The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bungle wrote:Another brain dead idiot also posted yesterday that he has ordered a number of extra large pizza's to be delivered to the bailiffs office.
That's going to work out well. Can you imagine some spotty faced delivery kid getting money out of an office full of bailiffs?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Has anyone else seen that jay brad has posted "CASE DISMISSED" on his bailiff watch and advice page?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by guilty »

midjit-gems wrote:Has anyone else seen that jay brad has posted "CASE DISMISSED" on his bailiff watch and advice page?
Facebook pages alive with news that the case has been dismissed.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bungle wrote: Another brain dead idiot also posted yesterday that he has ordered a number of extra large pizza's to be delivered to the bailiffs office.
That's about their level. They have a bust up with somebody so they cost somebody else who has nothing to do with it a lot of money and then they'll have the front to claim they are remaining 'in honour'.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

guilty wrote:
midjit-gems wrote:Has anyone else seen that jay brad has posted "CASE DISMISSED" on his bailiff watch and advice page?
Do we know any more details?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
guilty

Post by guilty »

midjit-gems wrote:
guilty wrote:
Do we know any more details?
Amanda says:
OK I have word its now OFFICAL the case has been dropped, you are GOING to want to hear why and all the details of what went on in that court room! YAYYYYYYY I'm SOOOOOO HAPPY! well done AMAZING 6+1! your all bloody amazing!!! Craig Crawford Betty BerkeleyMark Haining Jay Brad Bradley Mark and Tin xxx
UPDATE
ALL FOUND NOT GUILTY INSUFFICIENT EVIENCE, plus afew other things that are very relevant and important to us, so will get a proper run down later, I can confirm that all bar one ( who changed her statement) and another who got alot wrong lied on the stand!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
guilty

Post by guilty »

guilty

Post by guilty »

FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Typical of the CPS, they couldn't punch their way out a paper bag most of the time.

Does anybody know what evidence they did offer up? I mean conspiracy has a pretty specific definition, i.e. planned in advance, if they didn't offer any hard evidence of planning, how the heck did they expect o secure a prosecution?
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

The only good thing to come from the CPS's incompetence is that the Crawford brigade will now start chanting utter tosh from the roof tops (no pun intended) :D

I do hope this spurs them on to re-take "Tom's" house as clearly they weren't trespassers so it must still be his :lol:

Come on Tom, let's have a new court case now too.... :haha:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

I posted a while ago that convictions for rooftop protests like this are few and far between so I'm not really surprised, but at least now I'm allowed to speculate!

The conspiracy to commit criminal damage seemed weak. Firstly, there was the "honestly held belief" part. While that's not a get-out-of-jail card, it was the first problem. The second problem was - if there was a conspiracy - was it to commit criminal damage? Not that there was a joint agreement to do something, but that the something was to cause criminal damage. I believe that this would have to go beyond someone individually suggesting that damage might be caused, but would need to be be people actively agreeing, in a realistic manner, to act jointly in such a way that it would be or would likely to be caused.

The aggravated trespass was also a problem as the house was empty save for security guards. If there had been someone living there it would have been much stronger, but to claim that you either intimidated or prevented the security guards from having a lawful use of the property also seemed weak. Trespass isn't usually a criminal offence, so the interaction with the security guards was the key and the fact that they were security guards and not ordinary householders was likely to be an issue.

Given how quickly this ended (compared to claims that the case would last three weeks) it would seem likely that the judge called a halt to things at the end of the prosecution presenting their case. If that speculation is correct it truly was a matter of "no case to answer".

What the prosecution really needed was "conspiracy to commit trespass", but that's not against the law. The other action that could have been taken was for criminal damage (assuming some was caused), but with the number of participants pinning it to an individual person would be hard unless they had footage showing someone doing it - you can't claim joint guilt for the action of one person even if you know that it must have been one of them.

I'm not sure that it's correct to blame the CPS here, other than they should, perhaps, have given it up as doomed venture earlier on.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Amanda says:
I've just been given to go ahead to inform you all that. It has been established within the rooftop 6+1 case that NONE of the paperwork involved with the theft of our home was correctly filled out and the judge in this case admitted that NO JUDGE IN NOTTINGHAM WAS PREPARED TO SIGN ANYTHING OR PUT THEIR NAME TO IT. INCLUDING THE WARRANT WHICH DOESNT EXSIST! A WARRANT WAS NOT PRODUCED IN COURT. contrary to the LAW which states it must be!!! It was at this point the cps was advised by the judge to go away over night and re think continuing with this prosecution. IT COMING FOLKS ITS COMING!!! To also point something out here although i've no doubt as time goes on more on this little tit bit will transpire, but. The fantastic 7 got found NOT GUILTY today for, 1 conspiracy to commit criminal damage (NO EVIDENCE AT ALL WAS FOUND IN RELATION TO ANY OF THE 7 TO PROVE THIS) BUT 2 They also ALL got found NOT GUILTY of aggravated trespass.....lets just think about that for a little moment.......Anyone starting to click yet? More to come on these facts I'm sure wink emoticon Those people did NOTHING WRONG as has been proven. Infact they did something amazing. Not only for us but bringing to light to help others the awful crime that's going on country wide of property and land grabbing. GOOOOO ROOOFIES!!! PS COSTS WERE AWARDED TO ALL DEFENDANTS! X
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

The case was nothing to do with the warrant or the eviction, plus it wasn't that long ago that Amanda admitted they had the warrant

More spin and more lies which will no doubt fools their supporters :haha: :haha:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Being found not guilty (based on lack of evidence) has no value outside of the Judgement. it does not prove anything. I am guessing Amanda is trying to connect the imaginary dots....
:sarcasmon:
"Not Guilty of Criminal Trespass means no Trespass occurred, this could only happen if the property was still theirs. Since the Case ruled them not guilty, it must also mean they ruled that we own the property, a real win"

Of course, the ruling is nothing of the sort, but try telling that to a Freeman of the land today, they just wont believe you (In me best Yorkshire accent)

I think that the arrest, time in lockup, any travel expenses, plus legal for those that had, is more than enough punishment for these louts. I don't really think the crown were going to win this one, but they had to be seem prosecuting. I think the outcome was acceptable, at least for me. Hanning and co are out of pocket money and time. Unfortunate that they will not have learned any lesson here, and it may embolden them in the future. Although I hope record of this action will effect future arrests/cases, but I somehow doubt it.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Hang on now, don't all go celebrating this as some kind of a win for gooftards you lot.Think !!!!1!!!!!
What we don’t know is whether this corrupt Judge’s family was kidnapped and held overnight and had forced the corrupt judge to act as a good honest Judge do we? And we don’t know if the corrupt Judges’ clerk and the recorder were threatened to tell the truth for a change, do we?

I mean, was it even a real court? Did the Judge do any bowing, did he have the right socks on. What about his wig, was it horsehair or human hair?
And we don’t know if the media have all been threatened with intimidation, if they fail to report the "truth", do we.

I agree though, that it all actually looks like our British justice system at work. But it don't have me fooled. It was all an act.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

guilty wrote:Amanda says:
I've just been given to go ahead to inform you all that. It has been established within the rooftop 6+1 case that NONE of the paperwork involved with the theft of our home was correctly filled out and the judge in this case admitted that NO JUDGE IN NOTTINGHAM WAS PREPARED TO SIGN ANYTHING OR PUT THEIR NAME TO IT. INCLUDING THE WARRANT WHICH DOESNT EXSIST! A WARRANT WAS NOT PRODUCED IN COURT. contrary to the LAW which states it must be!!! It was at this point the cps was advised by the judge to go away over night and re think continuing with this prosecution. IT COMING FOLKS ITS COMING!!! To also point something out here although i've no doubt as time goes on more on this little tit bit will transpire, but. The fantastic 7 got found NOT GUILTY today for, 1 conspiracy to commit criminal damage (NO EVIDENCE AT ALL WAS FOUND IN RELATION TO ANY OF THE 7 TO PROVE THIS) BUT 2 They also ALL got found NOT GUILTY of aggravated trespass.....lets just think about that for a little moment.......Anyone starting to click yet? More to come on these facts I'm sure wink emoticon Those people did NOTHING WRONG as has been proven. Infact they did something amazing. Not only for us but bringing to light to help others the awful crime that's going on country wide of property and land grabbing. GOOOOO ROOOFIES!!! PS COSTS WERE AWARDED TO ALL DEFENDANTS! X
And so it begins ..... the followers of the woo hanging off every word of Amanda

From a facebook user:

Nige Coleman Oh dear trolls, what are you going to say about this now? Tom now has a significant civil claim against the bank, bailiffs and the police. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Like · Reply · 2 · 47 mins

Gordon Letissier
Gordon Letissier No he doesn't... the case was nothing to do with the mortgage or bank. Are you really that stupid?
Like · Reply · 42 mins

Nige Coleman
Nige Coleman Are YOU really that stupid???? The judge dismissed the case for lack of evidence because the police/bailiffs/court was not able to produce the warrant of eviction (because there was not one in existence). . . i.e. he was unlawfully evicted. . . = civil claim.
Like · Reply · 34 mins

Totally deluded
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Just out of interest, was the case dismissed, or was a verdict of not guilty returned by the jury (even if under direction from the judge)? Because there's about as much difference between that as there is between 'not guilty' and 'innocient'.....

Wonder if they understand the differences between the three?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Just out of interest, was the case dismissed, or was a verdict of not guilty returned by the jury (even if under direction from the judge)? Because there's about as much difference between that as there is between 'not guilty' and 'innocient'.....

Wonder if they understand the differences between the three?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It seems to me that Amanda has followed the following line of thought:

1) If the Property is ours, the Rooftop Six will be found not guilty.
2) If they are found not guilty, it can only mean that the property is ours.
3) The property is ours.
4) The banks stole our house.
5) We can sue them for eleventy bajillion pounds.
6) We can reclaim the house.

This strikes me as the thought processes of someone who only deals in absolutes, to Amanda something is either this or it is that. It couldn't be a third, fourth or even fifth possibility. As opined above, conspiracy was a hard charge for the CPS to prove, they might have been better going with assault on one of the security guards (the one who had the paint sprayed in his face), although that might also have occasioned some evidential hurdles.

However lets look on what this has cost the six, all of them spent some time on remand in prison. Admittedly for some it was a day, but for one it was quite a few weeks. They didn't prove anything in regard to the ownership of the house, even if they planned to do this, it is not why the case collapsed. This has no doubt cost them a considerable amount of time and stress that they won't get back.

Now where does it go from here, my guess would be that we will see Tom and family take a leaf out of Eberts book. I imagine he'll daub the house with a slogan that it was stolen property, harass whoever is unfortunate enough to live their and generally continue to be a nuisance.

One thing I am certain of, he won't get the house back because of this. In fact barring a miracle, I doubt he will ever be permitted to set foot inside that bungalow again.
Warning may contain traces of nut
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

letissier14 wrote:The case was nothing to do with the warrant or the eviction, plus it wasn't that long ago that Amanda admitted they had the warrant

More spin and more lies which will no doubt fools their supporters :haha: :haha:
On the day of the eviction there were countless videos posted everywhere, one which has been pointed out on Facebook, even has sue screaming to tom along the lines of " no there was jo warrants, they wouldn't let me see a warrant, no no, what they had didn't even have a seal or a signiture on it"

Not to mention one of toms jackanory videos of him saying how they recieved a warrant one morning, being woken up at some ungodly hour or something.

So which is it ? Have they had about three warrants shown them or have they lied about getting it three times ?? Ignoring the lies about not receiving it and paying their mortgage
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back