Tom so much now that he even posts for him. Sally, who I strongly believe is one of Colon's split personalities (for those that don't know, he posts under several names on that forum and posts to support his own posts / giving himself a pat of the back)

Given that Colon has had James "Colon's lap dog" Bradley performing party tricks like a trained puppy recently, the way Colon controls people is very concerning and very cult like (you can spell that with a n too if you like). How long until Colon claims to be the second coming and the saviour of the free world :snicker:
Bones

Post by Bones »

As I miss the exploits of the Crawfrauds crack legal team, here is a reminder of who helped tom lose his family home and all of the equity he could have received

Left to Right

Guy Taylor,
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10234
Mr Ebert,
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10323
Colon,
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10301
Michael of Bernica
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10334
and Micheal of O'Derrière
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10489

Each with their own threads documenting all of their failures (sorry James Bradley don't get jealous)

They have all been very consistent in losing people's homes (even their own and family members) and in Colon's case boats too
Last edited by Bones on Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

SriLankaC (aka Colon)

Tell us more about this victory !1!!!!

You know the one I am talking about, it is the one that you said was explained to the reporter 15 times !1!!!! and that she didn't understand it because she was on crack
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:Colon has posted the below on GOODF, which I believe relates to the FB page Eviction Fraud of the Banks Not ! that did a sterling job of making public all of the lies told by the Crawfrauds and co.

In that thread Ceylon wrote:
can not give the full story but they are running like RATS leaving a sinking ship
Why can't he give the full story?

An observation: That haircut knocks years off Ebert. Perhaps he should consider getting a new hairdresser.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Bones wrote: They have all been very consistent in losing people's homes (even their own and family members) and in Colon's case boats too
To be fair to the Ravenscroft bloke he does have some intelligence. He paid whatever was due & got his boat back, then pursued a claim through the courts to get his money back. No news on the result of that yet that I'm aware of.
Bones

Post by Bones »

hucknallred wrote:
Bones wrote: They have all been very consistent in losing people's homes (even their own and family members) and in Colon's case boats too
To be fair to the Ravenscroft bloke he does have some intelligence. He paid whatever was due & got his boat back, then pursued a claim through the courts to get his money back. No news on the result of that yet that I'm aware of.
His intelligence cost him a lot of money £8k in removal and storage costs, and four years of licence arrears

http://www.narrowboatworld.com/index.ph ... -sues-cart

*edit - looks like it is still on going

I wonder if this is the same guy - the address is ironic

http://www.nottinghampost.com/News-cour ... story.html

"LEIGH Ravenscroft, 39, of Moor Lane, East Stoke, has been found guilty of having no insurance for a Mercedes in Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham, on January 11. His case will be listed at Mansfield Magistrates' Court on January 14."
Last edited by Bones on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones wrote: I wonder if this is the same guy - the address is ironic

http://www.nottinghampost.com/News-cour ... story.html

"LEIGH Ravenscroft, 39, of Moor Lane, East Stoke, has been found guilty of having no insurance for a Mercedes in Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham, on January 11. His case will be listed at Mansfield Magistrates' Court on January 14."
Yes it is him

Particulars of Claim
http://www.scribd.com/doc/265877233/Lei ... aim#scribd

Claimant Witness Statement
http://www.scribd.com/doc/294583891/Rav ... ent#scribd

Reply to Defence
http://www.scribd.com/doc/285216838/Rav ... to-Defence

Statement of Case
http://www.scribd.com/doc/265877270/Lei ... nt-of-Case
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Bones wrote:Perhaps the former admin of that page, might like to take this opportunity to respond to what Colon has posted
This was taken from Bradley Knight this morning

Interesting reading from Tom Crawford and his gang. I am only commenting for the sake of other people, this is just utter propaganda. Tom Crawford has two civil injunctions, has lied to the court, gave undertakings to the courts, and thought fuck that, so his word is not his bond. I have bigger issues in life than deal with people like this, they are perfect and i was the one that recommended the said site be taken down, let these people destroy there own lives..... it shall all come out. This time next year, they will be in advanced stages of fucking other peoples lives up.... I have had armed police at one court case i was assisting in because of allegations made, when these lot turn up, security are in the court, not for there protection, but for the judge or the other side. They are known to the courts for negative reasons. They are a danger to society, let me make it clear they don't appear to want to harm people physically, they use other methods, just like a cult leader. That's it, i am over and out on this subject.

As for goodf - as an ex admin on there, I can confirm that all the other admin apart from Faljay and myself, had more than one user name, as I often crossed checked user names with their IP address.

Personally if I was a new user on there, I would not give them any personal details, as I don't believe it to be secure. My name and address, telephone number and pictures of my house were released on Facebook, to which I believe it was down to goodf, as no one else would know these details.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Tom is now crowing on FB that "Eviction The Fraud Of The Banks -not" has been taken down. He is claiming it is because of his Court Case. The group certainly has gone. I will not quote what he has said because even he admits the court case is ongoing. Amanda though in her comments appeals for the naming of people to stop.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Bones wrote:Colon has posted the below on GOODF, which I believe relates to the FB page Eviction Fraud of the Banks Not ! that did a sterling job of making public all of the lies told by the Crawfrauds and co.

Now from my understanding the page was deleted, as the person that ran it, thought it had run its course as after Tom has lost his home, all the equity he could have received has been lost and every court case that relates to the actual eviction has also been lost. Tom has no hope of getting his former family home back, unless he buys it - so I can understand why that group page has runs course.

Colon wrote:MASSIVE KNOCK OUT FOR TROLLS & CO

most of you do not know the work that has been going on to stop the EVIL TROLLS well here is a massive shot at them and it is making massive impacts to them all as they now know they will be held to account

Hi Folks, Just to let you guys in on a little something
:D
for some months now a few of us in the Crawford Family and a friend have been in court with one of our most prolific and abusive trolls, its all been very stressful and at times upsetting, due to this persons unbelievable and shocking behaviour.

Its not over yet, however for those, who I know have been bothered by the actions of members of a certain group on facebook, you will now see that, the group in question has been deleted as a direct result to the positive things that occurred within these court hearings in regard to this troll. which I am sure you will agree is Amazing and we are absolutely delighted!

I cannot go into details, and I would ask that NO NAMES are given in here in relation to who you think the troll is.
But I am sure you all know who we are talking about anyway, so no names are needed
:)

Onwards we go as ever!

Thank you so much for your support I hope you know how much you mean to us and those who so far have given witness statements etc in relation to this, and supported us in general, every one of you is AMAZING!!!

Always Always stick up to bullies guys, trolling is NOT okay no matter what that persons excuse, no one should be bullied attacked and threatened (among other things) period! be that online, or in person. There is a difference of opinion and then there is abuse The two are extremely different. Much Love x

To clarify there were 2 groups of the same name, it was the most active one that's now gone( the one remaining is owned by another troll) Rome wasn't built in a day and we will get around to each of the trolls in court in time for their actions against us and once other things have been sorted
Perhaps the former admin of that page, might like to take this opportunity to respond to what Colon has posted

Colon controls Tom so much now that he even posts for him. Sally, who I strongly believe is one of Colon's split personalities (for those that don't know, he posts under several names on that forum and posts to support his own posts / giving himself a pat of the back)

Given that Colon has had James "Colon's lap dog" Bradley performing party tricks like a trained puppy recently, the way Colon controls people is very concerning and very cult like (you can spell that with a n too if you like). How long until Colon claims to be the second coming and the saviour of the free world :snicker:
don't know why he would rub it in c-frauds face that he has to live under a bridge now. Those are the only trolls at this point.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Yiam Cross set the page up, I was admin in that page from very early on, I can assure everyone it was taken down as no posts had been made on there for some time as there was nothing worth reporting. We all respected the fact there was an ongoing court case and little could be said in regards to that. So it was pointless and was just being used as a sounding board for idiots to try and bait us when they were bored and or high aka Russ Mcgarry.

Yiam posted on Friday that the page would be closed due to the lack of posts, we all agreed.

As we all know Amanda claimed a win in court the day her dear daddy was told he could longer make claims in court so I'm really not surprised they see as a win. However there is another page FREEMAN ON THE LAND FAILS where any related info will now be posted.
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Just out of curiosity has anyone seen this?
http://m.nottinghampost.com/Cannabis-gr ... story.html

It's colons son
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
JayBrad
Swabby
Swabby

Post by JayBrad »

wow are u guys still going on about us

DO U ALL HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO

I notice a certain someone is very quiet in here now you know the dude Y**M C***S

hahahahahahaha i believe he had his arse served to him on a plate!
:violin: YES MAN IM A SIDESHOW :violin:
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

The follow up to these proceedings must have happened judging by the recent crowing about court cases:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10829&p=217543#p217543

I await with interest to hear what actually happened.
rumpelstilzchen

JayBrad wrote:wow are u guys still going on about us
I can only assume from that comment you have no intention in taking part in the debate that you asked for.
I suppose that depends on each individual's point of view. Some people have nothing better to do than to make up stories about owning a car that isn't really their own, waste time making videos attempting to convince viewers their lies are really the truth and then get left with egg on their face when the truth is finally exposed. Then, of course, we have another bunch of people who spend a small portion of their leisure time debunking those liars and their lies.
Out of the two groups of people I describe who would you consider it would be best to be asked if they have nothing better to do?
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

JayBrad wrote:wow are u guys still going on about us

I notice a certain someone is very quiet in here now you know the dude Y**M C***S

hahahahahahaha i believe he had his arse served to him on a plate!
You mean Yiam Jay? No need to talk in code here. I would guess Yiam is complying with what the Judge ordered in December. The reason the group was taken down has been explained by one of the group admin's a few post before yours, and was explained on the FB page concerned. Tom being Tom though could not resist and is claiming that it was taken down because of a court case, the post has since been removed but Amanda has posted the same thing virtually word for word. Colon seemingly is unable to write his own words because he has just directly copied Tom's post and put his name to it. Other than Tom or Colon telling you a court ordered the group be removed, do you have any evidence that is what has happened?

I have to ask, if Tom the Almighty or Colon the Great pointed you at a cliff and said jump, would you?

I am guessing you would.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

No doubt the Crawfords will be providing a copy of the court order that caused the Facebook page to be taken down.
BHF wrote:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Note to JayBrad, if you insist on making a public spectacle/ass of yourself, you must get used to people pointing and laughing. :snicker: If you don't like it quit making a public ass of yourself. Otherwise you are fair game.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Dear Jay,

Please do something stupid so we have something else to make fun of you guys about. Break back into the Crawford's old house or something.