The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Post by Gregg »

So, they'll be moving back in any day now, then?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

#six wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:So Amanda Pike is claiming that the judge in a criminal trial has overturned the Godsmark decision?
It would appear that way. Proof that you can't cure stupid.
It is especially stupid when you consider that neither party in the Godsmark decision were a part in the criminal trial.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Gregg wrote:So, they'll be moving back in any day now, then?
They must be, Amanda has spoken so it must be true !! :sarcasmon:
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

You know what? That's exactly what I believe is about to happen. The next chapter is about to unfold.

Those steel sheets are easily removed no doubt. I think they are going to get some mates to remove them & just move back in. Tom seems to be implying that here..

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

hucknallred wrote:
You know what? That's exactly what I believe is about to happen. The next chapter is about to unfold.

Those steel sheets are easily removed no doubt. I think they are going to get some mates to remove them & just move back in. Tom seems to be implying that here..

Brilliant, just when you think it's all over they pull more stupidity out of the bag :brickwall: :haha:
#six

Post by #six »

One would assume that in the event of another incident at Fern Chase, the police will be a bit better prepared to collect useful evidence for any potential criminal case.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

#six wrote:One would assume that in the event of another incident at Fern Chase, the police will be a bit better prepared to collect useful evidence for any potential criminal case.
I don't think there will be much Police action if it pans out this way:
Friends of The Crawfords turn up in a van, looking legitimate wearing Hi Viz jackets & remove the steel sheets.
Crawfords return triumphantly, tell the neighbours that a Judge confirmed the house was stolen.

It will then fall on the current owner to remove them as they will be squatters.

I'm not up to speed on the current laws on squatters, I'll leave it to someone else, but I believe the removal process is far quicker than it once was.

PS. Guy Taylor will make an appearance no doubt. I miss him.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Or at least find witnesses who don't change their stories.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

hucknallred wrote:
#six wrote:One would assume that in the event of another incident at Fern Chase, the police will be a bit better prepared to collect useful evidence for any potential criminal case.
I don't think there will be much Police action if it pans out this way:
Friends of The Crawfords turn up in a van, looking legitimate wearing Hi Viz jackets & remove the steel sheets.
Crawfords return triumphantly, tell the neighbours that a Judge confirmed the house was stolen.

It will then fall on the current owner to remove them as they will be squatters.

I'm not up to speed on the current laws on squatters, I'll leave it to someone else, but I believe the removal process is far quicker than it once was.

PS. Guy Taylor will make an appearance no doubt. I miss him.
Covered by CPR 55 - Possession Orders
https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/proce ... les/part55

Service of claims against trespassers
55.6 Where, in a possession claim against trespassers, the claim has been issued against ‘persons unknown’, the claim form, particulars of claim and any witness statements must be served on those persons by –
(a)
(i) attaching copies of the claim form, particulars of claim and any witness statements to the main door or some other part of the land so that they are clearly visible; and
(ii) if practicable, inserting copies of those documents in a sealed transparent envelope addressed to ‘the occupiers’ through the letter box; or
(b) placing stakes in the land in places where they are clearly visible and attaching to each stake copies of the claim form, particulars of claim and any witness statements in a sealed transparent envelope addressed to ‘the occupiers’.

& Part III interim possession orders

Conditions for IPO application
(1) An application for an IPO may be made where the following conditions are satisfied –
(a) the only claim made is a possession claim against trespassers for the recovery of premises;
(b) the claimant –
(i) has an immediate right to possession of the premises; and
(ii) has had such a right throughout the period of alleged unlawful occupation; and
(c) the claim is made within 28 days of the date on which the claimant first knew, or ought reasonably to have known, that the defendant (or any of the defendants), was in occupation.
(2) An application for an IPO may not be made against a defendant who entered or remained on the premises with the consent of a person who, at the time consent was given, had an immediate right to possession of the premises.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Amanda may well believe that the Judge gave an 'order' in regard to property or otherwise, however this was likely to be any property seized by the police in relation to the criminal case (ie mobile telephones) the Judge would not have given any order regarding Fearn Chase because he simply was not questioning that (nor would he have been as Juries don't decide on civil disputes for very sound reasons).

The Judge equally may have made a statement that if property is stolen it should be returned to it's rightful owner. This is perfectly correct, it's how the law works and being secure in ones property is one of the main reasons why we humans have formed societies. However the Crawfords seem to have fallen into the fallacious reasoning of, I believe this allegation to be true therefore it must be true and I must be right. They will seize on anything that could be in their favour and misinterpret it, misread it or mishear it and give it a meaning that is not there and was never intended to be there.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Pox

Post by Pox »

AndyPandy wrote:
hucknallred wrote:

Brilliant, just when you think it's all over they pull more stupidity out of the bag :brickwall: :haha:
Stupid - what is even more stupid is to publicly hint that this is what is going to happen.

If I was Crawford I would keep my powder dry unless, of course, his hint is just a ruse and the attempted retaking of Fearne Chase is more imminent than next week.

By the way, earlier this week there was another video of the rooftop rabble et al at Fearne Chase, Bradley and Craig Crawford were playing a game of running up the drive and posing in front of the open garage. The background music was Bowies 'Heroes' but it appears to have been taken down now.
Did anybody else see it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

As for taking repossession, well Guy did just that with Bodenham Manor and look where it got him. So crack on Tom if you must but it'll end badly for certain.

It's the long-suffering residents of Fearn Chase I feel for, knowing and living with the dread that at any time the circus might descend once again, more misery and disruption, noise, idiots pissing in their gardens, blocked roads, helicopters, armed police, 15 (111!111) riot vans, pizza delivery boys, press, politicians and all the rest of it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

exiledscouser wrote:It's the long-suffering residents of Fearn Chase I feel for, knowing and living with the dread that at any time the circus might descend once again, more misery and disruption, noise, idiots pissing in their gardens, blocked roads, helicopters, armed police, 15 (111!111) riot vans, pizza delivery boys, press, politicians and all the rest of it.

The value of those fearn chase properties mush have nose dived over the last 12 months, but do those self centred Crawfords care, of course not.

Right from the off, when they stopped paying the mortgage despite not having the money to repay the capital and being under a suspended possession order, the self pitying idiots have only thought of themselves as being 'wronged'.

The fact they are totally in the wrong and have disrupted so many lives just doesn't register with them. Narassitic the lot of them.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Pox wrote:By the way, earlier this week there was another video of the rooftop rabble et al at Fearne Chase, Bradley and Craig Crawford were playing a game of running up the drive and posing in front of the open garage. The background music was Bowies 'Heroes' but it appears to have been taken down now.
Did anybody else see it?
I believe I did, I imagine it was taken down because of the unauthorised and unlicensed use of Bowies music, if I recall Chris Hadfield fell afoul of this when he famously recorded "Space Oddity" aboard the International Space Station. However Bowie so liked the idea that his song about space was being performed by someone in space who sent it back to the Earth, that he gave Hadfield a licence for free and was a supporter of the recording.

As for property values in Fearne Chase, I'd doubt the values would have that much of an immediate affect. The Crawford antics will only cause harm in the short term and the market would soon recover once order and sanity is allowed to be restored.

My guess on how things will pan out for the future is:

1) Tom and Sue and Craig and other go and move back in.
2) Tom and Sue post triumphant video of them at the front door, thanking everyone, especially the rooftop six.
3) They begin to squat in the property, they won't consider it squatting.
4) The actual owner finds out, contacts the police to evict them.
5) The police arrive to evict. Tom and Sue are then evicted again. They are also arrested.
6) They are then charged with squatting offences, at the same time the police and council seek an anti social behaviour order excluding the Crawfords from the vicinity of Fearne Chase, citing the disruption caused to the residents, and the costs incurred when dealing with the Crawfords to date.

The Crawfords hail this as another win. Betty however remains missing in action.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Pox

Post by Pox »

PeanutGallery wrote:
My guess on how things will pan out for the future is:

3) They begin to squat in the property, they won't consider it squatting.
4) The actual owner finds out, contacts the police to evict them.
5) The police arrive to evict. Tom and Sue are then evicted again.
Would that be after the new owner has paid good money for a court order to evict them?
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

hucknallred wrote:

Tom, you have my full backing ( plus that very nice Judge chappy from Leicester who let The Shabby 6 off all charges ).

Please feel free to move back into YOUR house asap. Do it Tom Do it!
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I've just been told that Jaybrad and the rest of the rooftop 6 have started civil proceeding against notts police.

Just waiting on confirmation :haha: :haha: :haha:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
LurkerRob
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by LurkerRob »

That didn't take long.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 13#p439413

Party at the Elwes near Tom's 7:30pm Saturday 23rd January

all welcome

have your dancing feet on

musical roofs will be one of the games

Ceylon
Pox

Post by Pox »

LurkerRob wrote:That didn't take long.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 13#p439413

Party at the Elwes near Tom's 7:30pm Saturday 23rd January

all welcome

have your dancing feet on

musical roofs will be one of the games

Ceylon
Suggestions for the party play list -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hamKl-su8PE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rXuvdeEC5y8

I am sure that all you wits out there can add plenty more..
Pox

Post by Pox »

And for the mentally challenged attendees (probably most of them), an advisory video -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?autoplay=1&v=jUNTMKpoLAI