The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Post by Bones »

Bungle wrote:
Bones wrote:
James Bradley, grow a pair and post on here what was really said and engage in the debate that you personally requested.

Are you chicken ?
He posted yesterday on the offshoot BTBATB site that he was taking the family to Disneyland, Paris. Presumably his HMCTS compo refund of the costs he incurred cheque has come in useful.
Hi Bungle, I corrected your post for you

Well as James has been hanging around with the Crawfrauds, James should feel right at home with Micky Mouse.

Of course the biggest difference between the Crawfrauds and Disney, is that Disney still have their castle
Bones

Post by Bones »

Who does Colon and James think they are going to fool with this story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DmCkoBQt0E

James, he is a kidder :haha:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Without wishing to piss on Colon's and Jame's parade.

The car, James was supposed to have purchased with just part of a supposed interim payment which was made within a couple of weeks of a claim supposedly being made to the HMCTS - is a Mercedes C220d on a 65 plate

As shown on ebay, such a model on a 65 plate is a £30k car

So James wants us to believe that a claim made against HMCTS for wrongful arrest (shouldn't such a claim have been made against the Police force that arrested you James), within is a space of 2/3 weeks resulted in a interim payment of in excess of £30k.

Pull the other one James
Pox

Post by Pox »

Don't know about anyone else but I'm off to find a roof to sit on before they get too crowded with the detritus of society.

I'll take some carrots to feed the unicorn.

Money for old rope, me thinks. (or something like that).
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

It wasn't long ago James was bragging about buying a brand spanking new range rover with personalised number plate as part of his Mary the clamp fairy business. Shortly after the bank lost his weRe cheque which he claimed he had proof had paid off and cleared his council tax and business rates. Then of course within weeks he ended up at her majesty pleasure. Considering g the amount of times he has been done for driving while disqualified I'm surprised he's wanting flash cars for candice the missus to drive because I'm sure he's learnt his lesson and would never dream of being naughty again,
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Just a thought, do you think he actually paid those expenses, or did he use credit, borrow, or have friends pay? If so, wouldn't he have to pay all that he received back to those that lent? If he didn't, is he just screwing more people. And if the amount did go to repay expenses he actually incurred, then he is no better of than when he started, it isn't like he can create money, as he isn't a bank.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:Who does Colon and James think they are going to fool with this story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DmCkoBQt0E

James, he is a kidder :haha:
Rental car.
Note how he makes sure that he stands in a way to ensure the VRM is partially obscured.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
rumpelstilzchen

I find it amusing that James believes by showing he has access to a fairly expensive vehicle it is evidence thst he received a substantisl payout. That isn't how it works on here, James my ol' son, we like to see real evidence. I challenge you to post up the paperwork you receivef when you got the cheque.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I find it amusing that James believes by showing he has access to a fairly expensive vehicle it is evidence thst he received a substantisl payout. That isn't how it works on here, James my ol' son, we like to see real evidence. I challenge you to post up the paperwork you receivef when you got the cheque.
it's a typical scammer ploy.
Bones

Post by Bones »

midjit-gems wrote:https://www.facebook.com/groups/910768235657449/

If you feel like a laugh
In the video he posted on facebook 11 hours ago he is making out he is on potentially a long term holiday in Europe. Numpty then posts another video of him at Calais 3 hours ago.

Turns out, it was just a day trip to france - Guess, the Sun still does the fay trips for £1

Funniest thing is, even if this was true, it would be a case of ok jack.... He is happy he has a newish car, tom still lost his house and tens of thousands in equity.

I would rather a friend of mine had a house than me having a car :Axe:

As proven in your video, you still read this forum with great interest James, grow a pair and take part in the debate you asked for :shrug:

James thank you for this fresh entertainment - It is very much appreciated
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Reading that post on there he is considering buying the penthouse they stayed in. :haha: :haha:

His insurance is just shy of £6,000 for the car because of his previous convictions :beatinghorse:

He buys a car which has been pointed out has the same name as his daughter. Hmmmm ok :roll:

We are expected to believe that in just a few short weeks he has put in a request for compensation which has been considered, granted, cashed, and he's had the time to shop for, buy and take delivery of the car. That's ignoring the main facts
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

midjit-gems wrote:He buys a car which has been pointed out has the same name as his daughter. Hmmmm ok :roll:
His daughter's name is C220d [Cessod???] Odd name for a girl, although i wanted to name my younger son, Wheels.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

NYGman wrote:
midjit-gems wrote:He buys a car which has been pointed out has the same name as his daughter. Hmmmm ok :roll:
His daughter's name is C220d [Cessod???] Odd name for a girl, although i wanted to name my younger son, Wheels.
Yea I thought it was a bit of a mouthful too, I hear they call her Mercedes for short
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NYGman wrote:Just a thought, do you think he actually paid those expenses, or did he use credit, borrow, or have friends pay? If so, wouldn't he have to pay all that he received back to those that lent? If he didn't, is he just screwing more people. And if the amount did go to repay expenses he actually incurred, then he is no better of than when he started, it isn't like he can create money, as he isn't a bank.
I think it's done as a sort of flat rate accounting by the court. It's to pay for the time he spent 'working' on his defence. The court will have very simple rules for this sort of thing. James was paid a lot less than a solicitor on legal aid would have been, although it may be of interest to some that the members of the jury would have received roughly twice as much to compensate them for their lost earnings (when I last was on a Jury I was paid over £1,500 for the three day trial and all I needed to do was not fall asleep during the boring bits or do too much of a Burnaby at lunch).

Jay might be slighter better off, he might not be, however it would not be a clever get rich quick scheme to keep getting yourself arrested in order to make £800 from each trial.

In regard to Jay's claim to have received compensation, this is highly doubtful. The system for one doesn't work like that. Compensation for wrongful arrest and remand is pretty rare and also very swingeing (it's the government and for some reason they try to avoid giving money to wrongfully convicted criminals). All decisions on compensation are made by the Home Secretary, and applications must be made in writing - no word if Crayon is acceptable - it would then be considered.

This would be an ex gratia payment, which is a fancy way of saying, here's some money although we aren't saying we did anything wrong. These are only awarded in exceptional cases. A cursory google, threw up a thread debating the issue of compensation for those wrongly remanded which included one man's account of a period when he was held on an attempted murder and robbery charge, which collapsed due to a total lack of evidence, to add insult to injury the woman who he states made the accusations apparently had a history of making false allegations to the police. http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2062380

Generally in order for a remand to give rise to compensation their must be some wrongdoing on the part of the police. This wasn't established by the trial, in fact all that was established was that the CPS in Nottingham is rather inept and the charges brought weren't really supported by the evidence.

Finally if Jay did get a compensation payment, I am quite sure that he would be able to post up a picture of the accompanying details and cheque, suitably redacted of course (although one hopes not at the expense of another one of his precious Crayons), to provide proof.
Warning may contain traces of nut
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Maybe he won the lottery?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

you guys are being seriously trolled.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Chaos wrote:you guys are being seriously trolled.
I think you're right. JB is proof too that a fool and his money are soon parted.

Facebook does no one any favours and parading on with his chavtastic exploits just makes him look, well, a bit dim.

That cash burned a huge hole in his pocket, now it's all blown, gone quicker than a comment on PoE's FB.

Normal service will resume, back to eight tins of Stella and a dust up with whoever is unlucky enough to be in his company.
rumpelstilzchen

Chaos wrote:you guys are being seriously trolled.
True but it does demonstrate perfectly that the GOOFers are compulsive liars.
BHF wrote:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Somewhere, in some box of my stuff in storage, I have several pictures of me standing next to the original James Bond DB5 from Goldfinger (and to date I think 7 total Bond pictures) in different locations (all in Metro Detroit but you'd not know unless you were from there) both indoors and one outside of what I know to be The Henry Ford Museum in an area not open to the public.

Ain't my car, I just know some people who work at The Henry Ford and it was there several years ago for an exhibit on James Bond gadgets.....but when the house is done I can post them and see if any of the dolts think EON bought from me....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.